Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142271)

danceflashrevo 07-6-2015 03:25 PM

Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Iunno if someone said this before but Mashi is Charles Claythorne, greg is thesunfan (tsf), and middie is xel if anyone says that one, and i'm dfr/rece. i think that's all for alternative names.

5 to insta
greg (2) - jrodd, mashi
squirl (2) - greg, shad
aa (1) - squirl
mashi (1) - mrpop
unvote: aa
No vote: help, xel

helphelp11 07-6-2015 03:28 PM

Ok...

Popa, why mashi?

Charles Claythorne 07-6-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4335036)
Also guys post something of substance that I can analyze
Cause right now I apparently have a red lean on me and I'm bored as hell at work atm lol

I like this post from Ayase; from my experience, Humans tend to want to get serious in the game more than Wolves.
I think Squirrel appears a bit more Human for a similar reason considering his aggression early on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4335040)
I'm out of school no thanks but I'll give a tldr
Squirl has red lean on me cause of my initial vote
Squirl should not have red lean on me because #1 I'm town, #2 I'm not serious yet

Good :D

I like the straightforwardness and bluntness ('How can I be suspicious, everything I do is Human' attitude).

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4335073)
So far, I'd say that HoarkingRodent and AnimeAnonymous are town based off of their pure sounding tones and (seemingly) genuine attempts at getting the game on its feet. Kiniro Xeliac also seems town since he tends to shut down and post bare minimum when he's scum. AssistAssist and ShadowBrewer seem a bit reserved, and Shadow is using some hedging language as if he's afraid of being challenged for his play:

Or maybe he's just goofing around or stylizing his post and I'm too tonedeaf to pick up on it. Either way, he and assistassist should post more when they're able to.

Jay Rodd and MishiMashi are playing as they normally do, though mashi's play thus far aligns well with his scum game. Perhaps I'm just wary of him following the last game, heeheehee. Son Fan is also playing fairly standard, though I notice that his tone seems a little more contrived, or I guess "rehearsed" and "premeditated" than usual.

My guess for the scumteam right now is mashi and shadow with a side of sunfan.

pls explain your nicknames im stupid qq

How are j-rodd, sunfan, and I playing as we normally do when we've hardly posted so far? j-rodd and I have posted the least out of anyone, while sunfan has only posted a number (12) of times at the beginning of the game. I think that statement is really artificial coming from you, I don't like it!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowDueler97 (Post 4335128)
On that note, what's that squirl guy up to?

Are you actually suspicious of Squirrel or was that a vote for pressure?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4335131)
Idk but do we really want 3 votes when it's 5 to insta
Assuming no wolves have voted squirl yet they could potentially bandwagon and force one so I would really suggest unvoting

That being said squirl's aggressive push as soon as game began threw me off probably because I'm used to shitposting
I don't know other forum's metas/styles only FFR

I like that Ayase's focusing on the votes. I guess it's technically alignment-neutral in most circumstances, but with him being new, I figure that he's likelier to worry more about mislynches as a Human than a Wolf. The caution seems sincere to me, at the very least.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4335149)
How common are mislynches on D0? all the games I've read seem to have a mislynch on the first day lol

Also some people aren't posting as much you know who you are, give good content plox

I once gathered data on my forum about Day 1 lynches, but I unfortunately didn't know how to analyse it. I wanted to see if lynches in reality were better or worse than random, but when the chances of lynching a Wolf varies from 3/12 to 3/13 to 2/9 or whatever, I don't know what I'm supposed to do to verify, especially with a sample size of only about 25 games, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4335141)
But even so, mashi.

i crai erry tiem

Chariplop

ShadowDueler97 07-6-2015 04:07 PM

It was mostly for pressure

ShadowDueler97 07-6-2015 04:07 PM

His aggressiveness at the beginning caught my attention so eh

AragakiAyase 07-6-2015 04:09 PM

Where jrodd

helphelp11 07-6-2015 04:21 PM

j-rodd only posted at the start of the game (just the first page). Well, it's only D1...

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 04:57 PM

Someone said I should post less but this is too boring I'll go back to my usual self when I get home

Charles Claythorne 07-6-2015 05:24 PM

pls post more j-rodd, youre doing the newbies a disservice if you dont exude your awsmness to them in your posts

SpittingSquirl 07-6-2015 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowDueler97 (Post 4335171)
His aggressiveness at the beginning caught my attention so eh

If my aggression actually caught your attention how come you've been scum reading AA until now and not me? It seems a bit odd for you to Flip your scum read at this point.

unvote

SpittingSquirl 07-6-2015 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4335034)
Also Spitting Squirrel easily has the best user name in this game.

Namely because you can make this user name disgusting as fuck.

I didn't log on for a couple years and came back to this name. Not sure if FFR has some kind of name change policy but this isn't a name I created.

ShadowDueler97 07-6-2015 05:38 PM

Because it's early day 0 and you shouldn't take scum reads that early completely to heart.

SpittingSquirl 07-6-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowDueler97 (Post 4335201)
Because it's early day 0 and you shouldn't take scum reads that early completely to heart.

I didn't know we could unvote. In this case I completely agree with you.

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 06:15 PM

nothing ive read has lead me to any confident conclusions which is a shame because i wanna tunnel the shit out of someone

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 06:19 PM

AA's excited entrance and shitposting seemed pure, gonna give him a town lean based solely on early tone, dont have any meta with him so whoever said that when AA is town it's really obvious, please elaborate (i think it was shadow)

ill give a town lean to xel which ive never done before lol, this is a read greg ALWAYS has but i feel xel hasnt done his wolf tell yet. this is vague as fuck but just leave it at that, if you think he's a wolf then pursue independently, for now i think xel is town

sunfan and squirl have meta, idk squirl at all but some of his posts remind me of how i play. your posts are pretty sharp and have a decent tone, i see some ego there too and ur early votes were kind of overreacting so im not sure if that was wolfy. i want to call you a villager but ill keep you at rand

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 06:21 PM

i agree with your point mashi regarding plop. im not sure if he really believes what he's saying because i havent really been present and us 3 have not been posting and that is completely atypical lol, it's weird not being the top poster in a thread

unless he's just talking about us colluding d1, which im going to continue to do even if you're a wolf because i like you

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 06:24 PM

i couldnt be bothered to read old games with some of the people i havent played with before (help/shadow/AA/squirl) but i did find help to be in kind of commentary mode and he'd ask questions without following up on any of them and not adding to discussion.

you can respond to this help but i feel your play has been wolfy so far. or if someone else wants to give thoughts regarding any of these players that'd be great

helphelp11 07-6-2015 06:51 PM

From what I said from it only being Day 1, I don't suspect j-rodd because it's so early in the game, because there's little to pick up on. I guess I should've said just to give it some time.

Also, j-rodd said that he'd be back when he gets home, so I'm waiting.

j-rodd123 07-6-2015 07:03 PM

oh......

awkward........

thesunfan 07-6-2015 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4335073)
So far, I'd say that HoarkingRodent and AnimeAnonymous are town based off of their pure sounding tones and (seemingly) genuine attempts at getting the game on its feet. Kiniro Xeliac also seems town since he tends to shut down and post bare minimum when he's scum. AssistAssist and ShadowBrewer seem a bit reserved, and Shadow is using some hedging language as if he's afraid of being challenged for his play:

Or maybe he's just goofing around or stylizing his post and I'm too tonedeaf to pick up on it. Either way, he and assistassist should post more when they're able to.

Jay Rodd and MishiMashi are playing as they normally do, though mashi's play thus far aligns well with his scum game. Perhaps I'm just wary of him following the last game, heeheehee. Son Fan is also playing fairly standard, though I notice that his tone seems a little more contrived, or I guess "rehearsed" and "premeditated" than usual.

My guess for the scumteam right now is mashi and shadow with a side of sunfan.

I hate almost all of these reads.