Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:46 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729611)
Hey guys, Iím on for a few more hours tonight, but I donít think Iím going to be able to make EoD tomorrow.. Iíll be up 2 hours before EoD but I have a pretty hectic morning so Iíll try to skim/catch up but it really depends how much activity there has been and if I have the time

Should I cast my vote now? I donít want to put town in a mechanically worse position by voting early but nothing Iíve read today has changed my mind, only really strengthened it

Hold on your vote as long as possible.

Luckily for you, there's currently 8 players alive so, it's going to end up 4:3 worst case.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:47 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729611)
Hey guys, Iím on for a few more hours tonight, but I donít think Iím going to be able to make EoD tomorrow.. Iíll be up 2 hours before EoD but I have a pretty hectic morning so Iíll try to skim/catch up but it really depends how much activity there has been and if I have the time

Should I cast my vote now? I donít want to put town in a mechanically worse position by voting early but nothing Iíve read today has changed my mind, only really strengthened it

Well, mention what you intended to vote and why, but don't vote.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:48 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
A lot of things can happen in the next couple of hours.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:49 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
The reason is that this could lead to a silly KitB if you happen to be wrong and not here to unvote.

Bolth mannn 05-4-2020 05:57 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
My heads still on Dusk. Besides general scumreads Iíve had on him, I think any scum world that makes sense to me has dusk on it

Iím choosing to believe both dbp and MML are real

In the world that MML is fake, I think dusk is a partner

In the world that dbp is fake, dusk is probably either not a partner or a very strange bus (bus would only make sense to me if haku was also a wolf)

Besides the fact I was already suspicious of him, he just feels like the safest choice for me

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:08 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
The logical conclusion I get from this is that MML/Dusk/X(assuming Jessie) world is real and Dusk both RB and NK DBP, but got blocked by DBP at same time which cancelled both the RB and the NK.

MML may have not felt confident with the claim thing with FFA and Jessie already had more suspicion than Dusk.

Seems logical enough for me.

Feedback is appreciated.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:09 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
if youre that convinced just vote me then dbp lmao

Bolth mannn 05-4-2020 06:10 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Itís logical enough but I still really struggle to see MML as scum

Where do you think Wolfe fits in to the whole thing?

Bolth mannn 05-4-2020 06:11 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729618)
if youre that convinced just vote me then dbp lmao


If youíre town then this is a terrible post to make

Youíre really not helping your case

But it also doesnít really seem like you care

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:13 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729618)
if youre that convinced just vote me then dbp lmao

That might be a good call tbh. I'll think about it.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:14 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
or ill make it easier i think you need to die today

Dbp

Dbp literally just came into thread today to attack me and leave, but not vote me

All he did was try convince other people I am scum which is kinda odd imo, especially in lylo he is less trying to gather reads and solve, more trying to force through one particular lynch, I assume this is because my lynch wins him the game, and probably is about to but, here we are.

Pretty confident this is just a hit now hopefully I can make it happen

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:17 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@Duskfall

Do you think this is a no kill scenario ?
Do you think MML is town, but DBP is wolfing ?

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:18 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm just wondering how you build a world around DBP being a wolf.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:21 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729623)
@Duskfall

Do you think this is a no kill scenario ?
Do you think MML is town, but DBP is wolfing ?

I am honestly not convinced on the no kill, I am flip flopping you yes I realise but you are like just a really weird player imo, your reads are incredibly inconsistent and chance on a moments notice but someone did say you play like that earlier in the game I think.

I am also noting that dbp was trying to get you to vote me, which seems like he wouldn't need to do as scum partner, but dbp is probably good enough to fake such an interaction so I am unsure. I am going to say that does help you overall but I can't honestly say I am convinced you are town you have had good moments and bad moments this game. (reading you fmpov is that same as deciding whether there was a kill or not)

I think mml is town yes, clearly i think dbp is scum. I think mml really has come into thread trying his best to solve, I don't agree with a lot of his play and I think he is a bit too set in his ways of what he does like he just sticks to his mind and it is annoying as heck to play against but he does seem like he is trying his best to catch a wolf today rather than just push whoever is easiest, though he wants to lynch jessie, but he is listening to others.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:22 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729624)
I'm just wondering how you build a world around DBP being a wolf.

Dbp can be technically be partners with anyone in the game there is not one single person i would completely rule out as a partner, who would you rule out and why?

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 06:22 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729622)
or ill make it easier i think you need to die today

Dbp

Dbp literally just came into thread today to attack me and leave, but not vote me

All he did was try convince other people I am scum which is kinda odd imo, especially in lylo he is less trying to gather reads and solve, more trying to force through one particular lynch, I assume this is because my lynch wins him the game, and probably is about to but, here we are.

Pretty confident this is just a hit now hopefully I can make it happen

putting votes down this early is stupid but I guess this is how we're gonna do it

duskfall

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:23 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729627)
putting votes down this early is stupid but I guess this is how we're gonna do it

duskfall

I usually flash vote at the start if I am playing a game I am following harder

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:24 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Also it is not stupid if you are tunneling me and just gonna vote me later anyways, ijust seems opportunistic to wait and see if someone else crosses

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:28 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Looks like I inherit all the "What if DBP was a wolf" solving too.

fml.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:29 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729630)
Looks like I inherit all the "What if DBP was a wolf" solving too.

fml.

Unfort this game isn't easy and has never been easy and shockingly, the easy vote isn't going to save town the last day


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution