Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   [BW Contest] I'll Skin You Alive! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=119598)

yo man im awesome 08-2-2011 10:34 PM

Re: [BW Contest] I'll Skin You Alive!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3515054)
no off., or anything but am I the only one scared now? lmao

hehu..

But yea, like Justin said, there have been some UGLY submissions. IMPROVEMENT TIME GO GO GO!

In all seriousness, though, It was more of me thinking there was some intricate thing to submitting everything in a PM. (I also didn't feel like Copy Pasting it all since it would fit in one PM XD)

Non taken, by the way. :3

Zageron 08-3-2011 12:29 AM

I was only really impressed by one submission, which I demanded had more work done on it. That's it.

Kraezymann 08-3-2011 12:50 AM

End of august to do this right?

Maybe I can do this instead of a SM theme

kokobeanie 08-3-2011 02:14 AM

I have just submitted my theme! Just thought i'd let you guys know here.
I sent the email to justin_ator@yahoo.com, hopefully he gets around to checking it.

justin_ator 08-3-2011 09:46 AM

I just got it.

Submissions won't necessarily end in August though...we need enough accepted to actually hold a vote for the best ones, so we can't really do that until we get some that are keepers. Late August is just a good time to try to be sure you are done by, in case we start getting some stellar submissions.

Jousway 08-3-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3515225)
I just got it.

Submissions won't necessarily end in August though...we need enough accepted to actually hold a vote for the best ones, so we can't really do that until we get some that are keepers. Late August is just a good time to try to be sure you are done by, in case we start getting some stellar submissions.

can it also be by the end of aug because I'm the UK for another 2 weeks on my laptop so I cant really do a load of stuff that I normaly can on my pc in the netherlands

justin_ator 08-3-2011 06:32 PM

Not sure I understood what you were asking for there.

kokobeanie 08-3-2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jousway (Post 3515350)
can it also be by the end of aug because I'm the UK for another 2 weeks on my laptop so I cant really do a load of stuff that I normaly can on my pc in the netherlands

Read the thread and the comments, jousway. jeez

Jousway 08-4-2011 04:38 AM

yeah well they can also stop the submisions earlier so I just want to make sure it sticks to the end of aug so I have a chance to make my stuff u know

justin_ator 08-4-2011 08:46 PM

You don't have to worry, it won't end before the end of August. We're judging in waves. There will be at least three, and possibly more if we don't have enough skins.

Ps, Zageron, you will like Kokobeanies submission probably. Lots of attention to detail, and not bad looking in my opinion. I think the only one that will have more detail might be mine, but I doubt mine is going to get high ratings still. /pessimistic

Jousway 08-5-2011 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3515631)
I think the only one that will have more detail might be mine

haha then you should see mine when I'm done with it, I'm actually wondering if the flash engine can take it hahahaha

kokobeanie 08-5-2011 07:09 PM

Have you even started yet, jousway?
Also, my name is not x_lambourghini_x...

Velocity 08-5-2011 08:06 PM

More engine previews. :D

justin_ator 08-5-2011 08:42 PM

I know, lambourghini has submitted one too. Yours has not been distributed yet.

x_lambourghini_x 08-6-2011 08:22 PM

I dunno if I can go any further with my Pulse skin with what I have to work with and my lack of computer skills, artistic skills and patience.

Zageron 08-6-2011 08:32 PM

I'll write up a more detailed description of what we need then. I'll update in a bit.

x_lambourghini_x 08-6-2011 09:19 PM

Man, I am just taking the feedback too personally. I have no artistic capabilities whatsoever, so try to go easy on me.

condoct 08-6-2011 11:49 PM

Oh wow, I didn't even relize that the scores were up.

ninjaKIWI 08-7-2011 12:10 AM

I think it'd be great if failed skins with good ideas got redone by better artists. I'd love an 8-bit style skin, and if his doesn't go through it'd be great to have one done.

Elite Ninja 08-7-2011 12:13 AM

It would be nice to be able to choose the skin you want just like in osu.