Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=133188)

Xiz 11-18-2013 04:56 PM

Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Vote stays.

thesunfan 11-18-2013 05:49 PM

YMIA cuz he called my idea stupid :(
More seriously, his ideas regarding the lynch seem jumbled, I don't know what he wants. Where you at?

yo man im awesome 11-18-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4027070)
YMIA cuz he called my idea stupid :(
More seriously, his ideas regarding the lynch seem jumbled, I don't know what he wants. Where you at?

yello

was playing Monster Hunter as usual

I called your idea of a no-lynch stupid because, well, it's stupid. You're literally giving the wolves another free day/night to survive and kill who they please. Sure, you could argue that you're not going to do it after Day 1, but why not actually at least attempt to lynch a red Day 1, when it's safe and there really isn't any game-ending risk yet?

My vote on Xiz was at the very beginning of the day, with literally nothing to base it off of. Right now, what I know for sure is that a no-lynch is just a straight-up bad decision, and that a lynch should happen. As for who I believe is red/should be lynched, that's still beyond me. I don't have enough of an opinion yet or anything from anyone else that I agree with enough to warrant a legitimate vote yet.

yo man im awesome 11-18-2013 06:14 PM

I h8 ur idea sunfan ur stupid

FoJaR 11-18-2013 07:22 PM

going hard on a newer player is a pretty standard V play. that stuff with james early on that just kinda vanished seemed a little forced.

vote stays on vendetta

dAnceguy117 11-18-2013 07:25 PM

yo I counted wrong in my last post. Xiv's vote on James put James at +1 over the Funnygurl wagon and +2 over the Xiv, V, and Gradiant wagons.

Mellon-raeko no signing up for the game and then forgetting about it for the entire first phase CALLIN U OuT

Vendetta21 11-18-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoJaR (Post 4027127)
going hard on a newer player is a pretty standard V play. that stuff with james early on that just kinda vanished seemed a little forced.

vote stays on vendetta

this is pretty weak fojar for these reasons:
1. it points out something about my supposed "meta" so it seems like you're paying attention and looking for wolfy things
2. you don't even clarify what's wrong with the shit i said about james may or your interpretation of it
3. you know that this is in no way enough to get me lynched, so it's like you are casting your vote aside for other people to do the lynching. it's a vote that chooses not to participate.

mostly #3

mellonxcollie 11-18-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 4027130)
Mellon-raeko no signing up for the game and then forgetting about it for the entire first phase CALLIN U OuT

HEY I didn't forget Danceguy I was at work! I just got home~

thesunfan 11-18-2013 08:10 PM

I disagree, it also felt forced to me. It just feels awkward to me. Not gonna vote you though, I'm just gonna say that I feel that, while brief, fojar makes good points in that post.

dAnceguy117 11-18-2013 08:13 PM

I agree with V and disagree with sunfan, although V #3 might not apply, you have a few votes now. which might look worse for fojar.

fojar

James May 11-18-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4026971)
So one vote won't make you say anything but you were expecting Funnygurl to talk from you putting a vote for her?
Your vote to get her to talk contradicts heavily with

And see now Vendetta: now that stuff has happened after my first vote, it has changed.
James May

umm...what? The way that I play has nothing to do with how she plays Jake...

@Xiv: you're pmuch a retard because I mentioned several times in the Skype room that my internet access is limited atm because of college and nanowrimo...
Xiz let's dance shall we.

Vendetta21 11-18-2013 08:34 PM

ughh im spending too much time thinking about this please replace me i forgot i cant play responsibly

Svaz 11-18-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4027188)
ughh im spending too much time thinking about this please replace me i forgot i cant play responsibly

noooooooooooo

Riotpolice 11-18-2013 09:06 PM

Well, if V is gone.... you know what that means!

Hi pntballa, welcome to the party!!

Vendetta21 11-18-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4027207)
noooooooooooo

s'il vous plaît pardonnez-moi

FoJaR 11-18-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4027153)
this is pretty weak fojar for these reasons:
1. it points out something about my supposed "meta" so it seems like you're paying attention and looking for wolfy things
2. you don't even clarify what's wrong with the shit i said about james may or your interpretation of it
3. you know that this is in no way enough to get me lynched, so it's like you are casting your vote aside for other people to do the lynching. it's a vote that chooses not to participate.

mostly #3

1. it is your meta, not your supposed meta.
2. i follow my gut, it is usually right.
3. i'm fine voting for you or james, because if one of you is a wolf, the other one is probably a wolf too. i'm voting for you because if you guys are wolf buddies, you're more dangerous than james.

thesunfan 11-18-2013 11:28 PM

24 hour warning before the end of the phase, lets get some chat going guys. Right now, the main targets seem to be James, Vendetta, Xiz, Funnygurl and Gradiant. While I don't think we need to focus on them too hard, I don't want to end up with another game like the last one, where there's only light discussion before we scramble to lynch someone with 15 minutes left. We should maybe narrow down our discussion to avoid this, since its doubtful that I can stop a re-run from just asking.

NOT SAYING we should only look at them, but since we're going to lynch someone, we may as well spend as much time as we can trying to use what little we have to get one. There's no rush guys, but lets get some more discussion going, mkay?

Netjet! 11-18-2013 11:30 PM

safety on svaz

James May 11-18-2013 11:48 PM

Welp, usually when I'm one of the targets it means that I'm a town so I'm doing something right huehue

thesunfan 11-19-2013 12:24 AM

keyword is usually, eh?
Going to bed, pce.