Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154685)

Charu 04-11-2024 10:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddio (Post 4795513)
same, i understand the want to keep the space full of active people so the conversation is always thriving, but i dont want to penalize someone [size=10=for working a rough shift on day 0.[/size] if it's a pattern, maybe.

that said, i dont know most of you well enough to get any kind of read

Quoting again and sizing up the actual important part!

Charu 04-11-2024 10:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

Failure

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddio (Post 4795513)
working a rough shift on day 0.

mellon_collie 04-11-2024 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arp! (Post 4795516)
I was just about to mention this

I guess inactives are inactives if you wanna think about it that way, but it doesn't seem particularly fair regardless

It's Lar though and this is basically his default position, voting inactives = good. if he is feeling tired I can see him just posting this because he believes it is generally a good play and he doesn't have to put too much brain power behind thinking of anything else

mcdaddio 04-11-2024 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4795519)
Failure

lmao.

but on an actual read note, i feel like bug would be more active if they were wolf, so im kinda leaning towards town for them, though of course that slight inactivity might just be, as i'm sure it is for a lot of us, life/work related

roundbox 04-11-2024 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddio (Post 4795522)
lmao.

but on an actual read note, i feel like bug would be more active if they were wolf, so im kinda leaning towards town for them, though of course that slight inactivity might just be, as i'm sure it is for a lot of us, life/work related

have you played in a twg with bug before? I'm assuming you have, but I just wanna check

also I will not be staying awake until phase end as it is past sleep time for me
I'll finalize my vote within an hour

Arp! 04-11-2024 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4795520)
It's Lar though and this is basically his default position, voting inactives = good. if he is feeling tired I can see him just posting this because he believes it is generally a good play and he doesn't have to put too much brain power behind thinking of anything else

yeah it's an understandable move I guess

nothing's really sticking out to me this time around. would be nice to hear more from bugkid if they're still here, though

flashflash account 04-11-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4795508)
Kinda not liking this vote though

Opposite of digging it

the even stranger thing (VECNA?) about it is that MML is constantly going after inactives and doesn't need to pull out a sunfan post to justify it

it's probably just to be funny tho

mcdaddio 04-11-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4795523)
have you played in a twg with bug before? I'm assuming you have, but I just wanna check

yes, but just one. i'm mainly going off of what i know about them as a person (but again all reads are subject to drastic change, especially because they asked how to spoiler something and then disappeared. the fbi got them before they could reveal
the intense kong on lizard sex scene in the new godzilla x kong movie (could you imagine)
to us

bugkid666 04-11-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4795461)
Otherwise I don't think this is the film to show someone as their first Kaiju

kong vs godzilla spoiler?
mothra

flashflash account 04-11-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4795520)

yeah see this

roundbox 04-11-2024 10:13 PM

I like raeko's presence so far
I don't feel like I'm mindgaming myself this time trying to read her

mcdaddio 04-11-2024 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4795525)
it's probably just to be funny tho

gotta love a good bit. it seems like a standard play though, so i can't read anything into it

mcdaddio 04-11-2024 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4795527)
mothra

threesome

Arp! 04-11-2024 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4795527)
mothra

immaculate timing

mellon_collie 04-11-2024 10:24 PM

well idk who to vote for everyone seems fine to me

can't the wolves just not kill anybody and we can all be friends

Charu 04-11-2024 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4795529)
I like raeko's presence so far
I don't feel like I'm mindgaming myself this time trying to read her

I'm not as convinced, maybe I'm thinking too hard at the moment.

bugkid666 04-11-2024 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4795482)
mI'm wondering if bugkid is having a "I always scum read ffa when they're town so this time maybe they're town" moment, maybe not

you're not behaving any differently than you normally do imo so i wasn't really even considering you as an option to vote today. that's funny that you remember me saying that though (because i didn't even remember me saying that until now)

you're not really on my radar today at all

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4795512)
Realistically i don't know if I would miss any of the others but I would like to give Bigkid another phase to cook, I feel they get stronger in games as they go on

Raeko always has these weak D0 so it seems ok to give her one more phase to post more serious game related stuff

And that's it for thoughts I am nodding off and it isn't even 10pm here :/

this is the first and only time i will ever be called a big kid (i am 5ft tall)

i think as for d0 the most sus in my mind might be raeko only because she hasn't given much of her own opinion and instead is giving excuses for other players. i'm not sure if that's typical for her, but it's not her "inactivity" that's bothering me, it's the content of the posts she has made that are a lil weird.

i'm still voting charu tho i'm not sorry about it

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddio (Post 4795526)
yes, but just one. i'm mainly going off of what i know about them as a person (but again all reads are subject to drastic change, especially because they asked how to spoiler something and then disappeared.

nap time zzzzzzz

Charu 04-11-2024 10:25 PM

Round, as much as I feel for MML's condition, how do you feel of a vote?

MixMasterLar]

Charu 04-11-2024 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4795535)
i'm still voting charu tho i'm not sorry about it

roundbox 04-11-2024 10:27 PM

warning: SCARY

anyone want some?