Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149252)

Xiz 06-18-2018 09:03 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Stop Posting!

(Sorry, was out)

Xiz 06-18-2018 09:04 PM

End of D2 Votecount:

Chihiro: (1) Byakuya
Leon: (2) Mukuro, Chihiro
Toko: (3) Hifumi, Leon, Aoi
Mondo: (1) Kiyotaka
Hifumi: (1) Yashiro

Unvote: Sakura

Phase ends June 18th @9:00pm server
:59 = good
:00 = bad

Xiz 06-18-2018 09:11 PM

Toko Fuwaka has been lynched!!

She was a...

Cop

It is now Night 2. It will end at 9pm server the 19th

Xiz 06-19-2018 03:51 PM

Time for some...

Ahem, so...I'm sure you've noticed the killing game has begun, but...

...there's still room for a little laughter.

It seems our newest students, already so filled with despair, still have some hope of escape!

Puhuhu... So when will it begin?

When will their hope begin to die?

Is it time yet? Is it time!?

Heartpounding excitement!

Xiz 06-19-2018 06:32 PM

I should be home on time, but this meeting might run late. I'll keep you all informed.

Xiz 06-19-2018 08:53 PM

Still out sorry, very important meeting. Expecting 2 more hours till post

Xiz 06-19-2018 10:55 PM

Good Morning everyone! Time for another beautiful day!

Ah... before I forget, a body was discovered!

Aoi Asahina has died from eating too many doughnuts, she was Vanilla Town

But wait... another body!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru has died, they were the Divist!

It is now day 3, and will end June 21st @ 9pm Server

Mondo Owada 06-19-2018 11:01 PM

Nightkill removing paranoia check.
Aren't we announced when the acqui flips, meaning they did not access a new account today? Or am I mistaken.

Xiz 06-19-2018 11:02 PM

- If the aquisitioner has acquired a new account, every time they make a successful acquisition it will flip as the original role UNTIL they are caught, which will flip their original role AND the aquisitioner role at the same time, like this:
_________ has died, they were ___________ and the Aquisitioner.

Byakuya Togami 06-19-2018 11:07 PM

I'm very tired, so I'll catch up and post later.

Mondo Owada 06-19-2018 11:29 PM

Also, I think Taka was the Identity wolf kill.
Vote: leon

Mondo Owada 06-19-2018 11:29 PM

**** I'm an idiot wrong way.
Leon

Mukuro Ikusaba 06-19-2018 11:40 PM

That doesn't make sense why not kill a confirmed blue

Mukuro Ikusaba 06-19-2018 11:41 PM

Also what's the case on Leon because I just voted for them without reason just so I could have a vote on the board lol

Makoto Naegi 06-20-2018 12:30 AM

>>says I'll be here for rest of day
>>falls asleep missing the entire eod.

I'm da bes

Makoto Naegi 06-20-2018 12:39 AM

I'll try to check in sometime tomorrow and string together something resembling good play

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-20-2018 02:15 AM

...I blocked Leon again...

Aoi might have been acquisitioned...

Mukuro Ikusaba 06-20-2018 09:39 AM

Aoi makes more sense than taka does for being taken over and it would seem that aqui is taking over relatively inactive accounts which means there is a huge pool of people that they could pick from which says a lot about the activity of this game. I still don't get why you didn't die tho chihiro.

Leon Kuwata 06-20-2018 10:35 AM

You guys are on some serious drugs if you're surprised Chihiro lived
Look at the setup you silly goose

Leon Kuwata 06-20-2018 10:39 AM

Wolves failed to make an identity guess again it looks

Leon Kuwata 06-20-2018 10:59 AM

Wow all the girls are dead pretty much
Yasuhiro Hagakure did you do this because of your fabulous hairstyle

Byakuya Togami 06-20-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624287)
Chihiro still having a vote is a testament to this game's lack of activity

I said I would be very busy, Leon.

Leon Kuwata 06-20-2018 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4624386)
I said I would be very busy, Leon.

Most votes on a single person is 3, so a single vote is a pretty big deal

Byakuya Togami 06-20-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624387)
Most votes on a single person is 3, so a single vote is a pretty big deal

I'll be present from here on out.

Byakuya Togami 06-20-2018 11:13 AM

I'm still super tired, so I'll make helpful posts later. I'm caught up now.

Hifumi Yamada 06-20-2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624368)
...I blocked Leon again...

Aoi might have been acquisitioned...

The dead bodies have signs to indicate to us that they were the aquisitioner. Aoi was not aquisitioned, nor was Kiyotaka. You blocked Leon and the aquistion failed. It is quite possible he is the aquisitioner.

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-20-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hifumi Yamada (Post 4624406)
The dead bodies have signs to indicate to us that they were the aquisitioner. Aoi was not aquisitioned, nor was Kiyotaka. You blocked Leon and the aquistion failed. It is quite possible he is the aquisitioner.

Everything you said in this post is pretty wrong...I have no effect on the acquisitioner...and we won't see more signs until the acquisitioner finally dies...

Mondo Owada 06-20-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624358)
That doesn't make sense why not kill a confirmed blue

This kind of post comes from mad more often than not.

Mukuro Ikusaba 06-20-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hifumi Yamada (Post 4624406)

Ya wrong there bubo

Mukuro Ikusaba 06-20-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624408)

Sure why not :eyeroll:

Leon Kuwata 06-20-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624408)

I'll just be blunt: the doctor more than likely saved Chihiro last night because Toko flipped as cop and we're getting more screwed

Hifumi just needs to go home

I'm gonna look through Toko's posts later to see if there's any info from them

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-20-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624412)
I'm gonna look through Toko's posts later to see if there's any info from them

There's nothing to find. If I had to take a stab in the dark it would be that she checked Aoi or Junko, just because her first couple of posts from D1 were about Aoi and the KITB.

Everyone (including Toko) acted like I was fucking batshit for reading the room and realizing I was 90% getting lynched after...literally nothing happened during the day but people accusing me of being a wolf. She left us with fucking nothing and obliviously peaced out with 2 votes on her one hour before the day end. It's fucking unbelievable. It doesn't help either that it's obvious that no one has time or can be fucked to actually read this game

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-20-2018 02:59 PM

I read over Kyoko's treatise again. You know, the one about how "anti-town" I was for roleplaying and the painstaking detail about how I shouldn't be considered obvious town for putting a wolf in a 50/50 kitb when I would have had about seven other more pro-wolf other options at the time.

I think what's more anti-town than roleplaying is having a playstyle that lets you paint literally everyone in the same shade of slightly wolfy and be completely out of touch with the game...

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-20-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri (Post 4624214)
Chihiro's implicit reason for voting Leon was pro-Leon talk from Sayaka. But that's a pretty weak correlation, because any rational wolf would try to make their alliances more difficult to trace.

Wtf was this read? The implication here is that wolves never defend each other, which is fucking ludicrous. How is it "weak" reasoning to think that a wolf defending someone in a way that doesn't sound genuine at all could have been shoehorned because both of them are wolves? Sayaka was like, "these dead townies + Mondo don't like Leon so I like him, also he agrees with me on this townie I wanna look good for defending, so he is ok." It was really awkward! Much more awkward than her defenses of Aoi or Toko, as I pointed out. Why you went for attacking a straw man there I have no idea.

If Leon is town then I figure there's some chance of there being a rule of 3 situation with Mondo. That or none of the wolves did fuck all D0 so there was no reason for her to give a read on them.

Byakuya Togami 06-20-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624422)
I read over Kyoko's treatise again. You know, the one about how "anti-town" I was for roleplaying and the painstaking detail about how I shouldn't be considered obvious town for putting a wolf in a 50/50 kitb when I would have had about seven other more pro-wolf other options at the time.

I think what's more anti-town than roleplaying is having a playstyle that lets you paint literally everyone in the same shade of slightly wolfy and be completely out of touch with the game...

I actually agree with this.

Mondo Owada 06-20-2018 03:45 PM

**** chihiro has balls

Mondo Owada 06-20-2018 03:51 PM

Yesterday I thought maybe Leon had been acquid but now I see that's not the case. I can also comfortably say that if I know who they are, they're still them. Leon is a good place to start today in terms of maf but if we're trying to find acqui I'd like to hear more from makoto.

Mondo Owada 06-20-2018 03:56 PM

Descending into wifom for a minute, wolves may have tried to play around the doc and got roleblocked. Confbiasing hard toward Leon maf and it is in no way upsetting.

I love how this entire post is dedicated to **** logic and poor critical thinking in an entirely unironic way.

Leon Kuwata 06-20-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624428)
Yesterday I thought maybe Leon had been acquid but now I see that's not the case. I can also comfortably say that if I know who they are, they're still them. Leon is a good place to start today in terms of maf but if we're trying to find acqui I'd like to hear more from makoto.

keep wishing you know me bugle boy ;)

Makoto Naegi 06-20-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624427)
**** chihiro has balls

No way you didn't do this on purpose.

Mondo Owada 06-20-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4624431)
No way you didn't do this on purpose.

Maybe ;)

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-20-2018 07:00 PM

This preface is just to repost this, since the original post was caught in the filter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624355)
Also, I think Taka was the Identity wolf kill.
Vote: leon

This is weird to me. And not necessarily even in an alignment-indicative way, just strange. Why is Mondo assuming an Identity Wolf kill? That requires a correct identification guess, which is much more challenging than either other possibility. A regular wolf kill would only require avoiding doctor/blocker, whereas the IW kill would require the same avoidance + identity guessing. And if I'm understanding the Acquisitioner mechanics correctly, they have to give up their previous account. So it would stand to reason that one kill was a normal wolf kill, and the other was an Acquisition.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-20-2018 07:02 PM

Unless I'm misunderstanding that "wrong way" thing, and he interpreted it as first as meaning there was no Acquisition. Which actually seems like a more likely reading now that I think about it.

Mondo Owada 06-20-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri (Post 4624436)
This preface is just to repost this, since the original post was caught in the filter.

This is weird to me. And not necessarily even in an alignment-indicative way, just strange. Why is Mondo assuming an Identity Wolf kill? That requires a correct identification guess, which is much more challenging than either other possibility. A regular wolf kill would only require avoiding doctor/blocker, whereas the IW kill would require the same avoidance + identity guessing. And if I'm understanding the Acquisitioner mechanics correctly, they have to give up their previous account. So it would stand to reason that one kill was a normal wolf kill, and the other was an Acquisition.

I only know the identities of maybe four people in this game, and taka was one of them (as well as Celestia). I'm assuming (and feel free to call me out on it if you disagree) that the identity wolf can also guess the identities of these players, if I can. I'm not great at the whole "who's who" game and generally don't bother trying. Which means the people I do know are being somewhat obvious about it. Which means the identity wolf also knows them. Which means I'm suss of everyone I think I know until they die, because why not.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-20-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624440)
I only know the identities of maybe four people in this game, and taka was one of them (as well as Celestia). I'm assuming (and feel free to call me out on it if you disagree) that the identity wolf can also guess the identities of these players, if I can. I'm not great at the whole "who's who" game and generally don't bother trying. Which means the people I do know are being somewhat obvious about it. Which means the identity wolf also knows them. Which means I'm suss of everyone I think I know until they die, because why not.

Honestly, that makes less sense to me than what I thought you meant in that second post--that you misread or misunderstood the Acqui, and had assumed that the flip meant both kills had to be wolves (technically, this could still be the case I think, but it seems unlikely). The way I see it is that an identity kill is objectively more difficult than a regular wolf kill--it's equally subject to being stopped by rolepower, but has the additional requirement of player identification. And there's no obvious reason to think the Acqui didn't steal someone's account.

Basically, wolfkill + acqui seems more likely than wolfkill + ID kill or acqui + ID kill. But like I said, it's not really alignment indicative either way; it just seems a relatively unlikely outcome. It does, however, sync with your vote--since Chihiro has blocked Leon twice, that might mean the regular kill was blocked and ID kills occurred instead. An alternative possibility as suggested above would be that the Acquisitioner failed to jump accounts last night, but I at least like that your vote matches your theory.

Mondo Owada 06-20-2018 10:20 PM

Can you provide original content or is everything you say a rehash of what someone else says/an announcement of game mechanics. Yes I think the regular kill was blocked.

Leon Kuwata 06-21-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624445)
Can you provide original content or is everything you say a rehash of what someone else says/an announcement of game mechanics. Yes I think the regular kill was blocked.

You must be on some hard drugs to think that me as a wolf would submit myself doing the kill again knowing that Chihiro was blocking me

common_sense.jpg

Leon Kuwata 06-21-2018 10:43 AM

This game is increasingly disappointing and we're just spinning our tires in the mud
My shit vote on Hagakure is really going places

Leon Kuwata 06-21-2018 10:44 AM

We've lynched the seer two games in a row now, I think town can handle winning without them alive

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624460)
My shit vote on Hagakure is really going places

Until he or Sakura post they're both wasted votes. Just let them modkill themselves...

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 03:26 PM

So...the majority of you have no connections with Sayaka and have done very little to solve or influence the game...

I've decided to change my strategy to vote for someone I think has potential as both a wolf and acquisitioner... I choose you, Makoto Naegi!... Kyoko is a close second choice...

Mondo Owada 06-21-2018 04:21 PM

Makoto is likely to be acqui in my mind but I don't really see a case on him as maf. Care to elaborate or nah.

Leon Kuwata 06-21-2018 04:21 PM

I thought there'd be something when I came back
Looks like I have to be the change I want to see

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624473)
Makoto is likely to be acqui in my mind but I don't really see a case on him as maf. Care to elaborate or nah.

He railed on you for suggesting that the normal wolf kill was blocked...and then after my claim was keen to go with the "simplest explanation" that Leon was a wolf who was blocked...it's potentially opportunistic...unless Leon flips wolf...then I would like Makoto...

I didn't like his "breaking news" that it's bad to lock clear anyone either...but other than that... it's more a lack of good things...than that anything stands out as bad...

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-21-2018 05:18 PM

Preface to hopefully keep the post from being removed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624445)

So you said. But there is value to that kind of analysis. The issue is this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624459)
You must be on some hard drugs to think that me as a wolf would submit myself doing the kill again knowing that Chihiro was blocking me

common_sense.jpg

There's not a compelling reason to believe that the regular kill was blocked (this doesn't exonerate Leon, but it does seem to be the most important element of your case against them). Realize that I would have voted for you already if your worldbuilding didn't match your vote...but it does.

And if I'm generous and assume your ID reads are correct and that others have come to the same conclusions, then, yes, the death of identifiable players seems more likely to be deliberate than a product of chance. But Chihiro announced their Leon block yesterday, and has been suspicious of Leon basically the entire game. It would make little sense for the wolves to proceed forward in that manner. That doesn't mean they didn't, and Leon can mechanically be a wolf regardless of last night's player action breakdown, but it feels like your reading of last night is determined by your view of Leon, and not the other way around.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-21-2018 05:28 PM

Wait a minute...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624050)
Uhhhh because it was like too obvious who celestia was??
I didn't say anything yesterday but they were probably the only person in the game that I could confidently identify, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Emphasis here is: "they were probably the only person in the game that I could confidently identify."

Quote:

"I only know the identities of maybe four people in this game, and taka was one of them (as well as Celestia)."

That's a BIG change, and one that conveniently suits your current narrative.

Mondo Owada

Byakuya Togami 06-21-2018 05:31 PM

I've been asleep for most of the day these past couple days. I've kept up with the thread, but I didn't have the energy to post and engage.

I'm going to iso Leon and see what all the fuss is about.

Byakuya Togami 06-21-2018 05:33 PM

Kyoko, why would a wolf announce that they knew other people's identities?

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-21-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4624482)
Kyoko, why would a wolf announce that they knew other people's identities?

Why wouldn't they? I'd assume everyone is trying to figure out who everyone else is, and announcing that doesn't make someone more or less likely to be a wolf. Even identifying the accounts suspected could influence the game state, but someone saying "I think I know who some people are" doesn't really move the scales.

My issue is that Mondo's claim changed substantially to fit his current narrative. This isn't a "I suspected X, and now I don't" sort of scenario: the original ID claim was a hard announcement in the service of his then-narrative. When it became beneficial for him to build an ID case so as to support his worldbuilding, his ID claim changed. He asked to be called out on it--well, I'm calling him out on it.

Byakuya Togami 06-21-2018 05:41 PM

Leon, now that Toko's dead, do you have any other wolf reads?

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri (Post 4624480)
Wait a minute...

That's a BIG change, and one that conveniently suits your current narrative.

Mondo Owada

...lel

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 05:43 PM

Yes Kyoko, it's so inconsistent to go from "confidently knowing" one identity by the end of D0 to "maybe knowing" 4 including dead players on D2...

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 05:51 PM

Also I've definitely had a guess for who Kiyotaka was since D0...I'm looking forward to finding out if I was right...

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-21-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624486)
Yes Kyoko, it's so inconsistent to go from "confidently knowing" one identity by the end of D0 to "maybe knowing" 4 including dead players on D2...

That's intellectually dishonest. Mondo's premise was based on the certainty of his Taka read. Read the whole passage, particularly the ending...

Quote:

the identity wolf can also guess the identities of these players, if I can. I'm not great at the whole "who's who" game and generally don't bother trying. Which means the people I do know are being somewhat obvious about it. Which means the identity wolf also knows them.

Mondo's narrative changed to suit the events of the night, including your announced block of Leon. The scenario he laid out isn't impossible by any means, but his IDs changed dramatically because it fit his circumstances.

Byakuya Togami 06-21-2018 06:10 PM

Like Chihiro, I think Mondo's posts are still consistent. Even if they weren't, I wouldn't find the inconsistencies incriminating

Byakuya Togami 06-21-2018 06:11 PM

Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

what's happening

Also, Leon's still null to me. Nothing he's done stood out. Could someone please give me the cliffnotes of the case on Leon?

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 06:14 PM

I think you're wrong...Nothing wrong with you pressing him about it anyway...but something IS wrong with talking about your interpretation of it like it's 100% fact and not discussing anything else...

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4623575)
Aoi is the easiest mislynch let's get her :twisted:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4623576)
obviously joking here but fr I feel like it's too easy of a thing to latch on to
1/5 needs more effort

I didn't like these posts. They got negative attention from a few others as well...but he got no traction as a vote from wolves looking for easy prey. To add to this point, the only person that ever voted him besides me yesterday is now saying that it was a reasonless placeholder vote...

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayaka Maizono (Post 4623676)
I don't agree with this post by Celestia though. This post was directed at Aoi and started a bit of a suspicion train on her.

Some people can find Anon games to be harder than games where identities are known. This is just a fact for some people. I do not find it to be reliable info for finding a wolf since it's not really alignment indicative.

Togami, Mondo, AND Ishimaru also agreed that it was weird. Come on guys

Fukawa called people out for being silly about this. I like that look. Junko also defended Aoi.

Leon came to her defense as well calling reasoning against her flimsy. They also hate Leon so, I like them for now.

Defense of Leon seems a bit forced compared to the defenses of Aoi and Toko. You also have a rule of 3 with Aoi defenders (two dead non-mafia + Leon).

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4623930)
I've been practicing my musical hobby so I've been away from the action. My activity will waver up and down because my availability is wonky. This will be cured soon.
I agree with content wolves as posted earlier

Makes a point of agreeing with "content wolves" but doesn't vote to try to make another wagon besides Aoi more possible. Just seems like lip service

Sakura Ogami 06-21-2018 06:40 PM

i fucked up, oops

Hi here I am, to read and pretend to be useful

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 06:40 PM

His analysis is pretty good at times admittedly but lacks some bite...like.......one of his two main points against Toko was that her asking Sakura about hedgehog suicides was supposedly super wolfy...

Since from his point of view the wolves are getting stopped by failed identity guesses...him voting for a lurksack makes some sense...but I'm not sure why he picked that one...or why he is still voting someone that is going to get modkilled in just over 2 hours...

Mondo Owada 06-21-2018 06:40 PM

I'm 100% sure I know who celestia was. No doubt about it. I MAYBE know the identities of four players; namely, celestia, leon, taka, and byakuya, in that order of certainty. I'm hunting on the idea that the identity wolf knew who those players were better than I do, and if I know who Leon and taka are then it becomes more likely that Leon being maf tells the identity wolf who to kill. It also means Leon likely knows who I am and thus I'm at risk of dying as well, if Leon is actually maf. Also, your read would make more sense if it wasn't logical to learn the identities of players as they posted more. So uh... don't be bad.

Sakura Ogami 06-21-2018 06:44 PM

I don't think I like Hifumi, from how he's playing the game it feels... cold and distant almost in nature which is wolfy to me.

Also I don't like this talk of "I know X and Y" and, if history has proven much, the people who talk about a certain role or trait most are usually said role or have said trait

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-21-2018 06:47 PM

Back from dinner. Chihiro, you're here at the moment, correct? I have an experiment I want to try.

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri (Post 4624500)
Back from dinner. Chihiro, you're here at the moment, correct? I have an experiment I want to try.

What is it?...

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-21-2018 06:52 PM

Time sensitive question. If you were killed, what program would take your place?

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-21-2018 06:53 PM

Alter Ego...

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-21-2018 06:54 PM

Okay, you passed. I noticed that you had stopped roleplaying, and was hoping that you would be unable to answer that quickly.

Sakura Ogami 06-21-2018 06:54 PM

um

i dont like this kyoko/chihiro thing here