Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Team Pony (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121802)

Arbliterator 07-6-2012 02:55 AM

Re: Team Pony

Will make and post the rest later after I get sleep, peace guys. *hugs*

Evascythe 07-6-2012 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arbliterator (Post 3720553)

I am looking forward to your D2 one... even though I'm not a TP member I wanna use it. :p They look good so far. :)

YoshL 07-6-2012 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenovaSephiroth (Post 3720421)
Team Fur is mostly inactive, so I don't think they'll mind, haha. Also, I saw a name shared across both team lists, so I'm just going to assume it's fine.

noone cares about team fur anymoreeee ;_;
(yeah it's fine lmao)

Kirbyman1990 07-6-2012 09:34 AM

So if you click on the tournament tab on the home page, they started or maybe finished placements. Hopefully they aren't final though. Apparently I'm D3, along with Dissonant Muse, despite the fact we're nowhere near each others level. Hopefully They're still fixing things... I'd at least like a fair chance... >.>

MinaciousGrace 07-6-2012 09:35 AM

i really shouldn't have to say this but keep things in perspective

the point of a tournament is that there is one winner

and a lot of losers

Darkomni 07-6-2012 09:39 AM

d3 lol

DanMeister1234 07-6-2012 09:39 AM

Apparently, I'm in D3 aswell??!!

Darkomni 07-6-2012 09:50 AM

haha yeah i dont think these placements are final because i'm looking at other d3ers and i feel like it'd be a relatively easy tourney for me if i'm seriously in D3 lmao

JenovaSephiroth 07-6-2012 09:55 AM

So now that both parties are chill with it, can I join?

and if so, discord sig? :3

DissonantMuse 07-6-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkomni (Post 3720644)
haha yeah i dont think these placements are final because i'm looking at other d3ers and i feel like it'd be a relatively easy tourney for me if i'm seriously in D3 lmao

Yeah, those can't be final. I seriously lol'd

DanMeister1234 07-6-2012 09:56 AM

Yeah, I've seen your scores, you're defo higher than D3! And I should be D2 ... surely?

gold stinger 07-6-2012 10:09 AM

Let Arbliterator make all the division avatars. Lol. Doesn't bother me, heck gives him something to do ^^.

Also, here's the official roster for Team Pony in the 7th Official Tournament for ease of knowing who's who.

DIVISION 1
Fluvs
QueenChrysalis
Xiz

DIVISION 2
TwistedPhoenix
ShadowAmnesia

DIVISION 3
DanMeister1234
Kirbyman1990

DIVISION 4
basicdrummerman
gold stinger
DissonantMuse
FissionMailed1
FrozenAngel91
Jake Ferguson
Darkomni
psychoangel691

DIVISION 5
Findarian
Megamon88
Arbliterator
danny53x

DIVISION 6
AlexDest
flash dualist
TC_Halogen
RainbowDash (aka icy) (As Princess Luna)

NOT PARTICIPATING
UserNameGoesHere
DJ Airwave
TehBoredGuy
konacraze22
Allen_Kanda
Crashfan3
Electrokinesis
tony2k
m3t4kn1ght
Pinkamena Diane Pie
evanescence_death4ever
CobaltWire
HippieChan
Suicidalfatman
Vinyl Scratch.
~kitty~
SandWolf96
FangedSerenity
DanTheManMS
Acura Integra
ShadyJakey
akkai
j05hwallace
JenovaSephiroth
chez-the-guy

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by JenovaSephiroth (Post 3720648)
So now that both parties are chill with it, can I join?

and if so, discord sig? :3

Of course. Welcome to the team. ^^ I'll try to get started on the siggy asap.

chez-the-guy 07-6-2012 10:18 AM

What in the world... is it just me or did I get rejected from the tournament? I know I signed up but now it says "You are not in the tournament." I wanted to compete with some other people here in Team Pony D:

by the way~ did any of you get my siggy request? it's somewhere in page 79, just saying :D

Gonna go sleep now, it's midnight here in Japan

megamon88 07-6-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chez-the-guy (Post 3720674)
What in the world... is it just me or did I get rejected from the tournament? I know I signed up but now it says "You are not in the tournament." I wanted to compete with some other people here in Team Pony D:

by the way~ did any of you get my siggy request? it's somewhere in page 79, just saying :D

Gonna go sleep now, it's midnight here in Japan

Let nois finish up the placements, then if you're still not on the roster send a message to him :P

FrozenAngel91 07-6-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanMeister1234 (Post 3720651)
Yeah, I've seen your scores, you're defo higher than D3! And I should be D2 ... surely?

Ouch Dan, d3 is harsh. You can probably survive a couple rounds though, and if you do that you might skill boost, so if you end up stuck there you should go for it :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkomni (Post 3720641)
d3 lol

loooooollll why are you below me
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arbliterator (Post 3720553)

Those look awesome arbiterator, thanks for doing this. I am really looking forward to pinkie's, can't wait for this tournament now.

Also d4 for me and gold, we got this gold, for team pony!

Edit: oh gold jake is in blaze I think not pony (though I didn't check cause still on phone and that would take forever). Though wow he's in d4, that is gonna be really hard for him, amazing they think he's that good though (or totally misplaced him lol)

Lol whoops he's in pony, what do I know

AlexDest 07-6-2012 10:30 AM

See you all until the tourney! Taking a break until it starts up to get rid of some bad habits.

AJ, you are participating right?

gold stinger 07-6-2012 10:35 AM

Didn't see AJ's name, might be noise just finishing placements.

Also, here's your banner Jenova.
I can't for the life of me figure out how to do a color change in Photoshop, Megamon is gonna have to teach me sometime. :P
(And even then, IDK WHAT DISCORD'S MAIN COLOR IS...)

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 (Post 3720689)
Edit: oh gold jake is in blaze I think not pony (though I didn't check cause still on phone and that would take forever). Though wow he's in d4, that is gonna be really hard for him, amazing they think he's that good though (or totally misplaced him lol)

Jake Ferguson is on the Team Pony roster, if anything he hasn't left team pony if it's still there. Anyone on the roster from the 2nd post on this thread is on the official tournament placement post, whether they are in the tournament, or not.

QueenChrysalis 07-6-2012 10:36 AM

Hey, I'm in the tourney! Yay!

JenovaSephiroth 07-6-2012 10:40 AM

Thanks for the awesome sig. <3

gold stinger 07-6-2012 10:41 AM

The board is constantly being updated. If you're in the not participating section of the official team pony tournament placement post, it is most likely because nois is still updating the tournament placements. If you want, bookmark my post for future use. I'll also be crossing out people on that post when the tournament starts to show who is being eliminated.

EDIT:

@ \V/DanMeister\V/
we're all waiting for avatars. XD
Arbliterator is supposed to be making them, SUPPOSEDLY, so if it's anyone to bug, it's him.

I'll see if I can get to work on some special signatures made for the tournament.