Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   6th Official FFR Tournament - Is over, Congrats to all our winners! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121029)

psychoangel691 11-15-2011 11:26 PM

Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Signups are closed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3569500)
Good point made. Still, something like that should have been tested first before being used in an official tournament.

It WAS tested.

flipsta_lombax 11-15-2011 11:27 PM

Ambient Angels sure has plenty of jumpstreams, lol.

00Razor00 11-15-2011 11:27 PM

in other news, that trill is gay ~_~

FFRGreen 11-15-2011 11:28 PM

When I do the song from the song list it still doesn't record. I am using the velocity engine.

i love you 11-15-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3569501)
It WAS tested.

lol

@Participants: I wish you all good luck and to have fun with this tournament! <3

krunkykai22 11-15-2011 11:29 PM

EXACTLY Razor. Exactly. That's half ass the reason to why I'm so upset with this happening. I am horrible at TRILLS. For me to AAA a song like this with a multi colored trill that I am always bound to **** up on, that's a luck run and a damn good score for me. Now I have to redo it because of this.

bballa48 11-15-2011 11:29 PM

Great, my score records when I don't use the flash player, and I know exactly why.

Please, save me the headache and just manually add my scores throughout the tournament. There is no doubt and my mind that my problem is not fixable.

Netjet! 11-15-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3569509)
EXACTLY Razor. Exactly. That's half ass the reason to why I'm so upset with this happening. I am horrible at TRILLS. For me to AAA a song like this with a multi colored trill that I am always bound to **** up on, that's a luck run and a damn good score for me. Now I have to redo it because of this.

Just redo the song, holy christ. You probably don't even need an AAA this round.

bballa48 11-15-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subin (Post 3569502)
AJ and Kayla's choices are correct. For those whose AAA's weren't being submitted - think about it. Not everyone is going to AAA it for a start. Secondly, not everyone is going to have proof, although they all played the song exactly like you did and AAA'd the song. Thirdly, for those who can't AAA but managed to get a very high score, what are they going to do? Also, it's not worth the hassle for a few minutes worth from the beginning of the tournament, for Velocity to go and upload each one of your scores manually.

You can't just speak for yourself and others who have AAA'd the song. Besides, it's fixed now, and so play the game. I am not directing this to any individual.

Actually, everyone does have proof. The score is recording like it usually does, just not on the dashboard.

ghost- 11-15-2011 11:30 PM

lol i don't have a tourney genre because my standalone doesn't update. re-aaa here i come! O:<

Niala 11-15-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipsta_lombax (Post 3569503)
Ambient Angels sure has plenty of jumpstreams, lol.

Mhm, it's hilariously thick at the end. Definitely an FMO, imo.

On a more related note, my scores aren't recording. I've tried clearing my cache and restarting the engine, and neither of those worked, any help?

justin_ator 11-15-2011 11:31 PM

95 members, dang. 1-0-0-0 lol....Hoping for a AAA on that aids jumpstream (or jumptrills basically...)

TC_Halogen 11-15-2011 11:31 PM

It's amazing how many people are having a fit when they should be appreciative that this tournament is even happening. It happens -every- time during an official because people are too busy thinking about themselves to realize that not everything always goes accordingly to plan.

EDIT: for all of you having the issue with recording scores, have you tried playing through the song list? I got it to record a score just fine on the legacy engine that way and the problem doesn't seem to exist on the Velocity engine.

dvaskate 11-15-2011 11:31 PM

Woot! Just got the AAA

.Gazelle. 11-15-2011 11:31 PM

My scores are popping up in recent games but not on the dashboard

Wineandbread 11-15-2011 11:32 PM

mfw D4 is the only group without AAAs yet

Damn you Dossar ;(

[Edit] Sorry I missed D1 when I was tabbing through

Ziergdsx18 11-15-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00Razor00 (Post 3569504)
in other news, that trill is gay ~_~

ur gay nub

ilu btw <3

psychoangel691 11-15-2011 11:33 PM

For people that the scores aren't recording for, are any of you using the in game login?

lumphoboextreme 11-15-2011 11:33 PM

Where do I post score? :D

One Winged Angel 11-15-2011 11:33 PM

That D4 file is certainly not a 9 by any means lmfao