Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132015)

dAnceguy117 09-28-2013 10:57 AM

Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

I misread "pizza player" as "pizza prayer" how amazing is that

j-rodd123 09-28-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krauthammer (Post 3983538)
I think the pizza guy shouldn't be called in a concrete phase. I think it should be more of when he is really needed, based on the number of humans left.

I'd like to point that it seems there is no Jealous Bastard who cardflips human. Even the Super one will cardflip, as, judging by the roles, he only appears as human when eavesdropped or revealed publicly via Tattletale. And the Troublemaker appears as non-human when eavesdropped or tattled.

So I think that this means that the cardflips at the end of a phase are pretty much trustable, unless I'm seriously misinterpreting the role descriptions.

@Xiz, could you confirm that I'm right in this? Does the false human or non-human seerings carry in the cardflip, or do they appear as their true role?

Now, supposing I'm right, wolves need to kill like six human players in order to win without losing any of their partners. So I think that a good moment to call the pizza guy would be after three humans die. It would make it like...Night 3. Then the pizza guy would be ready to play on Day 3.

I'll also point that I'm sure that the Pizza guy does count as one of the remaining humans, after he is summoned, which gives a second chance. Numbers-wise, it'd be like one of the human deaths never happened.

If a wolf is killed, then it would delay a bit more the summoning of the pizza player.

That is what I think.

unless this game is different the card flip will show their true allegiance

YoshL 09-28-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

So I think that a good moment to call the pizza guy would be after three humans die. It would make it like...Night 3. Then the pizza guy would be ready to play on Day 3.

Hey Kraut, I'm going to have to ask you to revise your logic a bit here.

Krauthammer 09-28-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 3983554)
Hey Kraut, I'm going to have to ask you to revise your logic a bit here.

Hmmmmm...maybe I worded it wrong.

What I say is that then we would call him at Night 3.

Then he would be ready to play at Day 3.

j-rodd123 09-28-2013 11:31 AM

depends if you call today day 0 or day 1 lol, the logic isn't wrong it's just semantics, def seems like good thinking tho kraut imo, villa points for you

FictionJunction 09-28-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 3983522)
CLARIFICATION:

I'm sorry, I really seemed to have been unclear. The Tattle will give a cardflip, possibly exposing ANYONE.

Sorry everyone, my fault. I'll gtfo now.

Does this mean what I think it means.

Ok, cardflips are full role flips. So the tattle reveals roles, not human/non-human flips.

James May 09-28-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FictionJunction (Post 3983564)
Does this mean what I think it means.

Ok, cardflips are full role flips. So the tattle reveals roles, not human/non-human flips.

I believe so…

Xiz 09-28-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

@Xiz, could you confirm that I'm right in this? Does the false human or non-human seerings carry in the cardflip, or do they appear as their true role?

Yeah I'll show in cardflip.

Crazyjayde 09-28-2013 12:04 PM

TT cruising unnoticed meaning that the guy will just have to play with a bit more caution until an opportunity presents itself. And no dance, while it is true using it > not using it, it can be said the same about every role here. The fact being the TT's role in one-shot and that the value of his seer can be increased later (smaller villa & wolf pool).
Kraut logic's good, whether pizza guy comes D2 or D3 is ok, just not later please I'm fucking hungrey. There's no reason not to involve a confirmed who can also pressure people.

Charu, how do you expect on playing this game?

Crazyjayde 09-28-2013 12:05 PM

@xiz are cardflips full roles reveal or normal human/non-human cardflips?

FictionJunction 09-28-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazyjayde (Post 3983579)
@xiz are cardflips full roles reveal or normal human/non-human cardflips?

He said exposing anyone. Human/nonhuman results don't expose all roles

Charu 09-28-2013 12:14 PM

I don't know, I guess just kind of wiggle my fingers around until I get a good idea on who I'm talking to and understand mechanics.

Or I could just be a crazy lunatic and point at someone right now. That might give me more ideas.

...Maybe I'll do just that.

Crazyjayde 09-28-2013 12:39 PM

Exposing confused me as a word. I believe everything's cleared now in my head.

James May 09-28-2013 01:40 PM

Speaking of all this, the cruel irony is that I'm at a party now o:

On topic matter: deciding when pizza guy comes is good idea (props to kraut for p interesting logic there) but should we decide when tattle-tale should use his/her role or just let TT choose it on his/her own will? Imho, TT should use it on the same phase that we decide to call the pizza guy so that on the next phase we can have confirmed wolf/villa. I would go more into details but using a tablet sucks and it is a worthless ****** in letting me post fully fleshed out posts…

FictionJunction 09-28-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James May (Post 3983610)
Speaking of all this, the cruel irony is that I'm at a party now o:

On topic matter: deciding when pizza guy comes is good idea (props to kraut for p interesting logic there) but should we decide when tattle-tale should use his/her role or just let TT choose it on his/her own will? Imho, TT should use it on the same phase that we decide to call the pizza guy so that on the next phase we can have confirmed wolf/villa. I would go more into details but using a tablet sucks and it is a worthless ****** in letting me post fully fleshed out posts…

wrong.

The use of the TT and the pizza guy are circumstantial, special to the circumstances of the time. We must ask the TT if we doubt somebody. We must ask the pizza guy to settle a dispute. Having them both out at the same time doesn't help. There's like, no benefit. Can you list the benefits?

James May 09-28-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FictionJunction (Post 3983646)
wrong.

The use of the TT and the pizza guy are circumstantial, special to the circumstances of the time. We must ask the TT if we doubt somebody. We must ask the pizza guy to settle a dispute. Having them both out at the same time doesn't help. There's like, no benefit. Can you list the benefits?

Sorry, my logic was way off there >_> I hadn't considered that in the first place. But, that's why we're all here no? So TT should only be used in certain circumstances right? And have we settled on which phase to call out the Pizza Guy?

FictionJunction 09-28-2013 03:08 PM

I don't think there's any evidence to support that Pizza guy should come out during day 2 as opposed to day 3 or day 4. He'll always be alive. He'll always be able to show up.

FictionJunction 09-28-2013 03:14 PM

I think the tattle should be used when someone's humanity is being disputed. This is problematic because the TT doesn't have to listen to any of us. He could very well just do whatever he wants and maybe he should. TT reveals cardflip roles and colors so if everyone is jumping on player X because he seems weird maybe he's weird because he's blue. Maybe the TT will be able to see that.

In fact this entire game is based on these sort of circumstances. The lack of private communication prevents blues from divulging information so they're basically on their own. Everyone needs to pay attention because we're all looking for blues, we're all looking for reds. And when we think we find them we must vote according to what we believe the player roster actually is. The game isn't exactly easy - and if you think you'll make it easier by having two confirmed greens at the expense of possibly revealing a blue you're not playing the game right.

FictionJunction 09-28-2013 03:15 PM

I'm like 7 levels deep yo where u @?

FictionJunction 09-28-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FictionJunction (Post 3983665)
I don't think there's any evidence to support that Pizza guy should come out during day 2 as opposed to day 3 or day 4. He'll always be alive. He'll always be able to show up.

in fact, you know what's more telling? Knowing that the pizza guy should be called but nobody is willing to.

And you know what's depressing? Seeing everyone think they needs to be some sort of consensus as to when the pizza guy should come prior an obvious need for him.

If you want to call him just do it but don't pretend some of us won't be unhappy. There's potential in waiting and it's not like he's going anywhere.