Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153460)

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:26 PM

Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@FreezinIce

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4768183)
Fg those reads are really fracking bad.

Worse than cels

which ones and why?

Charu 07-29-2021 09:26 PM

Well...

storn

I was waiting for storn, but it's just about 30 minute until EoD. Guess I'll just go ahead and place it now.

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:29 PM

if ben wasn't in this whole situation (plus the setup mystery), I would be screaming DEAD AIR DEAD VILLAGER at the main thread right now
it's aggressively slow for an EOD

Charu 07-29-2021 09:30 PM

I agree

But then again, I think that's just the result of confusion, people wanting answers, and clearing up the Haku wagon.

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:36 PM

@FreezinIce

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4768191)
@Roundbox

They arnt explained, especially the controversial ones like raeko and me being scum but not together? At least cels list had reasons on it even if i disagreed with some of them

Also they are pretty much the opposite of my reads in close to half of them and the reasons she gave in previous posts i dont agree with either so I'm not fond of it to begin with

do you think there is any significance to subaru and star not being on the list?

I too would like to hear funny's explanation of you/raeko both being scum but never together. it's an interesting conclusion to come to regardless, so I want to know why if one of them is scum the other can't be

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING BTW

Charu 07-29-2021 09:40 PM

@ fatfuck

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4768198)
And I think if storn is town, it makes charu look bad.

How so? Was it from D1's reasoning or... this entire thing with me and not wanting to vote flip someone that should be mechanically, by all rights, green based on the OP?

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:40 PM

I'm gonna be that guy and say ben voting for himself makes this feel like a huge miss
I could be WIFOMing this situation out of control, but I'm just not really seeing it.
I see a scenario where wolf!ben feels no way out and is giving their partners a free pass to vote on them, but why?? lots of people are dying each night, and deaths in the night are usually town and not scum-sided, so what advantage does this give a wolf team?

SubaruPoptart 07-29-2021 09:41 PM

@Anyone

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4768203)
ben

Would that be insta for them?

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4768211)
@Anyone

Would that be insta for them?

I sincerely hope not because I have some questions that people have yet to answer

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:46 PM

@funnygurl

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4768218)
man fuck me i'm out

this is actually infuriating. like whenever i talk i feel like i'm being belittled

b-but my question

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4768162)
dead folks
dbp- town
blind- town
storn- town lean
charu- town
roundbox- null

where is subaru? star?

by this poe, would you want me flipped today?
if so, why flip a night kill over someone who was voted out?

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:48 PM

anyone else with main game reads? anyone?

storn42 07-29-2021 09:48 PM

tub elituf si siht wonk i

pbd

Charu 07-29-2021 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4768226)
anyone else with main game reads? anyone?

Not anything proper, no.

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4768228)

pbd

can you give me anything on why you think he's the most suspicious of the three "new' people (me, dbp, charu)?

Charu 07-29-2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4768228)

pbd

I... was debating about this vote actually as I was freaking out about people wanting to flip you.

But I don't think dbp is a bad guy... yet...

storn42 07-29-2021 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4768231)
can you give me anything on why you think he's the most suspicious of the three "new' people (me, dbp, charu)?

urahc dna uoy morf sebiv retteb evah .eop

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4768236)
urahc dna uoy morf sebiv retteb evah .eop

did you catch any of the battle between DBP and T-Force in the main thread? I was kinda wondering if that had any bearing in your suspicion on DBP

Charu 07-29-2021 09:56 PM

Oi, might as well insta here too boys.

Unless, you really want to wait 4 minutes or so.

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:56 PM

not voting storn until it's closer to 10:00

DaBackpack 07-29-2021 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4768207)
I'm gonna be that guy and say ben voting for himself makes this feel like a huge miss
I could be WIFOMing this situation out of control, but I'm just not really seeing it.
I see a scenario where wolf!ben feels no way out and is giving their partners a free pass to vote on them, but why?? lots of people are dying each night, and deaths in the night are usually town and not scum-sided, so what advantage does this give a wolf team?

It is the third day. It's too late to back down. The longer Ben lives, the longer his existence will monopolize the discussion moving forward. If he's town, he is being kept around to be a lamb to the slaughter when we hit MYLO

this has to happen

@everyone

storn42 07-29-2021 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4768241)
did you catch any of the battle between DBP and T-Force in the main thread? I was kinda wondering if that had any bearing in your suspicion on DBP

.nr pu ti kool ot emit eht evah i ekil ton sti dna .on taht llacer tnod i

the sun fan 07-29-2021 09:57 PM

:tnuocetoV
storn (3)- DBP, gold stinger, charu
dbp (1)- storn

DaBackpack 07-29-2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4768249)
It is the third day. It's too late to back down. The longer Ben lives, the longer his existence will monopolize the discussion moving forward. If he's town, he is being kept around to be a lamb to the slaughter when we hit MYLO

this has to happen

@everyone

oh wait nvm they instad

good job, thanks for not fucking everything up

Charu 07-29-2021 09:58 PM

Oh, I wonder what it's like being dead at night.

Are we spooky ghosts?

Am I going to be a spooky bird?

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:58 PM

I just want the main thread people to acknowledge that the mirror thread exists and we're putting reads towards the main game as well. pls read my posts

I remember writing on the survey that FFR needs to read more dead players' posts and I kinda consider myself dead here (transiently dead, if you will)

blindreper1179 07-29-2021 09:58 PM

Main game reads list is abysmal honestly.

I think funny may be town because they are getting pretty upset about not being listened to, from their own reads and not vibing with anyone. I think pushing your own agenda right now is good.

Freezin trying so hard to save ben is quite weird, but again they are about the only one trying to save them, I don't think a single wolf goes out of their way to save another. Especially if theirs what 5-8 in this game?

Xel and Xiz are null. Forget trying to read them honestly.

Plop looks good, and so does shadowgod, for different reasons, I'm just running out of time.

Ben obviously looks the worst out of the group, and i still think the lynch should go there.

Anyone else is meh, it's hard keeping up with so many people.

Anyways, here I'm still okay with Storn, despite agreeing with Charu. If Storn flips green, I'm not lynching anyone that was here before them. If red, that throws everyone into the pool again, from everyones point of view. We shall see. I forget when EOD is, but I'm going with STORN without voting to not hammer because IDK where we are at.

DaBackpack 07-29-2021 09:59 PM

I think we are going to be ok

If storn/ben was t/t, im going to be fucking lost

roundbox 07-29-2021 09:59 PM

obviously a few people from the main thread are checking here for reads and questioning (you know who you are), but I feel like it's going to make it hard to win if living town doesn't listen to what mirror town is saying

roundbox 07-29-2021 10:00 PM

this game is far from over
storn
WE WILL WIN THIS

SubaruPoptart 07-29-2021 10:00 PM

storn

We're closer to 10:00 so

the sun fan 07-29-2021 10:00 PM

that's insta

the sun fan 07-29-2021 10:01 PM

storn (5)- DBP, gold stinger, charu, roundbox, subaru
dbp (1)- storn

the sun fan 07-29-2021 10:03 PM

storn42 has died in this game. He was...

RED

Night something will last 24 hours ending at 10:00 PM Central (Server) Time Friday, July 30th.

Night something begins now.

OOTC has been turned on for this night phase.

the sun fan 07-29-2021 10:22 PM

reuben_tate has joined this game

the sun fan 07-29-2021 11:35 PM

bolth mannn has replaced reuben_tate, effective immediately

the sun fan 07-30-2021 10:01 PM

Day something will last 48 hours ending at 10:00 PM Central (Server) Time Sunday, August 1st.

Day something begins now.

cedolad has joined this game.

Funnygurl555 has joined this game.

XelNya has joined this game.

the sun fan 07-30-2021 10:02 PM

OOTC is now off

roundbox 07-30-2021 10:28 PM

backpack
you have some explaining to do

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4768351)
backpack
you have some explaining to do

huh?

roundbox 07-30-2021 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4768359)
huh?

you can play the fool all you want, but that doesn't remove the fact three people flipped last night
either we have a one-shot vigi that should pipe up, or you're a huge liar

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4768362)
you can play the fool all you want, but that doesn't remove the fact three people flipped last night
either we have a one-shot vigi that should pipe up, or you're a huge liar

I've told you the truth yesterday. When I died, I became a vanilla townie. I don't know where the third kill came from.

Do you think that I'm able to shoot people in the other game? If that was the case then T-Force would be here today, you know that

Charu 07-30-2021 10:40 PM

Just coming to let y'all know I'm at the ER.

Got another gallstone attack and I'm forced to wait in the waiting.

gold stinger 07-30-2021 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4768370)

ahh jeez, hope you are feeling better soon :s

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4768326)
fun fact, we were chatting about it in PMs yesterday and i mentioned this thought. he said he'd never heard about a role being passed onto another person upon death and i thought that was weird...

There are literally zero games I've played in on this site where role-passing was a thing. I never even heard of it until bug happened to mention it in PMs.

But the reality is that 3 people died last night. 3 people have died EVERY night, even though I died. So someone sheathed at night (for some reason), or there is some stupid bullshit going on.

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4768370)

oh shit I'm sorry dude, don't worry about the game, hope you get seen soon

gold stinger 07-30-2021 10:48 PM

I have no reason to not believe DaBackpack here, he claimed yesterday day phase and made a clearer claim in dead-talk chat during night to double confirm what his role was.

If he had known there was going to be something that made it 3 kills instead of the expected 2 because he's not contributing to it, I think he would've made it known ahead of time to not self-incriminate & cover bases.

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 10:49 PM

re: lewdy

I didn't shoot anybody last night. I didn't even "try" to send in a name so I guess technically I don't know if I can or cannot shoot. But I didn't send in a name last night.

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 10:55 PM

why is this game so complicated? it doesn't even feel cohesive or coherent. like if you asked a neural network to make a TWG game, just a bunch of random rules and conditions thrown into some half-baked potpourri

I dont get what the "point" is

gold stinger 07-30-2021 10:57 PM

From dead chat's public OOTC that's made by me (essentially public OOTC for this game that everyone in this game can see)

Based on storn reads:
https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...&postcount=607 Shadow_God gets town confirm, they are hot on Shadow most of d0.
some subtle convo w/ storn/kappa & storn/choof that may lead to like a 2/20 lean towards town
https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...&postcount=797 Storn firmly stated position on 'let's not lynch inactives' bustle that I started.
They've also quoted Haku idle convo back-n-forth quite a few times.
Stuff like this https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...&postcount=811 feels like fluff convo to build thread content
fg small chance that they're not paired with storn for this post https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...postcount=1167 just because it would feel strange to pair them together after this flip
storn voted gs (me), Haku
Targets Haku a bit early d1 for graph stuff https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...postcount=1681
Storn straight calls Cel town, Cel has went on record saying that storn (his neighbor) is town. https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...postcount=1836
We probably need OOTC neighborhood convo between storn/Cel to verify this post: https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...postcount=1839
storn made a ben vote: https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...postcount=2191

Side game posts:
Unreversed: https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...&postcount=168 "I'm going to grind OT for a bit, but just know i hate all of you.

Ok. Town is a bunch of fucks for that lynch. yall suck and how hard the votes are being swayed is just disgusting. If you cant bring yourselves to lynch even one person on that wagon i dont see how we're ever going to win."
- Maybe leading the idea that wagon targets were never wolves? Trying to get traction to vote them out?

Unreversed: https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...&postcount=410 "Thanks charu. I Think we should be looking at the 3 "new" guys because of this. of the 3 dbp is the most suspicious."
- DBP clear. Votes DBP to drive the point home.

Said he liked Charu a bit but NAI.

gold stinger 07-30-2021 11:02 PM

@Celery

I'm gonna need neighborhood posts between you & Storn thanks

All of them. Especially now considering you were adamant that they were town.

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4768409)
Re: DBP... You made no attempt to even try?

Blind, at the very least tried to use his power the night you died...

When I died I was told that I became a vanilla town. I just kinda accepted it, especially since blind had said that he lost his power too. He tried anyway, and said nothing happened.

With that said, it is kinda weird that blind "tried anyway", because if his situation is similar to mine, then it should have been COMPLETELY UNAMBIGUOUS that he became "vanilla town."

roundbox 07-30-2021 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4768396)
why is this game so complicated? it doesn't even feel cohesive or coherent. like if you asked a neural network to make a TWG game, just a bunch of random rules and conditions thrown into some half-baked potpourri

I dont get what the "point" is

vote out wolves
we should keep doing it. it feels satisfying when you do it, so why stop?

roundbox 07-30-2021 11:08 PM

whenever you're like, "what the fuck is going on in this game, I hate thinking about this mystery setup," just remember that if you're voting out wolves, you're actively winning the game. hunt for wolves, win game. that mechanic is something I can get behind.

gold stinger 07-30-2021 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4768403)
the antori game i had solved the game, and you just didnt believe me, This game there is much more up in the air.

you cant keep using that as a way to play this game.

Tbh vote me, everyone else vote me to, and when i turn town, maybe next game you wont do this same thing again. I am going to react this way every time you make a poor vote on me.

This is a poor town move in main game if actually town, with the vote on themselves.

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4768423)
whenever you're like, "what the fuck is going on in this game, I hate thinking about this mystery setup," just remember that if you're voting out wolves, you're actively winning the game. hunt for wolves, win game. that mechanic is something I can get behind.

I mean it pisses me off when I don't know why or how I'm killing people beyond the grave, because that forces me to defend myself against people thinking I'm lying about my role

How even do I respond to that? The fact that 3 people died last night objectively makes me look like shit, and I don't even have any semblance of an explanation for how that should have been possible.

The only thing that makes sense is if there is a 1-shot vigi, which is dubious. Or, somehow my role was passed to "someone else" which is completely ridiculous because it means that town LITERALLY CANNOT LOSE

gold stinger 07-30-2021 11:16 PM

With the info on the table atm awaiting info from Cel about DM's with Storn, I'd put my vote on either blind over the maybe small slip-up in d1 regarding how information was received on whether or not they still had their powers, or Charu because I'm still hella tunneled that DBP made the correct shot on Charu there given that wolves cannot kill in this 2nd game.

Everyone that came into this game this day phase has already been on my green reads list or semi-cleared for the moment for bigger fish, and Storn iso did not change that.

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:18 PM

Let me put it another way.

If the vigi and/or SK roles get redistributed whenever that person dies, then the vigi and/or SK role actually just lives forever until F3.

If this is actually what is happening, like others are suggesting, then this entire game is a joke and it is impossible for the "SK role" to lose. I don't even know how that would even WORK in the first place. But if this is actually happening, then there is a big ??? as to what the fuck the point of this game actually is.

This is why I am really just hoping it was a one-shot vigi, but it just feels like this game is destined to have 3 people die every night, without fail. Hence, the "stupid bullshit."

gold stinger 07-30-2021 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4768429)
The only thing that makes sense is if there is a 1-shot vigi, which is dubious. Or, somehow my role was passed to "someone else" which is completely ridiculous because it means that town LITERALLY CANNOT LOSE

I'm not well-versed on what could exist in TWG, but is there any roles that have a kill power with cooldown until they can be used, or a PR role that morphs eventually into a kill power after successful uses? What about there actually being 2 wolf factions after all (since it's 26 players & such) and one of them unlocked a double-kill?

Just tossing ideas against the wall here, I have no idea if any of these were used in the past or not/the likelihood that one of these could exist, just spitballing possibility since it did happen, and this is the only way to go if no one claims the 3rd kill.

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768441)
I'm not well-versed on what could exist in TWG, but is there any roles that have a kill power with cooldown until they can be used, or a PR role that morphs eventually into a kill power after successful uses? What about there actually being 2 wolf factions after all (since it's 26 players & such) and one of them unlocked a double-kill?

Just tossing ideas against the wall here, I have no idea if any of these were used in the past or not/the likelihood that one of these could exist, just spitballing possibility since it did happen, and this is the only way to go if no one claims the 3rd kill.

A second faction runs into a similar kind of problem: the fact we don't know if they exist makes it extremely difficult to catch them, because our reads and associations are conditioned around "wolves protecting each other."

But it could explain the third nightkill... it would indicate another arbitrary rule about how this second faction "unlocks" their KP. Maybe they just needed a red to flip.

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:27 PM

i haven't paid any attention to xel, fg, or cedo this game, so I don't have any inclinations as to who to vote today. I'll look at them tomorrow I guess

storn42 07-30-2021 11:28 PM

Xelnya

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4768452)
also I'm referencing the song "Blame it on the Alcohol" but he said he was drinking then had an outburst idk I'm just connecting the dots

everything's coming up goose

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4768451)
Xelnya

thanks for not posting backwards anymore

gold stinger 07-30-2021 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4768451)
Xelnya

I am ready for this WIFOM

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768468)
I am ready for this WIFOM

storn voted for me yesterday, but now that he's outed i would 100% believe that he would use WIFOM to protect a wolf partner

storn, if this is what you're doing, advice for future games: this only draws extra attention to Xelnya lmfao

blindreper1179 07-30-2021 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768435)
With the info on the table atm awaiting info from Cel about DM's with Storn, I'd put my vote on either blind over the maybe small slip-up in d1 regarding how information was received on whether or not they still had their powers, or Charu because I'm still hella tunneled that DBP made the correct shot on Charu there given that wolves cannot kill in this 2nd game.

Everyone that came into this game this day phase has already been on my green reads list or semi-cleared for the moment for bigger fish, and Storn iso did not change that.

Hold up, Slip up? I didn't have slip up. I wasn't told until the phase when I couldn't use it. I wasn't told ahead of time like DBP. And you're going to sit here, and tell me I wasn't a power role, when I came here first, and said before dbp even got here that I lost my power. If I'm not a role, how did I know that that's how it was going to play out? How am I in the exact same spot as dbp, if I had no power? Now is not the time to tinfoil.

I think ben's spot is good to go for right now, we have to see what bolthy has to say, but I doubt they are going to change how anyone feels. I'm shocked as well that there are still 3 kills. That really makes DBP look bad, but I refer to how we both had our powers dealt with the same way. Sure, DBP could of copied how I did things, but I doubt that's the case. Especially with the addition of being SK.

Hello newcomers. All 3 which have not been in the spotlight at all in the previous game. Funny is the most prolific of the 3, but that isn't exactly hard. I really don't wanna reread the main game or ISO in it, but I think that's what needs to get done. As of right now, I don't see DBP, ben, or myself being on the table today. (obviously not gold as well) Seeing the neighborhood chat with storn would actually be great. Put it on the table please.

XelNya 07-31-2021 12:02 AM

That’s certainly interesting I suppose.

XelNya 07-31-2021 12:05 AM

There’s an interesting dynamic to the kills, and i respect it.

XelNya 07-31-2021 12:10 AM

Also the first game officially doesn’t matter to me anymore, and I will no longer be reading it.

storn42 07-31-2021 12:37 AM

SubaruPoptart

gold stinger 07-31-2021 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4768478)
storn voted for me yesterday, but now that he's outed i would 100% believe that he would use WIFOM to protect a wolf partner

storn, if this is what you're doing, advice for future games: this only draws extra attention to Xelnya lmfao

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4768501)
SubaruPoptart

lmfao this is incredible

storn42 07-31-2021 01:48 AM

XelNya

Bolth mannn 07-31-2021 02:45 AM

Hey guys!

storn42 07-31-2021 02:47 AM

SubaruPoptart

Bolth mannn 07-31-2021 02:49 AM

Thanks for having me. I know it can be frustrating with replacements, as I won’t be able to give context to anything that may have been said previously in the game, but I’m here to do my best to help find the rest of the wolves. I simply don’t have the time to read the main thread but I’ll catch up on all of this one as soon as I can. From today’s phase which I’ve already read. Cel saying storn is town is pretty damning, so definitely keen to hear from cel (also, hi cel <3) . Any questions, throw them at me.

the sun fan 07-31-2021 04:33 AM

Subaru (1)- storn

storn42 07-31-2021 05:54 AM

Funnygurl555

Bolth mannn 07-31-2021 06:56 AM

Been reading a bit of the other thread (hi shadow, Mellon, bug <3) . It’s interesting, they keep commenting about how this game is just as important now as the main game because it’s now a 12/12 split, and maybe it’s just cause I don’t quite understand this game concept yet, but hasn’t this always been the more important game? Everyone is assuming that if the main game votes out the right people, then town wins, but what if it’s the flips of the second game that decides the outcome? Is there a world where all scum are already in the second game? I could be being stupid with this thought process, but the whole idea of a second dead thread seems pointless to me if this isn’t how the winners of the game are decided, otherwise what’s the point of continuing to play? Just rambling, it’s a very confusing game to come into half way through.

MML, Haku and Roundbox are the only people ingame that have come off super towny to me so far

From the outside looking in, the pressure on Xiz seems unwarranted too. I totally understand the frustration of xiz’s play style but hasn’t this always been his play style? I’ve been in enough TWG games here and mislynched xiz enough to know that it’s not that simple

Can someone tldr the dbp/blind PR debacle for me? It seems like there’s something important there but I don’t quite understand what it is

storn42 07-31-2021 08:29 AM

roundbox

gold stinger 07-31-2021 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4768519)
Can someone tldr the dbp/blind PR debacle for me? It seems like there’s something important there but I don’t quite understand what it is

When DBP got sent to this game, he was told that he was vanilla town so he didn't even bother to use his power last night, which was a kill power. This was ridiculed because blind received no such message being told that he was vanilla town and attempted to use his ability as a result, and only then was told he didn't have his ability.