Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Profiles (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Zenith's Optional Profile Shop (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140657)

ULTIMEGA 11-4-2015 11:05 PM

Re: Zenith's Optional Profile Shop

I am requesting a Dangan Ronpa Theme.

For the Header, I would like my name with Monokuma's face on the far right.
For the main theme, Celestia Ludenburg (First Game). As for the avatar, I am looking for Celestia's face. I want the color scheme of the profile to be kind of a dark red (not black - Celestia's dress is pretty dark).

Other characters from the game are optional, but the main focus is Celestia Ludenburg.

Thank you in advance.

Starlight562 11-4-2015 11:28 PM

HI RAY.

Are you able to do an Asuna and Kirito themed profile? MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE, I can't remember if I added your newer one.

Capin Grizzly 11-5-2015 12:16 AM

Hey, hoping I've been added to the list. I'm in no rush towards any of this, already been wait 3-4 years from someone else for a profile xD Would love a Sora No Otoshimono based profile. Been one of favorites for along time now.

_Zenith_ 11-5-2015 05:33 AM

Yes Yes, when I get back from work today I'll throw up a list in the OP

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 08:11 AM

I believe the list I have added is what I have from a month to now (if you don't see your name on the list please PM me or post in here so I can add you).

There's no telling when I'll get some of these done for a few reasons but I'll try to be reasonable as I still have a shelved profile that seriously needs to be finished before I can start anyone else's.

rzr 11-7-2015 08:59 AM

Zenith, you use PS?
I'd drop a request, but you seem busy. And I'm learning design myself too a little.

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 09:49 AM

I use SP for my designs, not PS though sorry! I took a class on it and Cold Kitten helped me when I began this thread how to do a lot of neat stuff with the software I use. I am still taking requests no matter how many requests I have as well~

rzr 11-7-2015 11:19 AM

What's SP? I'm looking for better software, I use GIMP.
For the record, I could go for a better background, and would be willing to throw you a few thousand credits too. Perhaps DeathNote or something with FireBall whiskey since I have the dragon tatted on my arm lol

RagedBerserker 11-7-2015 10:59 PM

Damn... I do need a new profile.

_Zenith_ 12-30-2015 11:36 AM

hello bumping

I gained interest into doing these again so I might get some done tonight

choof if you see this (I'll PM you too) then I need that image back because it's saved onto my old PC which I no longer use

I use SumoPaint for all of my profile designs by the way. Ty Cold Kitten for actually hopping on it and teaching me some things long ago when I first started this

RagedBerserker 12-30-2015 01:39 PM

Hello kind sir. I would highly enjoy a new profile. I shall PM you.

_Zenith_ 12-30-2015 01:45 PM

I just finished roughly making one for myself so I still know how to do them :p

Keep in mind I highly suggest using the blank header listed in OP so I can format and place everything in a neat and orderly fashion~

Mahou 12-30-2015 03:10 PM

Nice man. It's nice to see that you're still making profiles. :)

_Zenith_ 12-30-2015 06:14 PM

can someone get in contact with choof and tell him to add me on skype so I can get that background image back please and thank you