Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG X - DAY 6 - CYPHER DECIPHERD - HUMANS WIN (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=21010)

JurseyRider734 02-1-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Jurs has been saying stuff that's wrong, and nobody has called her out on it. Other than the simple non-understanding of people's posts, there is some blatent misinformation:

Quote:

The only reason I wasn't on topic in the chat was because NO ONE ELSE WAS.
Actually, aperson whipped us all into shape at one point and we were VERY on topic. This held up for quite some time. Then Jurs came into the chat and everything went awry. We were on topic, then she came back and distracted people again. It can't be blamed entirely on her, but she DID NOT help. When serious discussion was going on, she was absent, which brings me to my next point:

Quote:

When I was in the chat, I RARELY, very rarely, saw you say a WORD.
He (Hans) was talking as I wrote this post. He talked before, and he'll talk again. He was quite active in the chat, actually. You sat in the chat and didn't type in there. Actually, most (if not all) of what you DID say was directed at Hans and/or Alain. I don't see how you can lie so blatently Jurs. I remember clearly YOU TALKING TO HIM IN THE CHAT. And when you stopped talking, he continued to do so.

Seriously Jurs, stop pulling stuff out of your ass. At least humans have decent logic.

When I was talking in the chat, I saw Hans speak maybe three times, the last two times he was talking about having to leave.

whorlichan 02-1-2005 07:44 PM

Moving quickly in here...I really wish my AIM would stop being a ditz and work like it's supposed to so I could go back in the chat.

Whorli's Awesomely Cool Totally Not Ripped Off From Anyone Voting Guide:

JurseyRider734 (3) - Whorlichan, HansSky, evilbutterfly
Tps222 (2) - mead1, Kefit
HansSky (2) - Kilgamayan, JurseyRider734
evilbutterfly (1) - Matthew4444
roopert (1) - Tps222
eyespewgreekfire (1) - aperson
aperson (1) - CypherToorima
Whorlichan (1) - Afrobean
Kefit (1) - eyespewgreekfire

GuidoHunter 02-1-2005 07:52 PM

Okay, after considerable deliberation, I'm placing my vote for Tps222. He's garnered the most suspicion in my mind, and it's greater than that showed by all the other players. I'm not all that confident about it, but I need to vote, and that's what I have.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

aperson 02-1-2005 08:15 PM

Did AIM crash?

Kilgamayan 02-1-2005 08:15 PM

lol AIM died

Sorry guys, I can't get back on and in the chat =\

Not that I was doing much of anything anyway.

roopert 02-1-2005 08:16 PM

I vote Jurs. Her logic is all over the board and it appears like she is grasping to pin things on other people who don't deserve it. Also, in the chat just now she demonstrated her lack of understanding for the rules/probability saying that she thought the devil had a good chance of finding a wolf on night 1. I almost voted TPS, but he isn't throwing off the wolf vibe, and I think he can be an asset to us, so I'd like to keep him around a bit longer.

Kilgamayan 02-1-2005 08:17 PM

IDEA

If people want to continue the chat, head on over to the FFR IRC channel. IRC is running fine.

aperson 02-1-2005 08:17 PM

Channel / server please

Tps222 02-1-2005 08:17 PM

We lost 6 people from the chat, but like 9 are still here

Kilgamayan 02-1-2005 08:18 PM

irc.eggheads.org

#flashflashrevolution

Kilgamayan 02-1-2005 08:19 PM

TPS: The AIM chat won't do much if 40% of the people can't be a part of it.

aperson 02-1-2005 08:19 PM

Yes, we need everyone on IRC till AIM comes up, at this time this is sever that we can not communicate as much as possible!

Tps222 02-1-2005 08:19 PM

I know, I was just saying that not everyone got kicked.

Kilgamayan 02-1-2005 08:21 PM

Okay everyone, the new channel is #twg, since none of us have op privleges in #flashflashrevolution

Same server.

Afrobean 02-1-2005 08:24 PM

Whorli, my vote for you was random. What I did was a took the player list from the first post. Then, I removed people who already had votes on them from the list. Then, I assigned a number 1-10. I used my calculator to randomly generate an integer for me, and it came up with 10. So I put my vote on you. I only did so, because I was unsure of who to vote for, and I wanted to be absolutely sure I didn't get a phantom.

Honestly, I have no belief that you're a wolf. Actually, I'm far more suspicious of jurs. Her posts seem to be the wild graspings of a wolf who is about to die.

JurseyRider734 02-1-2005 08:31 PM

Since I have no allies and you all criticize every single thing I do to defend myself, while only looking at the bad side of things, I guess I can't say much else than that you're making a mistake.

Afrobean 02-1-2005 08:33 PM

Sorry people, I forgot to bold my vote before. Jursey.

JurseyRider734 02-1-2005 08:37 PM

Since i'm doomed, i'm just going to have fun and vote for Jursey!

Tps222 02-1-2005 08:42 PM

How is that fun, you have no clue what you are talking about, you don't know the rules too well, and now you are giving up, you are forcing me to change my vote to you. Jurs

alainbryden 02-1-2005 08:46 PM

That certainly does it for me.

TPS

He just completely voted her for no reason. At all. She is acting human by not caring about the game, she clearly has nobody telling her not to vote herself, or not to not give up for the wolf team, and you dare give the wolves a free lynching? That is retarded. You are working for the wolves whether you mean to or not. Either way, GTFO now TPS.