Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=13252)

animeotaku7562 07-19-2004 02:03 PM

Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live?

I suck at it, and people were crowding around me when I was playing "Rhythm and Police" on standard. And then this one girl went and got all her friends and went, "HEY LOOK AT THAT GIRL SHE'S SOO GOOD AND SHE'S BEEN PLAYING FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES AND LIKE I CAN'T PLAY THAT LONG WITHOUT SWEATING AND LIKE OMG I CAN ONLY PLAY LIKE 'BUTTERFLY' ON LIKE BEGINNER!!!!11"

I think I was the only one at that arcade who could actually play on standard. The guy before me was failing on light, and the 11 year old after me failed beginner. Sad, sorta :roll:.

Spazzbite 07-19-2004 10:13 PM

Theres a few good people where I live, but not many that are really really good. I have passed everything EXCEPT PSMO on doubles. A friend of mine has lots and lots of SDGs, and is the best in our city.

Moogy 07-19-2004 11:07 PM

God no.

minimuta09 07-19-2004 11:40 PM

I play at a place called Laser Quest. Just about everyone that plays is excellent. I'm on heavy and i am beating songs like cowgirl and burnin the floor and A. I can beat Sakura on standard, but my friends can be it on heavy without a problem. I am one of the few girls that actually play. My brother is now playing double on standard and heavy. A lot of other people i have seen have been doing freestyle.

I'm not sure if your gonna believe me or not, but i'm only 12.

fusi0n 07-19-2004 11:42 PM

Nope.

brokenseraph 07-20-2004 10:34 AM

The people where I live are CRAZY good. Like, I don't think I've ever seen anyone (including myself) NOT play on trick. >>' Crazy...mad... lotsoffeet... >>"

animeotaku7562 07-20-2004 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimuta09
I play at a place called Laser Quest. Just about everyone that plays is excellent. I'm on heavy and i am beating songs like cowgirl and burnin the floor and A. I can beat Sakura on standard, but my friends can be it on heavy without a problem. I am one of the few girls that actually play. My brother is now playing double on standard and heavy. A lot of other people i have seen have been doing freestyle.

And I'm not sure if you're gonna believe ME or not, but I'm 11.

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 07-20-2004 12:49 PM

Around here it's you either see all the shitty players at once, or you see all the good players at once. Most of the good players are friends with eachother (i know a couple of them, but I'm not nearly as good as they are) so yeah they're always gathered in one big group.

kawser 07-20-2004 04:12 PM

There are awesome players in Hawaii, I myself am not so bad. Some people can beat like Maxes and Paranoia's with ease...I need to get practicing, havent played in a while...

mad_poodle 07-20-2004 09:04 PM

well...here in regina, yeah they basically do all hang out in groups like HVAM said...lol I'm pretty sure I know all of the good players...from regina anyways, some from saskatoon....I cant believe how accurate you were about that, I've never really noticed that before, but you were super right!

as for where I am moving...put it this way...they just got their first DDR machine, and they dont even know how to spell DDR

superbananaxl 07-21-2004 11:39 AM

I'm pretty good

I beat every level on Heavy mode in DDRMAX2 cept for Maxx Unlimited. I think that's pretty damn good. (i beat all the challenge mode levels too) it's really not that hard, when u start, you'll suck, like definately, cuz it takes getting used to, but you get better really really fast

Spazzbite 07-21-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brokenseraph
The people where I live are CRAZY good. Like, I don't think I've ever seen anyone (including myself) NOT play on trick. >>' Crazy...mad... lotsoffeet... >>"

That's.... Not that great if you're only playing on trick (standard).

weeeeeee 07-23-2004 10:26 PM

well...here in regina, I see some people are really sucky and some are really good, but when some people try and show you up then you do waayyyy better then them they would try even harder , well atleast i think they do .

weeeeeee 07-23-2004 10:28 PM

And I'm not sure if you're gonna believe ME or not, but I'm 10

Kamoa_Han_Senzui 07-23-2004 10:35 PM

I've only seen people play DDR at a movie theatre. But I guess I'm good compared to the other people who play.

TheTypist 07-23-2004 10:59 PM

The best people I normally see have a hard time getting past Rythm and Police on heavy, but they can do it.

jewpinthethird 07-23-2004 11:06 PM

There are or were some really insanely good kids in my "middle of nowhere", "piss bucket" of a town....

I was considered "awesome"...but they were "awesome-bad." Like: Rhythm and Police Heavy Doubles AA.

And then I stopped playing...but I really should start again.

RobbyZero 07-23-2004 11:26 PM

I can't do doubles it's just that stupid.

I am pretty good and I havn't seen more than 2 people better than me so..but this one time I saw a brief moment of a dude like playing flawlessly from downstairs (he was upstairs playing on DDR I was in line for my movie) and he looked pretty awesome but I don't know..

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 07-23-2004 11:56 PM

Quote:

And I'm not sure if you're gonna believe ME or not, but I'm 10
Andrew, are you a COMPLETE idiot? Sorry about that...he's my cousin -.-;

wildman 07-24-2004 12:15 AM

Here in Vegas I'm considered one of the best (A.K.A. Sakura), but we also have ( considered by some people, at one point, to be one the best in the country) the great Eric A.K.A. VGTA. He's AAA such songs as End of the Century-heavy, Be Lovin-heavy, V-oni, and has full comboed Legend Road, but that was about a year ago. Now a days he just spends his time playing IIDX, and he's also the best at that in Vegas too, but he can still pass PSMO without the bar (full combo plus AA). So myself, Eric and a few others are considered the best in Vegas! :twisted:

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 07-24-2004 11:14 AM

wildman you're from vegas?! GOD! I'm going there in a week! Go to circus circus NOW! :P

Spazzbite 07-24-2004 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbyZero
I can't do doubles it's just that stupid.

If you actually practice at it, doubles is a ton of fun. I'm able to AA a lot of 8's and 9's on heavy doubles now, but I STILL haven't passed PSMO yet on doubles, but I've gotten very very close.

Chromer 07-25-2004 01:31 AM

Well actually there is a fair large amount of ppl who actually are good who live in Virginia Beach. For example only a group of about 10 ppl come to the arcade at our mall to play DDR on weekends. Last Saturday was a DDR Tourney. I got to the mall early for Mayhem in the A.M. which for those of you who dont know means tat all games in the arcade are free in the morning. There was only about 5 of us that morning. Around 11:00 am and the tourney started about 12, about 50 ppl came out of nowhere just to play the tournament. Now Im not going to brag but I made it to the championship round only to win the first two songs and lose the third song, get 2nd place, and the tourney on Healing Vision Angelic Mix which I now hate. But anyway goes to show there are more of us than we actually know about.

slippy0 07-25-2004 09:11 PM

Well there's this one guy who lives nearbye. I don't know his name, but he is kickass.

I mean, he's no Yasu, but i did see him do Sakura, Max 300, sakura again,tlom (extra stage), ddr (one more extra stage). all with only 23 greats, all on heavy.

in short, he's a hell of a lot better then me (i just manadged to pass Sakura, heavy, after nearly a year of playing)

L00kt0theAAA 07-25-2004 09:28 PM

I am pretty good at DDR i play on heavy/oni i stoped playin alot but i still like to do oni mod i can pass all of them expt legend row! but i have 1 AAA lol on a song cauld Air. and i have alot of 9 or less greats on a song.

i got alll these

Keep on movin 1 great
frekles 1 great
vanity angel 3 greats
look to the sky 1 great
..... alot more

i AAd Maxx unlimmeted and Max300 and i passed double extra stage on DDR but i didnt get the double extra my friend did... it was for those of u that dont know it is dark .. reverse...3x... dancedancerevolution oni steps sudden death.!!!!

i live in Danvers Mass i was in a recent turney with people such as Rob stevens ,,, 123kid....ZZZ... Radio....joe p. it was a blast i got 7th 6th was radio and 1st was ZZZ he beat me and got me out of the turney... lol he got 13 greats on ps to beat my score.....so w/e he won the turney tho so it maid me feel better But most good DDR players around were i live play in MIT college arcade in boston and Goodtimes in Summerville!! so hope to see u at both places some time ask for me so does that answer your question lol

Chromer 08-1-2004 12:48 AM

Uhhh W00t?

spongeyoshi 08-1-2004 01:40 PM

People here where I live are good because i live in new england Massachusets so it is always cold so people tend to play video games to excerisize. I am prety good at it I can finish max 300 with out the bar and so deep with out the bar. I play step mania with an adptor to play in the pc. Step mania has harder songs. Dont be afraid to try songs that are too hard for you, if you never tried how do you know you cant finish it?

spongeyoshi 08-1-2004 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L00kt0theAAA
I am pretty good at DDR i play on heavy/oni i stoped playin alot but i still like to do oni mod i can pass all of them expt legend row! but i have 1 AAA lol on a song cauld Air. and i have alot of 9 or less greats on a song.

i got alll these

Keep on movin 1 great
frekles 1 great
vanity angel 3 greats
look to the sky 1 great
..... alot more

i AAd Maxx unlimmeted and Max300 and i passed double extra stage on DDR but i didnt get the double extra my friend did... it was for those of u that dont know it is dark .. reverse...3x... dancedancerevolution oni steps sudden death.!!!!

i live in Danvers Mass i was in a recent turney with people such as Rob stevens ,,, 123kid....ZZZ... Radio....joe p. it was a blast i got 7th 6th was radio and 1st was ZZZ he beat me and got me out of the turney... lol he got 13 greats on ps to beat my score.....so w/e he won the turney tho so it maid me feel better But most good DDR players around were i live play in MIT college arcade in boston and Goodtimes in Summerville!! so hope to see u at both places some time ask for me so does that answer your question lol

cool, i am not that good yet. Have you finished So Deep Perfect sphere remix with an A?

dc_slaughter 08-2-2004 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by animeotaku7562
Quote:

Yeah, so am I. And I got the pics to prove it.
I'm in the LeBron James jersey.

Just barely made the picture, but I'm WAY left/

I'm a Heavy dancer that CAN, but not always, pass MAX300 at the arcades. But to the subject...

The Central Indiana scene isn't all that bad. We have a ton of Heavy dancers, and one or two "AA everything" players. Enough of my annoying shit.

Samantha543 08-3-2004 03:17 AM

Dstrbdfan 08-7-2004 07:27 AM

ddr

ppl here are bomb pimp. not me, just the assholes...seems that when ppl get to passing 10 footers on heavy rules dont apply to them. so yea. well for example, damien, last time i was at the arcade. damien kept taking ppls tokens off the machine, you know the markers or whatever? but yea, he would steal them. but damien, he also has AAA paranoia max. and brian weddle, hes got it down to 5 greats. his goal for this year is to make me cry in front of everybody. see what i mean? and me. yea. i knda suck for heavy. ive only passed cant stop fallng in love speed mix 2ce ever. and sakura? forget it. so...is this just here in the kansas city area of missouri? or duz this hold true everywhere?

Dstrbdfan 08-7-2004 07:37 AM

ppl here are bomb pimp. not me, just the assholes...seems that when ppl get to passing 10 footers on heavy rules dont apply to them. so yea. well for example, damien, last time i was at the arcade. damien kept taking ppls tokens off the machine, you know the markers or whatever? but yea, he would steal them. but damien, he also has AAA paranoia max. and brian weddle, hes got it down to 5 greats. his goal for this year is to make me cry in front of everybody. see what i mean? and me. yea. i knda suck for heavy. ive only passed cant stop fallng in love speed mix 2ce ever. and sakura? forget it. so...is this just here in the kansas city

Dstrbdfan 08-7-2004 07:42 AM

:edit: area of missouri? or duz this hold true everywhere?

DahrkDaiz 08-12-2004 05:49 PM

In our city lives a man named Brandon Will. This guy has 104 AAA's. I'm not joking either. http://www.vile1.com and he's no the only one who's this good! (though he is the best here)

minimuta09 08-17-2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by animeotaku7562
Quote:

lol, a lot of people don't think younger kids can play... anyways there are a lot of great DDR players where i live, but i'm sure that other can kick there butts.

DDRboy13 08-17-2004 03:28 PM

i have seen only a few ppl in my area play DDR good.....my friends say im "good" but when i go to the arcade i see ppl doin MAX 300 on heavy and i feel like a loser.....lol......i play on trick but im getting better-ish and starting to do heavy songs...o yeah and im 13

DDRboy13 08-17-2004 03:32 PM

does any1 live in florida?

Krym 08-17-2004 03:55 PM

besides me and my friend (dont mean to sound cocky or anything) I haven't seen too many good ppl out here, just like 3 or 4 but they were old and kinda grubby =/, since i live in a small town and the only ddr machine is at a ruckers...which i have to say isnt a big place for ppl my age to go. So not too many ppl my age play

TehWhack 08-18-2004 01:24 AM

There's about 30+ people better than me in my area. To give you an Idea of how good I am, I can C bag on x1 and A it on x3 (heavy).

Heck.... There's a club of hardcore bemani players here.

dancedude11 08-18-2004 07:50 PM

Where I play Im the third best. Only two people are better than me and they are not far off my standard. However there are a lot of good freestylers here to watch. Its weird/cool.

DDRboy13 08-19-2004 03:31 PM

i got a B on Break down on heavy a few days ago......i dunno if thats good or not to u more experienced and better ppl but i was soooooooooooooo happy ^_^

SoullessOne 08-26-2004 12:36 AM

The players in my area are pretty varied,but i have seen some amazing players. The best guy at my local arcade will AA Drop Out 7/10 times, on FFR he is FinalFantasyGamerz. The majority of players are heavy players, but they only play about 6 songs so I can't accurately judge their skills. Then there are the people who play light and fail like any place. I am a high 9 foot player, but i haven't had a FC in about 5 months.

I think there are better players in the city, but my arcade is .50 for 4 songs so I have no reason to find another.

babybenji2004 08-26-2004 11:17 AM

There are a lot of good players where i live. I can pass all 9 footer and bag and sakura. There are a lot of people who can pass anything and there's one guy who can pass almost anything on doubles. So yeah there are a lot of good players where i live.

TACODUDE 08-29-2004 03:34 PM

San Antonio: Home of the mighty fighting Arch0wls.

Arch0wl 08-29-2004 03:38 PM

my friend john sheridan blade aaa'ed psmo and maxx unlimited hahah bye

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 08-29-2004 07:20 PM

Quote:

my friend john sheridan blade aaa'ed psmo and maxx unlimited hahah bye
Proves something I've been saying for a loooong time. If Arch isn't lying (I doubt he's lying, i wouldn't worry about it) this just shows that JSB isn't the only person to ever AAA PSMO. JSB gets waay too much attention for that alone. There's toooooons of amazing DDR players who are probably better then JSB, but they don't go out and flaunt in the media. No offence to any JSB fans or anything, but that guy's cockyness just pisses me off. I have no respect whatsoever for JSB :P

Arch0wl 08-30-2004 06:11 PM

HVAM, no one is better than JSB. He AAA'ed every song in the game on heavy/oni and was the first known person to do so. You can't do better than that.

Reach 08-30-2004 06:18 PM

Well arch was talking about jsb there hvam...

Dunno, onir or whoever might be as good as him...but jsb still kicks ass.

OrlandoRedd 08-31-2004 07:18 PM

ya there are a LOTof good players where i play. theres a guy, whane, nailed a AA on extra stage Max300 and is the only one who can pass trick oni

im ok myself. the only ppl that are better than me are like 17. im 13 and my best accomplishment is either FINALY passing PSMO or A ing MaxX Unlimited.

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 08-31-2004 09:41 PM

Reach, shut up, i'm still not talking to you, mr "i'm better then you at everything".

Anywho, okay sorry arch, I didn't really read the full name. But i dunno, I still believe that it's possible that there are a good handful of people out there who are quite possibly better then the 'popular good players' that we're always hearing about (onir, pickles, jsb might be an exception, but it's still possible)

TehWhack 09-3-2004 01:00 PM

Yes, there are a few people better than JSB, because once you AAA the game, what do you do?

Play oni's and thry to AAAA the game ofcoarse, heck why don't you AAA PSMO S4R while you're at it. There's no end to measuring skill in DDR I think, untill someone get's all marvs in legend road....

P.S. - JSB should try a 10 footer modless sometime too.

legato210 09-3-2004 03:47 PM

uuhm were i live im pretty good i guess, even though i only have 15 AAA's :( but my other friends are alittle better than me, im better at the more faster songs like LOM maxx300 unlimited and PSMO all under 50 greats but its basically only cut down to about 4 or 5 good ppl that play in my area

legato210 09-3-2004 03:47 PM

uuhm were i live im pretty good i guess, even though i only have 15 AAA's :( but my other friends are alittle better than me, im better at the more faster songs like LOM maxx300 unlimited and PSMO all under 50 greats but its basically only cut down to about 4 or 5 good ppl that play in my area

legato210 09-3-2004 03:49 PM

oops srry for the second post, damn you computer, damn you to hell >:O

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 09-4-2004 02:26 PM

Quote:

im better at the more faster songs like LOM maxx300 unlimited and PSMO all under 50 greats
You can keep PSMO under 50 greats and yet you only have 15 AAA's. I really doubt that.

legato210 09-4-2004 02:41 PM

ive just recently got under 50 greats on psmo, plus its not that hard of a song at all in the first place

kickassbuddy 09-4-2004 02:47 PM

In my place, I see people play hard songs and getting AA's and kids who play beginner and step on the wrong arrow and think they're winning. So my place is like a 50/50.

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 09-4-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

ive just recently got under 50 greats on psmo, plus its not that hard of a song at all in the first place
I know very well it's not as hard as what people say. I'm just saying, 15 AAA's and having less then 50 greats on PSMO is very unlikely. If you can really get PSMO under 50 greats, you should have WAAAAAAAY more then 15 AAA's.

malifest 09-4-2004 10:39 PM

i live in colorado started playing ddr ultramix about a week into it i am hiting allmost all the steps on stand. havnt been to any ddr mechines i am sure there are some good players here in denver, colorado the 303 babby
peace,
Malifest DA PEST

Tank101 09-5-2004 08:28 AM

Someone at the Huntington Mall (where I live of course) SDG'd PSM with 4 greats. Not PSMO though.

redeyesamurai 09-7-2004 01:10 PM

I feel like I'm pretty damn good in my area, but when I go to the mall 30 minutes away, I just get nailed. I went yesterday and there were these 9-y/o's hitting Heavy on So Deep, Waka Laka, etc. and I just kept thinking "What are they putting in the water these days?"

dAnceguy117 09-7-2004 04:58 PM

There are some good people in my area. No one AAAs anything (no one has the guts to play light songs at an arcade) but lots of AAs on hard stuff, I think the best score was Brian's sodamnclose to AA on MaxX Unlimited, followed by my decent A on it. Double-wise, Brian kicks everyone in my area's ass, he passed Max300 heavy, I think with a C but I'm not sure. I just beat Sakura heavy double a little while ago, I just started playing double like two months ago. But in single overall, me, Brian, Dave, and Tim are all about even, and then there are some pretty good people. Brandon is good too but I think he's just working on freestyling now. Dave probably has the best PA though.

Kefkanator 09-7-2004 11:04 PM

im not much for the arcade versions. i prefer my home one with my nice happy pad. i dont weigh nearly enough to keep a freeze on for long. but it IS the only place i can do double...

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 09-8-2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

I feel like I'm pretty damn good in my area, but when I go to the mall 30 minutes away, I just get nailed. I went yesterday and there were these 9-y/o's hitting Heavy on So Deep, Waka Laka, etc. and I just kept thinking "What are they putting in the water these days?"
My 10 yearold cousin can just barely pass Era nostalmix lmao. It's crazy how the little kids are getting good at this :P

DarkOracle 09-9-2004 01:50 PM

Peeps here are horrible! They all bar rape on light and shit!

This one guy I saw was bar raping and jumping on on foot while playing! LoL

kaorinu_baka 09-17-2004 12:52 PM

thats all pretty tripped...there is this guy, lets say his name is sean...he is awesome at ddr....he beats everyone, including everyone at the mall...it is soooo sick to watch...his feet move major fast, its like 'whoa im dizzy'...have you ever tried to watch some guys feet when they play? ~sweatdrop~

dAnceguy117 09-17-2004 01:23 PM

Yeah, watching people's feet is funny. But how hard of stuff does this "sean" do? I mean, you made it sound like he's the shit and all, but saying he's better than everyone else in your area isn't saying much.
Bar raping on light? What on earth...?
Yeah, kids are getting good these days. ...that sounds kinda stupid coming from a 13-year-old, but I saw this kid that could beat stuff on beginner (OMG), and he looked about FIVE. I am not kidding you, it was like a toddler. There are ADULTS at my arcade that just can't comprehend hitting arrows when they get to the top of the screen with their feet, and this little toddler is showing them all up. It was hilarious.

Spicky 09-17-2004 01:48 PM

I dont know anyone in my neighborhood that plays DDR except for my friend next door, and he's really good at it.
When I went to the arcade he was like crazy fast, and I was like, dammit, I told you I cant do Max X Unlimited! lol

But anyways, I just know people that go to the arcade a bunch, who knows where they came from.

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 09-17-2004 06:17 PM

Quote:

Yeah, kids are getting good these days. ...that sounds kinda stupid coming from a 13-year-old, but I saw this kid that could beat stuff on beginner (OMG), and he looked about FIVE. I am not kidding you, it was like a toddler.
I think synth once said his kid can pass butterfly :O

AudioTsunami 09-19-2004 04:44 AM

woohoo..the San diego DDr "scene" is one of the best in my opinion..at my local arcade we have all players who can AA a heavy song 7or up including myself..a friend of mine AAed PSMO double..i AA the Maxes so yeah..we got good people..zero freestyle thoughe xcept for myself and a few others

Go733I3oI3 09-19-2004 05:32 PM

i live in massachusettes, i go to arcades all around that area and i see 80% of the people who play cant even play on standard or heavy. i play on heavy and i feel like beating the shit out of everyone who plays cuz they suck so badly.

TehWhack 09-19-2004 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioTsunami
a friend of mine AAed PSMO double..i

http://www.nnr.ca/DDR/scores_by_song.php?SongID=446 < yeah I'm pretty sure of that :roll:

etherchild 09-21-2004 10:10 PM

So far I've seen a hella lot of kids in my area that play really well and I live in Ga so that's pretty cool. One guy could do about everything on heavy and another guy could just ace standard like it was nothing. And then after about a week I'm pretty ready to take on standard myself, but I need to go to the arcade a lot more, I've only been twice. The best I've done was AAA Captain Jack on light, but...that's a pretty easy one so that doesn't count ^^; And I rather like watching people play than actually playing, but yeah...so far from what I've seen a lot of people in my area are pretty great at it. Though I don't know a lot of people, personally, that play ddr, at all.

SoDeepPolaris 09-25-2004 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc_slaughter

I'm a Heavy dancer that CAN, but not always, pass MAX300 at the arcades. But to the subject...

The Central Indiana scene isn't all that bad. We have a ton of Heavy dancers, and one or two "AA everything" players. Enough of my annoying (#$%.

Eh, we have good people, DC, you just don't notice.

Joe, Chocobo, Riot, Shannon, Rodent, and many more.

I like to think I'm decent, but I'm not awesome. I have a few AAA's and SDG's under my belt, and almost every heavy song AA'd.

Kenzya 09-25-2004 01:08 PM

Chicago, Illinois. There's good people. We've got a person, lilq, who averages about 5 greats on Max300. Has about 180 AAA's..

He seems like an asshole though.

Edit: 207 AAA's
http://nnr.ca/DDR/profile.php?UserID=663

DJSBX 10-2-2004 01:13 AM

Well I live in Winnipeg Manitoba, and we have the best player in Canada here (Pickles). He is really cool too. There are alot of people here who are very good, and the majority of the awsome people can pass the 10 footers. I myself can pass every song other than psmh and psmo (I am getting close to psmh) and I am around the 5th best in this city.

DJSBX 10-2-2004 01:13 AM

Well I live in Winnipeg Manitoba, and we have the best player in Canada here (Pickles). He is really cool too. There are alot of people here who are very good, and the majority of the awsome people can pass the 10 footers. I myself can pass every song other than psmh and psmo (I am getting close to psmh) and I am around the 5th best in this city.

Nima 10-2-2004 01:18 AM

Pickles is EASILY one of the best players in the world... I've seen him play irl especially considering he uses no mods and no bar and has AAA'd all but 4 songs... bemaniac lived near here but he just moved and he had AAA'd all of extreme but 4 songs (5 greats or less on those)... ummm also flott has AAA'd all but 8/9 songs on extreme he lives nearby. You get my point :P and there are others that aren't quite that good but are really good.

DJSBX 10-2-2004 01:25 AM

where do you live?

Nima 10-7-2004 01:19 AM

alberta