Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:20 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

thats my argument you fruitcake

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530429)
also, you're under the assumption that i'm unaware of the implications of you dying here. You also completely forget that you're nearly universally scumread at this point from what i can see. you also seem to forget that there's a lot of people who don't like playing with you because you tend to fuck up games and make them less fun with incompetency, especially when you seem to never be striving for anything more - and even if you are, you certainly aren't showing it at all.

tbh you're probably better off playing something like epicmafia

fmpov, I did some chaos, it created reactions, there's a ton of stuff to discuss about, we're still at the beginning of the game and technically skipped shitposting phase that is usually a waste of time.

I actually feel like I'm accelerating the game and I don't get why you're going that direction at all with me.

inDheart 03-11-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530432)
aye and indheart and freezin did try and push it a tiny bit, however the catalyst was haku's original implication, which when taken at face value, seems like a valid assumption to make, but honestly isn't that valid

i still don't think i ever got it answered from freezin whether it's haku's or your post he doesn't like

if it's haku's, ok, sure

if it's yours, has he even seen you wolf? because the "reminds me of his wolf game" comment would have to be about you then unless i'm really lost in his posts

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530430)
Doesn't look like a whole lot of effort. It must have a lot of merit for you to 'not back off of him' but then vote for me instead for asking you to explain yourself

like taking a step back im going to try to put this shit back together and answer your points before the diverge from that misunderstanding but the post your referring to was also talking about yoshl not sunfan

Charu 03-11-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530441)
yoshl wanting haku dead regardless of alignment

TOWN / ANTI TOWN

pick one option

It's a town option, due to Haku's action, sir, dohoho.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530360)
the ones about chaos and I would groupt he appeasement with that

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530408)
this really gets to the heart of why he doesnt like me. really detailed and i can see his points perfectly

not

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530411)
i mean if he wants to talk about gross posts and dislikes my chaos plays i could make the argument that this mindset is gross and anti-town beyond belief

but meh

oops, it's just that when you're apparently talking about yoshl, it's the same shit you're bringing up with sunfan. Point still stands that you were never really 'on sunfan' and you're just leaving it until later to go vote him if he doesn't appease you?

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530446)
It's a town option, due to Haku's action, sir, dohoho.

but he had that take before haku even did that gross stuff...

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:24 AM

Fine. Yoshl, what's your current read on haku?

inDheart 03-11-2017 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530441)
yoshl wanting haku dead regardless of alignment

TOWN / ANTI TOWN

pick one option

if it's just from post 1 then it's antitown in general, and likely not alignment indicative for yoshl

cf. my first game where he tunneled mml for a while and they were both town

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530447)
oops, it's just that when you're apparently talking about yoshl, it's the same shit you're bringing up with sunfan. Point still stands that you were never really 'on sunfan' and you're just leaving it until later to go vote him if he doesn't appease you?

your still not separating it properly. i never claimed to be on sunfan at all. ill try to clarify it

Charu 03-11-2017 01:24 AM

See my post about it not being permanent. We were never going to stay on the vote for the rest of the phase initially.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530448)
but he had that take before haku even did that gross stuff...

it's almost like you think shitposting is a good reason for having a scum read, and then keeping a vote because of bad posting from haku is a bad thing? huh, that can't be right

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 01:25 AM

My only conclusion is that YoshL wants Haku to die because Haku is Haku.

Kinda ironic from someone who would scold me at the first opportunity if I did the same thing.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530451)
your still not separating it properly. i never claimed to be on sunfan at all. ill try to clarify it

you said you weren't backing off of him.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530454)

Kinda ironic from someone who would scold me at the first opportunity if I did the same thing.

If this is what you're getting out of all of this so far, I hope you don't play twg anymore.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:27 AM

Like i'm honestly hating myself right now for not outing after seeing haku and freezin sign up

Charu 03-11-2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530454)

In the beginning, yes.

Now? A little bit of a yes, and the reaction posts you made, silly.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530453)
it's almost like you think shitposting is a good reason for having a scum read, and then keeping a vote because of bad posting from haku is a bad thing? huh, that can't be right

hence why i didnt really feel like pursuing that line of questioning more because i thought while its gross for him to want haku dead even if hes town maybe its just something thats outside of the scope of this game. then you fucking blew it up by thinking i was talking about sunfan

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530443)
fmpov, I did some chaos, it created reactions, there's a ton of stuff to discuss about, we're still at the beginning of the game and technically skipped shitposting phase that is usually a waste of time.

I actually feel like I'm accelerating the game and I don't get why you're going that direction at all with me.

it doesn't make it any less true that i inned for this under the stipulation that multiple people would be voting you d0.

it doesn't make it any less true that people still don't want to play with you.

I still don't care whether or not you feel like you're accelerating the game, because self voting and claiming vanilla town is literally never a good gambit or strategy or shit tier play or whatever the fuck you want to call it. your opening post was still shit, and your reactions and "chaos" throughout the thread pretty much all point to being a scum. choof put it well, and you're definitely not taking it to heart.

=====

freezin, what's my wolf game like?

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530457)
Like i'm honestly hating myself right now for not outing after seeing haku and freezin sign up

ok

if you cant deal with cognitive dissonance maybe your playing the wrong game

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530460)
it doesn't make it any less true that i inned for this under the stipulation that multiple people would be voting you d0.

I still don't care whether or not you feel like you're accelerating the game, because self voting and claiming vanilla town is literally never a good gambit or strategy or shit tier play or whatever the fuck you want to call it. your opening post was still shit, and your reactions and "chaos" throughout the thread pretty much all point to being a scum. choof put it well, and you're definitely not taking it to heart.

=====

freezin, what's my wolf game like?

i have never played with you as a wolf so i have no handle on it. reading previous games where im not in them doesnt really give me the feeling of knowing someones game.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530459)
hence why i didnt really feel like pursuing that line of questioning more because i thought while its gross for him to want haku dead even if hes town maybe its just something thats outside of the scope of this game. then you fucking blew it up by thinking i was talking about sunfan

Don't really like this response because it's solely focused on intitial vote and not haku's further reactions. And the part about sunfan, i'm still waiting on that clarification i guess.

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:31 AM

no it's not cognitive dissonance, that implies that his behavior is disagreeing with his thoughts.

it's more like being in customer service and dealing with shitheads who don't understand basic english while not getting paid

gradiant's frustration is p-real atm, wouldn't touch him at all

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4530444)
i still don't think i ever got it answered from freezin whether it's haku's or your post he doesn't like

if it's haku's, ok, sure

if it's yours, has he even seen you wolf? because the "reminds me of his wolf game" comment would have to be about you then unless i'm really lost in his posts

then ? @ shit

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530455)
you said you weren't backing off of him.

yeah i thought you were referring to something else my b. when i said i wasnt backing off him i meant i wanted something from him more than what hes given. like specifically what he doesnt like about my posts instead of the generalizations he gave me and that statement was meant to pressure him to give it to me.

until you blew it up

lmfao i unconsciously just replaced freezinice with "shit"

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:32 AM

what did i say that blew up what you were talking about specifically with sunfan now? you said i was blowing shit up when you were talking about yoshl.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530467)
lmfao i unconsciously just replaced freezinice with "shit"

yeah i fucking noticed :[

inDheart 03-11-2017 01:33 AM

ok good night thread

don't really feel like putting my vote anywhere else right now pending me reading other things and people making the posts they're saying they will make

Charu 03-11-2017 01:33 AM

I feel kiiiiiind of uncomfortable right now, tbh fam

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530468)
what did i say that blew up what you were talking about specifically with sunfan now? you said i was blowing shit up when you were talking about yoshl.

in sunfans case it was suppose to be this looming threat that would motivate him to elaborate on a point he might otherwise ignore but now that you made all these posts and forced me to explain it in detail i feel like it might not get the intended effect, and if it does, not the organic response i wanted

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Why? I survived the entire previous game until the very end.

Quote:

You're the first person to seriously tell me this. I would have left TWG on FFR a long time ago if I felt like this was a general impression of me.

Quote:

I still don't care whether or not you feel like you're accelerating the game, because self voting and claiming vanilla town is literally never a good gambit or strategy or shit tier play or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Well, teach me how to play or watch me trial & error stuff until I find something that works.

Quote:

your opening post was still shit

Why is it shit? I'm literally letting others choose my meta for fun and I ask them to make a village. You don't want to find your other town reads?

Quote:

and your reactions and "chaos" throughout the thread pretty much all point to being a scum. choof put it well, and you're definitely not taking it to heart.

Choof's idea is right, but what happens in reality at the end of D0 is that town don't really know what to do. I'm trying to give you all something to do.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:34 AM

so in my mind you kind of blew it up

i mean im not that mad about it but thats what i meant

inDheart 03-11-2017 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530390)
I know you want to get your quips in but he votes me gives shoddy reasons that are unformed and bad then peace outs. Reminds me of his wolf game.

So I'm not backing off this and if for some reason u still don't understand I'll explain to you like your 5

@freezin is this post about sunfan actually

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:35 AM

hahaha, an eod vote from freezin is a 'looming threat'

Charu 03-11-2017 01:36 AM

Haku

Just the very act of prefacing can be seen negatively. ESPECIALLY FOR THIS SETUP

Think about that for a bit.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:36 AM

Thanks for quoting that indheart. Yes freezin, explain that like we're all 5 since you're not doing very good currently

inDheart 03-11-2017 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530465)
then ? @ shit

i think i mistook his post for who it's about

still somewhat happy it made this post happen though

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530476)
hahaha, an eod vote from freezin is a 'looming threat'

a votes a vote

it doesnt matter who it comes from

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530480)
a votes a vote

it doesnt matter who it comes from

except you never actually made the vote. not much pressure there and not much effort to actually get an answer from sunfan

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:39 AM

which leads me to believe you actually don't give a shit about that argument if there's no following through with any pressure

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:39 AM

you've had over 2 years almost, since you were banned to watch and maybe try learning how to actually play? people don't need teachers to understand how to think.

i'm surprised i'm the first person tbh to tell you that you're not enjoyable to play with. I'm surprised that you believe that yelling at someone and telling them that their intelligence level is below everyone's expectations is fun.

i've explained in multiple places and don't feel like rehashing what i and a bunch of other people have said about your opening post. It also implies that people are going to take your post seriously, when it's a mess of bullshit that doesn't mean anything.

"trying to give you all something to do" implies that you believe that you're important.

if you haven't noticed from how many people actually read your opening post fully, and how many people care about your "contributions to town"

you're not

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530477)
Haku

Just the very act of prefacing can be seen negatively. ESPECIALLY FOR THIS SETUP

Think about that for a bit.

You could also say that "I dared to preface". Now that's a lot less scummy from me at least.

Charu 03-11-2017 01:41 AM

No, it doesn't work like that, Haku

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:42 AM

Analyzing your own actions as scummy or not scummy is borderline brain dead.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:43 AM

Hi mellon, thoughts?

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530357)
freezin because bad posts and appeasement, some small things comparable to last game (posts that feel like trying not to get on town's bad side like agreeing with Yoshl about own posts)

he goes from saying he just doesnt like me to vote and peace out. notice that none of these points are elaborated or well reasoned, just broad generalizations.

him misreading my posts about yoshl, then when i clarify them not responding to it. yoshl called out my play as bad and i realized it was bad. im pretty sure ive done it before i could find a few examples where i go on a chaotic tangent then reign myself in when i realize im doing stuff thats antitown.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530360)
the ones about chaos and I would groupt he appeasement with that

why would he group these 2 things together? they have completely different meanings and tones, and different messages that are almost opposite. one was me yoloing and the other was me agreeing with someone. wheres the similarities? what makes them bad together when coming from the same person? i want him to extrapolate on these points and defend himself, and i made a threat so he would do so.

I'm not gonna let you skate through early game like that one game i called you out as scum when you were an sk and everybody else ignored you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530489)
I'm not gonna let you skate through early game like that one game i called you out as scum when you were an sk and everybody else ignored you

@mellon

Charu 03-11-2017 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530485)
No, it doesn't work like that, Haku

The most you can get in a preface is get a neutral reaction, and that's only if you think the setup calls for it.

And even then, it's got to be good and about the actual setup. Not about you and you alone, that's not a good preface, that's a preface that could be seen as scummy (which people have said a lot now).

Coupled with the pressure and your reactionary posts do not make your image look good for this game, fam.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530481)
except you never actually made the vote. not much pressure there and not much effort to actually get an answer from sunfan

he said he was leaving. it felt kind of dickish to vote someone for something they cant even immediately respond to.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530146)

taking bets for the first person to vote you for being utr

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530489)

dang i bet money it was going to be mml. dont vote her or ill lose some cash

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:47 AM

gradiant, i think you're putting on a tinfoil hat way too early - while yeah, definitely we want people actually participating in discussion, like lightknight or w/e who dipped into the thread viewers for a hot second, or box, or mellon

i think pushing it that far this early is like, scientology levels of no for now

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530494)

mml is as not her as you can ever get

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530495)
gradiant, i think you're putting on a tinfoil hat way too early - while yeah, definitely we want people actually participating in discussion, like lightknight or w/e who dipped into the thread viewers for a hot second, or box, or mellon

i think pushing it that far this early is like, scientology levels of no for now

My bringing up mellon wasn't because i'm calling her scum, just pointing out that there's shit going on now and it'd be nice to know that she's reading and acknowledging/responding to any of it

Charu 03-11-2017 01:48 AM

mml isn't even in this game?

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530496)
mml is as not her as you can ever get

her = raeko.

heres the full quote

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530146)
hoi raeko

look at all this content for you to read!

taking bets for the first person to vote you for being utr

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:49 AM

Quote:

Nah, i like my vote on you still

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530498)
mml isn't even in this game?

its just the next time it happens, doesnt have to be this game

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530500)
Nah, i like my vote on you still

whatever makes you feel toasty at night i guess.

got anything to say about my explanation that you wanted so bad?

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:51 AM

Quote:

unclear pronouns son. out of context does a lot to fuck with things gurl

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530503)
unclear pronouns son. out of context does a lot to fuck with things gurl

yeah maybe i just suck at the internet people are getting confused alot at what im saying

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:52 AM

it's a joke, because i said son and gurl in the same quote

Charu 03-11-2017 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530504)
alot

wow

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:53 AM

ahhahahahah and now the joke is no longer funny

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530502)
whatever makes you feel toasty at night i guess.

got anything to say about my explanation that you wanted so bad?

Still just a bit confused about why you're interchanging me 'blowing up' shit with either yoshl or sunfan.

And not liking the rescinding of the 'backing off comment' to try and defend the 'looming threat of an eod vote' (when there's a whole 2 days of the phase)

Charu 03-11-2017 01:54 AM

It's kay though, I mix up my "yours" constantly too.

Even spell similar sounding words. Like blew for blue

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530505)
it's a joke, because i said son and gurl in the same quote

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530509)
Like blew for blue

Out of the blew

Charu 03-11-2017 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530507)
ahhahahahah and now the joke is no longer funny

I'm laughing with my heart.

...da heart...

...is tru...

...out of the blew

Charu 03-11-2017 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530511)
Out of the blew

FUCK

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530508)
Still just a bit confused about why you're interchanging me 'blowing up' shit with either yoshl or sunfan.

'ahhh, you're blowing up my argument with yoshl by thinking it's about sunfan. oh wait, that's why you're thinking it's about sunfan. aaahhh, you're blowing up all my plans with sunfan by questioning bad posts, aaahhh'

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530508)

And not liking the rescinding of the 'backing off comment' to try and defend the 'looming threat of an eod vote' (when there's a whole 2 days of the phase)

i didnt rescind it shit. i explained it since you had a problem with it for some reason.

how am i interchanging those 2 situations? i said that phrase twice, and explained the 2nd time i said it because you asked.

are you not reading what im saying properly? or am i not being clear??

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:58 AM

i didnt rescind shit*

grammar why

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 02:00 AM

you have this thing you do where every time we play a game together you take everything i say and microanalyze it.

you can keep your vote on me at this point your just being antagonistic and ive explained myself. if you still have a problem whatevs

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530514)
'ahhh, you're blowing up my argument with yoshl by thinking it's about sunfan. oh wait, that's why you're thinking it's about sunfan. aaahhh, you're blowing up all my plans with sunfan by questioning bad posts, aaahhh'

you just mixed up what i said again is the funny thing

Gradiant 03-11-2017 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530517)
you have this thing you do where every time we play a game together you take everything i say and microanalyze it.

so one game? the only other game i can think of, i analyzed you're bad play after you killed me for no reason.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 02:05 AM

responding to you isn't fun right now, ill deal with your shit tomorrow

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530520)
so one game? the only other game i can think of, i analyzed you're bad play after you killed me for no reason.

well considering both of those times it fucking blew up into epic proportions youll forgive me if in my mind it seems like more.

Charu 03-11-2017 02:05 AM

There was that other game where it was Freezin's first game after his long hiatus, lol