Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bugs that don't deserve their own thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=120849)

anckerboy24 08-20-2021 06:49 AM

Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

Hi. I used to play this many years ago in browser. I recently downloaded since I cannot play browser anymore, but there are no songs when the game opens. I tried my account and guest. I tried looking up and it doesn't seem like anyone has this issue. Latest version, 1.3.1, and tried both download versions. can anyone advise on how to fix?

trumaestro 08-20-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anckerboy24 (Post 4770186)
Hi. I used to play this many years ago in browser. I recently downloaded since I cannot play browser anymore, but there are no songs when the game opens. I tried my account and guest. I tried looking up and it doesn't seem like anyone has this issue. Latest version, 1.3.1, and tried both download versions. can anyone advise on how to fix?

Check the filters menu and clear it.

Britain 09-16-2021 07:46 AM

i dont know if this is the right place, or this is just a me issue, but i dont seem to be getting any emails from ffr, i suspect its certain email providers (gmail seems to work fine but others not)
no idea whats happening, but i literally cant recieve any emails
its not showing up in spam either

Rapta 09-16-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Britain (Post 4771081)
i dont know if this is the right place, or this is just a me issue, but i dont seem to be getting any emails from ffr, i suspect its certain email providers (gmail seems to work fine but others not)
no idea whats happening, but i literally cant recieve any emails
its not showing up in spam either

Password reset via email doesn't work if that's what you're trying to do.

In this case you need to ask an admin or global moderator to help with resetting your password.

BloodShotGod 11-11-2021 01:47 PM

why the fuck am i banned i did nothing fucking wrong

katanaeyegaming 11-11-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodShotGod (Post 4772337)
why the fuck am i banned i did nothing fucking wrong

I will let you figure that one out for yourself.

Most likely did something.

ImaPwnUNoobz 11-14-2021 04:33 AM

I have full combo'd "the games we played parts 1- 5" and haven't unlocked the full edition version; I even FC'd them in order, back to back.

jh05013 11-14-2021 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImaPwnUNoobz (Post 4772398)
I have full combo'd "the games we played parts 1- 5" and haven't unlocked the full edition version; I even FC'd them in order, back to back.

You have to visit your levelranks to unlock normal tokens. I wish that was written somewhere other than the token webpage, like "full combo ..., then visit the level ranks page."

ImaPwnUNoobz 11-14-2021 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jh05013 (Post 4772399)
You have to visit [your levelranks[/url] to unlock normal tokens. I wish that was written somewhere other than the token webpage, like "full combo ..., then visit the level ranks page."

Thank you!

HBar 12-18-2021 03:38 PM

In the "recently played" section of the right sidebar, the backslash doesn't show up in R/\IN:

bmah 12-18-2021 06:33 PM

Truth is, that song is actually supposed to have an upside down V as the A, but I'm not sure if there could be implementation of that character.

HBar 12-29-2021 05:17 PM

In 1.4.1, when sorting by Song Flags, only songs 1-500 show up in categories other than All. The buttons don't appear for songs 500-1000, etc.

(This is at least true for the Unplayed, Played, and FC categories, I don't have more than 500 songs in any of the other categories.)

Hakulyte 12-30-2021 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBar (Post 4774970)
In 1.4.1, when sorting by Song Flags, only songs 1-500 show up in categories other than All. The buttons don't appear for songs 500-1000, etc.

(This is at least true for the Unplayed, Played, and FC categories, I don't have more than 500 songs in any of the other categories.)

I know this is a known bug for AAAs, but I didn't knew it was everything else besides All so, good catch.

MarioNintendo 01-15-2022 01:09 PM

Step authors that have spaces in their names lead to a broken link when clicked from engine

Velocity 01-15-2022 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4775447)
Step authors that have spaces in their names lead to a broken link when clicked from engine

You don't seem to be on windows so it might be an OS invoke bug. I believe I do have it fixed though but I'll have to wait for your feedback with v1.4.2

bmah 01-15-2022 07:03 PM

https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...&submit=Browse

Any idea why the listed profiles all have no avatars shown, despite users that do have an avatar on their profile?
A fix would also help me pick out bots a bit more easily rather than everyone having the "?" picture on their profile.

XJ-9 01-22-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 4775458)
https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...&submit=Browse

Any idea why the listed profiles all have no avatars shown, despite users that do have an avatar on their profile?
A fix would also help me pick out bots a bit more easily rather than everyone having the "?" picture on their profile.

Sorry for the delayed response but it should be fixed now!

DemonDelight 01-26-2022 10:35 PM

The UI doesn't load after I play a queue, it only shows the blue background. I can right click but "Reload Engine" doesn't do anything. Need to restart to fix it.

Also I guess this is more of a feature request, but is it possible to merge the queue play button with the main play button?

XJ-9 01-27-2022 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonDelight (Post 4775723)
The UI doesn't load after I play a queue, it only shows the blue background. I can right click but "Reload Engine" doesn't do anything. Need to restart to fix it.

Also I guess this is more of a feature request, but is it possible to merge the queue play button with the main play button?

The last user that had this issue did a test on an upcoming build (1.4.3) and the bug appeared to be fixed. 1.4.3 is planned to be released next week so keep an eye out for that.

I couldn't tell you about the viability of your feature request but I've forwarded that to the devs. The best way to be in touch with the devs about possible features is through our Discord, but I'll keep you updated if I hear anything about it.

If 1.4.3 doesn't fix the bug, let us know!

DemonDelight 01-27-2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XJ-9 (Post 4775724)
The last user that had this issue did a test on an upcoming build (1.4.3) and the bug appeared to be fixed. 1.4.3 is planned to be released next week so keep an eye out for that.

I couldn't tell you about the viability of your feature request but I've forwarded that to the devs. The best way to be in touch with the devs about possible features is through our Discord, but I'll keep you updated if I hear anything about it.

If 1.4.3 doesn't fix the bug, let us know!

Okay! Looking forward to testing it.