Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142271)

AragakiAyase 07-6-2015 08:59 PM

Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335220)
I hate almost all of these reads.

Still didn't answer this

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335260)
AA why am I a red lean just for mindmelding?

I didn't say you were, I just couldn't find much to analyze on you and didn't notice much standing out other than all your mindmelding. The slight red lean is more of a vague feeling than anything definitive.

SpittingSquirl 07-6-2015 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335258)
lucy; why are you not joking as much? I like playing with u in video cuz ur fun to play with. I feel like I haven't seen u tryhard like this this early before without throwing in some jokes. I mean yeah you had two jokes directed at me but I'm not the only other player in the game to mess with.
So, why are you trying so hard this game?

PS call Mashi (Charles Claythorne) cute

I'll joke around when the time comes but I don't find a game with a bunch of strangers all that funny.

thesunfan 07-6-2015 09:01 PM

I feel like I've seen u play resistance with a lot of people you don't know before and still act as per usual but alright whatever.

@AA I didn't like his reads because they were all thin, and albeit it was early in the game it goes back to why I usually scumread plop when he's a wolf; talking to talk. I mean there were some good reads in there but when I read a plop reads list when he's town almost always I'm just like
"Yeah that was a really well thought out reads list"

thesunfan 07-6-2015 09:01 PM

and I didn't get that feeling from this one*

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 09:02 PM

i dont know about you guys but my vote is on a wolf d1 99% of the time

helphelp11 07-6-2015 09:04 PM

Squirl(Lucy? Or is that CC?): First game at FFR? Didn't realize he could unvote. Slight town lean.
XelNya: Sure, it's a lot of posts, but only 1 ask a question (#84, and maybe more?). Null for just posts.
AA: Asking questions, getting conversation, which is always good. Town lean.
Shadow: Pointed out some AA meta at post #42. However, it was only three pages in, so AA's post right after would make sense, because it was only the start of the game. Also did a pressure vote on squirl, but I don't think he's unvoted unless he was waiting for a response. Slight town lean.
j-rodd: Whoops, didn't know that the person I was responding to was the person I was "waiting for." Only posted on Page 1, 7, and 8, but that's general game starting posts and rejoined later. Null.
sunfan: At the start, trying to calm Lucy/Mashi down because it was only 2 pages in. Didn't really give a reason at #140 denying MrPop's reads and why his top lynch is Shadow (unless it's the mindmeld thing he mentioned the post after). Town lean.
CC(Mashi, right?): If you are Lucy (because names), that makes sense on why you'd want to vote sunfan, asking you to calm down. Also, at #55, why do you say that sunfan is a wolf? Null?
MrPop: Comes into the game calm, stating that this site likes start of game shitposting to squirl. Not sure about the reads, but I agree with AA trying to start the game out. However, for the read on shadow, I think he's just uncertain. After having a talk with Shad, MrPop votes mashi, in which I assume is because it's his other wolf choice. Town lean.

I think the reason why my reads end up nulls is because only 3/8 people I've seen in other games, and that it's just D1. I don't know the meta of the majority.

AragakiAyase 07-6-2015 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335256)
I think I might change my top wolf from shadow to AA
very different from last game where he was immediately strong town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4335257)
what did AA do differently last game? i asked the question but no one answered

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335259)
got everyone to read him as hard town by making good earlygame posts and having a strong sense of direction as well as hard reasoning for his early reads, which were on the money.

He had confidence even in his first game and had excellent reads and excellent reasoning.

I really don't feel like I'm playing any different this game. I don't have good reads atm because we're just beginning to transition out of shitposting, please iso me so I at least know why I'm your top wolf now.

thesunfan 07-6-2015 09:06 PM

no to the isoing

AragakiAyase 07-6-2015 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4335275)
I really don't feel like I'm playing any different this game. I don't have good reads atm because we're just beginning to transition out of shitposting, please iso me so I at least know why I'm your top wolf now.

Also like I said earlier I'm trying to get the ball rolling so I'm just throwing stuff out there. Heavy analysis will come just you wait

thesunfan 07-6-2015 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4335276)
Sometimes I'm wrong and you're right, and sometimes I'm right and you're wrong. And sometimes we're both wrong.

and sometimes one of us is a wolf

AragakiAyase 07-6-2015 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335277)
no to the isoing

boo
well I'll be your top wolf then I guess but you'll be sad when you're wrong

thesunfan 07-6-2015 09:14 PM

ok AA
ok plop
ok thread.

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 09:16 PM

on an unrelated note, next time i roll wolf and my partner decides to bus me im going to out them by posting this

AragakiAyase 07-6-2015 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335286)
ok AA
ok plop
ok thread.

ok greg idk what you want from me at this point
I start making reads and I'm your top wolf because they aren't good enough
I let you have it your way and that's no good either
Fine I'll fight you
I'm a VT through and through come at me with your best.