Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

roundbox 10-23-2018 12:17 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652447)
I'm going to try to sleep. I'll think more about how I feel concerning the Prec lynch.

The whole Charu wagon was odd to me, more off than the Prec wagon. He was leaning town, then outing his role choice seemed like a good and genuine town move. I would not want to lose him as town this early in the game. These last minute all over the place wagons are a fucking bitch. I don't remember it ever being like this before. Y'all are nuts.

welcome to 2018 twg

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4652380)
Votecount from below

Roundbox (2): MML, thesunfan
Charu (2): , funnygirl, DaBackpack
MML (2): Manti, Syhto
Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
Mellon_collie (1): indheart
Funnygirl (1): Charu
Precarious (2): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie

Unvote (3): Precarious, WV, Roundbox

EoD in 5 mins

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652388)
precarious

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4652395)
precarious sorry bud those reads don't feel so good

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4652400)
Because I disagree with you, or because you're on my list?

Charu

That switch was way too abrupt from you.

dunno what to make of this

was thinking that prec/round might be wolf/wolf cause he was pushing round but didnt vote him even though he said 'maybe charu' in his wolves, and ended up on him

but sunfan had already moved off roundbox so i guess i can buy him voting charu over prec.

don't think prec/charu were ever w/w tho.

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 12:18 AM

If we could go back in time, I would vote Manti D0.

Syhto 10-23-2018 12:19 AM

Better to avoid a mislynch if possible. Prec could have done a better job at defending himself. But whatever man, you can't just blame us for being terrible at the game. You weren't keeping up. And that wasnt helpful to us, and ended up in a mislynch for town if you were indeed human.

Wayward Vagabond 10-23-2018 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652428)
wv being here for most of EoD and not voting is wolfy

Everything about me this game is wolfy dontcha kno

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652444)
Hey man, I just saw something and went "lol okay" after being told by majority they were fine with me being lynched.

Call it a reflex action, but I truly believed you were wolfing there at the end.

cringe

uh

did charu just tmi that prec was villa?

roundbox 10-23-2018 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4652451)
If we could go back in time, I would vote Manti D0.

elaborate

Wayward Vagabond 10-23-2018 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652452)
Better to avoid a mislynch if possible. Prec could have done a better job at defending himself. But whatever man, you can't just blame us for being terrible at the game. You weren't keeping up. And that wasnt helpful to us, and ended up in a mislynch for town if you were indeed human.

This just sounds like you knew prec wouldve flipped town if flips were on

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652456)

i think charu's sounds way worse

Charu 10-23-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652454)
cringe

uh

did charu just tmi that prec was villa?

More like you're reading too hard yourself.

I was neutral on Precarious, actually even okay, but then he doubles down on lynching me at that point in time?

Sorry if I thought he was wolfing there. I can't tell if he was actually wolfing, but it felt like he was.

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:24 AM

okay i'm gonna stop spamming sorry

note to self: people i want to look into more for certain specific wolfy things

WV
MML
Charu
haku (being here for EoD and leaving his vote on me is wolfy)

DaBackpack 10-23-2018 12:24 AM

Charu's main defense has been "you're thinking too hard"

I'll have to let that sink in, it actually kinda feels like a good look though

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652459)

WV
MML
Charu

add funnygurl and to a lesser degree mellon as well

Syhto 10-23-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652447)
I'm going to try to sleep. I'll think more about how I feel concerning the Prec lynch.

The whole Charu wagon was odd to me, more off than the Prec wagon. He was leaning town, then outing his role choice seemed like a good and genuine town move. I would not want to lose him as town this early in the game. These last minute all over the place wagons are a fucking bitch. I don't remember it ever being like this before. Y'all are nuts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652456)

That doesn't make sense to me. The wagon options were limited, so I will have to go back and analyze Prec's posts. He was not one of my top choices to lynch. I opted for Charu over Prec to keep but my gut told me that Prec was probably town right as I was putting in my vote. Not that changing it to anyone other than Charu would have changed things anyways.

Charu 10-23-2018 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4652460)
Charu's main defense has been "you're thinking too hard"

I'll have to let that sink in, it actually kinda feels like a good look though

Yeah, okay buddy.

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:27 AM

goodnight see yall later

Syhto 10-23-2018 12:27 AM

That's why you kids and your fucking thunderdome are ridiculous and a bad move, it isnt thoughtful and solid enough. It seems to usually end in mislynches and people feeling bad about their votes. Fucking unfortunate.

MixMasterLar 10-23-2018 12:28 AM

Oh ok I didn't see Prec being so flipflopityflap with his reads

Not having cardflips blows though.

I'm just in a mindfunk right now so Imma follow SunFan's lead and not post the night phase.

Charu 10-23-2018 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652466)
That's why you kids and your fucking thunderdome are ridiculous and a bad move, it isnt thoughtful and solid enough. It seems to usually end in mislynches and people feeling bad about their votes. Fucking unfortunate.

It's more like some were looking at my posts, thought I was somehow appeasing to the crowd, and then it just spiraled into that mess.

I already said I was A-OK with getting lynched, but now I have to go another phase to probably be pushed to another lynch.

Charu 10-23-2018 12:30 AM

Yeah, not talking seems wise, if anyone wants to "question" me some more, just come holler in the thread and I'll promise to answer the best I'm able to.

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652455)
elaborate

12 posts. First 5 are useless.

6th post soft take side with Syhto which imo plays a specific way as wolf. I'm not done rereading, but I believe she's similar to the jTWG we played 2 games ago. @ this

Wolf Day Chat: on. Manti decided to lean Syhto town for "mindmelding" and I'm skeptical about how he even got here in the first place. Sure, it was an interesting play, but I feel like MML got targeted by wolf team here rather than anything else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4652015)
Both you and indy have indirectly/directly presented an avenue to remove a player from the game not due to content or fact or rationale. You have both said the equivalent of “let’s lynch antiperal because he’ll be a no show. This feels like an attempt to powerwolf through a weak town player.

What worries me more is that people think it might be a decent idea. If I read correctly we don’t get cardflips, so not knowing antipearl’s alignment when he dies gives us nothing and no one to blame on either side. It’s a waste of a day phase pursuing it and simple feels wolf driven.

I like sytho because she felt similarly about your cagey “I’ll lynch anyone under 5 posts post”

And I have all sorts of different feelings on sunfan right now, I like his current position on pearl, but that read could vacillate somewhat wildly as the game progresses depending on what pearl does or doesn’t do.

I don't sincerely believe he thinks this. Getting rid of inactives on the first phase when no one knows what they're doing is a safe strat. This is like pushing a narrative to lynch a player that has a bigger impact on the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4652005)
Things Manti thinks currently

MML bad
Ind bad
Sunfan good or sunfan+pearl bad or sunfan wolf!defending town! Pearl for cred
Sytho good

That is all the things I think.

Absolutely useless without explanations.

Not contributing here either

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4652066)
Apparently between my last post and this one I have come down with a massive case of the shivers which is extremely unusual for me.

Maybe post wedding stress relief as my body detoxes, but this is likely to get worse as I’m under 3 blankets and still freezing

mml for now. I may change this, but I just took 2 NyQuil and also may pass out.

Feels agenda-ish to still be on mml at this point.

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652467)
Oh ok I didn't see Prec being so flipflopityflap with his reads

Not having cardflips blows though.

I'm just in a mindfunk right now so Imma follow SunFan's lead and not post the night phase.

MML

this guy is a wolf

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652459)

WV
MML
Charu

I was in the middle of rereading and I had no clue about like 90% of what was going on and why.

Charu 10-23-2018 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652471)
MML

this guy is a wolf

Go to bed!!!

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 12:34 AM

Manti/Syhto/Anti-Pearl(neee) is the group I'm interested into atm.

Not sure what to think of Charu/Sunfan at this point, but I'm not done rereading.

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4652472)
I was in the middle of rereading and I had no clue about like 90% of what was going on and why.

doesn't mean you can't vote someone based on past inklings?

having your vote not count when we're trying to lynch wolves helps no one if you're a villager

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652473)
Go to bed!!!

okay dad!

Syhto 10-23-2018 12:36 AM

Eh, whatever. I think you all know exactly the type of crap I am referring to. It is frustrating to see, when people put in all this time to solve people then someone random gets thrown under the bus with less than 20 mins to EoD.
Anyways I am really tired and I'm sure my agitation is amplified by that. Night people.

Wayward Vagabond 10-23-2018 12:38 AM

Why not post during the night idgi

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652475)
doesn't mean you can't vote someone based on past inklings?

having your vote not count when we're trying to lynch wolves helps no one if you're a villager

You're assuming I can find a wolf and lead a lynch into it in 15 minutes without reading the 2nd half of the thread.

tbh, it's just not helpful.

Syhto 10-23-2018 12:40 AM

I think its ample opportunity esp w/o cardflips, we can get info from people before they get wolfed and so on. But right after the phase ends deserves for a cool down period I think.

Also lol @ haku

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 12:40 AM

Syhto, why do you like Manti ?

@
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652126)
I wasn't sure about roundbox but I'm starting to like him more.

About DBP, Charu said came in swinging his arms. I like that description... I was trying to put words to that performance. Although I didn't feel anything good from it.

Mxc isn't doing much. Null...

As I am reading, I see that perhaps this hostility is a normal thing for MML. I am a bit less suspicious of him if it is indeed regular behavior. I also noticed the, announcing every thing he is doing thing. I don't see it as much as an excuse not to post, as much as being overly careful/concerned about the way people are viewing his activity. Feels off. I still don't know what the whole dumbtell thing is supposed to be about. Whatever that is, I don't buy it. Still scum lean.

I actually liked inD's wolf chat read. And I like inD.

Charu.... idk. I want you to be town. Still too early.

Manti is cool by me. Sunfan is fine with me as well for now.
MXC null. FG null.

WV is coming off as kind of not caring much right now and I am a little unsure about him if not full out suspicious. Was he the one that also voted mml with mr and Manti? Why?

Anyways I've been on my phone the whole game. Need to get home on my computer in order for deeper thoughts. Idk who I forgot.

Oh, Haku. Haku is null.

Charu 10-23-2018 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652478)
Why not post during the night idgi

It's more beneficial for the wolves usually. If you talk random gibberish like beginning of D1, then it should be alright. Just don't talk too much game at this point unless you really want to ask something.

Charu 10-23-2018 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652480)
I think its ample opportunity esp w/o cardflips, we can get info from people before they get wolfed and so on. But right after the phase ends deserves for a cool down period I think.

This too.

Constantly TWGing caused TOO MUCH STRESS!!!

Syhto 10-23-2018 12:42 AM

Because his thoughts and I were the same. I was thinking of posting what he was saying before I read what he said, and he was calm and collected. I like manti in general. I haven't cleared him by any means, but he was not deserving of my suspicion.

Syhto 10-23-2018 12:45 AM

Now that I think of it, Charu is probably right about that. It may not be good to talk too much game or accuse people. It would probably be better to just reflect rather than forming new theories.

Wayward Vagabond 10-23-2018 12:46 AM

Makes sense thx charu

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 12:46 AM

Cool, I'll write walls alone if I have to.

Syhto 10-23-2018 12:48 AM

Then tmrw we will paint them red

Charu 10-23-2018 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4652487)
Cool, I'll write walls alone if I have to.

I mean, you do you man. You are the only one that can do you, and that's a fact!

Charu 10-23-2018 12:49 AM

Just don't try to do you unless... well... unless you really fancy you and want to do you and know a way to do you.

Do you?

Funnygurl555 10-23-2018 12:49 AM

i hate being unable to sleep =w=

Syhto 10-23-2018 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652490)
Just don't try to do you unless... well... unless you really fancy you and want to do you and know a way to do you.

Do you?

*poetry snaps* ??

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 12:51 AM

I'll do the ffa meme for starters.

1. Mellonxcollie - Null
2. indheart - Town ish
3. Wayward Vagabond - Town
4. DaBackpack - Null leaning wolf
5. Precarious - I believe was Town.
6. Roundbox - Town
7. Funnygirl555 - leaning Town
8. DarkManticoreX2 - Wolf
9. Charu - leaning Town
10. Anti-Pearl - leaning wolf
11. Syhto - leaning wolf
12. MML - Town
13. Sunfan - Null
14. Hakulyte - some nerd

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu;4652482[B
]It's more beneficial for the wolves usually. [/b]If you talk random gibberish like beginning of D1, then it should be alright. Just don't talk too much game at this point unless you really want to ask something.

btw IME this is not true, there are several benefits of night posting as a villager.

one is that it helps you find people who actually want to solve the game.

on MU someone did an analysis of players who posted during night time (when it was allowed in a couple games) and almost invariably the people who posted more often during the night phase were villagers. Wolves needed the break from wolfing/lying so they would bail on the night phases.

was a 48/24 phase as well IIRC

(post counts were much MUCH higher tho)

another is that it lets people talk about the circumstances of the lynch without actually having any wolf kills to talk about yet. lets people show their train of thought after the lynch and how it transforms when faced with new information (aka, allows people to prove that they're thinking critically about the game)

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:54 AM

I don't believe that haku actually has a read on my slot.

Don't think that necessarily makes him a wolf tho.

Syhto 10-23-2018 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652494)
btw IME this is not true, there are several benefits of night posting as a villager.

one is that it helps you find people who actually want to solve the game.

on MU someone did an analysis of players who posted during night time (when it was allowed in a couple games) and almost invariably the people who posted more often during the night phase were villagers. Wolves needed the break from wolfing/lying so they would bail on the night phases.

was a 48/24 phase as well IIRC

(post counts were much MUCH higher tho)

another is that it lets people talk about the circumstances of the lynch without actually having any wolf kills to talk about yet. lets people show their train of thought after the lynch and how it transforms when faced with new information (aka, allows people to prove that they're thinking critically about the game)

nice

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 12:57 AM

Actually, neee is more null town lean than wolfy. I didn't read like 80% of his posts that were meaningful.

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652496)
I don't believe that haku actually has a read on my slot.

Don't think that necessarily makes him a wolf tho.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4652498)
Actually, neee is more null town lean than wolfy. I didn't read like 80% of his posts that were meaningful.

lol

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 12:59 AM

Do you still think DBP is a villager ?

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4652500)
Do you still think DBP is a villager ?

yes

Charu 10-23-2018 01:30 AM

Are you trying to actively like, smear me or something?

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 01:33 AM

Manti/Neee/Syhto

*cross fingers that I win lottery*

Charu 10-23-2018 01:37 AM

Anyways, if that's a jab of "you're not thinking critically enough" at me, then excuse my manners and kindly take off. I feel I'm playing as I usually am, just without the hyper-active super aggressive nature because I learned that's how you get red herrings.

Syhto 10-23-2018 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4652505)
Manti/Neee/Syhto

Smdh

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 01:48 AM

Okay, I'll just sleep this one out. I don't feel like I'm going to be as useful as I hoped.

DarkManticoreX2 10-23-2018 09:40 AM

Why did we kill prec?

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4652498)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4652505)
Manti/Neee/Syhto

Idgi

You just said I was more lean town than wolf.

And even though you have another person as a wolf (Dbp) you put me in your list of 3.

Care to elaborate?

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652504)
Are you trying to actively like, smear me or something?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652506)
Anyways, if that's a jab of "you're not thinking critically enough" at me, then excuse my manners and kindly take off. I feel I'm playing as I usually am, just without the hyper-active super aggressive nature because I learned that's how you get red herrings.

I feel like you are talking to me here?

If so, no, I'm not?

Was just giving my input on the "should we do anything during night" convo.

I don't really care too much about what other people do, I get that this is a game and not everyone has as much free time as I do.

roundbox 10-23-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652411)
no...

ehhhh eod here now

Still don't get what you meant by this

Funnygurl555 10-23-2018 12:47 PM

Ok cool let's do this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652553)
Still don't get what you meant by this

So both Precarious and Raeko started off as null for me. Raeko being suspicious of Precarious isn't scummy in and of itself, but what scummy was this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4652327)
really...? this is his last post

I don't buy it and idk how I really feel about anyone else

precarious

Quote:

I don't buy it and idk how I really feel about anyone else
Precarious already stated his reasoning for why his posts aren't updated, and it's definitely within his meta to do so. She's played at least as many (probably more) games with Prec than I have, so attacking Precarious for that reasoning and not something else (I saw some voted for Precarious due to his reads list) makes Raeko look like she's grasping at straws more than anything.

Because we don't have flips, I can't analyze her posts in the context of the card flip. If Precarious is actually scum, then it looks really good for her; however, I don't know that. I'm going to operate on the read that I had before: that Precarious is super duper null. Perhaps even kinda town, considering that CFD at the end.

Whenever I would wolfread Jess, I looked for the same thing. Jess struggled a lot with fabricating wolf reads when she played the game, so I was able to easily peg her as a wolf both games she played on FFR. During Danganronpa, I voted (and accidentally bussed too hard sorry) Raeko for doing the same thing, and she was a wolf then. I don't know her meta really, but there could be a chance that she has issues with fabricating wolf reads when she's scum.

However, this isn't a very substantial read, which is why I was going to hold off until the next phase.

Neeee wasn't suspicious for suspecting Precarious in my eyes because, well, I'm assuming Neeee doesn't have much experience with the dude (especially after the "prec makes one-liners" comment). I actually really admire the way Precarious plays and I wish I were as patient as him to make content-laden posts... that's besides the point, though. Prec tries, y'all.

And with that, I gotta get to actually posting thoughts about the game... at some point.. huuuuuue.

FreezinIce 10-23-2018 01:06 PM

Night 1 has reached the midway point.

All night actions and blue role requests should be directed to me via PM or discord (The Ancardia Codex#8347).

Night 1 ends in 10 hours and 53 mins.

the sun fan 10-23-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652466)

this is a fair criticism

I do think there is method to the madness

its just pretty rare for me to be totally complacent with my vote going into the last few minutes, especially during EOD

I did want to say that no one will be seriously bothered by the way you're playing since you were saying something around that on d0. Play the game you're used to.

Charu 10-23-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652546)
I feel like you are talking to me here?

If so, no, I'm not?

Was just giving my input on the "should we do anything during night" convo.

I don't really care too much about what other people do, I get that this is a game and not everyone has as much free time as I do.

I was just irritated when I read the post, don't worry about it.

Funnygurl555 10-23-2018 01:51 PM

I've been reading the last hour and a half of EOD and trying to form better opinions of people from there, so here ya go:

I really like Neeee. They look like they're coming from a townie mindset, and I especially like their analysis of Charu (even though I guess this is kinda a confirmation bias thing, huh). Their issues with Charu's reads list, for example, are exactly the issues that I have. Mindmelding is usually a good thing, yeah?

I also still like Syhto. I think her posts are still a continuation of a townie mindset. However...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652242)
. The whole thing with sunfan reading you right and you not being able to play well isn't cute as much as it is disappointing, fg, especially if you are a wolf.

HEY. ;____; I don't think I play poorly, especially as a wolf. And I'm mostly joking about the sunfan thing, but he has saved my butt in games since I am easily mislynched.
this isn't... this isn't.. like... super game-relevant information sorry ya girl was like ":(" irl

@neeee, why are you town-reading DBP? I don't see it. I don't have any sort of read on him RN

And I wonder what's up with Syhto wolf-reading MML? Like, I don't think it's wolfy; I just don't understand it.

Wayward Vagabond 10-23-2018 02:07 PM

It's usually a good thing to mindmeld unless you're both WOLVES

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652596)
It's usually a good thing to mindmeld unless you're both WOLVES

If you're wolf, it's easy to just be the 2nd person and be like "oh, I'm mindmelding with you" without really meaning it.

Free town points.

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4651998)
This is a sexy read I mindmelded with.

You know, something innoffensive like this. .-.

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4651808)
mixmasterlar

You are being pretty forward, trying to start posting before day phase even began, bringing up inactivity quickly and making calls about it. It may just be that you are eager to play, but, to me you seem a bit jumpy and it makes you seem more like a wolf than anyone else currently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4651810)
The notion that wolves are "jumpy" day 1 on this site is so laughably wrong.

That's pmuch where all the MML "heat" came from. Some suggestion that he was "jumpy".

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 02:16 PM

This thread doesn't have enough Raeko posts.

I'm sad.

Funnygurl555 10-23-2018 02:16 PM

if that's the case then... oh. perhaps i didn't read the thread thoroughly enough and my town read on syhto isn't worth it. however... idk i still see a townie mindset. i'll go over mml's posts and some point

Hakulyte 10-23-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652602)
if that's the case then... oh. perhaps i didn't read the thread thoroughly enough and my town read on syhto isn't worth it. however... idk i still see a townie mindset. i'll go over mml's posts and some point

Think at the jTWG we did 2 games ago and what Syhto did to win the game as wolf.

It's really similar here.

Funnygurl555 10-23-2018 02:25 PM

tbf i wolf read her that game

yeah i iso'd mml and everything and i'm still getting nothing that's off

Funnygurl555 10-23-2018 02:26 PM

im knocking syhto down a whole half peg on my non-existent reads list from likely town to like "maybe"

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652590)
I've been reading the last hour and a half of EOD and trying to form better opinions of people from there, so here ya go:

I really like Neeee. They look like they're coming from a townie mindset, and I especially like their analysis of Charu (even though I guess this is kinda a confirmation bias thing, huh). Their issues with Charu's reads list, for example, are exactly the issues that I have. Mindmelding is usually a good thing, yeah?

I also still like Syhto. I think her posts are still a continuation of a townie mindset. However...

HEY. ;____; I don't think I play poorly, especially as a wolf. And I'm mostly joking about the sunfan thing, but he has saved my butt in games since I am easily mislynched.
this isn't... this isn't.. like... super game-relevant information sorry ya girl was like ":(" irl

@neeee, why are you town-reading DBP? I don't see it. I don't have any sort of read on him RN

And I wonder what's up with Syhto wolf-reading MML? Like, I don't think it's wolfy; I just don't understand it.

really want to villa read funnygurl for the bold

but if people think she can fake that as a wolf lmk

theknightsofneeee 10-23-2018 02:33 PM

that tone just reads as super genuine and I think thats a really weird mindset to approach that post from as a wolf.

Syhto 10-23-2018 04:06 PM

Ya fg looks better now. Sorry FG about the comment, someone said you were still shitposting and I was like, oh maybe. But really, think of it, if you were a wolf and pulling the same thing about sunfan seriously. I dont know if you could even do that. The whole merit thing ends up working against you when you are red unless you are a good liar, IMO.

Anyways that is just my unsolicited opinion

And yeah sunfan I agree with you, I think next round I'm gonna just stick to my guns if I am still around instead of participate in the crazy. I'm not comfortable voting for people I wasn't prepared to. Although I was thinking about it today and maybe we did get lucky and prec was a wolf, but idk what that says about mellonxcollie

Ah well I'm at work just wanted to take a break and say hi

Syhto 10-23-2018 04:07 PM

Everything is always speculation and we cant know for sure but I think playing carefully and thinking of all the scenarios would be ideal

Funnygurl555 10-23-2018 04:36 PM

lol i just got an interview to uth's met school which means im going to relentlessly stalk aperson, which is a thing that he very likely doesn't want but at some point every ffr'er in tx will be visited by me

this is unrelated to the game

im also just happy i have another interview ya boii

do any of you know where he lives

Funnygurl555 10-23-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652625)
Ya fg looks better now. Sorry FG about the comment, someone said you were still shitposting and I was like, oh maybe. But really, think of it, if you were a wolf and pulling the same thing about sunfan seriously. I dont know if you could even do that. The whole merit thing ends up working against you when you are red unless you are a good liar, IMO.

Anyways that is just my unsolicited opinion

hahahaha it's all good. i think i'm a pretty good liar as a wolf though, so i wouldn't town read myself for that haha