Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   FFR Community Pack (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=90815)

omgitznpv 04-11-2008 09:15 PM

Re: FFR Community Pack

to be honest i was actually a bit inconsistent with my judging this time. some days i felt like giving a bit more leniency.

here's my notes if you guys really care:

Batch 1 Reviews (omgitznpv)

Scatter v4 (Berzerkr)

x/xxxx

Not good. Inconsistent like heck; jump/hand placement is obviously incorrect and very terrible. The jack placement in this file is badly done, and this song also has a LOT more potential IMO.

Call of the Ancients v2 (MixMasterLar)

x/xxxx

Uh, this is kind of badly synced. A lot of jump placement is incorrect. Not fun, either.
Have you heard of a concept called "layering?"

Hardkore Atomic (EnR)

xxx/xxxx
Finally fixed it up, eh? Missing jump at m49 but hopefully the other judges can place a jump there...
It could be a lot better, though, if the song had more point to it. This is near the best it can be IMO.

Elysium (Kommisar)

xxx/xxxx
Good file overall.
Gap appears to be off by a few insignicant milliseconds.
m25-33 seems like it could be improved a bit to me.
I think you can start the 16th stream at m35.

Leave Britney Alone (Trance Mix) (moches)

xx/xxxx

Both charts:
Decent. The song and steps are really repetitive for me, though. I think you can layer a bit more with this and have it be a bit more fun as a result. The gap is also off by 20-ish ms for me.

Oni Chart:
The ending is also kind of gay to me.

Gachagacha Cute Figu@mate (New Take) (npv)

xxxx/xxxx

Well, it's my own file, so yeah. I think it's pretty cool and really fun, though since it's a fixed up version of my original file, it's stepped a bit differently than I would have done it now. Still quite awesome to me anyways.

also, and about gachagacha cute figu@mate (new take), i know it has stuff that can be worked out. however, a few points are that it might not be fun enough, i dont songcut really unless its absolutely necessary, people can see my slightly old stepping style, and the fact that im just a bit lazy

expect a really hot gachagacha hertz figu@radio tho

Nightfirecat 04-11-2008 11:28 PM

You gave ratings almost EXACTLY the same as I did... Except you hated scatter. xD

BTW: I'll have a file done for this in 2 days or so.. maybe 3.

EnR 04-12-2008 12:19 AM

Me too, I'm planning on stepping the full version of Jelly Roll Blues and Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness) [Instrumental] by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

buizel8888 04-12-2008 06:04 AM

The way you guys do this batch system is rather awkward. Why can't you just keep one post where you update notes on each file as you play them. That seems like it would be a much easier thing to do.

omgitznpv 04-12-2008 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buizel8888 (Post 2115810)
The way you guys do this batch system is rather awkward. Why can't you just keep one post where you update notes on each file as you play them. That seems like it would be a much easier thing to do.

Yeah, I was actually wondering this. But I don't know, moches probably has his reasons...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfirecat (Post 2115623)
Except you hated scatter. xD

I didn't hate it; it was okay. The point was that it was littered with tons of incorrect jump/hand placement that made no sense, had gay jacks close to the end, and the fact that, well, I could imagine a much more fun file while playing it.

dorama 04-12-2008 09:36 AM

sent a file
btw mine is from djdorama@gmail.com

omgitznpv 04-12-2008 11:09 AM

everything in 2nd batch is pretty bad so far.

buizel, just so you know, kommi will see it lmfao.

robertsona i'm just betting those sm files were originally decided for ffr. -_- they suck

*edit*

just so you know, i'm really picking up the judging from here on and being really retarded.

also I'm too lazy to do gachagacha hertz figu@radio this weekend...i'll probably wind up stepping other stuff lol.

robertsona 04-12-2008 11:13 AM

rofl those aren't my files, but they are from my email
they're my brother's.
DoctorSerpentine

omgitznpv 04-12-2008 11:15 AM

oh i assumed it was from you

im still assuming its from you

either way you two are the exact same anyways and youre both pretty retarded sorry but its really the truth

robertsona 04-12-2008 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omgitznpv (Post 2115984)
I like to start fights

oh okay

omgitznpv 04-12-2008 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertsona (Post 2115987)
oh okay

um im basically just stating what i think about you. i'm not trying to argue over something, and actually, when you state that, that starts stuff. before this gets anywhere, let's just stop it before anything actually happens, k? if you want to argue (because i really don't care) due it over pms or something.

dorama 04-12-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omgitznpv (Post 2115978)
everything in 2nd batch is pretty bad so far.

except mine of course

omgitznpv 04-12-2008 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorama (Post 2116021)
except mine of course

maybe im stupid

Nanairopanda (Dorama)

xx/xxxx

I'll admit that I found this to be pretty fun. Still, though, it's pretty bad.
Doesn't flow very well; transitions from one part to another are kind of bad (light -> hard stuff)
Bad hold usage; it's hard to follow it and they're not too fun
Please don't step stuff that's barely audible and becomes inaudible with keytaps.
There's some stuff you missed, too.

Coolboyrulez0 04-12-2008 12:33 PM

still need a CDtitle...
Then I can start submitting files to this.

omgitznpv 04-12-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KgZ (Post 2116065)
I'm finding it hard to believe that omgitznpv's simfile is better than kommisars

What says that it's better than Kommi's?

also I'm stepping a pretty cool file right now but its going to take me the shortest time ever in like the past 4 months or something- like 2 hours to finish it; it's so steppage-friendly

*edit*

ALSO OH GOD I JUST REALIZED IT'S NOT A LONG VERSION GUYS BE HAPPY

jimerax 04-12-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omgitznpv (Post 2116087)
What says that it's better than Kommi's?

Your rating said.

omgitznpv 04-12-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimerax (Post 2116120)
Your rating said.

Well, when I step something, I try make it so that IMO, it's really good. Ignore my rating- it's basically just personal bias.

robertsona 04-12-2008 01:53 PM

SHORT SONG?
I CALL BS
p.s. sending a file
also sending another file now

omgitznpv 04-12-2008 05:29 PM

Done. If anyone's up to make graphics for my file, shoot me a PM. :| we need to get graphic artists :>

*edit*

ok my request would be really simple and it would just require a slapping of text pretty much

*edit again*

ok nothing accepted still and

ROBERTSONA WILL YOU QUIT BEING A ****** AND WASTING OUR TIME WITH A POINTLESS 5 SECOND SONG