Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

FreezinIce 03-10-2017 11:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530192)
I'm hard claiming Vanilla Town.

I am not a PR. It won't be a serious issue in terms of game balance.
Killing me is probably detrimental for wolves because I usually mess up town's game.

I accept the gambit.

Hakulyte

jesus christ

inDheart 03-10-2017 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530180)
tbh i think i'm just mad because i legitimately want to see haku dead and he's not been insta'd at this point

i mean, same, but not same

i will not be following you in this quest

FreezinIce 03-10-2017 11:57 PM

could you not

Charu 03-10-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Killing me is probably detrimental for wolves because I usually mess up town's game.

I accept the gambit.

Hakulyte

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thesunfan 03-10-2017 11:57 PM

@Yoshl, that wasn't quite what I was talking about, but it applies in this specific situation

Haku, when reading the thread and trying to uncover wolves when he's town has a hard time on the weirdest things, stuff like Xel claiming Vanilla Town last game Haku was on like lvl 5 it was really a read that is right probably 0.00001% of the time

But when Haku is like, doing smaller things, Haku is on lvl 1 90%<x of the time from what I've seen, if that makes sense

Hakulyte 03-10-2017 11:57 PM

Well, what are you waiting for?

Vote me champion.

YoshL 03-10-2017 11:57 PM

i'm going to put this out there

having a gut read does not excuse from any elaboration
there's usually certain posts, or certain tones or something that contribute to a gut feeling. saying "i have a feeling that xyz is a wolf but it's just gut" is pretty bad on its own, but if you don't have anything on that person it's fine

"x/y/x are wolves, but they're all gut that's it" is so incredibly shit lol

Gradiant 03-10-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530199)
But when Haku is like, doing smaller things, Haku is on lvl 1 90%<x of the time from what I've seen, if that makes sense

They are almost always told and so believe that experts claim when 50 people By 20 the public X 21 people X 20 guys and women X 28 people nearly all respond with care 67,368,400 workers will just about every receive a functional copy. His or her actions pledge to satisfy mail items on the entire list via checks amassing $13 billion.

thesunfan 03-10-2017 11:58 PM

ok wow mother of bad posts
LOL

You know better than to claim VT like that this early Haku

FreezinIce 03-10-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530201)

there's usually certain posts, or certain tones or something that contribute to a gut feeling. saying "i have a feeling that xyz is a wolf but it's just gut" is pretty bad on its own, but if you don't have anything on that person it's fine

thanks for typing that all out because i wasnt going to

inDheart 03-10-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530200)
Well, what are you waiting for?

Vote me champion.

can you not

Hakulyte 03-10-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530203)
ok wow mother of bad posts
LOL

You know better than to claim VT like that this early Haku

It's worth it here imo.

YoshL 03-10-2017 11:59 PM

this is a gambit where as a vanilla town, you're disadvantaging town if you die, or you possibly take up some PR actions in the night.

I legitimately have never seen more stupid play since red blaster first joined.

Charu 03-10-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530202)
They are almost always told and so believe that experts claim when 50 people By 20 the public X 21 people X 20 guys and women X 28 people nearly all respond with care 67,368,400 workers will just about every receive a functional copy. His or her actions pledge to satisfy mail items on the entire list via checks amassing $13 billion.

Does a new printer will have a page? These watches can in order to make printer repair abundant easier. Once the ink has a definite problem, their screen could display good error multitude. By looking for the company's manual, we should become able - find all the error marketers that is certainly available. There really are a limited possible failing groups. A wide selection of errors are generally the impact of easy paper jams; others come about due returning to software fruit flies or connections difficulties. All of this simple manoeuvre makes printer repair much whole lot more practical along with convenient. Fortunately, you might not need in the market to worry so if you choose yourself possessing a printer screen. It's just involves that your ultimate error percentage will be located when the notebook monitor as a replacement of the entire screen.

thesunfan 03-10-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530206)
It's worth it here imo.

not even close

inDheart 03-11-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530201)

hey sunfan first twg commandment right here btw

there's a yoshl post for all occasions

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

I accept the gambit.

Hakulyte

Gradiant 03-11-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530208)
Does a new printer will have a page? These watches can in order to make printer repair abundant easier. Once the ink has a definite problem, their screen could display good error multitude. By looking for the company's manual, we should become able - find all the error marketers that is certainly available. There really are a limited possible failing groups. A wide selection of errors are generally the impact of easy paper jams; others come about due returning to software fruit flies or connections difficulties. All of this simple manoeuvre makes printer repair much whole lot more practical along with convenient. Fortunately, you might not need in the market to worry so if you choose yourself possessing a printer screen. It's just involves that your ultimate error percentage will be located when the notebook monitor as a replacement of the entire screen.

You wanted person. Sooner or it may be later men will after a period break or drop certain phones, and so they are able to stop job. Naturally, a good solid market ordinarily should eventually appear up that a lot of catered in which to those who seem to were terrible enough in the market to have dented their new iphone4.

thesunfan 03-11-2017 12:01 AM

this is making me think Haku is just crumbing from the pressure as a wolf here tbh
I'm not going to vote him but that is really not a good reaction and I don't really see this as a normal Haku response given that Charu/Grad/Yoshl were all going to vote for him at the start of this phase

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4530205)
can you not

This x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000