Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=111054)

ichliebekase 08-24-2009 10:29 AM

Re: The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Pr0 (Post 3203125)
-1 For this tournament. I expected a better tournament from you Panic. From last second postings allowed to go through, Fermble getting DQ'd for no reason at all. This was a good tournament until the bs eliminations.

Get out of my tournament. If you only have something negative to say, then you obviously haven't been paying attention to all of the positive things people have been saying. This tournament is more than a success and Jess and I are proud. A lot of mods and high-end competitors are surprised at the success this tournament has had. We had a lot of BS to deal with and since fermble said "I didn't try so I'd get put in a lower division", that is why she was DQ'd. Why doesn't anyone read what she said herself? She pretty much said "I didn't try so I could win in a division I don't belong in."

If anyone wants to bring up the fermble situation, you have other ways to talk about it to us, use them. I'm done with complaints, I'm done with people being a pain and saying we're stupid.

alexdestructions 08-24-2009 10:33 AM

Sara is right, get over it about the DQs guys.

ichliebekase 08-24-2009 10:35 AM

Thank you alex :] finally someone is backing me up (other than Frankie and Jess).

xBBx Takedown 08-24-2009 10:39 AM

Actually it wasn't a DQ it was an elimination.

psychoangel691 08-24-2009 10:45 AM

When it comes to last minute postings its like that in any tourney. The Official is the same way. So that issue just needs to be dropped. As per the DQ Sara did what she felt was right for her tourney. Its just FFR people its not the end of the world. Disrespecting people wont get you anywhere's. So just be happys people. And good luck to all who are left in the tourney. Sara and Jess Good job :) sucks that my comp broke and I got knocked out I'll def join the next. :)

customstuff 08-24-2009 10:46 AM

You got eliminated fair and square, and fermble purposely didn't try so she could be in a division lower than she should be. So she got DQ'd.

alexdestructions 08-24-2009 10:46 AM

BTW Sara/Jess, when you're in the top 4 and you're out of the next round, do you get the credits now or until the tourney is over.

DDRcrazy5 08-24-2009 10:47 AM

what still talking about this stupid situation? Just have fun guys, FFR is supposed to be a nice, fun community. and also, it's only a game, were not winning any real money, so what's the point.
most of the people here joined this to have fun not to argue. and plus sara and jess are working their butts off and this is their first time making a tourney, so of course there are some flaws, but all around it's a very good tourney.

xBBx Takedown 08-24-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3203171)
When it comes to last minute postings its like that in any tourney. The Official is the same way. So that issue just needs to be dropped. As per the DQ Sara did what she felt was right for her tourney. Its just FFR people its not the end of the world. Disrespecting people wont get you anywhere's. So just be happys people. And good luck to all who are left in the tourney. Sara and Jess Good job :) sucks that my comp broke and I got knocked out I'll def join the next. :)

I'm going to say this again...I did not get DQ'd...I got eliminated kthx.

alexdestructions 08-24-2009 10:49 AM

Please drop this fermble thing.

psychoangel691 08-24-2009 10:49 AM

I was talking bout fermbles DQ

ichliebekase 08-24-2009 10:50 AM

Wait until the tournament is over, because we still have credits coming in from Frankie, me, Jess, and maybe others. When it's all over we're going to do all the calculations and tell everyone what they won. I would have sent Micky's already in Novice but we're still receiving donations.

custom, you are absolutely right and I'm glad you see it.

Thank you very much Kayla :] We'll tell you when the next tournament is coming up.

Robbie, it was a DQ. Fermble wouldn't have been eliminated. Plan would have been. You did not get DQ'd and I don't know why you even think you did..

Thanks, Max :] glad you came back in time to join it. Good luck since you're still in it!

ssgoku42_00 08-24-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown (Post 3203176)
I'm going to say this again...I did not get DQ'd...I got eliminated kthx.

omg she wasnt talkin bout you

alexdestructions 08-24-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3203180)
Wait until the tournament is over, because we still have credits coming in from Frankie, me, Jess, and maybe others. When it's all over we're going to do all the calculations and tell everyone what they won. I would have sent Micky's already in Novice but we're still receiving donations.

custom, you are absolutely right and I'm glad you see it.

Thank you very much Kayla :] We'll tell you when the next tournament is coming up.

Robbie, it was a DQ. Fermble wouldn't have been eliminated. Plan would have been.

I'll donate some more.

*donates 10000*

xBBx Takedown 08-24-2009 10:52 AM

Omg I bet you will make you're next tourney during x-mas break I BET YOU!.

alexdestructions 08-24-2009 10:53 AM

Donated.

alexdestructions 08-24-2009 11:13 AM

*Double Post*

I'm just gonna post this score on here. Get so many mental blocks.

lawl

ichliebekase 08-24-2009 11:34 AM

Thanks soooo much Alex! And no, I will not be making a Christmas break tournament. I am never home around the holidays so that would be incredibly stupid.

8 Hour Whore 08-24-2009 12:04 PM

Well.. I might be out this round..
I got grounded from the comp and the only one I'm allowed to get on is this school one which I just got 100+ goods on L9 so yea..
Unless I can sneek on.. I'm screwed

ichliebekase 08-24-2009 12:14 PM

Just as a note, I read everything that was said between fermble and Frankie, and I further support my decision to disqualify fermble. Frankie was right, fermble was holding back and that is a form of cheating to win in a lower division.

Just wanted to put that in there.