Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149252)

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 05:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Post 4623808)
I want to sleep.

I’m willing to lynch mondo, the person that said fuck in two posts and said they would do more in their third, Leon, and maybe actually Aoi unless they make a recent post I like

I forget why you dislike me since my playtime this game has not been consistent

Yasuhiro Hagakure 06-18-2018 05:57 PM

PS. To whoever said for me to add them on PSN for Overwatch:
I don't play.

Sorry~

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-18-2018 06:01 PM

Sorry for ducking out yesterday; had to take someone to the hospital.

It looks like Chihiro's kind of the main topic of discussion, so currently reviewing their posts. Chihiro's hard to tone-read given that they seem to be roleplaying, but actual positions can leak through that. Here's what I see so far.

I made a case against Junko late in the day. At that time, I was the only person voting for Junko. The overall vote was very scattered. Seven players had active votes on them, five with one vote, and Aoi and Sayaka with two. Had things stayed the same, there would have been a coin flip between Aoi and Sayaka. Prior to any indicated movement, there was a weird sort of back-and-forth between Chihiro and Byakuya, where Byakuya indicated discomfort with sharing a wagon with Chihiro. To me, that suggests Byakuya was suspicious of Chihiro.

This kind of led into a messy situation that has been mostly ignored, probably because it was end-of-day and it's easier to focus on Chihiro's changed vote. In my opinion, neither Byakuya nor Chihiro looks especially good here. Byakuya was attacking someone who was—at least at this point—aligned with their vote. There was also the “if Sayaka flips town” post, which is never a good indicator, because it punishes someone for being wrong—and everyone is wrong in this game, frequently. At the same time, it could have just been Byakuya responding to what I perceive as suspicions by them toward Chihiro—and Chihiro's subsequent behavior was problematic.

Chihiro started to hedge when challenged. Even before #382, Chihiro was wavering, basically reading Sayaka as null. After I provided a recent case (obviously against Junko), Chihiro attached to that. Recency bias is a thing that no one's really immune to, probably, but it's hard to tell if Chihiro was really wavering on Sayaka, or just trying to move given Byakuya's pressure (and, since we have Sayaka's wolf flip, whether one or both wanted to vote anywhere else).

At this point, it was still Aoi-Sayaka, with miscellaneous 1 votes. At that point, prior to Chihiro moving, Kiyotaka voted Sayaka. This changed the vote count (briefly) to 3-Sayaka, 2 Aoi, 1 various. Shortly thereafter, Chihiro switched their vote, although their wavering was telegraphed (see #385). As an aside, the way things went down makes me lean town on Kiyotaka. Anyway, Chihiro switched to Junko with about a minute to go, creating a sudden three-way tie between Aoi, Sayaka, and Junko. No one else voted after, and the day ended 2:2:2.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-18-2018 06:01 PM

The timing of the change is suspect, and the resolution (Sayaka was chance-lynched, and flipped wolf) is bad for Chihiro. It's one thing not to vote for a wolf, it's another to vote for them and then flip off their majority wagon with seconds to go.

Chihiro's flip is, at least superficially, consistent with their prior posts. The roleplaying aspect makes their general opinions sort of diluted, which is anti-town regardless of alignment, but there does appear to be some slight Aoi defense and a general preference for Sayaka over Aoi. Sayaka was still at risk of chance-lynch in a tie, so Chihiro didn't do the optimal pro-Sayaka move, which was flip to Aoi (which would have given Aoi three votes). However, given Chihiro's track record and the suddenness of that flip, it would have looked extremely suspicious.

I have trouble faulting someone for voting Junko; I started that wagon, precisely for the reasons I stated above my vote. And, Junko was the Acquisitioner, albeit I guess they swapped before being killed. So Chihiro's movement in and of itself isn't necessarily problematic.

What is a problem is that Sayaka flipped wolf, and although Junko flipped non-town, it was also non-wolf. Hence, a wolf would not have perceived Junko as an ally, so from the perspective of wolf-hunting, Junko's non-town status isn't ultra indicative. The timing, obviously, is also problematic. Even the initial placement (when not stuck to) is suspicious, because had the wagon never been realized, it could have been pointed to as a good vote later. But to me, the most relevant aspect was the conversation pre-flip between Chihiro and Byakuya. Rather than necessarily changing a vote to save a teammate, my read of Chihiro is more that the Byakuya's pressure led the to seek a different position. But Chihiro's own post history (see #341) indicates a familiarity with TWG here specifically and thus the game generally. So they should have known that such a flip would draw heat. That either suggests that saving attempting to save a teammate was worth the risk, or that the combination of ambivalence toward Sayaka, outward pressure on that vote, and a viable case elsewhere made them take a suspicious action.

Chihiro's posts today seem somewhat better, albeit still couched in annoying roleplay-talk. #447 at least hits upon several points they made on D1, which speaks to some continuity of thought, if nothing else. On the other hand, the vote on Leon feels overly convenient. Leon had already attracted a vote, and Chihiro's implicit reason for voting Leon was pro-Leon talk from Sayaka. But that's a pretty weak correlation, because any rational wolf would try to make their alliances more difficult to trace. However, Chihiro had addressed Leon in #257, then explicitly indicated suspicion in #377, so the vote is consistent with their claims.

Overall, Chihiro wouldn't be a terrible lynch option today. I'm not sure what to make of their deference to Byakuya--I'd read that as inexperience if not for the references elsewhere. But I'm not totally sold on Chihiro as a wolf--yet--because there does seem to be a measure of internal consistency to their play.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 06-18-2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624206)
why is this happening
where they come from has no bearing on their alignment
this direction of questioning is useless and detrimental to town

what??

you completely read that wrong

i was saying Aoi was being weird for pointing out how they are at a disadvantage for being new, while knowing fine well they are not the newest player and thus not most disadvantaged in that sense

Mondo Owada 06-18-2018 06:10 PM

Kyoko is impossible for me to read but what's new am I right.
I mean that like they're writing with a thesaurus open. It's not fun. I can read them just fine in terms of they seem like they're trying too hard and thus appear to be maf. I also dislike how kyoko is approaching chihiro.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-18-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4623999)
In other news I was completely wrong about celestia. And the day ended earlier than I thought it would so I ended up not doing anything of consequence near the end.

Oops.

Don't care for this at all, but

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4624001)
I mean it could have been a blatant attempt to bail out a partner but I'm not sure that's the most likely outcome yet

and

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4624002)
If Chihiro ends up flipping wolf then aoi is lock town to me.

aren't so bad, although locks are difficult with an Acquisitioner. Of course, Makoto actually addresses this. This seems...sort of consistent with the "solve the game" pose from yesterday? Tonally, they seem similar as well, albeit less joke-sided. Nothing overtly wolfy here, although there's not a whole lot to go on. Honestly, I started parsing Makoto for tonal inconsistencies after seeing an Acqui sugestion, only to realize that it was Mukuro at question.

Yasuhiro Hagakure 06-18-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624216)
KI also dislike how kyoko is approaching chihiro.

I'm just waiting for the catch-up and the "oh... fuck."

Aoi Asahina 06-18-2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624202)
Try pushing some lynches on people that might actually be wolves and I may change my mind...

Chihiro, how long will you be staying with us tonight? You said you "may change your mind" but you said you had to leave.

Also, I'm not the blocker.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-18-2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure (Post 4624218)
I'm just waiting for the catch-up and the "oh... fuck."

Would you care to point me to that and save me some time? Trying to read through everything super precisely when you're a day behind is time consuming.

Yasuhiro Hagakure 06-18-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri (Post 4624220)
Would you care to point me to that and save me some time? Trying to read through everything super precisely when you're a day behind is time consuming.

Can do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624195)
I'm the Blocker and I blocked Leon...I think he's pretty wolfy and that there's a fair chance I blocked him making one of the wolf kills...I propose we lynch him...If we do and he flips wolf I will block Yasuhiro.

Sakura Ogami 06-18-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toko Fukawa (Post 4624204)
Would you care to try again perhaps?

Ok

toko

Lol!

Xiz 06-18-2018 06:35 PM

D2 Votecount:

Chihiro: (1) Byakuya
Leon: (2) Mukuro, Chihiro
Toko: (2) Hifumi, Sakura
Mondo: (1) Kiyotaka

Phase ends June 18th @9:00pm server
:59 = good
:00 = bad

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-18-2018 06:36 PM

Yeah, that's a pretty solid town claim. And given the consistent roleplay tone and related knowledge, it's pretty safe to say they weren't Acquired.

Guess I'm reviewing Leon next.

Yasuhiro Hagakure 06-18-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4624224)
D2 Votecount:

Chihiro: (1) Byakuya
Leon: (2) Mukuro, Chihiro
Toko: (2) Hifumi, Sakura
Mondo: (1) Kiyotaka

Phase ends June 18th @9:00pm server

Based off of last day's end votes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4623956)
End of D1 Votecount:

Aoi: (2) Celestia, Mundo
Kiyotaka: (1) Hifumi
Byakuya: (1) Junko
Sayaka: (2) Byakuya, Kiyotaka
Celestia: (1) Makoto
Junko: (2) Kyoko, Chihiro

Unvote: Sakura

Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm server

Might be worth noting both Leon and Toko have phantoms.

Yasuhiro Hagakure 06-18-2018 06:40 PM

Kiyotaka, what's your reasoning for voting Mondo right now?

Yasuhiro Hagakure 06-18-2018 06:45 PM

Also, partially for safety, partially because hopeful pressure later, partially because holy-fuck-silent:
Hifumi

3 posts. 2 votes. 1 for a joke(?), the other with no context. Phantom dodge game on point tho.

Xiz 06-18-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4623415)

Day: (16) 72 -> (15)48 -> (6)24
Night: 24 hours
Out Of Thread Talk: OFF
Instalynch: ON
Phantom: OFF
Game Type: Anonymous
Deck: Danganropa characters
Replacements: After D1 OFF

See above

Aoi Asahina 06-18-2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624146)
Also Mondo seems like he has a good grasp of who's Villa and who isn't so probs trust the guy with YOUR LIFE because he has his shit down. S+ WOULD RANK HIGHLY

Mukuro, why do you think this? What makes you think he has a good grasp of who town is?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 06-18-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure (Post 4624227)
Kiyotaka, what's your reasoning for voting Mondo right now?

iso them and tell me what you think

in particular:

digging into Aoi and wanting discussion to revolve around it

them asking about wolf chat and going on about it and easily accepting no day chat

them omgus'ing me and retracting it very soon after

apparently me being sus of them is bad

concluding that a wolfing was blocked and identity wolf got celestia because they were 'obvious' (also note that I also don't like them trying to identify people)

also being dumb and saying 'celestia' looks good to them when celestia was wolfed

Aoi Asahina 06-18-2018 06:55 PM

I've been having trouble finding posts by certains users. It just says "Sorry, no posts match that criteria." This worked for me in the past but now it doesn't. Is there something else I need to do?

Aoi Asahina 06-18-2018 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aoi Asahina (Post 4624234)
I've been having trouble finding posts by certains users. It just says "Sorry, no posts match that criteria." This worked for me in the past but now it doesn't. Is there something else I need to do?

(I figured it out.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624137)
I'm caught up. Taka and Mukuro villa/villa. Chihiro is also villa, but I wouldn't pass over them for acqui. I think everyone should take like two other players and try to find general inconsistencies in their iso. I'll probably look at, like, chihiro and toko

I would like to hear what Mondo's actual scum leans are. Most of his actitivity is from yesterday, and back then he took me as an easy target, talked about other people a little bit, then settled back on me at the end. This phase he hasn't done so much as mention my name and this time he's been more interested in finding town and the acquisitioner.

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4623874)
I would really like to speak to Sayaka more. Are other people noticing that she's only giving town reads and bouncing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4623876)
Sayaka. My vote was on Aoi anyway, which isn't a productive vote at the moment.

this paired with this might be good tidings for byakuya depending on how the rest of the day turned out from their performance

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4623927)
My motivation is very low atm, sorry I know I said I'd go hard but I'm not feeling it.

My vote is pretty simple, I don't like the complacency celestia showed.

The vote post she made was pretty much awful, she plopped a vote aoi, and didn't really analyze any of the info she presented outside of the initial suspicion aoi gave off at the start of the day. It's way too early to have such static reads, and you look like a wolf who found a good parking spot.

The "good luck finding someone to vote" is just the disgusting icing on that cake tbh. It's going to take a major revelation to convince me this isn't where my d0 vote shold be. Everyone else weigh in if you please

I would like this post a bit more if Chihiro hadn't brought up the point of wolves being fine with the vote, it seems like a bit of the language was borrowed to make this post (spot the word "complacency")

still I think Makoto's reasoning is fine here, mostly because it makes sense with the observed behaviour, but there's also the very biased fact that it isn't based off a hidden meta read

Makoto Naegi 06-18-2018 07:48 PM

Ill be mostly here till eod. Parsing what's been said but there's a lot of ???.

I'm not the blocker.

I don't think chihiro is lying about being the blocker or who they blocked.

Simplest explanation is leon got blocked making the wolfkill, feel free to put forth alternate plausible scenarios for me to consider while I reread and see if they've already been discussed and I missed it.

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4623948)
I'm going to be suspicious of you if Sayaka's lynched and flips town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4623997)
[twgv]Chihiro[twgv] what was that?

like clockwork

however, if Chihiro hadn't claimed, I would have been to suspicious of them since this is literally a 2-vote kitb you're talking about, nothing more substantial

Makoto Naegi 06-18-2018 07:49 PM

Also I thought claiming roles was against the rules but I guess I was misinformed

Toko Fukawa 06-18-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4624239)
Ill be mostly here till eod. Parsing what's been said but there's a lot of ???.

I'm not the blocker.

I don't think chihiro is lying about being the blocker or who they blocked.

Simplest explanation is leon got blocked making the wolfkill, feel free to put forth alternate plausible scenarios for me to consider while I reread and see if they've already been discussed and I missed it.

Seems rather easy...

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 07:53 PM

@Makoto

see this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624210)
how does someone who is not a wolf commit a kill?
you're neglecting the following factors:
-I'm town
-there's a doctor
-acquisitioner could have a vest
-2 deaths per night are expected (this does not include the identity wolf kill, there's always the chance that identity wolf missed)
-I'm fucking town

might I also add that I'm town
and it's very evident that I'm not the blocker if that hasn't already been established

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4624044)
And before you cite some kind of common knowledge that led you to this conclusion I hope you're ready to explain it because I have seen nothing that would suggest last night went that way at all.

sounds like you have a different conclusion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Post 4624045)
wtf mukuro. You’re completely different this phase

Also last phase you seemed to have intend to post more but you didn’t follow up, why?

same reason I didn't

time

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624165)
seems like a scaredy wolf...

I meet 0% of the criteria for this judgment

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 06-18-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624244)
sounds like you have a different conclusion?

same reason I didn't

time

you feel like you can answer for mukuro??

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:07 PM

ok hello I'm done and caught up. let me gather some thoughts up in a post

will be refreshing to interact with you homies in real time

looks like I can ask Toko about her two posts that are wolfy as fuck

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Post 4624246)
you feel like you can answer for mukuro??

yea

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 06-18-2018 08:10 PM

what

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4623822)
Did anyone call out this garbage leaden post? Scummy af

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624179)
pretty sure I left off somewhere around here
I'll be around until phase end!

toko here adds more points to their "being really invested in the acquisitioner/people's identities" meter

Toko, refer to these please

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Post 4624249)
what

did I misunderstand your post? lmao

Hifumi Yamada 06-18-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure (Post 4624228)
Also, partially for safety, partially because hopeful pressure later, partially because holy-fuck-silent:
Hifumi

3 posts. 2 votes. 1 for a joke(?), the other with no context. Phantom dodge game on point tho.

Shhh...

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 06-18-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624251)
did I misunderstand your post? lmao

why though

you dont know them

how are you reading mukuro??

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 06-18-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hifumi Yamada (Post 4624252)
Shhh...

whats your thoughts on the game just now?

What do you think about mondo? Leon? Aoi?

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Post 4624253)
why though

you dont know them

how are you reading mukuro??

I can answer for whoever I want

their cockiness is leaving an ok impression on me, but that's it

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 06-18-2018 08:23 PM

cockiness is a personality trait not a read imo

and wolves are more likely to call things against them ridiculous

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Post 4624256)
cockiness is a personality trait not a read imo

and wolves are more likely to call things against them ridiculous

fair

toko asleep at the wheel

game asleep at the wheel

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624210)
how does someone who is not a wolf commit a kill?
you're neglecting the following factors:
-I'm town
-there's a doctor
-acquisitioner could have a vest
-2 deaths per night are expected (this does not include the identity wolf kill)
-I'm fucking town

"Neglecting" makes it sound like I said you were 100% wolf...wolves shooting Junko makes no sense...good doctor or bad identity wolf are possibilities too...

Besides Sayaka's awkward defense of you...you posted saying you thought wolves were complacent but didn't vote anyone to try to change that...seems like a wolf scared of making enemies more than anything... At the start of this phase you claimed to be way behind on posts... but that doesn't really fit with you having a read on the thread vibe during D0...

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:36 PM

Also I associate wolves being complacent D0... with potentially protecting you...because many people didn't like you defending Sayaka...but you never got any traction as a lynch...it's why I tried threatening you at the day end before I realized you had left...

Where's this big post of yours...

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624258)
"Neglecting" makes it sound like I said you were 100% wolf...wolves shooting Junko makes no sense...good doctor or bad identity wolf are possibilities too...

Besides Sayaka's awkward defense of you...you posted saying you thought wolves were complacent but didn't vote anyone to try to change that...seems like a wolf scared of making enemies more than anything... At the start of this phase you claimed to be way behind on posts... but that doesn't really fit with you having a read on the thread vibe during D0...

my tone shifted after my initial entrance. I was just catching up post by post ignoring the most recent post in the thread. since I missed EOD and other accounts, I made it more focused on getting up to date on reading the thread

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:38 PM

I meant Aoi

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624259)
Also I associate wolves being complacent D0... with potentially protecting you...because many people didn't like you defending Sayaka...but you never got any traction as a lynch...it's why I tried threatening you at the day end before I realized you had left...

Where's this big post of yours...

I'll post what I have atm, it's almost done

I defended Sayaka? how

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624261)
I meant Aoi

oh

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:39 PM

AOI - I find their reactions to the blanket aggression against them which occurred last phase to be in a positive light
for example, see their opening post from this phase about being upset about their potential mislynch
(I am revoking my town tell from potential meta read, because this person is not from here. I will replace it with a town lean for their defense as well as their scumhunting [nitpicking point])

BYAKUYA - bro I don't remember much about you minus your vote on Sayaka which is the only thing pushing you into town territory for me
not like there's anything pushing you into wolfville though

CHIHIRO - uncc'd blocker, lock town until proven not blocker

HIFUMI - made a shitty vote today and left
just looks like shit, you hate to see it happen

KIYOTAKA - voted for sayaka, very positive town lean
they're a really misguided town latching onto anything that looks suspicious from their perspective
the really weird dig into mukuro as well as their awkward tinfoil tunnel into aoi are perfect examples of this madness

KYOKO - for the record, I'll say this feels like role playing. if not, good job being unintentional
their case on Chihiro was undermined and kinda sad to watch happen
I like their level of detail in breaking down the posts of last EOD with the votes
I still think this is placing a bit too much faith on a wolf defending a partner when the stakes were 2 vote kitbs
their reads and reasonings are fine, the level of detail in some of the individual player analyses are a bit too detectivey feeling (re: study on semantics)
I'm probably headgaming myself about this and they're fine

LEON - it's me
I'm town and not the blocker

Makoto -

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:40 PM

I think I should give up on finishing it

toko hello I've seen you reading
sakura hello I've seen you reading

please join us

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:42 PM

I'm losing faith in Kyoko... the type of reads she gives pretty much leave her room to vote anyone...

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:42 PM

I know we're pretty well off with one wolf being dead but can we not mislynch me?
voting toko sounds like what I'm gonna do

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:44 PM

toko

Sakura Ogami 06-18-2018 08:45 PM

Thanks for acknowledging me it makes me feel warm and fuzzy

I'm in a tough spot because I don't see why the instant conclusion is that the role block was successful

Sakura Ogami 06-18-2018 08:46 PM

Um
unvote
¿

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624269)
Thanks for acknowledging me it makes me feel warm and fuzzy

I'm in a tough spot because I don't see why the instant conclusion is that the role block was successful

Clearly this is not the consensus or Leon would have more than two votes...

Sakura Ogami 06-18-2018 08:46 PM

Maybe you should finish your reads pal-o

Sakura Ogami 06-18-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624271)
Clearly this is not the consensus or Leon would have more than two votes...

I realize that but you can't always listen to the masses for thinking points, and one or two people mention it then it's something that maybe should be addressed, especially with something mechanical

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:51 PM

I'm still blocking Yasuhiro if a wolf gets lynched fyi.

Otherwise I may or may not...

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:52 PM

Man, does Toko not realize she's pretty likely to die here?..

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:55 PM

Why have we not had a vote count in ages when it's crunch time...?

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:55 PM

sorry for the inactivity until now folks
at least I'm doing better than half the thread pretty much

Aoi Asahina 06-18-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624275)

Chihiro, why do you suspect Toko?

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624275)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624276)
Why have we not had a vote count in ages when it's crunch time...?

these questions ran through my head as well

mostly wondering where toko is and why they haven't answered my questions

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:56 PM

She's not trying to solve the game...

Aoi Asahina 06-18-2018 08:56 PM

I still don't like Mondo for reasons stated earlier but there is a nagging feeling that it's not a good idea and am looking for something else compelling.

Aoi Asahina 06-18-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624280)
She's not trying to solve the game...

As in they have a lot of posts and not a lot of content?

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:57 PM

I think we're at Leon 2, Toko 2?, me 1, Mondo 1-2

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aoi Asahina (Post 4624282)
As in they have a lot of posts and not a lot of content?

More or less...

Mukuro Ikusaba 06-18-2018 08:58 PM

Just got home. Haven't been able to check thread most of today but just saw chihiro claim. Has there been no cc?

Aoi Asahina 06-18-2018 08:58 PM

We have an hour left right?

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:58 PM

Chihiro still having a vote is a testament to this game's lack of activity

Mukuro Ikusaba 06-18-2018 08:59 PM

No I don't think so

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:59 PM

Ffs why is it always up to me at the last minute. Twgv]Toko[/twgv]

Leon Kuwata 06-18-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624285)
Just got home. Haven't been able to check thread most of today but just saw chihiro claim. Has there been no cc?

no cc

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aoi Asahina (Post 4624286)
We have an hour left right?

try 1 minute

Aoi Asahina 06-18-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624290)
no cc

try 1 minute

Toko

Chihiro Fujisaki 06-18-2018 08:59 PM

Why are you all fucking scared to vote wolves

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 06-18-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624264)
KIYOTAKA - voted for sayaka, very positive town lean
they're a really misguided town latching onto anything that looks suspicious from their perspective
the really weird dig into mukuro as well as their awkward tinfoil tunnel into aoi are perfect examples of this madness

this is a bad read of me bar the first point

'latching onto anything that looks suspicious from their perspective' - is this bad??? What's your perspective? not town ? lol

'weird dig into mukuro' LOL. I said they're acting different, mukuro went crazy over it. mukuro went from 3 posts last day to like 40 this day. if thats not different you're crazy

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 06-18-2018 09:00 PM

i want mondo or leon dead.

protect me or chihiro tonight