Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Nuclear Blast JS Awesome Bomb Filez 5 Submissions CLOSED (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=126848)

xVaLoRx 12-30-2012 08:10 AM

Re: Nuclear Blast JS Awesome Bomb Filez 5 Submissions OPEN

resent blame the moon

FFR4EVA_00 01-1-2013 12:24 AM

what do you have against hte moon

Staiain 01-1-2013 01:26 AM

zzz

TC_Halogen 01-1-2013 01:54 AM

I have a nasty file for this one, just gotta finish the Oni difficulty.

~Zeta~ 01-1-2013 01:55 AM

If I remember or if alloyus reminds me, I have THE GAME! to send since it's just laying around unfitting in most places (on other laptop but charger is dead).

icontrolyourworld 01-1-2013 05:02 AM

Dethalbum III

8========D

xVaLoRx 01-1-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FFR4EVA_00 (Post 3827255)
what do you have against hte moon

ask splash not me

icontrolyourworld 01-4-2013 08:58 AM

(Valor) Blame the Moon: I'll hold on to this
Beyond Abilities (mi40): It looks like you took Joe D and Baq12's collab file from xoon 4 part 1 and changed the steps to flow a bit more and added more of a consistent difficulty to the chart. It's really a good chart, and the song is good too. But it is a restep, and you used another file as a base to make your own; so I want to get someone elses opinion on it first before I decide to put it in. You make me make tough calls on what to accept man x.x
Vast Universe (mi40): This file lacks anything interesting in comparison to Cyanites chart. Gonna put a solid no on this file.
This is still one of my most favorite songs that I have heard from stepmania. Like 3 or 4 years ago when Cyanite made the file, there weren't too many jumpstream files at the time, so in my eyes his file was very very unique and challenging. Nowadays he might have done some things different with his chart but I'm really really really happy that he made his file the way he did, it's one of my favorites still to this day, and it was very inspiring for me. It wasn't in any pack at the time and it was one of the reasons why I wanted to start these jumpstream packs. You can find his file in the first installment of these packs. The only other file for this song that I'm aware of is KOMBO's chart, but I have the same opinion about that as well. Cyanite really did this song justice.

MetzgerSM 01-6-2013 02:03 PM

I hope you'll accept this my son!

yo man im awesome 01-6-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetzgerSM (Post 3829788)

holy SHIT that was awesome

hi19hi19 01-7-2013 12:21 AM

asdf

icontrolyourworld 01-7-2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Of course my master <3

EzExZeRo7497 01-7-2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

you're alive wat wat wat

Staiain 01-7-2013 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3830198)
wat wat wat

In The Butt

Kysora 01-8-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld (Post 3828808)
This is still one of my most favorite songs that I have heard from stepmania. Like 3 or 4 years ago when Cyanite made the file, there weren't too many jumpstream files at the time, so in my eyes his file was very very unique and challenging. Nowadays he might have done some things different with his chart but I'm really really really happy that he made his file the way he did, it's one of my favorites still to this day, and it was very inspiring for me.

Hey, I can't get into my old account, but believe it or not this is Cyanite. I found a video on Youtube of my old Vast Universe file, and the uploader said it was from a song pack I'd never heard of, so I looked it up and found this thread.

Thanks a lot for the kind words dude, I really appreciate it. I'm surprised anyone even found that file, I never advertised it or anything. Glad to hear someone likes it as much as you do :-D

I haven't touched Stepmania in years, but I might be able to make a new file just for this pack if you're interested. What do you think?

AlexDest 01-8-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kysora (Post 3830847)
Hey, I can't get into my old account, but believe it or not this is Cyanite. I found a video on Youtube of my old Vast Universe file, and the uploader said it was from a song pack I'd never heard of, so I looked it up and found this thread.

Thanks a lot for the kind words dude, I really appreciate it. I'm surprised anyone even found that file, I never advertised it or anything. Glad to hear someone likes it as much as you do :-D

I haven't touched Stepmania in years, but I might be able to make a new file just for this pack if you're interested. What do you think?

omg

make more trance music :')

icontrolyourworld 01-8-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kysora (Post 3830847)

omg this would be awesome hahaha

Kysora 01-9-2013 08:33 AM

Cool, I already have a song in mind, I'll see what I can do.

icontrolyourworld 01-9-2013 08:44 AM

Looking forward too it :D

Also if anyone can link me a download for Beatmania IIDX 20 Tricoro's OST that'd be awesome!

kommisar 01-9-2013 09:03 AM

ait so decided

i'm stepping meow by anamanaguchi for this.