Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   badman's 2nd tourney of darkness! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=106630)

badman7772 02-24-2009 08:47 AM

Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2990338)
Idk, most of the tournaments I've been in lately, I've started out doing FMOs working towards FGOs. (i remember unlocking otaku heavy in a tournament final though lol)

Perhaps D6 will probably start off the same way. Masters would wind up starting off with a VC and going on down 1 diff but like mid of that difficulty.

irionman 02-24-2009 08:50 AM

how did leonid get that good after only .33 years? seems a bit odd

badman7772 02-24-2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2990341)
how did leonid get that good after only .33 years? seems a bit odd

That you'll have to ask him yourself. He does have some amazing stuff on his levelranks though.

irionman 02-24-2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badman7772 (Post 2990343)
That you'll have to ask him yourself. He does have some amazing stuff on his levelranks though.

You may want to ask him bud. He has no proof of what he's done. His other level ranks stink but he has some ungodly good scores for his time on here. Look at lolo.

HK_KrAz3 02-24-2009 09:01 AM

i want in

badman7772 02-24-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2990345)
You may want to ask him bud. He has no proof of what he's done. His other level ranks stink but he has some ungodly good scores for his time on here. Look at lolo.

I know how though. He can post how if he wants but I'm not.

NekoGon 02-24-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2990345)

Just like me, he played other music games before coming here. Proof is in this vid of his which he claimed to have made 2 years ago:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?songid=4823

He can't AAA stuff probably due to lag or other factors(vista maybe?) but he definitely knows how to read hard **** on FFR. I've never seen his replays but I'm 99% certain it's on reverse.

leonid 02-24-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NekoGon (Post 2990350)
I've never seen his replays but I'm 99% certain it's on reverse.

Nekogon, you are exactly right. I always play with reverse scroll on.

I think that one aspect that made me improve fast is that I have rather long rhythm gaming career ( roughly 11 years. (since 1998) So I grew up together with the rhythm game history. ), as I have already written here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...2&postcount=23

The reason why most of my level ranks stink is that I just simply didn't play them. Failing to sightread AAA or failing to FC easy songs because of lagging just depresses me and I just give up and go on to another song. Moreover, imo it is too much of a work to attempt to play every single song in FFR in a short period of time.

The reason why I can't AAA things is that.... hm.. I just can't. -_- I think this is enough said.

If anyone still doubts about me, PM me and I'll go heads-up against you in Multiplayer this weekend. ;) (just to show I'm not BS, not that showing whether I can pwn you or not)

i love you 02-24-2009 09:44 AM

In for the WTF division since that's where i belong anyways.

badman7772 02-24-2009 10:07 AM

Well I'm gonna be off for a while. I'll be here tonight for more looking at stuff and what not. Surprise me! =]

Gun92 02-24-2009 10:48 AM

Are you going to send out PMs before the tournament starts?

kmay 02-24-2009 11:04 AM

it starts in less then a week, there really isn't a need. sign-ups only last for a week, if you forget by that time, something is horribly wrong.

irionman 02-24-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonid (Post 2990358)
Nekogon, you are exactly right. I always play with reverse scroll on.

I think that one aspect that made me improve fast is that I have rather long rhythm gaming career ( roughly 11 years. (since 1998) So I grew up together with the rhythm game history. ), as I have already written here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...2&postcount=23

The reason why most of my level ranks stink is that I just simply didn't play them. Failing to sightread AAA or failing to FC easy songs because of lagging just depresses me and I just give up and go on to another song. Moreover, imo it is too much of a work to attempt to play every single song in FFR in a short period of time.

The reason why I can't AAA things is that.... hm.. I just can't. -_- I think this is enough said.

If anyone still doubts about me, PM me and I'll go heads-up against you in Multiplayer this weekend. ;) (just to show I'm not BS, not that showing whether I can pwn you or not)

How about make a ffr vid?

nois-or-e 02-24-2009 12:47 PM

I'll play :)

Chromer 02-24-2009 02:11 PM

In like Flynn.

alloyus 02-24-2009 04:00 PM

With the addition of the WTF division, I'd like to join masters :)

funmonkey54 02-24-2009 04:57 PM

I don't like it.

MrMagic5239 02-24-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2990338)
Idk, most of the tournaments I've been in lately, I've started out doing FMOs working towards FGOs. (i remember unlocking otaku heavy in a tournament final though lol)

My tournament, final round, unlocked on Seven against Magewout

Destatsi 02-24-2009 05:25 PM

I was in your first one!
So I'm in.

GH3luver 02-24-2009 06:41 PM

IN!
to make a suggestion, I'd like to be in advanced division
its just a suggestion, you can change your mind