Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Marijuana (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=127821)

BzT 12-2-2012 01:46 AM

Marijuana

Who smokes it? Who hates it? Who Agrees with it? Who Disagrees with it?

NeoMasterPie 12-2-2012 01:48 AM

Re: Marijuana

are you high

SK8R43 12-2-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzt (Post 3811667)
Who smokes it? Who hates it? Who Agrees with it? Who Disagrees with it?

Not me. ME. Def not. I do.

LMAO

NeoMasterPie 12-2-2012 01:50 AM

icontrolyourworld 12-2-2012 01:53 AM

i don't smoke it but people that do are really chill and as far as i know weed never hurt anyone

BzT 12-2-2012 01:57 AM

I Love You all, no homo.

Xx{Midnight}xX 12-2-2012 02:20 AM

In all honesty in terms of the way others use it, it depends on the why and how often.

Like if you're using it because you're stressed, you shouldn't be using it.

But if you're using it to enjoy being high ect then I'm completely fine with it.

As a matter of personal choice, i'm self destructive enough to my physical body via my eating habits and gaming habits. So I'd rather not contribute to it.

Plus, I'm not fond of not being in control of myself if that makes sense.

UserNameGoesHere 12-2-2012 02:22 AM

I'd say legalize it but then I'd say legalize lots of stuff. Not a user but why should I care if people use it?

IMO, victimless crimes shouldn't be crimes.

Zon Fire 12-2-2012 02:37 AM

where you high when you stepped sepia?

gr9 chart either way.

On subject, I've certaintly had my fair share of experiences, Although I am currently in the midst of a break. its good to cleanse and repeat.

adlp 12-2-2012 03:18 AM

one time i heard marijuanas arguing and i disagreed with everything they said

massflavour 12-2-2012 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 3811698)
lol, his chart is like a 95% cut and paste copy of reach's chart

heh

great thread

i love you 12-2-2012 03:47 AM

I do not smoke it.
I do not hate it. (In terms of other people smoking it just to get high. Cigarettes are very different though)
I do agree with it. (In terms of legalizing it seeing that cigarettes actually kills you)
I do not disagree with it.

bmah 12-2-2012 03:56 AM

I don't know which side of the fence I'm on when it comes to the benefits or detriments of marajuana, but in general:

Choofers 12-2-2012 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3811691)
In all honesty in terms of the way others use it, it depends on the why and how often.

Like if you're using it because you're stressed, you shouldn't be using it.

But if you're using it to enjoy being high ect then I'm completely fine with it.

As a matter of personal choice, i'm self destructive enough to my physical body via my eating habits and gaming habits. So I'd rather not contribute to it.

Plus, I'm not fond of not being in control of myself if that makes sense.

you're so cute

dragon890x 12-2-2012 04:13 AM

I view weed as other people's problem.

I'll let those who use weed deal with it, as long as they leave me out of the bullshit that follows.

BzT 12-2-2012 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 3811698)
lol, his chart is like a 95% cut and paste copy of reach's chart

:P u don't know me, u don't know anything

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3811724)
I don't know which side of the fence I'm on when it comes to the benefits or detriments of marajuana, but in general:

They let your lookin ass be a game manager..? My *****, that's whats up bro.
Long time no talk dude

adlp 12-2-2012 05:11 AM

holy shit so bzt here is a textbook xxX420BLAZEIT******Xxx douche

evidence:

User: bzt
Avatar: UPSIDE DOWN anarchy symbol. he's so sick of conformity that he cant see himself associated with other anarchists
Chronic Bud Toker

Signature:

-TEAM 420 BLAZE IT ****** complete with marujana plant leafs
-xbox live gamercard complete with BLNTMASTA420 tag and Call of Duty as most recently played.

wow

NoPrivacy 12-2-2012 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adlp (Post 3811752)

evidence:

Avatar: UPSIDE DOWN anarchy symbol. he's so sick of conformity that he cant see himself associated with other anarchists
Chronic Bud Toker

Signature:

-xbox live gamercard complete with BLNTMASTA420 tag and Call of Duty as most recently played.

wow

I'm glad it's not just me who thinks this guy is a ******.

Charu 12-2-2012 05:32 AM

Fake.

FFRGreen 12-2-2012 05:43 AM

mariwanna kils

leonid 12-2-2012 05:59 AM

=DGC

kommisar 12-2-2012 06:59 AM

I've never done it, but am totally cool if you do. I don't do it for my own personal reasons.

I believe that it should be legalized not just for the stupid amount of violence that stems from it but also the incredible amount of wasted capital on anti-drug programs that have never worked. Also British Columbia's marijuana industry is ESTIMATED at over 1 billion$.

I would like to see a study on the health effects of marijuana that's not funded by a biased party though. I've read some online but I'd rather find something concrete.

Ohaider 12-2-2012 07:38 AM

Coolboyrulez0 12-2-2012 07:39 AM

I do enjoy the occasional blunt or bowl with friends but I don't do it regularly, especially not by myself.

PS: Soul Calibur V with friends while high was one of the funnest things in recent memory.

NoPrivacy 12-2-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohaider (Post 3811782)

Yeah now i'm rustled.

Ohaider 12-2-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoPrivacy (Post 3811785)
Yeah now i'm rustled.

t's a biennial thing

noname219 12-2-2012 07:57 AM

I once played Trauma Center on the Wii while being high.
I was able to get to level 2 that day. Was the hardest thing I've done in my life.

dragonmegaXX 12-2-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

evidence:

Chronic Bud Toker

Signature:

wow

Post of the week

Syhto 12-2-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3811729)
you're so cute

lol

Gilly G 12-2-2012 09:42 AM

Usually smoke with friends occasionally in the week, very much enjoy the effects, and as someone said earlier we always play SCV and it's just great fun. On the other hand, my friends smoke every single day and vast quantities of it, which I can't see being good in the long term for their health or wallet. But it doesn't seem to be harming 'em for the time being so whatever floats their boat.

Sidek 12-2-2012 10:50 AM

WeeD Rulez. :D

samurai7694 12-2-2012 11:38 AM

I'll share my experience: I started smoking when I was 15 because I was feeling depressed and had thoughts of killing myself, so I thought I would might as well smoke it once in my life and see if it would change my mind about life. I smoke very rarely now but at the moment I don't need it, especially since I have school to worry about and when I smoke I'm not in the right state of mind.

The effects...it depends...since there's different kinds, and I've experienced something different with each one (with it's own names that dealers would say like Sour D, Mango Kush, etc.) where one would be a "body high" and the other a "head high". Last time I smoked was February this year, and aside from doing it just to get high, I realized it completely got rid of the unbearable pain I was getting from orchitis. It was a shit-ton better than the medicine my doctor gave me, not to mention that within minutes of smoking the pain was gone, and I felt no pain for the next week.

I just don't like certain people who use it, that's all. You know, the annoying wannabe kids in middle school/high school. I used to be like that, but got more into it when I read more about it online, talked to some people in this community who smoke as well, saw a few documentaries, discovered who Marc Emery is and even bought a Free Marc t-shirt to support him and what he does.

I don't judge people if they use it or don't use it. I really wish I hadn't smoked DURING high school because it made me a really lazy person. Everyone is different though. I know a handful of "potheads" who at least made it through high school and got their diploma. Personally, I would just smoke a bowl or two with some friends for a huge party or some celebration, like cigars or alcohol.

Marijuana was my first drug, so alcohol and cigars and cigarettes did absolutely nothing for me. As for the statement that some people say about it being a gateway drug: I have had thoughts about trying other drugs, but never did. I have the willpower to stop at anytime. I'm not addicted to it, and I don't rely on it to ensure a good time with family and friends. This is just my big input on it. I can go on about this for a while, lol.

tl;dr for lazy fucks - it didn't cure my depression but cut off thoughts of suicide, made me more open about stuff and more social, awesome pain reliever which helped me with a serious pain and worked better than a prescription drug, I prefer marijuana over anything else (alcohol, etc.)

Spoiled_Milk 12-2-2012 12:00 PM

Yep, I be smokin' the Ganj

Winrar 12-2-2012 12:51 PM

I think luis' post is about the same as what I'd say.
I don't like kids that smoke it cause they think it's cool.
I don't like when people rely on it and have to smoke multiple times a day to stay high.
I do believe weed is a gateway drug.
I don't like lazy stoners, I actually go out and do stuff while I'm high. (But playing games and movies never hurt anyone)
I don't like bzt.

Garquillex 12-2-2012 01:07 PM

I don't like it personally because I enjoy my cognitive skills and IQ points.
People who let it become a major part of their identity may be similarly as bad as alcoholics.
I don't mind it eventually becoming legal, but I have a fear that it will negatively affect society & politics unless we as a society are sufficiently evolved. Marijuana may not affect your body, but it DOES affect your mind; I'm afraid we might not be advanced enough to responsibly use it, but I would want it legalized if we are.

Spenner 12-2-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winrar (Post 3811874)
I do believe weed is a gateway drug.

What you're confusing for being a gateway drug is the society and culture surrounding the user of the drug, and their mentality to begin with. Someone who is going to abuse harder drugs is likely already motivated to do so, but marijuana might be the first one to fall into their reach. The drug itself is not to blame (in most cases).

But yeah I think mostly it's the setting and mindframe of the user of ANY drug that is going to make the choice of going onto harder drugs. Unless you have some strange bodily hallucinations that end with you driving downtown making deals for heroin.

560 man

Razor 12-2-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

evidence:

Chronic Bud Toker

Signature:

wow

lol i thought it was just me, damn #Boom

AdenL 12-2-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7694 (Post 3811849)
A+ Post

Pretty much the same with me, I can relate quite a bit on that one.

If I do smoke, it's only on the weekends. I don't work high, I don't go to school high, I don't drive high. Look at it like this! Why is it socially acceptable to go home and drink a nice ice cold beer (or warm for you dark beer lovin' germans), kick your boots off and unwind from a days work, but the second someone goes home and smokes some Marijuana it's a catastrophe? It's discrimination I say because the fire water never goes over well with me.

EnR 12-2-2012 06:28 PM

>DA BLnTMaSTA420

Arntonach 12-2-2012 06:47 PM

I thought pot was annoying as fuck. Then again, I don't like alcohol, so no big surprise.

rayword45 12-2-2012 08:14 PM

I've never smoked it, but I've known enough people who smoked to know similar to just about anything, like video games, it's perfectly fine to do it in moderation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdenL (Post 3812061)
Pretty much the same with me, I can relate quite a bit on that one.

If I do smoke, it's only on the weekends. I don't work high, I don't go to school high, I don't drive high. Look at it like this! Why is it socially acceptable to go home and drink a nice ice cold beer (or warm for you dark beer lovin' germans), kick your boots off and unwind from a days work, but the second someone goes home and smokes some Marijuana it's a catastrophe? It's discrimination I say because the fire water never goes over well with me.

If you're drinking one beer a day, it's a bit different then smoking weed daily. However, if you drink, say, 5 shots and a glass of merlot then you've got a problem, worse then Marijuana

Syhto 12-2-2012 08:50 PM

i love weed it is amazing smoke weed everyday but not too much cuz you gotta give mary RESPECT, you can't just hit it and quit it and you cant just use her all day long u gotta let her love you right and get to know her on a personal level then you can rly enjoy your time together and be one < 3 lmfao

Ohaider 12-2-2012 09:44 PM

wow

EnR 12-2-2012 10:00 PM

I've never smoked weed in my life, I'm 20 now and my younger brother who is 18 has gone from smoking weed MINIMUM 3 times a day and dealing for a year or so to quitting completely. When he was stoned he was constantly annoying to the whole family, he had multiple people over all the time, when he wouldn't be high he would treat my mom like shit and we've gotten into a fuck ton of fights because he couldn't control his emotions.

Either way weed can fuck people up and people who smoke it regularly are usually really dirty and retarded. I understand there are some very intelligent people out there who have or do smoke weed but for the most part it's morons who do it and think of it as a life style.

Frank Munoz 12-2-2012 10:20 PM

I did Weed once,
it was the worst sex I ever had.

darklordsarumon9 12-2-2012 10:59 PM

Syhto 12-2-2012 11:06 PM

don't you wow me sucka

BzT 12-2-2012 11:30 PM

weed is good, that is all

adlp 12-3-2012 12:24 AM

Posting from my PotPhone 5

iCeCuBEz v2 12-3-2012 02:03 AM

marijuana kills ok proven fact

Izzy 12-3-2012 02:09 AM

I'd probably do it occasionally if it was convenient and easy to buy.

justaguy 12-3-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnR (Post 3812298)
I've never smoked weed in my life, I'm 20 now and my younger brother who is 18 has gone from smoking weed MINIMUM 3 times a day and dealing for a year or so to quitting completely. When he was stoned he was constantly annoying to the whole family, he had multiple people over all the time, when he wouldn't be high he would treat my mom like shit and we've gotten into a fuck ton of fights because he couldn't control his emotions.

Either way weed can fuck people up and people who smoke it regularly are usually really dirty and retarded. I understand there are some very intelligent people out there who have or do smoke weed but for the most part it's morons who do it and think of it as a life style.

lmao sick troll glhf in life

NFD 12-3-2012 06:30 AM

weed is ruining my family

_Stepdude_ 12-3-2012 07:17 AM

I have no problem with weed. As long as the people smoking it know their limits etc. I do smoke from time to time and I love it, especially with some good company.

Zeldagurlfan1 12-3-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnR (Post 3812298)

You probably do stuff that id think is prolly really lame shit, but thats your lifestyle. ill always smoke weed. anyways im agreeing with this cause ive gone through this already, minus being dirty. BEING CLEAN IS A LIFESTYLE TOO BRO>>>

i will pwn u 12-3-2012 09:01 AM

where i live now it is pretty much decriminallized..

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...marijuana.html

where i moved from it was decriminallized..

http://www.lawlib.state.ma.us/subjec...marijuana.html

and the fact it basically costs $100 to go to a health and wellness clinic and get a green card to legaly go buy and grow it by just saying you have anxiety depression etc..

i have smoked for almost 19 years for the most part recreationally lol and I love weed xD I believe it all falls on the person and have never judged anyone for liking or not liking it.. weed is natural it is grown from the earth with no chemicals needed http://www.njweedman.com/10_marijuana_facts.html

it all falls down to a person either enjoying it or not :D

Spoiled_Milk 12-3-2012 05:05 PM

I'm stoned right now actually. Very active stoner and I've actually had people surprised by how much I smoke because I don't come off as the stereotypical "hahaduuuuude" stoner. Just goes to show that stoners aren't ALL completely brain dead. :p It helps me focus on things that I would normally not have any patience for at all. Like back in High-school, it helped me calm my ass down enough to actually care about concentrating on my homework. Now it's more just for my bi-polar >.<

A2P 12-3-2012 05:55 PM

u kno the feds are watching ffr now right

ReikonKeiri 12-3-2012 06:02 PM

i smoked weed once and it was amazing.
i would smoke it everyday, but I don't know any stoners irl and I'm poor anyway qq

ryuyasha 12-4-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserNameGoesHere (Post 3811694)
I'd say legalize it but then I'd say legalize lots of stuff. Not a user but why should I care if people use it?

IMO, victimless crimes shouldn't be crimes.

I would not use it but I am all for legalizing THC. What people do to their own bodies and minds is their own choice.

However, smoking, whether marajuana is involved or not, is not victimless. I hate dealing with second-hand smoke and I feel that I should not have to. People can put whatever they feel like in their own body but should be considerate of how their actions affect other people who may not want to be involved.

Razor 12-4-2012 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A2P (Post 3812765)

lmfao

Choofers 12-4-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuyasha (Post 3813001)
However, smoking, whether marajuana is involved or not, is not victimless. I hate dealing with second-hand smoke and I feel that I should not have to.

How To Deal With Second-Hand Smoke In One Single Step:

1) Walk away from the smoke.

Choofers 12-4-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 3811812)
lol

don't lol me ur cute too

ryuyasha 12-4-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3813082)
How To Deal With Second-Hand Smoke In One Single Step:

1) Walk away from the smoke.

Yeah, of course. When that is an option.

And then there are always the inbetween type situations where I can walk away but that requires choosing between the place I want to be and the smoke I want to avoid.

Anyhoo, my point is I am all for legalization, I just wish people would choose methods of consumption that are more considerate of how it affects other people.

A2P 12-4-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 3813004)
lmfao

I'm serious.

i heart candy 12-4-2012 11:27 AM

I don't really care for weed; however, alcohol.....:twisted:

UserNameGoesHere 12-4-2012 01:09 PM

US prisons are commonly overcrowded as it is, right?

How about release anyone that's in prison for victimless crimes (I don't really care what they did. Did it hurt anyone who didn't want to be involved? No? Then they're not really a menace to society so why lock 'em up?)

Also, re-evaluate everyone else. I'm sure there are many people serving sentences that are far worse than whatever their crime was -- perhaps they pissed off a judge or something.

I'm sure these steps would go a long way to alleviating the prison overcrowding problem and will make things a lot more manageable for everyone involved.

EnR 12-4-2012 01:17 PM

If weed were legal and people were allowed to smoke while walking down the street, in their homes, in smoking areas, etc. Then everything would smell like weed. You can smell weed just by driving by a house with people smoking inside it. I'm sorry but not everyone thinks the smell of a dieing skunks asshole smells good. The last thing we would need is the whole town smelling like it.

justaguy 12-4-2012 01:33 PM

im glad thats how your brain operates

Choofers 12-4-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuyasha (Post 3813152)
Yeah, of course. When that is an option.

And then there are always the inbetween type situations where I can walk away but that requires choosing between the place I want to be and the smoke I want to avoid.

Anyhoo, my point is I am all for legalization, I just wish people would choose methods of consumption that are more considerate of how it affects other people.

sounds like an excuse to me

if smoke bothers you, you step away from it. and if your friends are the ones smoking, say something about how their second hand smoke bothers you.

Choofers 12-4-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnR (Post 3813210)
If weed were legal and people were allowed to smoke while walking down the street, in their homes, in smoking areas, etc. Then everything would smell like weed. You can smell weed just by driving by a house with people smoking inside it. I'm sorry but not everyone thinks the smell of a dieing skunks asshole smells good. The last thing we would need is the whole town smelling like it.

you're dumb as shit

rayword45 12-4-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A2P (Post 3812765)

And that's why more active marijuana-based boards are still up. High times.

If it so bothers you, they could designate smoke-free areas like they do at amusement parks. Or they could all just eat brownies.

EnR 12-4-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3813221)
you're dumb as shit

How does that make me dumb as shit. As someone who doesn't smoke weed I can tell right away when someone is because I'm not use to the smell like all of you. I used to deliver pizza's so I was always driving around and I could smell weed from the street passing by certain houses. If everyone who smoked was allowed to smoke publicly then everything would smell like weed.

gnr61 12-4-2012 07:06 PM

the smell of marijuana smoke carries but doesn't linger; you can smoke out your whole house and you wouldn't know it after a long enough time (unlike cigarette smoke which will make your house smell like an ashtray for dayyys), and outdoors it dissipates fast as hell. pretty clean stuff. in any case if the smell/smoke annoying you is your argument against legalization then i guess it's high time we banned billboards and smog and bad hygiene and other things you can't avoid while getting from A to B

EnR 12-4-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnr61 (Post 3813351)
the smell of marijuana smoke carries but doesn't linger; you can smoke out your whole house and you wouldn't know it after a long enough time (unlike cigarette smoke which will make your house smell like an ashtray for dayyys), and outdoors it dissipates fast as hell. pretty clean stuff. in any case if the smell/smoke annoying you is your argument against legalization then i guess it's high time we banned billboards and smog and bad hygiene and other things you can't avoid while getting from A to B

I have no opinion on whether it's legalized or not. I'm not against weed at all. This is the problem with stoners, most reply with lol ur a fgt and then sometimes you actually get an actual response from someone who isn't a moron. The problem is my younger brother who used to smoke weed multiple times a day and the house would smell terrible, even though my room was on the top floor and his in the basement. He quit smoking it and his room still smells like weed.

I know what you're saying about the difference with cigarette smell/smoke. My dad smokes in his garage and in his "chill room" where he also smokes and it's impossible to walk into either of those without coughing.

If anything cigarettes should be illegal and weed legal. But then we'd still have those bitching about it staying illegal bitching. Nobody will ever be happy.

gnr61 12-4-2012 07:16 PM

yeah smoking in the same place a bajillion times will do that lol, especially if he's no good at cleaning his carpets/beddings and whatnot. sorry your house smelled terrible, your brother sounds like a really inconsiderate person and that has nothing to do with him smoking weed. i've smoked cigarettes for 6 years and have never done so in anyone's home (when it wasn't common for them to do so anyway), including my own, because i'm not an asshole.

your brother is an asshole.

pot smokers are almost always perfectly cool, nice people and it sounds like your bad experience is coloring your perception of them

EnR 12-4-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnr61 (Post 3813358)
yeah smoking in the same place a bajillion times will do that lol, especially if he's no good at cleaning his carpets/beddings and whatnot. sorry your house smelled terrible, your brother sounds like a really inconsiderate person and that has nothing to do with him smoking weed. i've smoked cigarettes for 6 years and have never done so in anyone's home (when it wasn't common for them to do so anyway), including my own, because i'm not an asshole.

your brother is an asshole.

pot smokers are almost always perfectly cool, nice people and it sounds like your bad experience is coloring your perception of them

He did clean, very often actually. He was a clean kid. And obviously you won't smoke in someones house/car if they dislike it, aha. I'm like that when people who smoke are in my car. I won't allow them to smoke, but I also get migraines from the smell of cigarettes. I have some friends that smoke pot and they're cool, but they also try forcing me to do it anytime I'm around them after I've denied it for years. More of the people who smoke weed I've met are assholes/retards than nice people, unless you also smoke weed, then they're perfectly cool with you.