Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG XCV Postgame (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130467)

FoJaR 06-6-2013 01:52 PM

TWG XCV Postgame

44 T
5 T
82 V
6 T
100 B
68 D
98 B

D - doctor
V - oneshot vigi
BB - blocker + oneshot blocker
TTT - 2 goon + roleblocker, serial killer

oneshot vigi
doctor
roleblocker
oneshot roleblocker
goons
goon
Mafia roleblocker
serial killer
5 vanilla greenies

1. Manti :Town
2. TPS :Goon
3. Viccica :Town
4. danceguy :Mafia Roleblocker
5. James/meno :Town
6. zoshi :Town
7. jrodd USED oneshot roleblocker
8. V :Town
9. freakysnots :Serial Killer: seer immune
10. Crazyjayde :Doctor
11. AC1 :Goon
12. Cedolad :oneshot Vigi
13. Yo man :Roleblocker

day one: danceguy lynched

night one:
ac1 kills jayde
Jayde guards manti
freaky kills manti

day two: yoman lynched

night two:
cedo vigis V
AC1 kills cedo
jrodd blocks viccica
freaky kills TPS

day three: AC1 lynched

night three: freaky kills viccica

AC1speakerbox 06-6-2013 01:52 PM

Re: TWG XCV Postgame

boy howdy

dAnceguy117 06-6-2013 01:54 PM

wow

nice one, freaky

DarkManticoreX2 06-6-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 (Post 3917959)
Freaky, it was well established yesterday that if zoshi wasn't the SK, then we would lynch V today. I don't even need to read your post, that's just how it was planned.

It was established, why should I think I'll just blindly vote and rush into things.

The kill on Jayde screamed FREAKY IS THE SK (even though he didn't kill her/him). If not that, then the humongous day 1 freaky freak out should have raised some flags. Why did nobody pick up on this? Yes, it pretty much cleared him as a wolf, but a serial killer is not a wolf.

AC1speakerbox 06-6-2013 01:59 PM

We killed Jayde

DarkManticoreX2 06-6-2013 01:59 PM

Yeah, i made a quick edit.

DarkManticoreX2 06-6-2013 02:01 PM

@ Fojar Can you color your roles, and write a quick paragraph about the game, so I can keep the history of TWG thread relatively current?

AC1speakerbox 06-6-2013 02:01 PM

TPS and I fiddled with the idea of trying a Freaky lynch even after d1 but decided it just wasn't going to happen.

AC1speakerbox 06-6-2013 02:04 PM

Hey manti do you feel like shaming us all with evals?

yo man im awesome 06-6-2013 02:10 PM

I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL, RIGHT FROM DAY 1

i told you ;__;

yo man im awesome 06-6-2013 02:11 PM

Good freaking game, Freaky. Good game.

freakysnots 06-6-2013 02:25 PM

If I lost, I won the game for humans. cuz you guys were doing a horrible job lynching ac1

Crazyjayde 06-6-2013 02:29 PM

My potential SK candidates were either TPS or Freaky, when TPS died, my suspicions were clear. V not dying after telling everyone the probability of him being SK was the perfect escape route for Freaky, but also was the perfect incriminating evidence for Freaky being SK. Why did you guys not even raise an eyebrow on his case? The fuck. (@Manti I actually meant to say the contrary on that most recent post-death MP I sent you, V not dying -> Freaky = SK)

I'm kind of disappointed by the game for the events after D3 though. And lol, fuck that N1 chain of event. What a lucky shot. Even with the roleblocker down you managed to prevent night actions. GG
I thought I had been killed by the SK though.

Grats on the win Freaky. You deserved it. That post of yours excusing your behavior on the argument between you and me was probably the best decoy I've seen all thread. Shame I wasn't there to apply more pressure though.

And lol V, you crack me up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21
we have a 50% chance to have a serial killer so go reads bayes theorem and whack off to it for about five minutes and then come back and assume we probably have a serial killer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21
It's like gardening -- I am here to weed out the shit until I find that harem of grotesque lawn gnomes plotting to deflower my rosebuds.

Hey wolves, I'm sure you guys knew I was a Doc' as soon as I gave AC1 as my suggestion for the night guard. I mean, it really was just a random choice, such an insignificant mistake.

Crazyjayde 06-6-2013 02:30 PM

And here's Manti's miraculous predictions after N1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manti
So i'm bored, here's my D2 thoughts/guesses

1. Manti Townie Killed night one
2. TPS Wolf
3. Viccica Human
4. danceguy Mafia Roleblocker Lynched day one.
5. James/Meno One shot something
6. zoshi Human
7. jrodd Full Seer/Mason Pair with someone?
8. V Human
9. freakysnots Serial killer
10. crazyjade Doctor Killed night one
11. AC1 Wolf
12. cedolad Vigi
13. yo man i'm awesome Human

freakysnots 06-6-2013 02:39 PM

Manti, I wouldn't kill Jayde. I had to kill the only person who was defending me during day 1 to clear myself. Using that to say I am SK would have been such a shame.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 3910104)
Freaky's post count could be cut in half if he would just condense his triple posts into a single coherent post. I think that's the biggest reason why people are reacting the way they are to you Freaky, your mindset seems very fluid. You're essentially the FFR Ribs of this game it seems.

This post along with Tps's actions after it made me know for sure he was a wolf. AC1 pretty much was confirmed after he died.

I chose seer immune, so I pretty much had to make the wolves think I was an easy lynch. It was easy to flush wolves out based on their voting patterns when they went after me, so I picked them out after Day 1.

cedolad 06-6-2013 02:43 PM

great fucking game freaky. well played on your part.

DarkManticoreX2 06-6-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox (Post 3917974)
Hey manti do you feel like shaming us all with evals?

Assuming this 10 page operating procedure I'm writing gets done today, sure. Otherwise maybe?

Long story short though, you guys cleared freaky as wolf and marked him as human when his D1 actions (at the time, before we knew there was an SK) would make the most sense as a power role human or a human who really really really didn't want to die.

NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON went back to that moment and re-evaluated when the evidence of a SK appeared. That desire to live/not be lynched is inherant in a SK even more so then a human.

I'm mostly dissapointed in V for not picking up on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 3917989)
Manti, I wouldn't kill Jayde. I had to kill the only person who was defending me during day 1 to clear myself. Using that to say I am SK would have been such a shame.

I know you didn't, but my brain would have (and did) make the connection of you being the person most diametrically opposed to Jayde and most likely to be responsible for his death. It made a lot more sense for the wolves to kill me after i hit danceguy, and for you as the SK to hit Jayde then the other way around, even though it was wrong.

FoJaR 06-6-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazyjayde (Post 3917985)
My potential SK candidates were either TPS or Freaky, when TPS died, my suspicions were clear. V not dying after telling everyone the probability of him being SK was the perfect escape route for Freaky, but also was the perfect incriminating evidence for Freaky being SK. Why did you guys not even raise an eyebrow on his case? The fuck. (@Manti I actually meant to say the contrary on that most recent post-death MP I sent you, V not dying -> Freaky = SK)

I'm kind of disappointed by the game for the events after D3 though. And lol, fuck that N1 chain of event. What a lucky shot. Even with the roleblocker down you managed to prevent night actions. GG
I thought I had been killed by the SK though.

Grats on the win Freaky. You deserved it. That post of yours excusing your behavior on the argument between you and me was probably the best decoy I've seen all thread. Shame I wasn't there to apply more pressure though.

And lol V, you crack me up:

Hey wolves, I'm sure you guys knew I was a Doc' as soon as I gave AC1 as my suggestion for the night guard. I mean, it really was just a random choice, such an insignificant mistake.

actually from where i sit, v not dying didnt point to freaky. you had two confirmed humans, viccica and jrodd.

FoJaR 06-6-2013 03:09 PM

for manti:

1. Manti Vanilla Townie Killed night one.
2. TPS Mafia Goon Killed night two.
3. Viccica Vanilla Townie Killed night three
4. danceguy Mafia Roleblocker Lynched day one.
5. James/Meno Vanilla Townie
6. zoshi Vanilla Townie Lynched day four.
7. jrodd One-shot Roleblocker Killed night four.
8. V Vanilla Townie Lynched day five.
9. freakysnots Serial Killer and WINNER
10. crazyjade Doctor Killed night one.
11. AC1 Mafia Goon Lynched day three.
12. cedolad One-shot Vigi Killed night two.
13. yo man i'm awesome Roleblocker Lynched Day two.

A lot of really good activity day one and two, i flinched when AC1 made that "but the mafia have a roleblocker" post, and freaky is the only candidate for MVP. he manipulated his way to victory.

i think if this game hadnt been so close to the last one we probably would have had more sustained activity, but still a good game.

AC1speakerbox 06-6-2013 03:12 PM

oh come on I didn't think it was weird when jayde said the guard thing either

you just assume every role exists

dAnceguy117 06-6-2013 03:24 PM

Manti, you're 2/2 on busting me Day 1 in my only Red games ever. gg. I quit.

but really though, I'm glad to have learned first-hand how big of skill gaps between players can exist in this game. I'm excited to improve!

to my mafia bros: my bad :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 3910792)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazyjayde (Post 3910778)
Guard: AC1

Dude... are you serious?

in case anyone was wondering, I was trying to say I think we should guard cedo without spelling it out. thought that would make me look Hue Man Lee

AC1speakerbox 06-6-2013 03:27 PM

s'good

Tps222 06-6-2013 03:53 PM

You would have been dead 2-3 nights ago if I had my way, Freaky.

Good game though, any shit I gave you in thread was purely posturing as a wolf. I knew we were fucked as soon as dance was absent/drew attention from it on day 1.

This brings up my main complaint: Going 6 IRL days without getting a single opportunity to talk to my wolf partners made it nearly impossible to win. Without having a coordinated strategy or understanding in place going into day 1, it made it so there were bread crumbs of evidence sitting around ready to be analyzed. I'm positive I could have prevented dance getting lynched day 1 if I had the opportunity to set the tone and dictate posting habits.

This is a wolf game style that I'm wholly unfamiliar with, as I usually operate behind the scenes in these scenarios; buying credit for my humanity in 1on1 conversations and dictating posting paradigms.

Still, a well deserved win for Freaky.

and Manti gets the "almost as good as a win" award.

AC1speakerbox 06-6-2013 04:01 PM

I understand the basis of the rule coming from how such a situation would play out in a real life situation. Not having a N1 though makes it unrealistic again.

DarkManticoreX2 06-6-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 3918033)
Manti, you're 2/2 on busting me Day 1 in my only Red games ever. gg. I quit.

but really though, I'm glad to have learned first-hand how big of skill gaps between players can exist in this game. I'm excited to improve!

Out of curiosity, what were your thoughts when I pegged you with that post?

Was curious of the other wolf teammates thoughts too.

dAnceguy117 06-6-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 3918053)
Out of curiosity, what were your thoughts when I pegged you with that post?

I was impressed, but I didn't think a wagon would catch fire. had your 1 vote on me to someone else's 4 or 5. made a couple posts, had no access for a good 36 hours or some such, and peeped the thread to find myself dead as a doornail.

a couple of my counterpoints to your post were genuine. I do "ra-ra cheerleading" stuff purely because I like to see people actually playing the game. I also did reread a game where ymia was red; I was hoping someone would call me out on that.

curse you :p

Vendetta21 06-6-2013 05:12 PM

i'm fucking pissed for two reasons...

the phase started early so i didn't even get a chance to post my defense before mike voted

and two, mike didn't even make an effort in a lynch-or-lose scenario. anytime you reach lynch or lose you need to seriously reconsider everything that happened up until them.

but otherwise, well played freaky. i misread your emotional reveal as truthtelling and while i was ready to lynch you after zoshi died, you played the set-up i created very well. it became obvious to me when zoshi was human, and killing jrodd was the right choice because he would have given me a minute to try to talk my want into killing you.

mike, on the other hand, maybe next time bud. let this be a lesson to playing better.

i'll grit my teeth and say well played

AC1speakerbox 06-6-2013 05:31 PM

Thought his play warranted the suspicion and didn't think there wasn't much opportunity to save him

Tps222 06-6-2013 05:33 PM

Mike and James May should each be banned a game for their inactivity, if we're going to remain consistent.

Perhaps not Mike, but come on man don't volunteer to replace someone and then fail to contribute, regardless of personal circumstances.

j-rodd123 06-6-2013 06:21 PM

wow well played freaky

Going into the last day I was alive I was pretty sure V was the SK, but then he properly defended himself with points that I had lingering in the back of my head, so instead of lynching him I was pretty sure it was Zoshi (no defence from u lol). Then I thought if it wasn't zoshi, it had to be V, so I kind of regret laying that hard before I died. Later in the night after the phase ended I was thinking, why is freaky so clear? I think I just wasn't thinking for myself there which harmed the outcome. If I wasn't killed, V was still my top suspect, but I'm wondering if he would've convinced me to lynch freaky as he would've known for sure.

Who knows what would've happened in that case lol, regardless well played freaky/V and next time i won't be lazy in clearing people so late in the game ;/

Vendetta21 06-6-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 3918111)
wow well played freaky

Going into the last day I was alive I was pretty sure V was the SK, but then he properly defended himself with points that I had lingering in the back of my head, so instead of lynching him I was pretty sure it was Zoshi (no defence from u lol). Then I thought if it wasn't zoshi, it had to be V, so I kind of regret laying that hard before I died. Later in the night after the phase ended I was thinking, why is freaky so clear? I think I just wasn't thinking for myself there which harmed the outcome. If I wasn't killed, V was still my top suspect, but I'm wondering if he would've convinced me to lynch freaky as he would've known for sure.

Who knows what would've happened in that case lol, regardless well played freaky/V and next time i won't be lazy in clearing people so late in the game ;/

dude i had three huge defenses pre-prepared depending on who died and i was trying to take a break from work at exactly 6PM EST to get them posted before i got lynched

Vendetta21 06-6-2013 06:47 PM

this is mostly why i am bitter

Vendetta21 06-6-2013 06:50 PM

yeah but if you are going to play TWG play TWG

if you get into a game and realize you are incapable of playing because it's too much or it is too hard or the gameplay isn't for you then acknowledge this and don't sign up

don't sign up and then shit the bed because you are hurting the game for the people who love it. it's okay to be an infrequent poster, it's definitely not okay to just not do anything or provide any thought.

you can think very little but post a lot, and think a lot and post very little, or somewhere in between, but if you aren't good at this game, and aren't willing to try -- please stop signing up.

Vendetta21 06-6-2013 06:53 PM

seriously i dedicated like 25+ hours of my life to this ONE GAME

you should feel bad if you ruined it for me, or anyone else in my shoes (freaky, manti, tps, ac1, jayde), because you couldn't be arsed to make an effort. some of us care, some of us care a lot. you don't have to care that much, but you at least have to give a shit.

j-rodd123 06-6-2013 06:57 PM

I agree with ur posts, but I cared too lol don't leave me out of that list >:S

Zoshi 06-6-2013 07:06 PM

Don't know what was wrong with me. I'll take a brake I think.

I genuinely didn't know what to say and anything I said had already been said and anyone I wanted to put a vote on already had a vote on them. And after having to wake up every morning to 5 pages of posts I was just skimming through in the end.

Had I been more active I may have pushed a bit to freaky but I doubt I'd have got him lynched or feel to confident in wanting him lynched either.

Good game freaky, you lynched a wolf, leaded us to lynch another then grabbed us and directed us like puppets.

Sorry V for ruining your game (and anyone else).

I'll probably only sign up to games I really like and I'll try not sign up next one(so fic please don't post that amazing game again).

meno_rocks123 06-6-2013 07:24 PM

Honestly, I take full responsibility for my lack of activity in this game. The method I use to pick apart posts and keep my thoughts organized is extremely bad when I come into a game after 600+ posts. I made notes on the first ~100 posts, but it took me around 2-3 hours to do just because of extra information I was already privy to at the time that I made the notes. I admit that my university sitaution didn't help at all, but it's still not a great excuse for how long it took me to catch up properly. If you'd like my notes, I can post them, but I don't know how spoiler tags work on ffr.

In the future, I don't think I would join another twg as a sub.

That said, extremely well played freaky.

Vendetta21 06-6-2013 07:33 PM

i'll stop being butthurt like a newb who hasn't been playing for like 5 years

all in all, this was even better than the last game and one of the most active and impressive games of TWG we have played as a community. it was heartening to see new players step up to the plate, and old players renew their faith in the game.

i want to give shout-outs to the incredible and impressive play by dance, AC1, jayde, jrodd, manti, tps, freaky, viccica, and cedo.

i feel jayde's first game was incredible good, he managed to put a target on his back and get himself killed night 1 in a no-death start simply through his posting. well done sir.

manti, as always you nailed a wolf from day 1 through sheer instinct. had you played longer the game would have had a much more sober tone. your lifespan was short but, as always, you made the most of the time you were alive.

AC1, your first game back in awhile and you did an excellent job of appearing to be helpful even though every word out of your mouth was a lie of some form. i kept vacillating between my feelings on the matter and you kept me guessing until the end.

TPS, i understand you were a little shell-shocked because your expectations of how one plays as a wolf were not coherent with the way this style was set-up. still, i was not suspecting you at all even until you died, which is an incredible feat. you managed to save face on enough weird situations to keep scrutiny off yourself.

freaky, just bravo man. bravo.

viccica, i am glad to see your activity levels improving, and you playing at the level that i knew you were capable of. through improved activity you managed to put yourself into a position that would actually help your team, and in the end you helped us seal the deal on the last wolf.

jrodd, you keep improving and you are constantly surprising me with the level of insight you have, the way you are able to take it slow, mull it over, and come to reasonable conclusions without getting too caught up in the passion of the moment. i was extremely impressed that you didn't kill me at the end there, and had you lived we would have nailed freaky.

cedo, your game improved from the start of the game into the later phases, and i like how you started to see what you were doing wrong and adjusting. through the course of this game your mindset and approach approved, and for this i commend you.

j-rodd123 06-6-2013 07:38 PM

beautiful

cedolad 06-6-2013 07:51 PM

it's silly, but I tried for you lol really.

Syhto 06-6-2013 08:44 PM

haha you guys did good

Syhto 06-6-2013 08:46 PM

also freaky rules

Vendetta21 06-7-2013 12:12 AM

Someone host another C9++

James May 06-7-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 3918089)
Mike and James May should each be banned a game for their inactivity, if we're going to remain consistent.

Perhaps not Mike, but come on man don't volunteer to replace someone and then fail to contribute, regardless of personal circumstances.

I take full responsibility for it. Personally though, I requested fojar to replace me because someone in my family is going through a health crisis atm and I had to attend to him along with my family, which is why I couldn't be active here :c

But, if I had to be banned for my inactivity, go on I take full responsibility for it.

dAnceguy117 06-7-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James May (Post 3918338)
But, if I had to be banned for my inactivity, go on I take full responsibility for it.

it would only be 1 game. could be a good opportunity for you to take care of everything without any distractions. really sorry to hear about your family member's emergency :(

on the other hand, if you yourself asked to be replaced, then I don't know if any action ought to be taken.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 3918144)
all in all, this was even better than the last game and one of the most active and impressive games of TWG we have played as a community. it was heartening to see new players step up to the plate, and old players renew their faith in the game.

agreed! I had a ton of fun both playing in and watching this game. well done, all.

FoJaR 06-7-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 3918089)

in mike's defense he did have hundreds and hundreds of posts to read and analyze

FoJaR 06-7-2013 10:50 AM

yeah james PMed me that he had a family crisis and asked to be replaced, so i dont think any bans this game.

unfortunate timing but not a lot that can be done about that.

FoJaR 06-7-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 3918251)
Someone host another C9++

i'm up for hosting again, or playing.

or hosting a custom.

James May 06-7-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoJaR (Post 3918369)
yeah james PMed me that he had a family crisis and asked to be replaced, so i dont think any bans this game.

unfortunate timing but not a lot that can be done about that.

ITT: life gets in the way of most things you want to do zzz
also: great game you played freaky

AC1speakerbox 06-7-2013 01:05 PM

for real though

order of night operations

can we please resolve this?

Tps222 06-7-2013 01:09 PM

I don't think they necessarily deserved to be banned, but it seems awfully unfair to Syhto/Gun to just pick and choose like that.

cedolad 06-7-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox (Post 3918390)
for real though

yeah please?

Syhto 06-7-2013 04:13 PM

i wasn't aware that i was actually banned, but i dont really enjoy the style of these games so I'm good till yall move on to something else

its always kinda arbitrary so i dont mind

Vendetta21 06-7-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoJaR (Post 3918372)
i'm up for hosting again, or playing.

or hosting a custom.

i personally (and manti as well) don't want to stray away from some of the more defining elements of the format
-all activity in thread
-longer phases
-no absolutely certainty of roles

i like setting it up however, i just think those three qualities make for better TWG. the imagery i have used in the past is that it's the difference between Magic: The Gathering and poker. both contain poker-like elements, one is a lot more ruthless and pure. i can see the benefit of both, but i think we are currently getting everyone into this mindset and establishing what makes for good and bad play within this style, which i think is bringing up the quality of the game as whole.

Syhto 06-7-2013 05:25 PM

boring

Gun92 06-7-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 3918395)
I don't think they necessarily deserved to be banned, but it seems awfully unfair to Syhto/Gun to just pick and choose like that.

Figured either it was his personal choice or there was a better option then me. It is what it is. Fun game to watch. I know I am not good at these types of games, but if a some what regular game comes around, I would like to give it another go. Can't seem to stay away.

FoJaR 06-7-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 3918395)

so gun missed a night phase, and stuff came up but he never PMed me to ask to be replaced, he just vanished.

syhto missed two night phases.

there's a clear difference.

FoJaR 06-7-2013 06:44 PM

not that i want to rehash all this cause it's done and dealt with as far as i'm concerned.

FoJaR 06-7-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox (Post 3918390)
for real though

next time i'll use natural action resolution.

basically what i did, but kills dont stop doctor from working, which doesnt make sense to me logically but whatever.

FoJaR 06-7-2013 06:46 PM

and also we could do a 12 player nightstart.

dAnceguy117 06-7-2013 07:02 PM

oh. OH. question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 3917595)
if zoshi flips green, don't kill me in the night V cuz i want a win

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 3917507)
I would prefer to win over dying for my dedication to the game.

what's all this? I remember a rule change here on FFR from like 2006 which specified that everyone on a winning team would "win" the game, instead of only those who survived throughout the game's duration. how does that stuff work now?

Vendetta21 06-7-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 3918493)
oh. OH. question.

what's all this? I remember a rule change here on FFR from like 2006 which specified that everyone on a winning team would "win" the game, instead of only those who survived throughout the game's duration. how does that stuff work now?

you win as a team

dAnceguy117 06-7-2013 08:00 PM

good, then I don't have to redo my tags for history of TWG. ty

AC1speakerbox 06-7-2013 08:36 PM

No fojar

Please specify order of actions in a clear ordered list

DarkManticoreX2 06-7-2013 09:54 PM

Did anyone notice the n1 phase?

Bullshit I tell you =/

DarkManticoreX2 06-7-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoJaR (Post 3918487)
so gun missed a night phase, and stuff came up but he never PMed me to ask to be replaced, he just vanished.

syhto missed two night phases.

there's a clear difference.

Neither Syhto or Gun asked for a replacement when their activity went to shit.

James did, and that is the major distinction. If James had not asked for a replacement, he would be being banned too.

Viccica 06-7-2013 10:43 PM

Fun game overall but I'd like a game that involves AIM this time around. Maybe a bit faster paced, too.

Freaky's a fucker.

Syhto 06-8-2013 10:56 AM

whatever

James May 06-8-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viccica (Post 3918588)
Fun game overall but I'd like a game that involves AIM this time around. Maybe a bit faster paced, too.

Freaky's a fucker.

This might give me some motivation to fix up my game big time x.x

freakysnots 06-8-2013 12:13 PM

incase anyone still cares, i have a friend working together with me on this http://playtwg.com/twg/game/3/play/2

should be able to deploy a manhunt in a week. i think it needs a good 12 hours of development before i can deploy.

it's hard to do, because every role needs to be manually coded

FoJaR 06-8-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox (Post 3918534)
No fojar

Please specify order of actions in a clear ordered list

it doesnt work that way.

it works in chains, so if nothing interacts, everything happens at the same time.

if x guards y and z kills y, then the guard works.

if w kills x, x guards y, and z kills y, then first w kills x, because there's nothing stopping him from doing that, which prevents x from guarding y, which means that z can kill y.

basically you just go back until there's nothing modifying and operate from there.

but next time i'll do natural action resolution from mafia scum so people wont be confused.

FoJaR 06-8-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 3918564)
Did anyone notice the n1 phase?

Bullshit I tell you =/

similar thing happened day two, but it kept V alive.

FoJaR 06-8-2013 01:49 PM

i hate AIM games because activity sags

AC1speakerbox 06-8-2013 02:13 PM

The only thing determined from n1 is that doctor can't save if he was killed first by wolves

DarkManticoreX2 06-8-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoJaR (Post 3918829)
similar thing happened day two, but it kept V alive.

Yes, But I'm more valuable!

FoJaR 06-8-2013 06:05 PM

them's the breaks kiddo

Tps222 06-9-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 3918847)
Yes, But I'm more valuable!

Being more valuable actually makes you less likely to win in TWG.

You'll either be wolved, or expected to be wolved; which if you are not, results in suspicion.

I call it the "Tass Effect".

meno_rocks123 06-9-2013 04:33 AM

Actually, for a long time manti was often a D1 lynch solely on the basis that he wasn't wolfed at the start of the game.

Viccica 06-9-2013 10:42 AM

Good times, good times.

AC1speakerbox 06-9-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoJaR (Post 3918827)
it doesnt work that way.

it works in chains, so if nothing interacts, everything happens at the same time.

if x guards y and z kills y, then the guard works.

if w kills x, x guards y, and z kills y, then first w kills x, because there's nothing stopping him from doing that, which prevents x from guarding y, which means that z can kill y.

basically you just go back until there's nothing modifying and operate from there.

but next time i'll do natural action resolution from mafia scum so people wont be confused.

The understanding I've always had is yeah, it totally does work that way.

Think of a guard as being more like a miracle paramedic. Blue actions happen last all the time iirc.

The crux of this issue is this: does the SK have the ability to kill a wolf and influence the wolf's ability to kill a third party? From your reply, I gather you are operating under a ruleset such that the SK killing a wolf actually would affect the wolf action. Which, if I can get some backup here, is not how purple kills are supposed to work.