Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

choof 01-21-2021 06:48 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

tldr zappyboi try it out and see if you like the gameplay loop. the waifus are just a bonus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4755026)
I'm just about there too, minus the aa3 clear. Don't quite have a setup yet to handle all the mechanics, really irritated I picked this back up after several collabs and events ended so I'm missing Polowne/Gillian/Xmas Grem which everybody is suggesting for Seina teams for the higher-end arenas.

The combo of Hinomitsuha poison skyfall into the wood dragon couple floors later that does reduced rcv is what's getting me in aa3. Even with inheriting fenrir vis to overwrite the poisons, the rcv debuff still ends up getting me

hino's poison skyfall is particularly nasty, something like 25% increased skyfall. if you're having trouble coming up with teams, pop into the subreddit discord (lol) and post your box in one of the help channels. I know enough about mechanics to get myself by but I'm out of the loop when it comes to rem stuff, so they'd know waaay more than I would

Gradiant 01-21-2021 07:09 PM

lmfao, just cleared aa3 and there's maintenance. Have had this issue before but I don't remember if the results still come through after it's over as long as I don't close it, but I guess if it's a big enough one where you have to update through playstore I'll end up losing it

Really hoping I don't lose it, had stalled through all of MAthena's absorb and had decent spawns through the rest, really don't want to have to do it again

choof 01-21-2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4755041)

Really hoping I don't lose it, had stalled through all of MAthena's absorb and had decent spawns through the rest, really don't want to have to do it again

LOL that sucks so much
you can probably assume you'll need to run it again, let's hope no mathena this time

Gradiant 01-22-2021 06:48 PM

Yeah had to do it again. Floors 16-20 are super stressful in this geez

choof 01-22-2021 08:27 PM

wew no equips on some stuff you are braver than I

choof 04-23-2021 09:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...vbIDA7O_OMqye2

choof 05-5-2021 06:18 PM

choof 05-5-2021 06:20 PM

jurond/nadeko has aa3 on farm status lol

roundbox 05-5-2021 08:29 PM

peep the tsukuyomi on the left and the skuld on the right

choof 05-14-2021 10:28 AM

god, jurond is so op. this leader pairing has gotten me through some seriously tough stuff, and colo2 was pretty easy on this. so good I'm practically completely ignoring demon slayer lol.

choof 05-14-2021 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4761097)

peep the tsukuyomi on the left and the skuld on the right

aaa that tsukuyomi is so cute, jealous

choof 06-24-2021 01:41 PM

whoops I quit playing and sold my entire box
don't know if I'll ever play again but if I do I'll be niap
got some good fun out of this game

Untimely Friction 06-28-2021 09:45 AM

I had to restart on a new device, got a sick leader/helper combo aldeady clearing mythical from day 1. Thats nice. The fuck do i do with a billion spare gold though, this samurai promo is dumb. Ill never use a billion gold will I

tosh 06-28-2021 11:51 AM

Doing a Level Limit Breakthrough for monsters in your box at level 110 (in order to level them up to 111-120) uses a ton of coins. Generally, it will cost 1 billion coins to do that when the target monster is currently level 110.

If you want to see exactly how many coins you have to ensure you won't be completely depleted from doing a level limit breakthrough, you can press and hold on where it says 999,999,999+. That'll show the exact number you have. So like the game by default shows 999,999,999+ but when I hold on it, the game displays that I have 2,089,090,325 coins.

So in short, yeah there is a reason to keep hoarding coins even after you have maxed out what the game will display.

TheSaxRunner05 06-28-2021 01:35 PM

It also takes 5 super snow globes, so it’s quite pricey. They kind of went over the top with it but hey, *shrug* it gives min/max people something to grind for, and gives a bit more Umph to non-transforming cards.

rushyrulz 06-29-2021 11:02 PM

imagine blowing 400 rocks on last godfest (the one before the shitty one) and not even getting nautilus

rushyrulz 06-30-2021 01:33 AM

I spent the last hour trying to make a royal oak team and it's dogshit.

tosh 06-30-2021 01:47 AM

I only have one leader on game8's current tier list (Ferule in A tier) so I'm just sitting here still rolling with Fasca paired with Mega Awoken Raijin.

Untimely Friction 06-30-2021 02:01 AM

2 Overseer Kirei Kotomine as leader and helper is such a busted free combo for a new account, can hit a billion damage in a round, got a void piercer, got an assist on another monster for secondary void piercing and 5 ways to generate the 3 dark 3 heal orbs I need to activate a 9 combo 100x mult (5-9 times), where I just need to activate 1 more combo to get my bonus damage on 10 or more combo. I was clearing legend plus and one mythical plus at level 130. YEEEET

choof 07-1-2021 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 4763387)
I spent the last hour trying to make a royal oak team and it's dogshit.

some good free options are nautilus, khonsu, and mp shop meimei