Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   FireKai Original: First Official Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=107893)

i love you 04-15-2009 09:38 PM

Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3046250)
i love you, how can you not AAA silence after you AAA'd strangeprogram, lawn wake, flight of the bumblebee, VERTEX BETA, bb evolution, etc???? lol thats INSANE STATS!!!!!

The jumpstream in slience are WAY too slow for me to PA and plus, jumpstream is one of my main weakness. I'll be really happy if i ever AAA that song rofl.

Strangeprogram: This was easy for me because of stream and that's my main strength.

Vertex Beta: Same reason how I AAAed Strangeprogram.

Flight of the bumblebee: A fluke. No idea how the hell I AAAed that. I was having a good trill day I guess.

BB Evolution: Whored it for hours one day and gave up. Next day, AAAed first try. XD

The others were either from stream patterns or from whoring them.

PS: This also explains why I haven't AAAed EHHS, Southern cross, 4 Chord and those other jumpstream ones. XD

I love my placement though, it gives me a chance to try harder! :twisted:

mfdat phantom 04-15-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3046412)
I was going to try beating Phantom but he's a division above me. Oh well I'll just go after Nois, Bolth, and Ic0. All people I think who've beat me in other tourneys or are just awesome like that.

awwww i wanted to have that challenge with Midnight again :\ I always liked to be around Bolth, ic0 and midni... they were a cool challenge to try to beat. so Krunky, place midnight in advance just for our challenge XD jk

Anyways midnight if you do the bonus song thingy we should be able to see who has a better score on the song. plus i'll do the inter songs just to tell you how i did on them :P so still we can see who will do better.

krunkykai22 04-15-2009 09:44 PM

ok im back ... now for an update ... the requirements can be changed however only for beginners ... so please invite as many as you can ... everything is set everywhere else ... if we get begiinners ... i just may talk to atlas about starting this on friday :) hehe ... so please get a ton more ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychotik 04-15-2009 09:47 PM

I signed up back in page 3 but you didn't include me?

krunkykai22 04-15-2009 09:49 PM

oh crap lol im sorry psychotik!!! ill get you in right away

krunkykai22 04-15-2009 09:55 PM

alright, once again, everyone is updated in there division, this will be the final time for questions, so please everyone, if you have anything regarding placements please pm me and i will answer any and all of them :D

also, one last time, the requirements for beginners are "thrown away" for the time being, please get beginners to come and play, however, do NOT get ppl that are faking a beginner position, if i sense someone is cheating i will speak to you about it and if i find you guilty, automatic disqualification. thanks again guys and this tourney will def. start sooner than expected :D

Psychotik 04-15-2009 09:57 PM

I just want to beat Gun. (he knows why)

krunkykai22 04-15-2009 09:58 PM

well your in intermediate lol so you two can have at it :D

chocobothief12 04-15-2009 09:59 PM

lol master

funmonkey54 04-15-2009 10:01 PM

I just want to beat all of you.
<3

Gun92 04-15-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotik (Post 3046509)
I just want to beat Gun. (he knows why)

Love you too (no homo)

Quote:

I was going to try beating Phantom but he's a division above me. Oh well I'll just go after Nois, Bolth, and Ic0. All people I think who've beat me in other tourneys or are just awesome like that.

Wheres the love here?

dandandamdandan1111 04-15-2009 10:08 PM

how the balls am I in master?

krunkykai22 04-15-2009 10:09 PM

how bout you check your stats dandan ? lol :D

Plan_Bsk81127 04-15-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3046508)
alright, once again, everyone is updated in there division, this will be the final time for questions, so please everyone, if you have anything regarding placements please pm me and i will answer any and all of them :D

also, one last time, the requirements for beginners are "thrown away" for the time being, please get beginners to come and play, however, do NOT get ppl that are faking a beginner position, if i sense someone is cheating i will speak to you about it and if i find you guilty, automatic disqualification. thanks again guys and this tourney will def. start sooner than expected :D

megaman.............>>>>>>>>> Advanced............... trust me, for inter's own good to have a fair run against each other. ;)

TK_goelo 04-15-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 3046416)
lol yes, I looked at nois, you and ic0, and you guys are now my rivals muahahah

PS im not a bloth :(

EDIT: add norsegod666 to the list and we can have our own 5 way tournament

Quote:

Edit: WTF how could I misspell Bolth's name -_-"

how the hell no one remembers me u.u
im not that bad :/
i just wanna beat funmonkey and psychotik cause ive never faced them before.
megamanmaniac is gonna pwn everybody tho

Plan_Bsk81127 04-15-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TK_goelo (Post 3046531)
megamanmaniac is gonna pwn everybody tho

thats three people who think this so far, now you want to change ur mind, there could be more who think the same. ;)

megamon88 04-15-2009 10:21 PM

Advanced. Good placement. :)

krunkykai22 04-15-2009 10:22 PM

alright alright alright ... listen ... megamanmaniac ... reverse our deal ... im going to start you in advanced ... im trying to make everyone happy and the main thing on everyones mind is megamanmaniac ... so ... with respect to all people i have to place you in advanced ... im sorry again man but they do have a point :/

Bolth mannn 04-15-2009 10:26 PM

goelo we all remember you, your just a whole lot damn better than us now lol so we're all having our own little private sucky intermediate player tourney.

EDIT: pie.

krunkykai22 04-15-2009 10:26 PM

Ok so everyone sees it now, check the front page, he has been moved to advanced!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D