Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXI: Harry Potter and the Rise of the Wolves - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140540)

danceflashrevo 01-19-2015 05:00 PM

Re: jTWG LXXI: Harry Potter and the Rise of the Wolves - Game Thread

lol i just noticed that my phone fucked me over. unvoted* not united rofl

reuben_tate 01-19-2015 06:05 PM

I'm on my phone at the moment, so here are some thoughts so far. There hasn't been a lot of activity for a D0 phase so I'm having trouble getting reads from some people. I'll try to give a complete reads list before eod though when I'm on a computer. Here's what stuck out to me though:

I'm liking funnygurl right now, she's been active and sparking activity which is generally a human thing to do.

DFR is making me very confused. His "I was just trying to get a reaction!" post seems almost like a cop out excuse that anyone (in particular a lazy wolf) would say out of reflex. Unfortunately, this reflex is not fitting since I agree that ":C" is not a "good reaction"

For Melissa, I think she's responded quite well under the pressure given to her so far. However, what concerns me is how she responded to people telling her to "not only post when summoned". She ended up putting up a joke post on me. This isn't coincidence, because she's my sister, so putting up a joke post on her brother is literally the easiest post she could have made "independently" (I.e. without being summoned). So, a slight red lean for now, but considering she's new to forum mafia, I wouldn't put too much weight on it.

Also, in light of the stickier subforum rules, my sister and I will refrain ourselves from physical contact for the duration of the game. If this becomes as issue, I'm willing to be replaced if needed.

Lastly, I want to hear more from riot police, he's made three posts, the last being a vote with little to no explanation.

Funnygurl555 01-19-2015 06:23 PM

omgggg you guys are related?

reuben-tate

Okay, but let's be real though-- what are your thoughts on Jteh and RB? Give me a list of who you wouldn't mind seeing dead today.

Because I just got a bad vibe from that post. Like, 0 original insight. I mean even your read on DFR was, "heeey this is suspicious" "but i mean really though i get where he's coming from."

I mean if you're pulling that same play you did in the last jTWG I swear...

Funnygurl555 01-19-2015 06:25 PM

I mean you don't have to make a huge essay. Just a couple sentences will do when you have the time.

This phase ends in 3.5 hours. I seriously don't like this.

List of people I like:
tiloco
T-Force
maaayyybeee Melissa but really though no reason for why she should be here except that she's new and she's trying

List of people that I don't care about dying today:
Everyone else

I don't mind keeping my vote on reuben. Probably won't though.

dAnceguy117 01-19-2015 06:45 PM

Vote Count
danceflashrevo (2) - T-Force, Red Blaster
reuben_tate (2) - lynn34melissa, Funnygurl555
tiloco217 (1) - Riotpolice
Jtehanonymous (1) - tiloco217
Riotpolice (1) - reuben_tate

Not Voting
Jtehanonymous, danceflashrevo

There are 5 votes needed for instalynch.

tiloco217 01-19-2015 06:50 PM

where's yoshL when you need him? :P

tiloco217 01-19-2015 06:55 PM

seriously though we have 3 hours left and we still haven't heard much from quite a few people

specifically I would like to hear from riot, DFR, and I know you just gave your reads but I definitely want some continues input from reuben

I know t-force and jteh are gone atm but when Jteh get's back I want to hear quite a bit from him although at that point we will only have about an hour left

Riotpolice 01-19-2015 06:57 PM

** Note that these reads are taking from page 7 to current page.

@ Red Blaster: Looking green. Seeing some conversation going on with you and other players.

@ T-Force: Looks green too, nothing too particularly suspicious.

@ J-Teh: Again, lots of information coming from you, I don't see you as wolf (yet)

@ Funnygurl: Somewhat yellow area for me, definitely not green, but not red either. You like to post filler like that cheesecake picture, and that is slightly concerning to me. I don't like filler when I play epic mafia, I certainly don't like it when I play TWG either lol. Either way sometimes it's unavoidable but, I myself, try to stay away from filler.

@ Tiloco: I want to see why you are questioning every single vote. I have suspicions on you bud, and they are not getting any better. I'm not going to go into detail of explaining myself either. You're just hitting me the wrong way. This post(#138) is a good example of that, especially the last part.

@ Melissa: ???

@ Reuben: ???

That's about it for my reads. I'll be taking the game short and simple, only reading past few pages and forgetting about the rest unless if there is something major I miss.

Riotpolice 01-19-2015 06:58 PM

yoshL: ???

Riotpolice 01-19-2015 06:58 PM

Didn't even know he was playing.

Riotpolice 01-19-2015 06:59 PM

lol he's not, disregard that ??? read on him.

Funnygurl555 01-19-2015 07:02 PM

like it or hate it riot i've adopted the white noise lifestyle like 15 games ago and can't stop won't stop

tiloco217 01-19-2015 07:06 PM

Can you go into some more reasoning for your reads? It feels like all of your reads came from page 7 of the thread. What was the good info that you liked from j-teh? What posts have you liked from red or t-force? They are talking but are they talking about things you like and if so what? Both of your reasons for mafia reading me come from after you voted on me so why did you do so in the first place?

Riotpolice 01-19-2015 07:07 PM

Then you will continue to be a suspicious player then.

Funnygurl555 01-19-2015 07:08 PM

have fun being wrong riot

tiloco217 01-19-2015 07:10 PM

Also, I have been questioning all of the votes because people are voting without giving reasoning. If you just let them slide as a reaction test then it gives mafia free voting early on. If you are going to reaction test someone then at least give some bull-shit reason why you think they are scummy. It makes your vote seem a lot more serious which gives more legitimate reactions

tiloco217 01-19-2015 07:12 PM

Honestly funny's play today has been significantly less trolly then I was anticipating. She has done quite a lot to stimulate discussion between players which is part of why I think you got all your reads from page 7

T-Force 01-19-2015 07:28 PM

Hi guys I'm back.

I'm going to skip a bit and say I'm comfortable where my vote currently is, but I do feel that Riot needs to be prodded a bit more. I will say now I won't mind swapping my vote to him for that reason.

Reuben I'd also like to here more from, but with multiple votes, he's good where he is.

DFR, like I said, I'm good with having my vote on and I do hope he can speak up a bit before phase ends (I know you have school and crap, but can you spare 15 minutes?).

I'm feeling alright about tiloco and FG because they've been contributing and starting discussion (what kinda backwards-ass world is this?), and I don't think l34m is a good kill for today, and neither is Jteh (although I feel that both should say a bit more, please).

Red Blaster can also live, but he's... off. I think he's someone we can look at more later on.

tiloco217 01-19-2015 07:29 PM

putting pressure on people is so hard when they don't respond :(

tiloco217 01-19-2015 07:30 PM

I know you saw my list of questions riot so answer some of them