Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153460)

gold stinger 07-31-2021 08:35 AM

Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4768519)
MML, Haku and Roundbox are the only people ingame that have come off super towny to me so far

This is a pretty exceptional take that could go somewhere. Genuinely interested to hear what you think of storn/Haku conversations in d0. Storn quotes Haku A LOT and conversation goes back-n-forth a fair bit, but there was also a callout early d1 (referring to my storn iso post a little bit earlier in this game).

gold stinger 07-31-2021 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768522)
This is a pretty exceptional take that could go somewhere. Genuinely interested to hear what you think of storn/Haku conversations in d0. Storn quotes Haku A LOT and conversation goes back-n-forth a fair bit, but there was also a callout early d1 (referring to my storn iso post a little bit earlier in this game).

There was also a fair amount of intentional wagoning at the end of d0 as well from Haku that I am just snagged on atm and can't move past.

storn42 07-31-2021 09:22 AM

star-crossed

XelNya 07-31-2021 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768523)
There was also a fair amount of intentional wagoning at the end of d0 as well from Haku that I am just snagged on atm and can't move past.

Sounds like you have really bad tunnel vision

Also wanna ask for posterity and you'll have to forgive me for not digging for this, in the early game back and forth from here to the main game I'm just skipping:

In the post before this one you mention MML, RB, and Haku as town reads is "an exceptional take" but like, I get why the Haku lean is weird maybe? But I don't get what in particular makes this take so out there for you

I wanna see how far down the tunnel you are, is my point I guess I'll just put that out there

Because on entry to the game for me, roundbox looks fine, and dbp actually looks kind of bad?

And my reasoning for the dbp this is entirely based on this post

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4768389)
re: lewdy

I didn't shoot anybody last night. I didn't even "try" to send in a name so I guess technically I don't know if I can or cannot shoot. But I didn't send in a name last night.

I have a hard time thinking this post is completely genuine. Something's off here imho

storn42 07-31-2021 12:23 PM

Charu

cedolad 07-31-2021 01:03 PM

I almost posted in main game wow what an idiot

storn42 07-31-2021 01:37 PM

bolth mannn

Charu 07-31-2021 04:34 PM

Alright, I'm back. Anyone wanna fill me in why three kills still happened despite backpack being in here?

Also, unrelated, the ER is super slow and they should be ashamed of making me have to deal with essentially 10/10 pain for a good chunk of hours before they finally put the needle in me and pumped me with a strong pain reliefer (that didn't make it go all the way, mind you).

I'm fine, by the way. They found nothing that caused them to perform surgery or anything of the sort. They did see a "fatty liver" and sludge in the gall bladder though (among something completely unrelated).

Also, turns out I do have a stone... in the kidneys. So I guess it's cool to know that at some point in the future that's going to be a thing I experience? Splendid...

Charu 07-31-2021 04:57 PM

@ Cel

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4768595)
learn to fucking read before you throw accusations around that don't even reflect what I was saying, and maybe learn to read before you decide to play twg again.

Okay, this was entirely uncalled for. I don't know the full context, just been glancing at the conversation since it's the first thing I saw coming back.

Take a deep breath or something.

Charu 07-31-2021 05:04 PM

I saw something in the main game that made me curious.

Among us

gold stinger 07-31-2021 05:15 PM

@fatfuck

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4768563)
Haku's idea about people in game 2 claiming gave me an idea...if people with roles in this game are losing them when they swap to game 2, maybe some people who were VT in this game are gaining powers when they swap as well.

Yeah, this isn't the case mate. Pure vanilla town here this entire game. I've had 0 abilities from the beginning to the end of it.

cedolad 07-31-2021 05:16 PM

Happy to hear your on the mend, Charu. Hopefully we'll hear soon from star, hope they're getting well too.

gold stinger 07-31-2021 05:35 PM

@Celirra

see:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768406)
@Celery

I'm gonna need neighborhood posts between you & Storn thanks

All of them. Especially now considering you were adamant that they were town.

If you don't, town in main game should actually vote you.

Bolth mannn 07-31-2021 06:39 PM

I agree that celery should be getting more heat for the stance he took on storn

Thoughts on hakus idea of us flipping dbp to resolve the pr thing?

Charu 07-31-2021 07:20 PM

@ Xiz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4768635)
Like I rather die then cel. And y’all need to be listening to him more.

I'm just gonna point out the Cel was actively saying storn was town before the flip happened and he was their neighbor...

But that's already pointed out I think.

SubaruPoptart 07-31-2021 07:29 PM

I completely fuckin forgot this game was a thing hold on

SubaruPoptart 07-31-2021 07:34 PM

btw what page was phase end for the main thread? reading through this one before I go to main

SubaruPoptart 07-31-2021 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4768510)
SubaruPoptart

storn42

I wonder. Gonna put this here while I read the other thread and see if it shows up on votecount.

gold stinger 07-31-2021 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4768649)
storn42

I wonder. Gonna put this here while I read the other thread and see if it shows up on votecount.

it won't show up. Storn tried to vote me one time after I already flipped & got told it was an invalid vote.

Charu 07-31-2021 07:53 PM

Quote:

storn42

Won't do anything, host message when storn did that to gold stinger was that it was not their time.

SubaruPoptart 07-31-2021 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768656)
it won't show up. Storn tried to vote me one time after I already flipped & got told it was an invalid vote.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4768517)
:tnuocetoV
Subaru (1)- storn

so why does his show up for me that's wack unless that was a mistake :eyes:

SubaruPoptart 07-31-2021 08:10 PM

unvote

SubaruPoptart 07-31-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4768663)
so why does his show up for me that's wack unless that was a mistake :eyes:

Upon re-reading the reply I now understand what gold meant gotdamn

the sun fan 07-31-2021 08:40 PM

Quote:

storn42

.tey emit s'24nrots ton si tI
.emit fo sdog eht yb neddibrof si etov sihT

the sun fan 07-31-2021 08:41 PM

Subaru (1)- storn
subaru can't unvote because he never placed a valid vote this phase

SubaruPoptart 07-31-2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4768667)
.tey emit s'24nrots ton si tI
.emit fo sdog eht yb neddibrof si etov sihT

oh there it is

SubaruPoptart 07-31-2021 08:50 PM

I shouldn't be surprised that storn's still able to vote cuz of gold but storn still being able to vote (no matter how shitposty he is with it) is dangerous as hell tbh.

star-crossed 08-1-2021 12:23 AM

Hey, thank you for well wishes. I have been in pain and sleeping a lot, but it could be worse, so I am thankful that it is not. Sorry to hear you are not in good health Charu, I hope it is getting more manageable.

Storn being red, definitely helps. I think gold stinger had good information here on why Storn and Shadow would not both be wolves. From what I am recalling of Shadow's own posts in the other game, he was very genuinely frustrated by and wanting to put pressure on Storn. Ben (who I believe is now Bolthy, hello) is more likely a town in my eyes, because I think the wolves could have done more to try to make it so that the day did not come down to only two choices of Ben and storn with that being the case. With Ben being substituted, it means he was genuinely overwhelmed, I am thinking. I also recall Bugkid, as being somebody who was very focused on Storn in this game, even using DMs to get more votes onto Storn at the end.

star-crossed 08-1-2021 12:37 AM

If I am understanding correctly, there are about 21.5 hours until the day ends? Is that true?

star-crossed 08-1-2021 12:49 AM

I have just looked at Cedo's messages and well, now I know why they did not stand out to me before.
Hopefully this thread is less overwhelming than the other one and we can get more from them here.

storn42 08-1-2021 01:20 AM

DaBackpack

star-crossed 08-1-2021 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4768577)
If I was trying to "save" storn, I would've voted for ben. Wolf chat would've been like "CEL VOTE FOR BEN @@@@@" and I would've hobbled to my keyboard and shitted out some stuff.

Did I want to save storn? yes. Did I do anything about it? no.

also there's a chance that literally both ben and storn are a hit. We can't confirm the former, so wagonomics aren't really that simple. Sounds like an easy and convenient way to clear your slot though.

The chances are obviously not equal. How concerned are you for that chance?
And we could confirm it, we just cannot quite yet.
As far as whether that is good use of our limited opportunities to get flips, I am not convinced.
If the wolves did allow only two main wagons on two wolves, then they are probably wanting to manipulate us into leaving Ben alive. Freezin is likely also a wolf in that scenario. But, Ben self voting makes less sense from the mindset of somebody who knows storn may flip red, I want to say.

cedolad 08-1-2021 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4768686)
I have just looked at Cedo's messages and well, now I know why they did not stand out to me before.
Hopefully this thread is less overwhelming than the other one and we can get more from them here.

Care to share why? Lol

storn42 08-1-2021 05:31 AM

Funnygurl555

thesunfan 08-1-2021 09:19 AM

Fg (1)- storn

future votecounts will be given only closer to EOD

storn42 08-1-2021 09:39 AM

XelNya

gold stinger 08-1-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4768693)
Care to share why? Lol

They mean post more.

I know most of the situation of whom to vote stayed in the main game until you came over here and probs didn't get much time to review this game and the players unflipped in it & their dynamic in this game.

That being said, genuinely what are your spiciest opinions on unflipped atm in this game? Because I still have essentially a neutral read on you and have mostly been shrugging it along/giving it a free pass while there's bigger stuff on the table.

gold stinger 08-1-2021 12:51 PM

Like, just to spill my thoughts open:

I still have a town read on DBP for game-solving & how much work they put into making storn vote here, and ben vote there, as well as mechanic solving. Charu is in a similar fashion at this point, despite the tunnel on them earlier. Star-crossed is also pretty spot-on town.

I give Subaru a town lean over graph stuff d0 and getting shut down on it hard. Pretty much everyone voted ben's slot on storn/ben, so I'm seeing wolves had no problem with hitting that slot.

Pretty much giving blind town pass atm because of bigger stuff & I would expect if there's actually another tracker/seeker, they could quite possibly counterclaim on idea of odds that there wouldn't be a 2nd one in the setup, although not feasible if still in main game.

Xel is ??, fg is ??, roundbox is ??, cedo is ??

That's just too many ??'s for me so I'm quite unsure where to go this day phase, but would probably be between the 4 of you lest I do iso across all 4 players which is, ugh.

gold stinger 08-1-2021 12:54 PM

Like, I would actually appreciate any & all thoughts (even if just spilling thoughts/rambled thoughts) on my 4 ??'s. It's been super quiet across both threads this phase, despite both threads having the exactly same amount of players.

storn42 08-1-2021 12:54 PM

star-crossed

gold stinger 08-1-2021 12:58 PM

@Fatfuck

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4768706)
If dap were to flip purple, do you think that'd make tforce more likely to be town or scum?

DBP is a SK. They had an alignment change to vanilla town when moving to this game.

gold stinger 08-1-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4768526)
Sounds like you have really bad tunnel vision

Also wanna ask for posterity and you'll have to forgive me for not digging for this, in the early game back and forth from here to the main game I'm just skipping:

In the post before this one you mention MML, RB, and Haku as town reads is "an exceptional take" but like, I get why the Haku lean is weird maybe? But I don't get what in particular makes this take so out there for you

I wanna see how far down the tunnel you are, is my point I guess I'll just put that out there

Because on entry to the game for me, roundbox looks fine, and dbp actually looks kind of bad?

And my reasoning for the dbp this is entirely based on this post

I have a hard time thinking this post is completely genuine. Something's off here imho

to address this post (since my mind just wasn't in a good spot last night),

MML is pretty strong town. RB & Haku though is more ehhhhhh. It's not so much that it's out there for me, more that I respect it in how it's different but I don't really see where people are coming from in terms of putting it on their reads list. RB even more-so since they're actually in this game. I will actually iso Haku if/when they come to this game but not atm with 4 ??'s on my brain.

I think your take on DBP is fine. Although, my interpretation is that since everyone's role powers including kill powers have been removed in this game, there could be a chance that DBP never actually changed alignment and would still flip purple if voted. Essentially could still be a 3p with zero kill power or any way to assist him in his win condition, so he's resigned to just being vanilla town with the smallest of chances of making something out of his wincon, but it's pretty hard to justify winning in a setup if there's consistently 3 kills every night like what's happening right now.

gold stinger 08-1-2021 01:17 PM

@FatFuck

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4768711)
Personally, I think tforce looks scummier if dap turns out to be purple over green. That would mean tforce was totally right about dap being 3p, but then dap's points (eg about wolves being more focused on 3p vs townies) has much more weight to it as well. I think tforce only looks towny if dap flips red since that'd be some pretty intense wolf theater for them to have.

This line of thought sticks out pretty hard given DBP's talks about it the previous night phase. He was pretty sure that he had gotten the axe to the face because of those intense talks w/ Force.

ugggggghh posting in main thread my brain still dead from yesterday

gold stinger 08-1-2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4768718)
Got a few things to do IRL first, but then I'm gonna work on that reads list.

In the meantime, I'm still down with the idea of lynching between the people who voted ben over storn, but I'd also add tforce into the mix too because of the haku rush and the dap stuff.

lmao MML is gonna have some choice words to say about it because they are not focused on tforce at all

roundbox 08-1-2021 01:25 PM

I am paying attention ftr

XelNya 08-1-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768714)
to address this post (since my mind just wasn't in a good spot last night),

MML is pretty strong town. RB & Haku though is more ehhhhhh. It's not so much that it's out there for me, more that I respect it in how it's different but I don't really see where people are coming from in terms of putting it on their reads list. RB even more-so since they're actually in this game. I will actually iso Haku if/when they come to this game but not atm with 4 ??'s on my brain.

I think your take on DBP is fine. Although, my interpretation is that since everyone's role powers including kill powers have been removed in this game, there could be a chance that DBP never actually changed alignment and would still flip purple if voted. Essentially could still be a 3p with zero kill power or any way to assist him in his win condition, so he's resigned to just being vanilla town with the smallest of chances of making something out of his wincon, but it's pretty hard to justify winning in a setup if there's consistently 3 kills every night like what's happening right now.

I am fairly content to follow you for the time being based on this post

storn42 08-1-2021 01:39 PM

DaBackpack

gold stinger 08-1-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768604)
@Celirra

see:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768406)
@Celery

I'm gonna need neighborhood posts between you & Storn thanks

All of them. Especially now considering you were adamant that they were town.

If you don't, town in main game should actually vote you.

@Main Game Players

I am actually adamant about this since this could give some clarity past the in-thread anger & justify a town view since Storn mentioned that 'they came off as bery towny and confused about the game' in a possible pocketing attempt (because ofc they would, they're neighbors).

If they don't provide it then it's going to come across as scummy in withholding information on a known red flip whichever way you want to spin it. Doesn't really matter whether or not it's self-incriminating at that point.

cedolad 08-1-2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768702)
They mean post more.

I know most of the situation of whom to vote stayed in the main game until you came over here and probs didn't get much time to review this game and the players unflipped in it & their dynamic in this game.

That being said, genuinely what are your spiciest opinions on unflipped atm in this game? Because I still have essentially a neutral read on you and have mostly been shrugging it along/giving it a free pass while there's bigger stuff on the table.

Ah yeah they meant in this game, not just the main game. Right now I'm thinking we need to flip a pr claimer, just to be safe. Blind especially. Since he came over to the 2nd game I've been getting more towney vibes from him but the night kills don't add up imo. DBP shot GS, so that leaves blind as a wolf or 3p kill. With how d0 eod went and blinds entrance I find it highly unlikely that he was a wolf kill.

storn42 08-1-2021 05:28 PM

bolth mannn

gold stinger 08-1-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4768747)
Ah yeah they meant in this game, not just the main game. Right now I'm thinking we need to flip a pr claimer, just to be safe. Blind especially. Since he came over to the 2nd game I've been getting more towney vibes from him but the night kills don't add up imo. DBP shot GS, so that leaves blind as a wolf or 3p kill. With how d0 eod went and blinds entrance I find it highly unlikely that he was a wolf kill.

Thoughts on his counterargument that he was likely killed because he mentioned having a PR ability d0? He sent out a message mid-d0 in-thread stating that he needed to post at least once for his power, and was pretty convinced that's what got him killed that night.

Not putting it under ya to think in that direction, just in contrast to me, I wouldn't necessarily put a vote in either of them unless the ?? starts growing bigger for either of them.

star-crossed 08-1-2021 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768703)
Like, just to spill my thoughts open:

I still have a town read on DBP for game-solving & how much work they put into making storn vote here, and ben vote there, as well as mechanic solving. Charu is in a similar fashion at this point, despite the tunnel on them earlier. Star-crossed is also pretty spot-on town.

I give Subaru a town lean over graph stuff d0 and getting shut down on it hard. Pretty much everyone voted ben's slot on storn/ben, so I'm seeing wolves had no problem with hitting that slot.

Pretty much giving blind town pass atm because of bigger stuff & I would expect if there's actually another tracker/seeker, they could quite possibly counterclaim on idea of odds that there wouldn't be a 2nd one in the setup, although not feasible if still in main game.

Xel is ??, fg is ??, roundbox is ??, cedo is ??

That's just too many ??'s for me so I'm quite unsure where to go this day phase, but would probably be between the 4 of you lest I do iso across all 4 players which is, ugh.

Unfortunately I agree a lot on your ? group.
I think it is possible roundbox is a wolf, but I am less inclined to vote him than the others because I appreciate that he is trying to focus on solving for wolves, rather than getting distracted by side issues. While he has been erratic at day ends, his explanation that he feels spooked by trains not started by him makes some sense.

I think FG and Xel have been flying under the radar and both voted Ben over storn. They are also neighbors. So, it is interesting how much they have in common. Between the two, I see FG as more likely a wolf overall. I think FG's approach to storn comes off more as having a possible agenda. She said something about not seeing how anybody could have a strong enough opinion on storn to not want to wait for an end of day where he was here to claim or defend himself. I did not see her use a similar approach d0, so I feel it could be a convenient defense. On the other hand, Xel's posting about storn was more focused on specific arguments presented and feels more genuine to me tone and emotion wise. I struggle with reading Xel, but his prickliness of Kappa, reminds me a bit of him picking fights with me in the past as a town.

Cedolad mostly has not made much impression as I said, but arguing voting only between the special role claims as a "safe" play seems random and sus to me. They claimed they would want info from storn to help solve, but have not actually done this analysis or even commented on others' ideas, so it seems like lip service.

Also, I agree on Cel releasing the logs being important, though my suspicion of Cel predates the storn flip. Their argument with Lar did not make me feel any better, as it seemed overly rhetorical and defensive, rather than making Cel's own views on the new info clear.

gold stinger 08-1-2021 05:54 PM

I'll park a vote on Funnygurl and pivot the same questions to them. What's your stance on the current game state in this thread? Do you feel strongly towards PR roles in this game, or someone that you've had your eye on in this game for some time? Or something specifically in you & the other two that joined this day phase? Give me something to work with to parse your position among others while I sit here & iso main game thread content.

star-crossed 08-1-2021 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768708)
@Fatfuck

DBP is a SK. They had an alignment change to vanilla town when moving to this game.

As annoyed as I am,about the trickle truthing about this, I feel we have too many others that are more likely to be of the wolf alignment specifically, for me to want to vote to DBP now

storn42 08-1-2021 06:09 PM

SubaruPoptart

Bolth mannn 08-1-2021 06:20 PM

Goldstinger, of your 4 ???s, I’d be more inclined to vote xel. I read funnygurls frustration posts and they seem genuine to me. If she had a team behind her, I would see her venting to them rather than the thread. Roundbox I’m open to changing my opinion of as they’re obviously a very capable player, but their solving has felt genuine.

I pick xel over cedo just because I personally kind of agree about the idea of shooting a PR to get some answers because people seem to be forgetting that 3 people died last night. If there’s a world I’m not understanding where it’s possible for a Wolf team to make 3 kills in a single night, then there’s wonky stuff going on with the roles

the sun fan 08-1-2021 06:51 PM

Subaru (1)- storn
cedo (1)- star
fg (1)- gold

gold stinger 08-1-2021 06:59 PM

Gonna drop some mad ramblings, some of it to myself, some of it directed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4766296)
yeah i'm not reading the second game

i'm playing straight up twg w/ no flips and i'll see bout the second when i get there

hasn't really done any of such 'seeing 'bout the second game' since getting here and there's not really a reasonable amount of time left in this day phase to be doing a deep read on multiple players.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4766342)
current reads:
kappa is town (or not wolf)
xiz is town
dbp is town
funky is (prolly) town

bugkid is null
haku is null

t-force is scum

oh shit hey i was writing this up but then i had work to do. hey guys

Have these changed for you at all since posting it/coming over to play in this game? I reckon bugkid is seeming more town-like for you because of how things have played out recently & wanting to look for bigger fish, which is the same conclusion I essentially ccame to, wonder if there's other stuff that might've changed.

FG has mentioned that both Xiz & Kappa are 'towny as fuk' and I've got the impression that Kappa/Xiz is pretty towny in nature both as lost town since their reads lists don't align very well with mine (and what I perceive is closely similar to the majority across both games minus my tunnels)

Lots of leak posts from FG mentioning their neighborhood w/ Xel that kinda screams 'I'm being pocketed' without context.

I think FG's reaction to tunneling storn as town and trying to defend people from voting on them played out terribly given storn is red now, but their current activity elsewhere in the game looks pretty clean after iso.

Directed to both Bolthy & FG, thoughts on pocketing in FG's neighborhood chat w/ Xel? I can probably pull up posts indicating some leaked opinions/context from that neighborhood but I'd like both an inside & outside opinion of that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4768162)
oh shit sorry i didn't read all of your posts (no offense no offense i tend to just skim the long ones)

ok so

xiz- town
kappa- town
you- town
xel- town
bug- town (not my read thanks)
lewdy- town

cel- null
mcdaddio- null
haku - null
fatfuck42- null
cedo- null --> scum

freezin- scum
raeko- scum
(they're prolly not both scum tho so)
t-force- scum
ben - ?? // scum

dead folks
dbp- town
blind- town
storn- town lean
charu- town
roundbox- null

COOL updated reads. I see you're running into the exact same null on roundbox that I am. Is your reasoning for scumread on t-force specifically between DBP/force interaction, or some other reason? If some other, please hmu with why. Interested in that. You were asked this before, and didn't give a proper answer other than 'they're scum'. Also, raeko scumread for inactivity I presume?

Another good question to ask: Why do you think you died alongside cedolad & Xel (your neighborhood partner)? Something you said? Something you were becoming sure/certain of?

cedolad 08-1-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768763)
Thoughts on his counterargument that he was likely killed because he mentioned having a PR ability d0? He sent out a message mid-d0 in-thread stating that he needed to post at least once for his power, and was pretty convinced that's what got him killed that night.

Not putting it under ya to think in that direction, just in contrast to me, I wouldn't necessarily put a vote in either of them unless the ?? starts growing bigger for either of them.

That little blurb was so subtle when I first read it, I hardly paid any thought to it.

gold stinger 08-1-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4768778)
That little blurb was so subtle when I first read it, I hardly paid any thought to it.

Exactly what I though, but Charu felt pretty certain that was the sole reason that was what got him killed since he definitely couldn't have done it despite him sharing full role info the night of in OOTC before he died, which is why I kinda tunneled on that hard.

gold stinger 08-1-2021 07:07 PM

thought*

gold stinger 08-1-2021 07:16 PM

@Celirra

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4768767)
Y'all I legit already posted my storn logs in the chat last night phase

Tf y'all being forgetful about that for

They never made it to dead-chat, or to me.

roundbox 08-1-2021 07:21 PM

no funnygurl yet, eh? I was trying to get some info out of her at last EOD but she never checked this thread

storn42 08-1-2021 07:34 PM

blindreper1179

Charu 08-1-2021 07:56 PM

Forgive me for not being present for pretty much this entire phase.

Did we figure out who we're flipping for the main game this phase?

Charu 08-1-2021 07:58 PM

Hey storn, got a question for you. Is there anything you can do at this point in the game? Is there an ulterior motive for the votes here or what?

Know you can't answer honestly, but I do find it odd still we have undead folks here still talking and voting as if nothing happened.

I also definitely won't ignore you, because that's just not fun. Been there, done that. Was an evil alien for one game of Freezin's to know that, lmao.

XelNya 08-1-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4768789)
no funnygurl yet, eh? I was trying to get some info out of her at last EOD but she never checked this thread

I’m gonna word this as carefully as I can, but don’t expect her to be here based on conversations in private.

Charu 08-1-2021 08:03 PM

I see, going back and reading, there's a mixture of round, Xel, and cedo.

Personally, without any context, Xel is easily my number one player to flip. Can't read them for shit because they do the same thing no matter what. If y'all happy about that, then I'll gladly put the vote to flip his color.

Cedo I think is just someone who signed up and didn't realize what they were getting themselves into (and I can relate, lol).

Round I don't think is wolfing actually (crazy, I know). It's hard to describe, but the way he's going about this game is giving me some human vibes. I think it's his problem solving I saw him do in some of these phases. He was really going at it in our dead chat OOTC too I think.

the sun fan 08-1-2021 08:04 PM

blind (1)- storn
cedo (1)- star
fg (2)- gold, roundbox

Charu 08-1-2021 08:08 PM

Oh yeah, by the way, since gold already mentioned this. Backpack being SK points hell-a suspicion to TWGma since he's the one that made a mad reference to it. I don't think any other player was even THINKING that.

Think main thread should vote out TWGma based on that alone. However I have not read much of the main thread due to circumstances (didn't want to focus on thinking after experiencing the pain train).

Bolth mannn 08-1-2021 08:12 PM

Celery's logs dont make sense as a W/W convo

I think they should vote out force, kappa or xiz, in that order

Ima place my vote for xel

SubaruPoptart 08-1-2021 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4768802)
You conveniently didn't post the logs in thread at all

I just searched "logs" and copied the first thing, you should have posted it yourself in the first place

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4768799)
This was d0 I think

7:27 PM] Celirra: what are you feeling storn
[7:30 PM] Storn: kinda unsure. gs looking sus going after the new/inactive players. subaru seems like he knows things but im not sure if that makes him a wolf. i feel like i could just yolo haku right now, lol
[7:31 PM] Celirra: gs town I think, he's afraid of the unknown and thats what happened to me in cybernauts and is happening here with that unknown person who's name i forgot
[7:31 PM] Celirra: otherwise I'd say gs wolf yes
[7:32 PM] Storn: what are your thoughts on the rest?
[7:35 PM] Celirra: i forget most of the people in the game (26 people too many)
xiz ok means fireman guy is ok
haku is haku
raeko more enthusiastic than usual = maybe wolfy
round and charu both have some real shit posts, but could just be them being dumb
freezin modeling his style over what i was going for means freezin likely town
funny's whole personality revolves around tforce which is zzzzzzzzzz
tforce looks good
xel town
reuben is my top vote, could be convinced to charu or choof to simplify,
[7:35 PM] Celirra: everyone else hasn't registered which is probably either a bad sign or not a sign
[7:36 PM] Storn: sounds about right
[7:38 PM] Celirra: anyone i missed you think should be mentioned?
[7:38 PM] Storn: if you missed it i'm also missing it lol
[7:39 PM] Celirra: how do you feel about uh
[7:39 PM] Celirra: dbp and bug?
[7:39 PM] Celirra: and fatfuck(plop)
[7:41 PM] Storn: dbp is being dbp which scares me both if he's town and wolf, idk much about bug and nothing thats been said has really poped out as wolfy to me.
plop has been there. gut says town but could go eitherway
[7:41 PM] Celirra: 90% says all 3 are town
[7:44 PM] Celirra: i fucked up, are reuben and subaru different people
[7:45 PM] Storn: yes
[7:45 PM] Storn: ruben/benguin/ben is one hopecaster/subarupoptart is the other
[7:45 PM] Celirra: do they have super similar styles or is it just me
[7:46 PM] Storn: might just be you. but i dont blame you for mixing up people in a 26 player game
[7:46 PM] Celirra: this is my first game in... 3 years?
[7:46 PM] Celirra: other than some xiz anon game
[7:47 PM] Storn: also helps to have played enough with both of them
[7:48 PM] Celirra: it's been a long day fam and kinda out of it even before 8pm
[7:48 PM] Celirra: im like, 80% sure i still dont like subaru
[7:49 PM] Storn: i think its reasonable. like i said, i think they know something.

Yeah I went through his whole iso and this is the only instance of logs I see. Unless how he posted it doesn't show up in said iso format that's... a bit weird.
Feel free to prove me wrong though, I scrolled through and looked at each entry for about like 2-5 seconds looking for the timestamp brackets or the word "log" and couldn't find any past that.

roundbox 08-1-2021 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4768803)
I’m gonna word this as carefully as I can, but don’t expect her to be here based on conversations in private.

Do you think this has any bearings alignment-wise? Think this is more towny or wolfy of her?

SubaruPoptart 08-1-2021 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4768801)
Hey storn, got a question for you. Is there anything you can do at this point in the game? Is there an ulterior motive for the votes here or what?

Know you can't answer honestly, but I do find it odd still we have undead folks here still talking and voting as if nothing happened.

I also definitely won't ignore you, because that's just not fun. Been there, done that. Was an evil alien for one game of Freezin's to know that, lmao.

I was about to make a whole post all like "wolves being able to vote here is dangerous as hell cuz they could jump smth if a vote gets to insta -2" but then realized that all it'd do is flip someone and waste a phase (which is still dangerous dgmw but not as bad as I thought it'd be)

Bolth mannn 08-1-2021 08:23 PM

I would consider changing my Vote to dbp if main thread isn’t gonna vote on force. From my understanding, dbps flip would solve force?

I would argue against using funnygurls absence to try and guess alignment, but no I don’t think funnygurl is scum

roundbox 08-1-2021 08:24 PM

looks like lar agrees with you
unvote

Bolth mannn 08-1-2021 08:29 PM

@bugkid

Why not kappa? Sorry if you’ve already said

roundbox 08-1-2021 08:29 PM

I was really hoping we had a one-shot vigi claim today or something

the sun fan 08-1-2021 08:30 PM