Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

roundbox 11-21-2016 02:27 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

This would be easier if more people were posting

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:29 AM

It's quite depressing.

roundbox 11-21-2016 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493866)
oh, your knife is day-usable? did i miss that?

prec then tokzic imo

I feel like this adds to Precarious's alignment in a positive light

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494693)
I feel like this adds to Precarious's alignment in a positive light

Lol covered that yesterday. His vote on mellon also took place at a time that wouldve put her in kitb (before me and one other voted vendetta) so that's also putting her in a positive light.

I did go over all that yesterday though, hence the real options remaining as Xel, neeee, and pazz.

If I had to guess, I'd say mellon is third-party, but I'm cool with her if she's willing to vote with us.

roundbox 11-21-2016 02:37 AM

Did you go over his reads list from the day before

I want to analyze it tomorrow since formatting on phone is awful

roundbox 11-21-2016 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493321)
2) storn42 - has spent a decent amount of time being self-centered which isn't that helpful to town, and he was someone against AAggression. post #838 feels very tryhard. plus i know he wants to push tokzic, but he's been there for a while now railing against a gut read and i don't have a good sense of his lynch pool if something changes his mind. think this kind of thing turns up more antitown than not, so scum lean

3) Yoshl - fricken town

4) juckter1 wineandbread - self vote thing is weird but his other posts feel nice, especially #967 in response to freezin, town lean

5) roundbox - i don't get what he's doing this game. obv he/xel aren't w/w but his previous day approach has also obscured most of the other thoughts he could have about people, which is pretty marked of his town play. xel getting pseudo cleared doesn't really improve his look, so if he's dropping an act i think he ought to share with the town. null pending content that isn't self pres

6) MixMasterLar - probably town over his spat with yoshl alone tbh, i haven't found anything remarkable to town tell him off but i have a good feeling coming from how deja vu that interaction was

7) XelNya - looked decent coming out of eod but i highly disagree with his push on zenith for his "we're not so different you and i" attitude in doing it. he made a big post that seemed good to tell us where he was at though, which seems like he's coming around to the scumhunting he wanted people to do yesterday, and i think the questions he posed in that post are definitely a good place to start. plus he has reads now that aren't zenith. not considering today for actually trying to get town to go places

8) psychoangel691 Precarious - dude has some posts in his usual style, probably the longest one on pazzaz that doesn't seem to take him much of anywhere. feel like he was more muted in the games where he rolled wolf though which would be in line with this game. null pending content

i'm probably going to end up with a lot of nulls aren't i

9) Vendetta21 - i wish he came back but the posts that he's made give me a similar fuzzy feeling to wabby when he actually makes them, so also town lean

10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte - so this is haku, but i don't think i like his reasons for doubting pazzaz's claim, if only because believing it seems like it would be path of least resistance imo. also he was right there apparently when AA got shot and he was the one who posted the list of people ITT, which could be a kind of deflection for a team member. moreover when he has thread presence he seems mechanically minded, thinking about items and roles, which reminds me of the game where his first post was straight up just about whether he should fake a claim or not. scum lean here

12) ShadoWolfe - has gotten back to typical solvey prime today, so even if he was involved in that arrow mess idc he gets a town lean for coming out of it looking better than haku. him and haku probably not w/w as well without being able to draft a whole wolf symphony ahead of time

13) Pazzaz - has a claim, claim bears out so far as a reasonable option, town

15) andy-o24 - coin flip is maybe ok if he wasn't being serious, him defending it doesn't look as good, and clearing someone based on an odd w/w relation reason doesn't even make sense. i think the honeymoon's over, scum lean

16) gold stinger - actively shitposting rather than scum hunting me thinks because he wants to poke inactives. clearly none of those people are doing anything to change his mind so maybe he's content with just shitposting while he waits? feels weak/lazy to me, but he has presence and reads, which is a plus - i think he gets the tiniest of town leans for now

18) danceflashrevo - idk i was still riding his unfiltered early d0 emotion but he didn't step up much from there. reads have a bit of reasoning attached yet it feels like enough to get by, and that was after some prodding from MML. i think at the very least they're not naked reads like i think he's made before, but he also hasn't been around to back them up. scum lean

19) _Zenith_ - disappeared after the tell thing which shado already took apart? i wanna see him come back for that, could just be bad memory or you two aren't connecting on meaning, but things like his catch-up today seem like usual zenith. i seem to misread zenith more often than not but i don't find myself wanting to touch him today

20) Tokzic - i think i liked tokzic's play yesterday but i also find tokzic a huge wildcard always. at least he's not trying a stupid gambit, but null otherwise

This one

roundbox 11-21-2016 02:41 AM

I was gonna do some color coding like I did with Tokzics reads

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494695)
Did you go over his reads list from the day before

I want to analyze it tomorrow since formatting on phone is awful

Yeah, it made me more suspicious of Xel.
Here, I'll quote it.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493321)
2) storn42 - has spent a decent amount of time being self-centered which isn't that helpful to town, and he was someone against AAggression. post #838 feels very tryhard. plus i know he wants to push tokzic, but he's been there for a while now railing against a gut read and i don't have a good sense of his lynch pool if something changes his mind. think this kind of thing turns up more antitown than not, so scum lean

3) Yoshl - fricken town

4) juckter1 wineandbread - self vote thing is weird but his other posts feel nice, especially #967 in response to freezin, town lean

5) roundbox - i don't get what he's doing this game. obv he/xel aren't w/w but his previous day approach has also obscured most of the other thoughts he could have about people, which is pretty marked of his town play. xel getting pseudo cleared doesn't really improve his look, so if he's dropping an act i think he ought to share with the town. null pending content that isn't self pres

6) MixMasterLar - probably town over his spat with yoshl alone tbh, i haven't found anything remarkable to town tell him off but i have a good feeling coming from how deja vu that interaction was

7) XelNya - looked decent coming out of eod but i highly disagree with his push on zenith for his "we're not so different you and i" attitude in doing it. he made a big post that seemed good to tell us where he was at though, which seems like he's coming around to the scumhunting he wanted people to do yesterday, and i think the questions he posed in that post are definitely a good place to start. plus he has reads now that aren't zenith. not considering today for actually trying to get town to go places

8) psychoangel691 Precarious - dude has some posts in his usual style, probably the longest one on pazzaz that doesn't seem to take him much of anywhere. feel like he was more muted in the games where he rolled wolf though which would be in line with this game. null pending content

i'm probably going to end up with a lot of nulls aren't i

9) Vendetta21 - i wish he came back but the posts that he's made give me a similar fuzzy feeling to wabby when he actually makes them, so also town lean

10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte - so this is haku, but i don't think i like his reasons for doubting pazzaz's claim, if only because believing it seems like it would be path of least resistance imo. also he was right there apparently when AA got shot and he was the one who posted the list of people ITT, which could be a kind of deflection for a team member. moreover when he has thread presence he seems mechanically minded, thinking about items and roles, which reminds me of the game where his first post was straight up just about whether he should fake a claim or not. scum lean here

12) ShadoWolfe - has gotten back to typical solvey prime today, so even if he was involved in that arrow mess idc he gets a town lean for coming out of it looking better than haku. him and haku probably not w/w as well without being able to draft a whole wolf symphony ahead of time

13) Pazzaz - has a claim, claim bears out so far as a reasonable option, town

15) andy-o24 - coin flip is maybe ok if he wasn't being serious, him defending it doesn't look as good, and clearing someone based on an odd w/w relation reason doesn't even make sense. i think the honeymoon's over, scum lean

16) gold stinger - actively shitposting rather than scum hunting me thinks because he wants to poke inactives. clearly none of those people are doing anything to change his mind so maybe he's content with just shitposting while he waits? feels weak/lazy to me, but he has presence and reads, which is a plus - i think he gets the tiniest of town leans for now

18) danceflashrevo - idk i was still riding his unfiltered early d0 emotion but he didn't step up much from there. reads have a bit of reasoning attached yet it feels like enough to get by, and that was after some prodding from MML. i think at the very least they're not naked reads like i think he's made before, but he also hasn't been around to back them up. scum lean

19) _Zenith_ - disappeared after the tell thing which shado already took apart? i wanna see him come back for that, could just be bad memory or you two aren't connecting on meaning, but things like his catch-up today seem like usual zenith. i seem to misread zenith more often than not but i don't find myself wanting to touch him today

20) Tokzic - i think i liked tokzic's play yesterday but i also find tokzic a huge wildcard always. at least he's not trying a stupid gambit, but null otherwise

"7) XelNya - looked decent coming out of eod but i highly disagree with his push on zenith for his "we're not so different you and i" attitude in doing it. he made a big post that seemed good to tell us where he was at though, which seems like he's coming around to the scumhunting he wanted people to do yesterday, and i think the questions he posed in that post are definitely a good place to start. plus he has reads now that aren't zenith. not considering today for actually trying to get town to go places"

Is a fishy sort of null/delaying tactic that makes Xel seem really scummy in retrospect. He's basically making excuses on Xel's behalf. That, in addition to Vendetta's defense of Xel, makes me pretty suspicious right now.

In contrast with that is a direct scumlean on Hakulyte based on meta. I'm taking that, along with the fact that neeee (Mad Dummy has helped kill three wolves now (granted, two of those he didn't have any alternatives on) to lean him "probably not-scum". I don't think he's a VT, but if his role makes him okay with killing all the wolves, then I'm cool with whatever wincon he might have.

Basically, Xel should get lynched this phase, pending input from the rest of our dearest friends.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:51 AM

oh lol, you already quoted it.

and mentioned color coding. fancy.

XelNya 11-21-2016 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494684)
In the meantime, XelNya

Where you at, cuzzo?

I went and saw my brother's band play a show.

PS: I have video actually :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494690)
I'm gonna laugh if Xel is the last wolf and I successfully pinned him day1

I don't think so though, we'll wait and see when our other thread friends respond

Not gonna lie I'd have been significantly more angry if you had

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:07 AM

Feeling pretty sure that me, Shado, w&b, and rb are all pretty much confirmed town at this point. Feeling more Xelnya this day than either mellon, Precarious, or Mad Dummy.

Gonna skim wolf reads though just to see if there's anything in there.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494702)
Feeling pretty sure that me, Shado, w&b, and rb are all pretty much confirmed town at this point. Feeling more Xelnya this day than either mellon, Precarious, or Mad Dummy.

Gonna skim wolf reads though just to see if there's anything in there.

W&B died bruh

Pazz is alive tho, where does he fit in there?

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494701)
I went and saw my brother's band play a show.

PS: I have video actually :D

Not gonna lie I'd have been significantly more angry if you had

Do you have any thoughts on the game?

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:12 AM

I dunnoooooooo, just skimmed wolf posts real quick and noticing a trend of wolves not liking to give reads <_<

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:13 AM

inD the exception I honestly thought it was a shot in the dark. Only went on inD because of EoD interaction

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:16 AM

Better cash in on this gut read streak while I can

Xelnya

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:17 AM

almost forgot the dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

gold stinger 11-21-2016 03:18 AM

shitposting day 4 ladies and gentlemen

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494707)
inD the exception I honestly thought it was a shot in the dark. Only went on inD because of EoD interaction

wat?
Ohh I get it

DICKS
BUTTS
DICKS
BUTTS
DICKS