Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154685)

flashflash account 04-11-2024 09:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

going for a run brb

roundbox 04-11-2024 09:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

now that people have checked in, who deserves to check out?

I feel pretty comfortable keeping FFA in for now. I think I'm just biased since he's pretty active, but it's a plus from some other start of games you've had when you've been distracted playing X. an effortful day 0, perhaps.

Lar is ???

Charu is fine too, I guess

it would be nice to see Arp post something more oriented towards reads. I know Arp mentioned that there's nothing much to do on d0, but I hope that's not a complete throwing up of the hands.

raeko is ???

Freezin is ???

bug liked a read of ffa's, but that's the most game related interaction other than bashing Charu for failing a discord spoiler

mcdaddio is a poster in this this thread. I do like our friend Jefferson Probst, though.

you know what? mcdaddio
who should have get their name tallied tonight?

roundbox 04-11-2024 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4795491)
Nothing deeper then that he always reads me scum D0 in every single game we've ever played

He's probably gonna vote me for being AFK at EOD, watch

He does tend to do it as town more times then not so idk

that would line up with my recent townread

mellon_collie 04-11-2024 09:42 PM

seems like a pretty random vote which is fine but doesn't super seem connected to the reads list

Charu 04-11-2024 09:44 PM

I dig the vote

the sun fan 04-11-2024 09:45 PM

votecount:
charu (1)- bugkid
raeko (1)- charu
mcdaddio (1)- roundbox

roundbox 04-11-2024 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4795501)
I dig the vote

you know where the immunity idol is, bub?

roundbox 04-11-2024 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4795502)
votecount:
charu (1)- bugkid
raeko (1)- charu

I just voted mcdaddio as well

MixMasterLar 04-11-2024 09:46 PM

Man I should turn to the advice of a player that's certified better then me to help me determine the vote before I dip, let's see what's in my folder....

Well then, we all agree SunFan's better then me yeah? Can't argue the logic

Freezin

Charu 04-11-2024 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4795503)
you know where the immunity idol is, bub?

Perhaps!

mcdaddio 04-11-2024 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4795498)
you know what? mcdaddio
who should have get their name tallied tonight?

lmao is it because i talked too much during the tribals last night? i got too into it, im sorry

alright, gotta pull out a good brain blast play

Charu 04-11-2024 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4795505)
Man I should turn to the advice of a player that's certified better then me to help me determine the vote before I dip, let's see what's in my folder....

Well then, we all agree SunFan's better then me yeah? Can't argue the logic

Freezin

Kinda not liking this vote though

Opposite of digging it

roundbox 04-11-2024 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4795508)

Opposite of digging it

reminds me of the expression "takes one to know one"
lar is going inactive so he votes inactive

it feels... safe.

Arp! 04-11-2024 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4795498)
it would be nice to see Arp post something more oriented towards reads. I know Arp mentioned that there's nothing much to do on d0, but I hope that's not a complete throwing up of the hands.

I'll admit that I've been a liiittle bit distracted today
might be focusing a little too much on trying to remember what happened in previous games since there isn't too much to go off of in this one

I'm not sure how I feel about that vote, but I also don't have any better ideas. guess it's time to reread the thread and see if anything sticks out

mellon_collie 04-11-2024 09:52 PM

Quote:

Opposite of digging it

I guess I get it but it gets a *yawn* from me

it's just not spicy

MixMasterLar 04-11-2024 09:52 PM

I wouldn't encourage voting Charu, FFA, or Arp. Vote volume has a lot to do with that but I do think I'm looking at town FFA right now. Charu can always go either way---his whole game is always so NAI but I think that's a bad reason to D0 lunch him and as long as he's active that'll do. Arp is fine I guess

Realistically i don't know if I would miss any of the others but I would like to give Bigkid another phase to cook, I feel they get stronger in games as they go on

Raeko always has these weak D0 so it seems ok to give her one more phase to post more serious game related stuff

And that's it for thoughts I am nodding off and it isn't even 10pm here :/

mcdaddio 04-11-2024 09:55 PM

Quote:

Opposite of digging it

same, i understand the want to keep the space full of active people so the conversation is always thriving, but i dont want to penalize someone for working a rough shift on day 0. if it's a pattern, maybe.

that said, i dont know most of you well enough to get any kind of read

MixMasterLar 04-11-2024 09:56 PM

Mcdaddio vote is intriguing, not sure I dig it tho but it isn't like Mcdaddio is giving me a reason to defend 'em

Charu 04-11-2024 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddio (Post 4795513)
same, i understand the want to keep the space full of active people so the conversation is always thriving, but i dont want to penalize someone for working a rough shift on day 0. if it's a pattern, maybe.

Goodness gracious, took the words right out of my bird brain.

Don't usually hate the play, but the context speaks volume.

Arp! 04-11-2024 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddio (Post 4795513)

I was just about to mention this

I guess inactives are inactives if you wanna think about it that way, but it doesn't seem particularly fair regardless