Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151050)

storn42 07-7-2019 12:00 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

ok, so why shouldn't we lynch you? you aren't exactly hiding the fact your anti-town

Not devonin 07-7-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4683773)
i'm sure this is in vain but open to working with town, i'm pretty valuable you see

So far your value has been in killing a town, one who had a power that could have outed a wolf if she'd been wolfed. If you live through today, you've basically got to either kill a wolf, prevent a wolf kill, or out a wolf to even come close to actually having been valuable to us.

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4683771)
And again, if sunfan were a wolf here, attention couldve still been put on cocoa because lone wolf

no, because sunfan for some reason knew that cocoa was a wolf. and not know as in cocoa was already recruited, but as in sunfan apparently knew cocoa's meta enough to quickly realize their alignment

i've been able to read friends that quickly before (e.g. every twg i played with my best friend), and sunfan's definitely good enough to do that here.

Not devonin 07-7-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not devonin (Post 4683774)
So by "was substituted" now you mean "I submitted a target against a player that wasn't in the game, was told they weren't in the game, and then picked mellon as a new target"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4683775)
that is correct~

I'm not entirely sure, but I have a feeling if you'd submitted an action against DBP, that Xiz would either have "done the action against me since I'm the player in the same 'slot'" or at best would have said "That's Dev now, do you still want to do it?"

This is pretty sketch my dude.

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 12:03 PM

((i'm not sure what to call dragonmega here y'all f'real)

if sunfan were a wolf, he would've not only backed off, but he would've alerted his teammates.

Xiz 07-7-2019 12:03 PM

DING DING DING
That's the bell! It's time for a returning segment I like to call....

But let's change it up a bit! Everyone now gets to nominate a person of their choice, WITH a number 1-10. First person to receive two votes is the winner! Be sure to vote in Orange or it wont count!

There are 10 mysterious options to choose from.

1) ???
2) ???
3) ???
4) ???
5) ???
6) ???
7) ???
8) ???
9) ???
10) ???

Oh? What's this? There's an option in Red? I wonder what THAT means!

- Anyone who gives a name after the first person who put it in orange and in bold will not be counted.
- Votes will not be counted if its just a name or number, need to have both
- Any number outside of that number range would then make me create new options, which could result poorly for you.
- To be honest, all numbers could result poorly for you. There is a chance you could die. Or someone else.
-To prove im not just being a complete bastard with this, I have timestamped it so I personally have no power in changing these options.

Not devonin 07-7-2019 12:04 PM

I swear to god Antori if you play this game, you're dying today even if the result is extremely good for town.

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 12:05 PM

LOL I LOVE THIS GAME

Not devonin 07-7-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Everyone now gets to nominate a person of their choice, WITH a number 1-10. First person to receive two votes is the winner!
I'm confused, so we nominate a person and first person with two votes must pick a number? Or we nominate a person and a number, and if the same person gets two votes with that number they have to pick that number?

Antori 07-7-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4683777)
ok, so why shouldn't we lynch you? you aren't exactly hiding the fact your anti-town

because you'll lose killing power if you do ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not devonin (Post 4683778)
So far your value has been in killing a town, one who had a power that could have outed a wolf if she'd been wolfed. If you live through today, you've basically got to either kill a wolf, prevent a wolf kill, or out a wolf to even come close to actually having been valuable to us.

:oops: sorry about that i'll try my best to make up for it

Antori 07-7-2019 12:08 PM

oo this sounds like fun

storn42 07-7-2019 12:10 PM

what are the chances we can nominate antori and kill him now?

Antori 07-7-2019 12:11 PM

uh oh

Funnygurl555 07-7-2019 12:11 PM

option 9 is clearly the best option here btw it's red

storn42 07-7-2019 12:11 PM

yea, lets vote antori 9. Then we can do something productive today.

Gradiant 07-7-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4683779)
no, because sunfan for some reason knew that cocoa was a wolf. and not know as in cocoa was already recruited, but as in sunfan apparently knew cocoa's meta enough to quickly realize their alignment

i've been able to read friends that quickly before (e.g. every twg i played with my best friend), and sunfan's definitely good enough to do that here.

I wouldn't say quickly realized, because the case was on one post with practically no info from it. It was a gut at best, and still a fairly bad way to lynch d1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4683781)
((i'm not sure what to call dragonmega here y'all f'real)

if sunfan were a wolf, he would've not only backed off, but he would've alerted his teammates.

And this is implying that if sunfan was a wolf, his teammates are also on the wagon. How do you figure?

Xiz 07-7-2019 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not devonin (Post 4683785)
I'm confused, so we nominate a person and first person with two votes must pick a number? Or we nominate a person and a number, and if the same person gets two votes with that number they have to pick that number?

example:

Charu 8

(brb 2 hours)

Not devonin 07-7-2019 12:12 PM

I've chosen to believe that option 9 is red because Xiz voted for it, votes are in red right?

Not devonin 07-7-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4683793)
example:

Charu 8

Right, and so the result of a second Charu 8 vote is that Charu is forced to pick 8 and suffer the consequences. But a vote for Charu 4 wouldn't count as a second Charu vote?

storn42 07-7-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not devonin (Post 4683794)
I've chosen to believe that option 9 is red because Xiz voted for it, votes are in red right?

i mean, bold red is either to indicate a vote, or a wolf in a roll flip.