Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493265)
Well, MML is firmly implanted in my snatch about that wolf/anti-wolf logic "slip" in 1352 and that may very well be the nail in my coffin depending how hard he wants to push a lynch on me. I pretty much just don't want dfr to dig himself a hole just because I'm new and making mistakes. I said early on I didn't want to use my inexperience as an excuse for bad plays, and I'm not trying to. Ultimately it's up to me to defend myself and dfr shouldn't risk his position in the game over me.

Also, just in case you were only asking why I used sudoku instead of...well anything else, I think it's from seppuku, a ritualistic suicide. Instead of saying the word seppuku, people will use sudoku kinda as a joke. I debated whether to add that, and welp, there it is.

-o24

Ah, I thought you might be making a seppuku joke, but then getting "Sudoku" is a good thing in Sudoku, so I was confused.
Also, you have a snatch? I thought you were a dude, dude.

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492975)
Lol yeah I'm afraid of that about inactives, but it could also be good wolves in my towns/nulls that have fooled me.

If I were a wolf I would be pushing someone. There's always bullshit to find and push on if that were the case. Instead, I'm stuck just halfheartedly rereading people while internally screaming at this game.

you seem more reserved this game than i am used to seeing you as, which is weird because it seems like things have definitely happened in the game

feh

that and you going something like "it's so easy to overturn my scumread on you, just post some thoughts!" to aryxi was a little odd imo

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492986)
AragakiAyase was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.

AragakiAyase's Role PM is as follows:

AragakiAyase, you are Rolf. You are a child who has joined the Greil Mercenaries as a budding Archer. Your inexperience often shows, both in camp as well as on the battlefield.
You are too young to know much, and are vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Rolf has a Loved Modifier.

oh

well shit

andy-o24 11-13-2016 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493271)
Also, you have a snatch? I thought you were a dude, dude.

I have whatever you want me to have, bby.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493276)
I have whatever you want me to have, bby.

-o24

o24bby. You play leftscroll too? I thought I was the only one. We need to get married like, right now. I want to have your bbys! wait, no! I want you to have my bbys! oh, who cares, we're having bbys! Marry me? <3

~dicks dicks dicks in butts butts butts on dicks dicks dicks in butts

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493010)
NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies. :(
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!

Also what does this mean?

Well going to bed now, will post reads and stuff tomorrow. Still reading through the thread again with all the new info.

i'm not sure that your claim is jeopardized by this though? unless you're doing some incredible team choreographing here but then i don't think you'd put yourself out here like that

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:48 PM

thread needs to be renamed to TWG CLX If Emblems was dicks dicks dicks Game Thread

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 06:51 PM

I'll get to the rest but I saw this and I need to respond

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493212)

Wrong. I am not wolf, and if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me from playing recklessly. If anything we are both town. I know one of us is definitely town.

Quote:

I am well aware wolves know who their fellow wolves are.

Quote:

if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me from playing recklessly.

Quote:

Quote:

if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me

Quote:

Quote:

if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me

Quote:

ANDY'S REASONING TO CLEAR ME LADIES AND GENTS

You know what, fuck it. I may die because you really do have a power that goes off if someone votes you but fuck it

[twgv]Andy[/twg]

If you're not scumreading Andy right now you're garbage

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493013)
Nah, it's a continuation of my previous posts about trying to lynch inactives.

@ Pazzaz

You're not convincing at all tbh.

?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4493030)
final suspicion is haku.
instant fixation onto "gunsmith" throws up major alarm bells, given that according to the OP, items are on. Noting the other reactions that people gave to AA being day-vig'd, literally the only person that seemed to be primed to think of items was Haku, and I'd daresay that it's surprising given the intelligence of mechanical play and setup understanding he's shown in the past

isn't "gunsmith" the wrong thing to be fixated on though, because i think that's the wrong role for that?

also, what level of intelligence he's shown in the past are you indicating here?

andy-o24 11-13-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493281)
[twgv]Andy[/twg]

You may want to fix that tag, big boi. Feel better?

-o24

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493283)
isn't "gunsmith" the wrong thing to be fixated on though, because i think that's the wrong role for that?

reading more it appears people are talking about something different from the mafiascum role, ok

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493211)
I seriously think it was a good idea. Imagine if what I did made no difference? I would be sitting here with 0 posts and a weak explanation and a town would still have died. Now, by doubling the chances that I would actually do a something and that then happening, the fact that I didn't post for an entire day is explained. I don't really have more to say about this but I hope that all of you understand my reasoning.

I....I don't know I get it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493211)
And I don't live in Italy I live in Sweden uncultered american , but nice guess the timezone is the same. It's 23:26 for me right now. I'll go to bed now and I'll wake up before EOD and check everything out, vote, etc.

Huh. ok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493213)
I guess my wording wasn't clear, MML. I was saying that GS had a scumread on me as well, not that he was townie like you.

Oh ok, gotcha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493214)
Haku I cannot be fucked to read his shit

What the hell? Haku is very likely scum this game you can't just ignore him.
Play or replace out man, I don't care which

Quote:

Andy because he is a noob making constant bad mistakes and it's representative of my first game as town

Where you a wolf your first game?

Quote:

MML because ya format your posts like shit and makes me think you're responding to every little thing to cover ur ass

Scumread solely because of how I always try to format my post in every game?

I mean, I guess with your post history this game I shouldn't be shocked.

Ther is no fool this game but I can accept the rest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4493224)
Hello I am back!!

Gonna eat dinner then get caught up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493240)
This is a part of your really big post, which I liked. I was leaning you scum, but this brought you back to null (slight town-lean overall when accounting for this being your first game)

Uh, why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe;4493247
Not saying you [B
[XEL][/b] have to be one here, just saying you can't really point at anything and say "look, I'm town!" now. Just keep playing the damn game and prove it.

100% starting to agree with this.

When pretty damn clear towns start to slack off that's a sign that we're fucked

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493250)
like this post

i don't like it when people set work out for other people like he did

it's MML's lead, it's his to pursue with those assumptions as long as he knows they're there

Did I dump a heavy workload on someone or...something? Care to quote where I did this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493269)
Also, lol wut. This is odd. Does Haku normally drop excuses like this? What about phone posting? Should we follow through on scummy Haku reads because of this? Seems like a shitty way to go, but if we don't find a better candidate is this a safe lynch?

-o24

Oh we have plenty of candidates

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493284)
You may want to fix that tag, big boi. Feel better?

-o24

Thanks Andy, you aggravating asshat

roundbox 11-13-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493230)
Can you be more specific? I think there are some glaring differences from this game to my previous one.

@Shadowolfe
reposting

andy-o24 11-13-2016 07:24 PM

You're welcome, MML.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493273)
you seem more reserved this game than i am used to seeing you as, which is weird because it seems like things have definitely happened in the game

feh

that and you going something like "it's so easy to overturn my scumread on you, just post some thoughts!" to aryxi was a little odd imo

I said that to Aryxi because he looked to be in danger of leaving and never coming back, like he did last game. Whether wolf or town, if he disappeared, my push on him would have resulted in a net-negative outcome because he wouldn't be able to generate any more information. So, I chose to ease the pressure a bit (even though it was only one vote lol) and let him get back to me in his own time.

As for my being more reserved, there's multiple reasons for that. This isn't a turbo, so I don't feel rushed and don't have to hurry and push on weak slips as hard or as fast (ohbby). Also, I was 0 for two last game in terms of reads, despite being cleared. It was a turbo, so I'm trying not to dwell on it too much because turbo reads are always rushed, but I try to up my game every game and I realized I was starting to get lazy in my reading, and that meant my reads would get neglected too. Lastly, I haven't been nearly as stressed as normal this game, because I haven't been working as much or dealing with an insane schedule (hence why I was able to put like 10 hours into this game yesterday). All combined, I feel calmer and sharper lol and it reflects in my posting. I don't have anything to stress over, just analyze and post. I'll die when I die, so I should make my presence count for town while I can. If being too townread gets me killed, so be it, but hopefully my interactions will be worth something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493283)
also, what level of intelligence he's shown in the past are you indicating here?

He was insinuating none, which is both rude to Haku and untrue.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493288)
@Shadowolfe
reposting

I didn't notice any glaring differences. I had your post history up for both games and both your tone and playstyle seemed really similar. Few posts (especially earlier in the game), mainly touching on things that stood out for you. You'd briefly give your thoughts, and then fade out into the obscurity from which you emerged.

What are these "glaring differences"?

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493289)
You're welcome, MML.

-o24

Wow, you're going to ignore a proposal from a fellow leftscroller?

Fucking A, you're really just gonna do me like that?

I take it back. I want nothing to do with you, your hand in marriage, your babies, or anything else of yours.

</3

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493245)
Back from event
2-0 by wings lel

I actually didn't notice this which I why I self voted, had I known I would have simply unvoted

ok but

if you self vote, that means you literally have no better leads of where to go at eod

incredibly safe play is susp

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493281)
I'll get to the rest but I saw this and I need to respond

ANDY'S REASONING TO CLEAR ME LADIES AND GENTS

You know what, fuck it. I may die because you really do have a power that goes off if someone votes you but fuck it

[twgv]Andy[/twg]

If you're not scumreading Andy right now you're garbage

lmfao

that reasoning is indeed hilarious, probably missed it because andy's post is so broken up