Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Profiles (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Zenith's Optional Profile Shop (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140657)

Kanzas 03-12-2015 03:57 PM

Re: Zenith's Optional Profile Shop

Okay, because you want more to come, i'll request another. Um.. Hm...

OH!

As you know, I've been on a Final Fantasy 8 kick for a while now. So something involving that

maybe the card game from it?
Or the GFs - Bahamut, Ifrit, DOOMTRAIN!!!!, or the Brothers...

Yeeeeeeah, I could have lotsof ideas for ff8 lol

If the avatar can be part of the background as well, thumbs up!!!

^_^

_Zenith_ 03-12-2015 04:01 PM

Added to queue!

I'm still keeping the optional part of this shop; credits don't really mean much to me for my work but it's still appreciated :)

I'm going to add links to the posts in the queue so I can just click on the link to find out what I'm doing.

Kanzas 03-12-2015 04:33 PM

Will send you 5k when you finish B)

_Zenith_ 03-12-2015 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanzas (Post 4289354)
Will send you 5k when you finish B)

Keep it; no worries!

Kanzas 03-12-2015 04:38 PM

o.0 I mean, if you insist.

_Zenith_ 03-20-2015 07:58 AM

I want to start resuming these soon, especially since I am now officially moved and have no time qualms.

Funnygurl - I will try to work on your profile but it might take me a bit to find out what kind of idea I'd like to use with what you want.

Kanzas - I would love if you had anything in terms of specifics for your profile; especially if you want an avatar blend. Characters work really well for avatar blending but I could do background blending too as long as you give me an appropriate picture of it.

If anyone wants anything, let me know in this thread! I am still doing signatures (more confident I can do them now) and Avatars/Backgrounds.

Capin Grizzly 04-27-2015 02:11 PM

Would love a profile. Got 85k credits if you're still doing these

Defluxit 07-15-2015 04:44 PM

I'd like a profile and avatar themed around Touhou, if possible, of course. Also, will send creds.

_Zenith_ 07-18-2015 10:18 PM

I suppose I am still doing them

I'll have to update OP because recently I had requests before these ones in thread and I want to get them done in order.

Caps-Lock 10-7-2015 08:34 PM

Hey Zenith, I was wondering if you could attempt one for me aswell....? :) I would reeeeeally enjoy a cookie monster themed one. I know you're ranked quite high, so maybe credits are of no use to you.. but I have some I can offer! Ty mate

_Zenith_ 10-7-2015 09:00 PM

I just started working again so I'm booked until the weekends but I don't mind doing one, although it may take some time because I already have requests to still fill out.

Funny how a huge influx of requests came in around this time but I don't mind, so I'll begin working on projects for the weekend.

First in line is choof though and I'm waiting on a detail for his and I promised him this a long time ago and it has been long overdue.

J Mills 10-8-2015 10:41 AM

Quite excited for mine as well, although I'm probably way down the list! ^_^

_Zenith_ 10-8-2015 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Mills (Post 4365183)
Quite excited for mine as well, although I'm probably way down the list! ^_^

I have to go through my random thoughts and private messages to form a list of all of the requests so far but I can update them in this thread so I actually have a place that says "Do this shit mahn otherwise peeps gonna get angry".

J Mills 10-8-2015 04:25 PM

HAHA, yeah i hear that. im not really worried aboout hpw long it takes...

ps - one hsanded fasrt typing makes me type funky

_Zenith_ 10-11-2015 08:47 AM

Today is the day I work on profiles, so please post here if you sent me a request (still going to check my PMs and such) so I can jot it down in the OP to keep track of it.

DragonIIDX 10-11-2015 10:29 AM

I'm not one of the people on your list but are you still taking requests?

_Zenith_ 10-11-2015 10:46 AM

Yes I am :p

DragonIIDX 10-11-2015 10:57 AM

Alright. :p I'd like a Skylanders Superchargers Hammer Slam Bowser theme. Sounds specific I know but it exists.

Doesn't matter to me which one you want to use. This game just came out a few weeks ago, so there's probably not a whole lot of art to work with, but I'm sure you can come up with something. :)

I also have hi-res and transparent versions if that makes it easier. Doesn't necessarily have to be that background but I do like the orange lava theme. I also have 150,000+ credits so I'm not short on cash.

J Mills 10-11-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4365751)
Today is the day I work on profiles, so please post here if you sent me a request (still going to check my PMs and such) so I can jot it down in the OP to keep track of it.

If you didn't catch it in your PM, I sent a request.

Not that you'd miss it, just helpin' out!

botchi246 10-16-2015 11:05 AM

ohhh i want a classic einhander theme from the ps1! the avvy would be the main ship with the cannon attachment on bottom, and then i would like a 3d version of the einhander facing off against the first boss as the profile. the banner is my name in the einhander font with like three of those little yellow police cars on the sides facing in.