Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Guitar Hero. Awesome. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=44063)

ReikonKeiri 01-4-2007 06:43 PM

Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Beat Six and Thunderhorse. Today ****ing owns.

rel89 01-4-2007 06:45 PM

Six is probably one of the hardest songs in the game on Expert.
Mainly because it's metalcore.
Misirlou? Lol.. easy beach listening FTW!

ReikonKeiri 01-4-2007 07:01 PM

Jordan is harder, of course. Less Talk more Rokk is ****ing easy but for some reason i cant pass :\. Failed at 98%.

slipstrike0159 01-4-2007 11:42 PM

Hmm... i got it last week with a freaking awesome guitar (not the one that comes with it) and so far i can play all of the medium ranked songs with a 4 star rating or higher. I know... horrible right? Well ive only been playing for not that long and i personally dont care how much better everyone is at it... at least until i start getting good enough at it to beat them that is ;P
I noticed that people who actually play real instruments on a constant basis can pick up this game a lot easier than other people because they have a sense of rythm and can subdivide the notes.

phe0nixblade 01-5-2007 12:21 AM

I've had this game for a long while now, but I think it's a lot easier since I can read guru arrows on FFR. I started playing on hard. then I went to expert. I can beat most of both of them on Expert.

Hachi86 01-5-2007 09:07 AM

Thunderhorse IS the ****.

I can pass Less Talk, Six, Thunderhorse with 90%(i play it so much), but i cant pass freaking Hangar 18...

ReikonKeiri 01-5-2007 09:38 AM

o_0 I passed both Six and Thunderhorse with like 80% and Hangar 18 with 83%. Hangar 18 was an assload easier than Six but Thunderhorse shouldn't have taken me so long...

Hachi86 01-5-2007 09:46 AM

its only that solo, i cant do it. i kinda like "button mash" it because i get offbeat, and i guess i "boo out". you know what i mean?

Thunderhorse is a great song and its loads of fun to play. Makes me feel like im really playing it. Im gonna find the tabs for it.

Animefreak999 01-5-2007 08:36 PM

I only play bass part when im at my friends playing it...probably because i play bass (imagine that!)

phe0nixblade 01-5-2007 09:35 PM

Anyone know where I can find a download for Jordan? I wanna hear the song, but I don't wanna keep playing it on GH2. D:

Shashakiro 01-5-2007 09:49 PM

Sadly, I own this game, but can't play it because I lack a PS2 XD

It's actually kinda depressing to look at the controller/box.

phe0nixblade 01-5-2007 09:52 PM

rofl shash, I should buy you one for christmas, or your birthday, or easter, or whatever. :]

dummyman 01-5-2007 10:03 PM

Lol why did you buy the game then Shash lmao? Ill lend you my ps2, because that game is fun and you are missing out.

Shashakiro 01-5-2007 11:33 PM

I bought the game because my friend offered it to me for a pretty nice price, I knew that I was eventually going to get a PS2, GH would be the first game I'd buy for it, and that the retail price of it wouldn't be going down anytime soon.

Omeganitros 01-6-2007 02:04 AM

Less Talk More Rokk is really freaking awesome, but very very hard.

sarah_briarmoss 01-6-2007 02:14 AM

As an actual guitarist I thought guitar hero sucked.. especially since playing it like it was a real guitar makes you lose but playing it like it's a piece of plastic with colored buttons makes you do fairly well..

Hachi86 01-7-2007 12:54 PM

I play guitar myself, and i dont know what you are talking about.

I think playing guitar before GH helped me out in the game. Especially with the hammer ons and the pull-offs.

MalReynolds 01-7-2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah_briarmoss (Post 1073529)
As an actual guitarist I thought guitar hero sucked.. especially since playing it like it was a real guitar makes you lose but playing it like it's a piece of plastic with colored buttons makes you do fairly well..

So, you mean playing it like wasn't supposed to be played resulted in your failure, and then playing like it was supposed to be played worked?

Where's the logic in that.

ReikonKeiri 01-7-2007 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalReynolds (Post 1077043)
So, you mean playing it like wasn't supposed to be played resulted in your failure, and then playing like it was supposed to be played worked?

Where's the logic in that.

I think that's quite logical actually.

RB_Dreamscanner 01-7-2007 06:14 PM

guitar hero is...well...i dont like it..its boring