Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

Trogdor!!!! 03-3-2015 09:41 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
I love League of Legends

_Zenith_ 03-3-2015 09:43 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Bard already looks incredibly fun and the amount of plays/jukes from that tunnel is insane. Also, I'm expecting a LOT of Bard Trolls with that ult.

PhantomPuppy 03-3-2015 09:44 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
im officially a believer in elo hell. diamond 5 in NA. get silver 3 out of provisionals LAN. 3 of the losses were cuz the server kept shutting down (general occurrence, so theres no way i coulda known for sure... rito FIX UR SERVERS) and the last i went legendary as evelynn, 13/3, but team goes 1/10, 1/8, 5/10 and 1/7. how am i spose to carry that. so frikin pissed at the rank system.

edit: oh, went 6/4 provisionals.

Trogdor!!!! 03-3-2015 09:48 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
You probably couldn't carry that game because you were playing Evelynn

_Zenith_ 03-3-2015 09:53 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! (Post 4284893)
You probably couldn't carry that game because you were playing Evelynn

Truth, no such thing as an Eve carry anymore :p

Vi on the other hand

PhantomPuppy 03-3-2015 09:54 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! (Post 4284893)
You probably couldn't carry that game because you were playing Evelynn

i honestly dont feel that she's such a bad pick. i get she's not meta atm, but she still deals a ton of damage. that and i have a total of like 20 champs on the acc, just got to level 30 lol. none of which are any better for jungle than eve. workin with what ive got.

PhantomPuppy 03-3-2015 09:56 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4284896)
Truth, no such thing as an Eve carry anymore :p

Vi on the other hand

vi, rek, and j4 lol. all u ever see :P sometimes nidalee, but they have to be a good nidalee. i havent played nid since season 2, and definitely wasnt jungle when i played her. :/ oh well.

Elite Ninja 03-3-2015 09:57 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
This finally happened :D

Not my first time getting a penta (first was with Akali) but I've always wanted to get a penta on my main champion since starting this game. I even almost got two pentas ><






I can leave this game happy now :3

PhantomPuppy 03-3-2015 10:00 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 4284901)
This finally happened :D

Not my first time getting a penta (first was with Akali) but I've always wanted to get a penta on my main champion since starting this game. I even almost got two pentas ><






I can leave this game happy now :3

haha grats elite

_Zenith_ 03-3-2015 10:00 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4284900)
vi, rek, and j4 lol. all u ever see :P sometimes nidalee, but they have to be a good nidalee. i havent played nid since season 2, and definitely wasnt jungle when i played her. :/ oh well.

J4 still gets banned 98% of the time.

Lee is getting more popular, and with the changes on Fizz, I've seen a lot of jungle fizz.

I still play Shaco Jungle if I ever jungle and usually carry (15-3 KD approx) as him.

Rek'Sai is so annoying because ganks OP but I feel like she falls off late game depending on the player.

PhantomPuppy 03-3-2015 10:08 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4284903)
J4 still gets banned 98% of the time.

Lee is getting more popular, and with the changes on Fizz, I've seen a lot of jungle fizz.

I still play Shaco Jungle if I ever jungle and usually carry (15-3 KD approx) as him.

Rek'Sai is so annoying because ganks OP but I feel like she falls off late game depending on the player.

i rarely see a good shaco player below high plat, but once they do show up, hot damn are they good... agree that rek falls off hard late game and converts mainly to a tank/cc champ. unless theyre diamond 1, they arent a good lee, rule of thumb lol (me included). fizz is broken atm. not fun to play against.

edit: i meant shaco players above high plat are usually good, not below that*

_Zenith_ 03-3-2015 10:22 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4284909)
i rarely see a good shaco player below high plat, but once they do show up, hot damn are they good... agree that rek falls off hard late game and converts mainly to a tank/cc champ. unless theyre diamond 1, they arent a good lee, rule of thumb lol (me included). fizz is broken atm. not fun to play against.

edit: i meant shaco players above high plat are usually good, not below that*

He's my main jungle if I mained jungle, learning how to properly use his boxes in the correct way and how to perform a decent stealth gank (Wukong and Shaco both) really helps him. Also, with any champ that has a controllable clone or Morde, I am really good at using it well to dictate how the enemy moves.

Also, AD Shaco for life.

PhantomPuppy 03-12-2015 12:50 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
the elo grind to challenger is a pain in the ass lol.

currently g5 with a 22-10 record. its funny how all the ppl i face are better than golds on NA cuz theyre all at least plat smurfs from NA :P

edit: here's where im at so far.
Progress

_Zenith_ 03-12-2015 12:55 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4289263)
the elo grind to challenger is a pain in the ass lol.

currently g5 with a 22-10 record. its funny how all the ppl i face are better than golds on NA cuz theyre all at least plat smurfs from NA :P

edit: here's where im at so far.
http://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=PhantomPuppy

I'm currently 14-7 iirc in Plat 5 (82-83 LP (can't remember at the moment)) but ranked is getting way too serious for my liking. Last time I played a ranked I got ganked and first blooded and immediately bot lane started thrashing me saying "GG" when it was 3 1/2 minutes into game lmao

Also link broken, at least for me it is.

PhantomPuppy 03-12-2015 01:20 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4289265)
I'm currently 14-7 iirc in Plat 5 (82-83 LP (can't remember at the moment)) but ranked is getting way too serious for my liking. Last time I played a ranked I got ganked and first blooded and immediately bot lane started thrashing me saying "GG" when it was 3 1/2 minutes into game lmao

Also link broken, at least for me it is.

yea i saw that the link was broken, fixed it lol.

thats why i like playing on LAN. even if theyre raging, i cant understand half the thing theyre saying :P and if they speak english, they dont rage either, cuz theyre just happy that they found another person that spoke english in their game xD

_Zenith_ 03-12-2015 01:34 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Here is mine; though I've had some horrible games lately haha.

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Tmachavelli

YoshL 03-16-2015 02:13 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
playing, and dear god there's some toxicity in the community wow
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...6?tab=overview

sivir was mad the whole time because apparantly i "don't know how to zone properly"

Xiz 03-16-2015 02:14 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Oh boy... Just... You... Wait.... Lol

Xiz 03-16-2015 02:14 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
Just yesterday was playing a ranked game, 4 min in the guy said "yeah I'm high as fuck just report me bye" and left.

PhantomPuppy 03-16-2015 03:05 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]
 
lol yea i got 3 afk's in a row. im actually gonna take a break from league for a bit, moving to cs go for a while so i dont have to deal with LoL community. can only handle so much of it at a time.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution