Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151050)

Not devonin 07-7-2019 03:13 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4683905)
Did antori explain his target switch? I mean I get that dbp was replaced out, but the slot was still there. Even if xiz did tell him the exact player wasn't playing anymore, it's still the same slot so something had to have happened to warrant a switch onto a different slot.

I mean, my read of that is that he didn't switch at all, picked mellon from the get go and only claimed to be 'redirected' when everybody told him what a shitty choice it was to pick melon.

gold stinger 07-7-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4683905)
Did antori explain his target switch? I mean I get that dbp was replaced out, but the slot was still there. Even if xiz did tell him the exact player wasn't playing anymore, it's still the same slot so something had to have happened to warrant a switch onto a different slot.

Hot angleshoot topic, I think his belief was that the person opting in was going to have to catch up on a ton of info. DBP is a relatively strong player, so they went for a different strong player.

the sun fan 07-7-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not devonin (Post 4683703)
hi storn42!

I suppose this would also have been a good time to quote that day 0 post that used my avatar and actually fix the bbcode before I posted it. Shame on the people who commented like I would actually have edited somebody else's post in a TWG.

absolutely no editing of posts
what if I told you someone *cough*charu*cough* strategically used broken BBCode before? (true story)

funnier6 07-7-2019 03:14 PM

So I just got off work. Sunfan is 100% town take it to the bank.

Unfortunately I literally forgot that I had a night action so I didn't submit. I was originally going to say this isn't relevant but I reviewed and realized that if I don't use it it gets randomized so ummmm yes very relevant. I haven't caught up but if I see anything I might've affected I'll let y'all know.

Not devonin 07-7-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4683910)
absolutely no editing of posts
what if I told you someone *cough*charu*cough* strategically used broken BBCode before? (true story)

...is everybody just not reading what I say on this subject? -I was never and would never and will never have edited his post-

Not devonin 07-7-2019 03:17 PM

Alright just about done work, at which time I'm off to have dinner at my Sisters' so I'll be gone for ~2 hours and then come back.

funnier6 07-7-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4683911)
So I just got off work. Sunfan is 100% town take it to the bank.

Unfortunately I literally forgot that I had a night action so I didn't submit. I was originally going to say this isn't relevant but I reviewed and realized that if I don't use it it gets randomized so ummmm yes very relevant. I haven't caught up but if I see anything I might've affected I'll let y'all know.

Oops, meant to say not mafia. Third party is still on the table.

the sun fan 07-7-2019 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4683755)
Sunfan's town too that bus is absolutely unnecessary as a wolf and idk i just don't see him doing that but i guess he /could've/

someone probably already said this but like
unless Cocoa somehow already made it to wolfchat (their Role PM kinda hints that this is possible to me? idk), no one knew that Cocoa was a wolf but Cocoa

I groaned when I saw Lost Wolf because I knew that I wouldn't get any legitimate town-cred from lynching a wolf >:(

gold stinger 07-7-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4683916)
I groaned when I saw Lost Wolf because I knew that I wouldn't get any legitimate town-cred from lynching a wolf >:(

On the bright side, wolves shot themselves in the foot.

storn42 07-7-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4683917)
On the bright side, wolves shot themselves in the foot.

yes they did. ignoring the whole fact that they couldn't know it was a wolf.

storn42 07-7-2019 03:22 PM

well i mean i guess its still a shot in the foot even if you dont know its your own foot

the sun fan 07-7-2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4683812)
- assume sunfan is a wolf

- wolves can chat in day time

- mid game, sunfan notices dragonmega's posts and realizes dragonmega is not playing to their town meta

- sunfan alerts his teammates that dragonmega is not playing within their town meta and that there is the possibility they're the lone wolf

- sunfan chills on dragonmega and tries recruiting after eod

- rest of team follows suit

I won't get too into it, but there's a bunch in the way of this being clearing me. Wolves might not have even known that there was a wolf, for example. If I'm a wolf, I probably am much, much more likely to figure that Cocoa has just expanded their play a little bit (2 reads vs 0 is a very small change) versus is guaranteed to be a lost wolf

I think the world where I am a wolf and am pushing Cocoa unaware that Cocoa is the lost wolf should be pretty plausible from everyone else's perspective

ur probably townreading me outside of that tho :thumb:

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4683889)
unsure if there's too much to say outside this. fg - unsure why you've dropped sunfan is town completely, like if you had opinions outside of the lone wolf thing, then sure.

no he's still my strongest town read besides hateandhatred, but since there's ambiguity wrt lone wolf stuff, it's not worth arguing.

and sunfan's not rly a target rn, so i mean, gotta pick my battles here

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4683920)
I won't get too into it, but there's a bunch in the way of this being clearing me. Wolves might not have even known that there was a wolf, for example. If I'm a wolf, I probably am much, much more likely to figure that Cocoa has just expanded their play a little bit (2 reads vs 0 is a very small change) versus is guaranteed to be a lost wolf

I think the world where I am a wolf and am pushing Cocoa unaware that Cocoa is the lost wolf should be pretty plausible from everyone else's perspective

ur probably townreading me outside of that tho :thumb:

i am

gold stinger 07-7-2019 03:27 PM

Also take into consideration that Funnygurl lynch was 1 vote & 1 swap from dragonmega train away. 1 swap only for kitb.

funnier6 07-7-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4683916)
someone probably already said this but like
unless Cocoa somehow already made it to wolfchat (their Role PM kinda hints that this is possible to me? idk), no one knew that Cocoa was a wolf but Cocoa

Two chances for me to town read you and you’ve destroyed both of them smh the the not mafia read stays

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not devonin (Post 4683913)
...is everybody just not reading what I say on this subject? -I was never and would never and will never have edited his post-

don't edit his post

:B

gold stinger 07-7-2019 03:31 PM

brb isoing Svaz because I've got a gut feeling about the stack on dragonmega.

the sun fan 07-7-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4683891)
Never leave sk or third party stay alive
Wolves can gambit and screw everything up
See: Trailer Park Boys

yeah, I know I know
we're SUPPOSED to leave the sk alive here
I'm just not going to be in favor of that

Gradiant 07-7-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4683918)
yes they did. ignoring the whole fact that they couldn't know it was a wolf.

and also assuming there's decent amount of wolves on that wagon to begin with. at least one for sure (antori lmao, not exactly wolf maybe but anti-town in general)