Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143227)

DaBackpack 11-7-2015 05:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4373212)
But I told the guys in the livetwg I will forever go out of my way to avoid voting if I can, regardless of my role.

why?

voting is a tool in your kit

use it

rzr 11-7-2015 05:15 PM

If I recall, the only time I did vote was to save my skin by voting bunny last game. I did state if I were to it'd be geared towards roundbox. And will elaborate if it seems my 2 cents is worth it

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4373211)
I don't know what you're trying to ask here. If you're talking about why round mentioned the mason stuff so early then it's because it's known. Even if you can't do anything serious with it, the fact that it's known means it's going to be mentioned. It doesn't equate to serious setupcrafting. It's like if you have a 300 piece puzzle and find two that fit, it's just saying "yo I found two that fit" rather than saying "yo I think I can figure out where the other 298 go."

I was talking about why the mention when sunfan announced prior to game start.

Overall it doesn't sit right but it is still way too early to have concrete opinions on others.

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4373217)
Hey zenith, what happened to this??

My company left, so everything quieted back down so I can focus on this.

rzr 11-7-2015 05:16 PM

Personally, I do not like to vote because of the wolf rush, and because it screws with the way I analyze player interactions. Again, this was all stated in the livechat, just getting you guys hip

DaBackpack 11-7-2015 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4373218)
If I recall, the only time I did vote was to save my skin by voting bunny last game. I did state if I were to it'd be geared towards roundbox. And will elaborate if it seems my 2 cents is worth it

your vote is a crystallization of your thought process

your job as town not just hunting wolves, it's also to convince people of your towniness

not voting is sketchy and harms the rest of us trying to scumhunt

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 05:19 PM

You know what.

I just remembered something useful specifically for this phase.

No One

I may be getting ahead of myself here, but I would very much like to absorb this d0 phase and not lynch anyone because it helps everyone in this game for a phase (with obvious checks and balances about this).

rzr 11-7-2015 05:20 PM

DBP, I would respectfully disagree. Though, in terms of the events so far, if I were to place a vote it would not be viable and I don't want to give anyone the chance to run with my thoughts until I form them properly and address them. True, my only power is my vote. That vote, currently, is moot. And if everyone rushed yosh or Zenith right now, I would not be voting. Don't believe in insta, seems too easy to give the game away

Red Blaster 11-7-2015 05:20 PM

Hey guys, I'm at a fest today.
Wont be posting much, but I'll be here Sunday!

Also Anamanaguchi blows live.

rzr 11-7-2015 05:21 PM

Zenith, don't steal my mojo

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 05:21 PM

What I mean about C & B is it means town doesn't mislynch with the offsetting factor that a potential wolf lives free.

Just felt like I had to explain what I meant because without context of reasoning I probably just sent another red flag to some players.

DaBackpack 11-7-2015 05:21 PM

that's not it

your vote doesn't just lynch people

it places pressure and shows the world what your thoughts are

rzr 11-7-2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4373224)
Wolves aren't going to rush and out themselves just to get a single cheap mislynch, especially not d0. And I'm not sure what you mean about analyzing player interactions because if anything seeing who voted for who and when they did it or who voted for who and then went on to read them the same or differently later in the game are incredibly big points to analyze.

Then perhaps later I will place a vote. Rather than you guys asking me why I don't vote, why don't we address who we would vote for

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4373229)
Zenith, don't steal my mojo

Hey, you're the one with slight feelings that I'm a wolf here :V