Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] Spin It Up Tournament For the Win! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=144811)

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-14-2016 03:29 AM

Spin It Up Tournament For the Win!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the first, (as far as I know at least) Spin It Up tournament! I hope we all love the tournament and have a lot of fun playing. :)

First of all, I hope you have a fantastic time playing in this tournament. :) Please tell me if you have any suggestions or questions, and I will be happy to listen and answer them. :)

To get to Spin It Up, go to anyone's profile and click the Spin It Up button on the top left side of the screen.

Another way to go to Spin It Up is to click on this link:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/SpinItUp.php

Rules

1. Make sure not to use your keyboard; YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR MOUSE TO PLAY, OR ELSE YOUR SCORE DOESN'T COUNT.
2. Make sure you have accuracy failout enabled because I don't think it's fair to have a complete score for a song if you fail it.

This means make sure you have keypad control disabled and accuracy failout enabled in the options, or else your score won't count.

3. However, you can use speedmods and change the quality (in the options) if you want. :) You don't have to though.

4. This tournament will only use the overall percent of accuracy at the end of the song, which is the percent on the top when you finish a song.

5. I will still count your percent if you fail the song before it's over. However, you MUST have accuracy failout enabled in the options so you fail if you aren't getting high enough percentages to pass the song.

6. I will judge scores for each round by counting who has the highest overall percent for each song. The people in each division who have the highest average percent for all the rounds in their division will win the tournament!

7. Please make sure you take a screenshot of your score and send the picture to me in the thread, either directly or through a link. Also make sure your username at the top of the page is in the screenshot, or else I won't count your score.

One way to take a screenshot is to hold the windows button down and press the print screen button near the top right of your keyboard, then go to your pictures folder by going to your C drive, double-clicking Users, double-clicking the name you gave your computer, then finally double-clicking your screenshots folder. The screenshots you take will probably be there.

Here is an example of a screenshot:

http://imgur.com/N6Ll2Vj

You can also show your screenshot directly in your post by uploading it to imgur.com and then after you save it, copy the link that says "http://i.imgur.com/..." and click "Go Advanced" below your post, then click on the small yellow picture of mountains and paste the link into the box that pops up and press OK.

Here's an example of a direct picture of a screenshot:

Also, make sure when you take a screenshot, you see the screen turn dark for a second. This means that the screenshot works. :)

How to Play

To play Spin It Up, first go to anyone's profile and click on the Spin It Up button on the top left. The button is blue and has a circle on it. Then, choose a difficulty by putting your mouse on different parts of the circle. Difficulty 1 has the easiest songs and Difficulty 8 has the hardest songs. Once you choose a difficulty, pick a song by clicking the arrows on the right to go up or down the song list. Finally, click the song you want to play!

Once you start, you can move the light in the circle to different parts of the circle by spinning it. Try to move the light in the circle to the yellow parts that come out. Once the yellow parts touch the edge of the circle, that's when you're supposed to move the light so that it's touching as much as possible of the yellow parts.

The closer you get with the light to the yellow parts by the time they touch the edge, the higher percent you get for each yellow part you hit. Try to get as high percentages for each yellow part as possible, and the average accuracy of all the yellow parts you touch will be your score at the end of the song.

If you're still having trouble, try clicking on the tutorial songs by clicking Difficulty 1 and clicking on the arrows on the right until you get to the 'Welcome to Spin It Up' song, then click it. The announcer tells you how to play. :P

Rounds

Get ready for Round 1!

Before we start, I just want everyone to know that each round will be exactly three days and will both start and end at 10:00 p.m. server time. There will be five rounds in the tournament and each round's accuracy of each song will be averaged into an overall accuracy at the end of the tournament. Whoever has the highest overall accuracy at the end of the tournament will win for their division. :) Remember, even if you don't do that well for one round, you still have can make up for it with other rounds. I hope everyone has fun. :)

Round 1

Division 2

That is Fair by Vospi for Difficulty 2

Division 3

Delirium by Smiley for Difficulty 4

Each round will be three days and will end at 10:00 p.m. server time!

Round 1 will end on Monday, August 1, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. server time.

Please tell me if you have any questions, comments, or anything else. :)

I hope you have fun! :)

Great job to everyone! You all did really well. :)

Round 2

Division 2

The Legend of Zelda by The Rabbit Joint from Difficulty 3

Division 3

Error by SynthWulf from Difficulty 5

Round 2 will end on Thursday at 10:00 p.m. server time, which is 8:00 p.m. pacific time, 9:00 p.m. mountain time, and 11:00 p.m. eastern time.

please tell me if you have any questions, comments, or anything else

i hope you have fun :)

Divisions

There are three divisions: Division 1, the division with the easiest songs, Division 2, the division with intermediate songs, and Division 3, the division with the hardest songs.

To be in Division 2 or higher, you have to get at least 95% accuracy on three Difficulty 1 songs and three Difficulty 2 songs. To be in Division 3, you have to get at least 95% accuracy on three songs in Difficulty 1 and three songs in Difficulty 2 in addition to three songs in Difficulty 3 and three songs in Difficulty 4. Make sure to take screenshots of each song and send them to this thread or else the scores won't count!

Please tell me if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or anything else and I'll be happy to answer you. :)

I'm also not sure how many rounds there will be yet, but there will probably be five rounds, and each round will probably last three days.

Division 1

Division 2

1. Zachattack83
2. Kriptos
3. DeltaNein
4. botchi246
5. SmexxxyBeast
6. MourningFall
7. DarkBlaze347
8. Azpb Djbread

Division 3

1. walao1992
2. RNGRX/r
3. MixMasterLar
4. me
5. RenegadeLucien
6. Red Blaster
7. sweet2kill210
8. Nano Desu

Sign-Up Sheet

1. TheThong
2. me
3. walao1992
4. RenegadeLucien
5. Red Blaster
6. krunkykai22
7. Kriptos
8. YoshL
9. remedy1502
10. Zachattack83
11. Azpb Djbread
12. _DJ Vinyl_
13. sweet2kill210
14. DeltaNein
15. Narcotic1441
16. DarkBlaze347
17. Mourningfall
18. Figlar20k
19. MixMasterLar
20. RNGRX/r
21. zakizdaman
22. alphabet123456
23. SmexxxyBeast
24. botchi246
25. IwasAsquidOnce
26. Nano Desu

Prizes

The current amount of credits for the tournament is 388,086 credits!

P.S. Credits are earned in Spin It Up too. :P

First of all, I'm going to donate 10,000 credits as the prize for whoever wins. :)

Will people please donate so I have more credits to award at the end of the tournament? I would really appreciate it. :)

Donations

1. TheThong
2. krunkykai22
3. Kriptos
4. Red Blaster
5. sweet2kill210
6. RNGRX
7. Kawaii025
8. PhantomPuppy
9. SmexxxyBeast

Medals

I'm also going to give medals to the winner of each division. :)

This is what the medal looks like, except for the part where I'll put Division 1, 2, or 3 below what I already wrote:

~Anything in this thread may be changed as long as I tell everyone at least one day in advance.~

I hope you have lots of fun. :)

TheThong 07-14-2016 03:46 AM

Re: Spin It Up Tournament For the Win!

I don't know how to play, but I'm in. :) I'll donate 20k

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-14-2016 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheThong (Post 4453543)
I don't know how to play, but I'm in. :) I'll donate 20k

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it. :) And thank you very much!

Actually, I'll have the sign-up sheet on my first post since people have already posted.

Also, in! :)

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-14-2016 04:32 AM

Also, to play Spin It Up, first go to anyone's profile and click on the Spin It Up button on the top left. The button is blue and has a circle on it. Then, choose a difficulty by putting your mouse on different parts of the circle. Difficulty 1 has the easiest songs and Difficulty 8 has the hardest songs. Once you choose a difficulty, pick a song by clicking the arrows on the right to go up or down the song list. Finally, click the song you want to play!

Once you start, you can move the light in the circle to different parts of the circle by spinning it. Try to move the light in the circle to the yellow parts that come out. Once the yellow parts touch the edge of the circle, that's when you're supposed to move the light so that it's touching as much as possible of the yellow parts.

The closer you get with the light to the yellow parts by the time they touch the edge, the higher percent you get for each yellow part you hit. Try to get as high percentages for each yellow part as possible, and the average accuracy of all the yellow parts you touch will be your score at the end of the song.

If you're still having trouble, try clicking on the tutorial songs by clicking Difficulty 1 and clicking on the arrows on the right until you get to the 'Welcome to Spin It Up' song, then click it. The announcer tells you how to play. :P

walao1992 07-14-2016 05:02 AM

im in

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-14-2016 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walao1992 (Post 4453551)
im in

Welcome. :) I hope you enjoy the tournament!

RenegadeLucien 07-14-2016 08:39 AM

I'll play.

You may want to wait until the OT is over before starting this though. (Or at least, no one in this tournament is still in the OT.)

TC_Halogen 07-14-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenegadeLucien (Post 4453569)
You may want to wait until the OT is over before starting this though. (Or at least, no one in this tournament is still in the OT.)

Why wait? It's not hard to dedicate to multiple tournaments - you get one week for a single song. :p

Still debating entering this... SiU was something that had peaked my interests for a while.

Dinglesberry 07-14-2016 08:56 AM

That feel when I just can't even pretend to be interested in this game... Sorry, hopefully the tournament goes well.

I'd rather just have another FFR tournament to be honest :P Game definitely looks fun and has potential, I already know its not for me though.

Red Blaster 07-14-2016 10:06 AM

My comment got removed :(

Division 2 please!

ps put this link in the op

krunkykai22 07-14-2016 10:36 AM

How will the divisional placements be processed? Only reason I'm asking is because I've played SiU like once ever haha.

So I would suspect to not be placed based upon my FFR Rank.

Also, going to donate 22,000k Credits to this. :)

EDIT: Credits sent!

EDIT 2: Also, I'm in. :)

Kriptos 07-14-2016 01:49 PM

I'll definitely sign up for this tournament, never played SIU but I'm gonna donate 10,000 credits

YoshL 07-14-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4453571)
Why wait? It's not hard to dedicate to multiple tournaments - you get one week for a single song. :p

Still debating entering this... SiU was something that had peaked my interests for a while.

i'll in i guessu

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-14-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenegadeLucien (Post 4453569)
I'll play.

Yeah, but that would take over four weeks and I would almost be starting school by that time. I think summer vacation is a really good time to start because people who have school won't have to worry about classes or homework unless they have summer school. Also if I wait four weeks, a lot of people will probably forget about this tournament.

Also, welcome to the tournament! :)

remedy1502 07-14-2016 02:44 PM

definitely in
this thread made me play platypus and secret zombie room for the first time since like 2007/2008

Dinglesberry 07-14-2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4453641)
Yeah, but that would take over four weeks and I would almost be starting school by that time. I think summer vacation is a really good time to start because people who have school won't have to worry about classes or homework unless they have summer school. Also if I wait four weeks, a lot of people will probably forget about this tournament.

Also, welcome to the tournament! :)

;_; whats this summer you speak of.

#sittingatoffice #somewhatworking

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-14-2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4453577)
My comment got removed :(

Division 2 please!

ps put this link in the op

What did you say? Try sending it again; maybe there was a mistake and the post didn't register.

I'm not going to place by requests. :P

Welcome to the tournament. :) I hope you have a lot of fun.

Also I'll put the link in my original post too; thanks for the suggestion. :)

To everyone: another way you can go to Spin It Up is by clicking this link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/SpinItUp.php

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 4453582)
How will the divisional placements be processed? Only reason I'm asking is because I've played SiU like once ever haha.

So I would suspect to not be placed based upon my FFR Rank.

Also, going to donate 22,000k Credits to this. :)

EDIT: Credits sent!

EDIT 2: Also, I'm in. :)

I haven't completely decided yet, but I think I'm going to have everyone play songs from each difficulty to see if they can get 95% or higher on any three songs in the same difficulty; if they get 95% or higher on three songs in Difficulty 1 and three songs in Difficulty 2, then they're in Division 2. If they get 95% or higher on three songs in Difficulty 3 and three songs in Difficulty 4, then they're in Division 3.

No one's going to be placed on FFR Rank. :P

Welcome to the tournament! :) I hope you have a lot of fun.

Also, thank you very much for the donation. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4453646)
;_; whats this summer you speak of.

#sittingatoffice #somewhatworking

aww

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriptos (Post 4453632)
I'll definitely sign up for this tournament, never played SIU but I'm gonna donate 10,000 credits

Welcome to the tournament! :) I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you very much for the donation. :)

Also if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4453640)
i'll in i guessu

Welcome to the tournament! I hope you enjoy it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by remedy1502 (Post 4453642)
definitely in
this thread made me play platypus and secret zombie room for the first time since like 2007/2008

Welcome to the tournament! I'm glad you remember Spin It Up. :)

I hope you have a lot of fun. :)

Zachattack83 07-14-2016 05:22 PM

Woo! I wanna join!

(Sweet, my first tournament! :3)

devonin 07-14-2016 05:24 PM

drizzle, you're not in TWG right now. Please don't double, triple, quad or more post.

Red Blaster 07-14-2016 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4453647)
What did you say? Try sending it again; maybe there was a mistake and the post didn't register.

I'm not going to place by requests. :P

Welcome to the tournament. :) I hope you have a lot of fun.

I had commented in the first thread before it got moved :P
I requested D2 because the easier SiU stuff is pretty boring to me, but the harder stuff is a little too hard so I figured I'd be right in the middle - I'll leave it up to you though!

Sending you 26k btw

Edit: sent! :cool:

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-14-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 4453682)
drizzle, you're not in TWG right now. Please don't double, triple, quad or more post.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to spam. I won't make more than one post at a time anymore.

Also we made the second page again! :)

Azpb Djbread 07-14-2016 06:08 PM

Sign me up! I Used to be pretty good at it before i had an account! :)

_DJ Vinyl_ 07-14-2016 06:16 PM

I'm in

I ship FFR and Geometry Dash (kiss*)

Azpb Djbread 07-14-2016 06:19 PM

Addition, Can their also be (not for the tournament, but in the future) Song submission for SIU? Like, if someone can make software that can make files for the game (unless there are already is software that can do so open to the public) Then that would be great. At this point, im not even asking the person who is hosting this tournament, just any mods.

sweet2kill210 07-14-2016 06:27 PM

I wanna play! :D

PhantomPuppy 07-14-2016 06:34 PM

i'm definitely in. let's do this! :D

(never played spin it up before, don't wreck me)

DeltaNein 07-14-2016 08:01 PM

i wanna join cuz why not

Narcotic1441 07-14-2016 09:37 PM

Sign me up! Never played that one before but sounds fun! Haha

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-15-2016 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachattack83 (Post 4453681)
Woo! I wanna join!

(Sweet, my first tournament! :3)

Welcome to the tournament. :) I hope you enjoy it! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4453686)
I had commented in the first thread before it got moved :P
I requested D2 because the easier SiU stuff is pretty boring to me, but the harder stuff is a little too hard so I figured I'd be right in the middle - I'll leave it up to you though!

Sending you 26k btw

Edit: sent! :cool:

Oh, I see. You never know, you might be able to do well enough to be in the third Division. :P I want to place everyone by seeing how well they can do, and sometimes people do better or worse than they think they'll do.

Also, thank you for the credits! :) I really appreciate it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azpb Djbread (Post 4453693)
Sign me up! I Used to be pretty good at it before i had an account! :)

Welcome! I can't wait to see how you'll do. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by _DJ Vinyl_ (Post 4453694)
I'm in

I ship FFR and Geometry Dash (kiss*)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azpb Djbread (Post 4453697)
Addition, Can their also be (not for the tournament, but in the future) Song submission for SIU? Like, if someone can make software that can make files for the game (unless there are already is software that can do so open to the public) Then that would be great. At this point, im not even asking the person who is hosting this tournament, just any mods.

I would love that, but I think it's been eight years since anyone's submitted a Spin It Up song.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweet2kill210 (Post 4453700)
I wanna play! :D

Also, thank you very much for the donation! I really appreciate it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4453702)
i'm definitely in. let's do this! :D

(never played spin it up before, don't wreck me)

Welcome. :) I hope you like it. I won't go easy on you if we end up in the same division though. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaNein (Post 4453726)
i wanna join cuz why not

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narcotic1441 (Post 4453763)
Sign me up! Never played that one before but sounds fun! Haha

Welcome to the tournament! I hope you have a lot of fun. :)

DarkBlaze347 07-15-2016 07:41 AM

In!

Mourningfall 07-15-2016 02:28 PM

Gotta spin it to win it-- sign me up :)

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-15-2016 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkBlaze347 (Post 4453876)
In!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mourningfall (Post 4453928)
Gotta spin it to win it-- sign me up :)

Welcome! I hope you like the tournament. :)

IT'S TIME TO PICK DIVISIONS! To be in Division 2 or higher, you have to get at least 95% accuracy on three Difficulty 1 songs and three Difficulty 2 songs. To be in Division 3, you have to get at least 95% accuracy on three songs in Difficulty 1 and three songs in Difficulty 2 in addition to three songs in Difficulty 3 and three songs in Difficulty 4. Make sure to take screenshots of each song and send them to this thread or else the scores won't count!

Also, please remember that you have to have FailOut Enabled and the Keypad Disabled or your score also won't count.

Please tell me if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or anything else and I'll be happy to answer you. :)

P.S. You can still sign-up. :)

Figlar20k 07-15-2016 04:52 PM

Sign me up! I'm in!

walao1992 07-15-2016 06:18 PM

i'm going to double post so i can finally post URLs

walao1992 07-15-2016 06:18 PM

i'm in for d3 amigos may the best man win

MixMasterLar 07-15-2016 06:30 PM

So in.

You know my scores better then anyone else, Driz. Put me in whatever Division you deem appropriate

TheThong 07-15-2016 07:50 PM

When do division placements end? I've got work for another three days, so I don't have time to play yet.

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-15-2016 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4453989)
So in.

You know my scores better then anyone else, Driz. Put me in whatever Division you deem appropriate

Actually if RNGRX signs up RNGRX is really good too. :P Also maybe Elite Ninja and ~Zeta~, but i've only seen them do well on songs in Difficulty 1.

MixMasterLar 07-15-2016 10:40 PM

When we startin'?

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-16-2016 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4454070)
When we startin'?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheThong (Post 4454012)
When do division placements end? I've got work for another three days, so I don't have time to play yet.

Probably in about 4-5 days. I'm not sure yet though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4453989)
So in.

Welcome to the tournament. :) I hope you enjoy it!

You still have to play the songs to be placed in a division though. It wouldn't be fair to automatically be placed when other people have to play songs to be placed.

Red Blaster 07-16-2016 03:00 AM

I may try to run through the Difficulty 3 stuff just to see if it's possible, but I'll save that for another day.

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-16-2016 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4454162)

I may try to run through the Difficulty 3 stuff just to see if it's possible, but I'll save that for another day.

Remember, try a lot of songs if you're having a lot of trouble with one. You might do better on some types of songs if you have trouble with other songs.

RNGRX 07-16-2016 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4454065)
Actually if RNGRX signs up RNGRX is really good too. :P Also maybe Elite Ninja and ~Zeta~, but i've only seen them do well on songs in Difficulty 1.

Yes I'm in. Can I instantly be thrown into Division 3? I was thinking about how I missed Spin it Up yesterday and thought it was dead. I've also dropped you a credit donation for the tournament.

Nice Nice Noise is a fun chart.

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-16-2016 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figlar20k (Post 4453968)
Sign me up! I'm in!

Welcome to the tournament! :) I hope you enjoy it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by walao1992 (Post 4453987)
i'm in for d3 amigos may the best man win

Welcome to Division 3! Get ready for some really difficult songs. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4454162)

Welcome to Division 2! You still have a chance to try to get into Division 3 though, so don't accept that you'll be in Division 2 unless you try and you can't get into Division 3 yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNGRX (Post 4454239)
Yes I'm in. Can I instantly be thrown into Division 3? I was thinking about how I missed Spin it Up yesterday and thought it was dead. I've also dropped you a credit donation for the tournament.4

Nice Nice Noise is a fun chart.

Sorry, but you still have to play songs in advance to get into Division 3 or else it wouldn't be fair to everyone else.

Also, welcome to the Spin It Up tournament! :) I hope you enjoy it! It's nice to see you. :)

Thank you for the donation. :) I really appreciate it.

P.S. I love that song. :)

r 07-16-2016 06:42 PM

Level 1:

Level 2:

Level 3:

Level 4:

zakizdaman 07-16-2016 07:48 PM

i want to play i enjoyed SIU a lot when it came out

Zachattack83 07-16-2016 08:37 PM

Difficulty one songs:

Difficulty two songs:

Can I be in division two? :D

(PS, I'm super sorry this post is so long, and I don't know how to hide things in spoiler buttons. I'm new to the forums. Sorry guys! D: )

Red Blaster 07-16-2016 08:55 PM

For future reference you use [*spoiler][/spoiler] tags to hide stuff ;)

Without the * of course

Zachattack83 07-16-2016 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4454328)
For future reference you use [*spoiler][/spoiler] tags to hide stuff ;)

Without the * of course

Thanks! :D

alphabet123456 07-17-2016 05:18 AM

Sign me up please :)

MixMasterLar 07-17-2016 05:57 AM

Ok let's do this this

Fun fact, EMB is actually my brother, Mordie. He showed a good bit of talent with music at an early age and even took piano later on after making this song, but ultimately went to college to become a car mechanic. #Letsactuallymakemoney

511 AG Supermix is the one of the only songs that made it in both FFR and SiU with charts made by the same guy.

It took me until I was 26 to realize that Group X was just Albino Blacksheep dickin' around. Only took me 10 years to figure it out. Still, would love a remastered album.

Anyone remember what happened to Nina? Does she still make music at all?

Reading Starshot's retirement post was legit sad. Recently, he made it up to me by getting one of his new songs into the new Pump it Up.

SGX got a bum deal when it came time to be famous. His newer jams are of high quality.

Another fun fact: Freezepop themselves explicitly requested that I do Less Talk More Rokk for their widget, but due to a glitch the chart I made for it was never released. We found out later that the MP3 that they had given us was too high a quality for SiU to use. Despite them apparently calling me by name to help, I was the only active member on the team to not help with the widget. I'm still a little salty 7 years after the fact.

I don't know the subject of this song, but whenever I think of Torley Wong I too become sad. I can only pray that he is at peace with what he accomplished before his hearing failed him.

Damn this chart and all those involved in it!

EDIT:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azpb Djbread (Post 4453697)

If you would like to see the FFR Staff consider this, first see how many people you can invite to take part in this tournament and make it a big turnout! Then after this tournament, see if you can't get a petition going to revive Spin it UP! With enough support anything is possible.

Although I would imagine that creating a new version of the game from scratch may be the easiest route because of.....reasons.

Kriptos 07-17-2016 09:43 AM

Difficulty 1

Difficulty 2

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-17-2016 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r (Post 4454294)

Welcome to Division 3! :) I can't wait to face you. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by zakizdaman (Post 4454310)
i want to play i enjoyed SIU a lot when it came out

Welcome. :) I hope you enjoy the tournament! I used to play Spin It Up multiplayer every once in awhile and it was a lot of fun. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachattack83 (Post 4454324)
Can I be in division two? :D

(PS, I'm super sorry this post is so long, and I don't know how to hide things in spoiler buttons. I'm new to the forums. Sorry guys! D: )

Sure! :) Welcome to Division 2. :) Just make sure you try to get into Division 3 first. :P

Also, it's fine if you post scores without spoilers. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphabet123456 (Post 4454388)
Sign me up please :)

Welcome to the tournament. :) I hope you have fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4454389)
Ok let's do this this

EDIT:

If you would like to see the FFR Staff consider this, first see how many people you can invite to take part in this tournament and make it a big turnout! Then after this tournament, see if you can't get a petition going to revive Spin it UP! With enough support anything is possible.

Although I would imagine that creating a new version of the game from scratch may be the easiest route because of.....reasons.

Welcome to Division 3! :) I can't wait to see who will win. :P Also, I never what you posted about those songs; that's pretty cool that you knew those people and that you were involved in Spin It Up. :) I never knew you had a brother who made a song for this game. Also I would LOVE to have people post new songs for Spin It Up. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriptos (Post 4454404)
Difficulty 1

Difficulty 2

I'm really sorry, but your profile username isn't at the top of the page in your scores, so you're going to have to earn those scores again with your username at the top of the website. In case you want an example of what to include in the screenshot, please look at the screenshot I put in my first post on the first page.

Please tell me if you have any questions or comments. :)

http://imgur.com/a/2ShsY

Yay I made it to Division 3! :) See you all when the tournament starts. :P

MixMasterLar 07-17-2016 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4454459)
Also, I never what you posted about those songs; that's pretty cool that you knew those people and that you were involved in Spin It Up. :) I never knew you had a brother who made a song for this game. Also I would LOVE to have people post new songs for Spin It Up. :D

Well, eKnew them, or knew of them at least. I actually did get alot of song permissions for the game myself through AIM, although alot of them didn't end up in the game (T2Kazuya, Jillian Golden and Sherry Kim being notable regrets)

I'm on record as stating that I absolutely would not help with a SiU revival, but truth be told with the majority of the staff being new I would probably be tempted to volunteer as at least a file judge.

RenegadeLucien 07-17-2016 09:32 PM

MixMasterLar 07-18-2016 05:30 AM

Everytime I see someone play Almost at the End I immediately regret that I haven't changed my username in 10 years.

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-18-2016 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4454619)
Everytime I see someone play Almost at the End I immediately regret that I haven't changed my username in 10 years.

I like it; it sounds like you're the master of mixing songs and your name is Lar IMO.

Kriptos 07-18-2016 02:09 PM

Guess I had a brain fart and cropped my name out

Difficulty 1

Difficulty 2

YoshL 07-18-2016 02:26 PM

i don't see the point of needing to do the diff 1-3 stuff honestly but if i need to i'll get to it later.

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-18-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4454683)

i don't see the point of needing to do the diff 1-3 stuff honestly but if i need to i'll get to it later.

Sorry but you have to for all four difficulties.

YoshL 07-18-2016 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4454705)
Sorry but you have to for all four difficulties.

but if i need to i'll get to it later.

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-18-2016 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4454724)
but if i need to i'll get to it later.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to restate what you already said, I just thought you weren't sure whether you needed to do all four difficulties since you said 'if i need to', so I said that you did.

RenegadeLucien 07-18-2016 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenegadeLucien (Post 4454518)

did I ever haz D3?

SmexxxyBeast 07-18-2016 07:49 PM

im in

DeltaNein 07-19-2016 12:04 AM

Here's the screenshots for Division 2 requirements.

TheThong 07-19-2016 02:05 AM

I will do it tomorrow. I don't actually have a mouse for my laptop, so I'll get one tomorrow and submit scores then.

botchi246 07-20-2016 03:56 PM

im in. i tried some difficulty 3s but could never beat 92% alas

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-20-2016 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenegadeLucien (Post 4454518)

Welcome to Division 3. :) Sorry it took so long to respond to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriptos (Post 4454680)
Guess I had a brain fart and cropped my name out

Thank you for replaying those songs. :) Welcome to Division 2!
Quote:

Originally Posted by SmexxxyBeast (Post 4454768)
im in

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaNein (Post 4454882)
Here's the screenshots for Division 2 requirements.

Welcome to Division 2. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4455393)
im in. i tried some difficulty 3s but could never beat 92% alas

Welcome to Division 2! :)

Azpb Djbread 07-20-2016 11:33 PM

i suck at this xD i tried 2 do it first try.
So, here this is.

I'ma lose first round xD

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-21-2016 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azpb Djbread (Post 4455583)
i suck at this xD i tried 2 do it first try.
So, here this is.
I'ma lose first round xD

Nice try. :) Especially since that was your first try.

MixMasterLar 07-22-2016 01:07 AM

People must find Almost at the End super easy because there is no way any of you like that song rofl

Although seeing people play AM3P and Snowstorm makes me happy because damn I love those songs

SmexxxyBeast 07-22-2016 10:22 AM

Here are my attempts haha

Difficulty 1
http://imgur.com/a/fxLUZ
http://imgur.com/a/otGdO
http://imgur.com/a/mmYEd

Difficulty 2
http://imgur.com/a/VE69Z
http://imgur.com/a/Yt7yz
http://imgur.com/a/qvFwM

not sure if the difficulty 2 ones count but i hope they do

botchi246 07-22-2016 12:06 PM

when game

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-22-2016 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4456037)
when game

I'm waiting for everyone to post screenshots of songs to be placed in Divisions 1, 2, or 3. A lot of people who signed-up haven't posted songs yet.

Everyone, please post screenshots of three songs from Difficulties 1 and 2 and get 95% or higher to be placed in Division 2 and three songs from Difficulties 1, 2, 3, and 4 that are 95% or higher to be placed in Division 3! If you can't get 95% or more on three songs from Difficulties 1 and 2, then please post your tries of a few songs from Difficulties 1 or 2. Remember to include your username at the top of the page and to have FailOut Enabled and KeyPad Disabled in the options.

Please tell me if you have any questions or comments. :)

Azpb Djbread 07-22-2016 10:15 PM

Kawaii025 07-23-2016 12:51 AM

Not participating, but sending a donation. :)

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-23-2016 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kawaii025 (Post 4456321)
Not participating, but sending a donation. :)

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azpb Djbread (Post 4456178)

Welcome to Division 1. :)

SmexxxyBeast 07-23-2016 09:54 AM

lol so am i in or what

i have done the requirements for being placed in d2

botchi246 07-23-2016 04:01 PM

smexxxy is a ho. warning yall

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-23-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmexxxyBeast (Post 4456019)
Here are my attempts haha

not sure if the difficulty 2 ones count but i hope they do

Yes, they count. :) You don't need a full combo as long as you have 95% or higher for the accuracy. Welcome to Division 2! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmexxxyBeast (Post 4456398)
lol so am i in or what

i have done the requirements for being placed in d2

Yeah, sorry it took so long to place you; I was waiting for other people to post screenshots too.