Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=133223)

MixMasterLar 12-28-2017 04:41 PM

Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

So, I actually found the Revolver pack I was looking for

So uh yeah you guys can have that.

icontrolyourworld 04-2-2018 06:56 PM

I just wanted to drop in and say a quick thank you to everyone who maintains lists like these, keeping stepmania accessible for everyone interested. It's a lot of work, exhausting, and sometimes outright uninteresting (personal experience), but a necessity nonetheless that can only be accommodated by the community. Mad props to everyone contributing here and stepmaniaonline.net especially for the most astounding collection of stepmania sims i think we've ever had. I feel so lucky to be a part of a community that cares so much about this game we all play!

Darkbreezee 05-12-2018 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld (Post 4615574)
I just wanted to drop in and say a quick thank you to everyone who maintains lists like these, keeping stepmania accessible for everyone interested. It's a lot of work, exhausting, and sometimes outright uninteresting (personal experience), but a necessity nonetheless that can only be accommodated by the community. Mad props to everyone contributing here and stepmaniaonline.net especially for the most astounding collection of stepmania sims i think we've ever had. I feel so lucky to be a part of a community that cares so much about this game we all play!

i'd like to +1 this
i have been playing stepmania for over 10 yrs now? holy f*** time surely flies by.
Whenever i decide to take a break and come back to it, the lists are still maintained and my fav simfile artists are still working on files.

(hi19, icy, Caliber (to name a few))

Thank you guys for all these yrs! 4k forever !

Gundam-Dude 08-1-2018 05:40 PM

bump...

I'm incredibly behind on updating this thread but the main issue of broken links has been fixed. This was due to StepmaniaOnline.net changing their url so that broke literally every link in this thread. Luckily, it was a simple find and replace fix, so all the download links should be working again.

I'll slowly update and add all the newly released packs in my down time.

icontrolyourworld 08-1-2018 05:58 PM

thanks gundam!

GospelEXE33 09-28-2018 01:46 PM

Hey Gundam,

Thanks for your hard work on this. I have been trying to download the packs that are on here, but the links appear to be broken again. Is there a different URL format or domain that needs to be used for all of these? I noticed that the previous links were simfiles.stepmania-online.com, but SMO seems to using stepmaniaonine.net, which using simfiles.stepmania.net does not appear to cut it.

Furthermore, when actually looking in stepmaniaonline.net and trying to download the packs, the downloads eventually halt to not downloading at all. Was wondering if anyone had a remedy for this or if there are alternative resources, since this seems to be something on SMO's end. Thanks in advance!

Gundam-Dude 09-28-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GospelEXE33 (Post 4650283)
Hey Gundam,

Thanks for your hard work on this. I have been trying to download the packs that are on here, but the links appear to be broken again. Is there a different URL format or domain that needs to be used for all of these? I noticed that the previous links were simfiles.stepmania-online.com, but SMO seems to using stepmaniaonine.net, which using simfiles.stepmania.net does not appear to cut it.

Furthermore, when actually looking in stepmaniaonline.net and trying to download the packs, the downloads eventually halt to not downloading at all. Was wondering if anyone had a remedy for this or if there are alternative resources, since this seems to be something on SMO's end. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like SMO changed the url again for downloads.

All download links should be working again but if you find something, let me know and I'll look into it.

Wayward Vagabond 09-29-2018 04:02 PM

You're doing God's work gdude

gold stinger 12-19-2018 12:50 AM

WE 👏 NEED 👏 SMO 👏 MIRROR 👏 FOR 👏 BEST 👏 PACK 👏 THAT 👏 HAS 👏 EVER 👏 EXISTED 👏👀

Lain_Iwakura 06-29-2022 04:48 PM

wheres my stepmania 3.95 mirrors gundum dud

gold stinger 06-29-2022 05:57 PM

lol thread dead

never got a v6 mirror, and there is now a v7, v8, v9 as well as The Very Decent gold stinger Pack that People MIGHT ACTUALLY play v1, v2 and v3.

-paexaea- 06-29-2022 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lain_Iwakura (Post 4779526)

yooooo lain whats up

Gundam-Dude 07-2-2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lain_Iwakura (Post 4779526)

https://josevarela.xyz/SMArchive/Builds/#SM395

P.S. Sorry for the lack of updates to this thread. I literally have zero interest in 4key, so if anyone would like to compile and provide a comprehensive list of all the packs that have been released since 2018 and write up a post for it, then that would be greatly appreciated.