Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Forum Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Corrupt a Wish Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=20632)

jessybeaten 02-24-2005 05:36 PM

You die but come back to life as a zombie! AHHHH

I wish I didnt have to go to the stupid dance with Sean

JurseyRider734 02-25-2005 10:22 AM

You go to the stupid dance with Sean and you end up giving him head and you get herpes, then he ends up raping you and you become pregnant with siamese twins.

I wish jessybeaten would talk forever.

Layla-Day 02-26-2005 12:08 PM

He talks forver, but then he talks to you every mintue of your life, but then yo u kill him and you spend the rest of your life in a women's facility, and you wound up being the "mama" of the cell.

I wish i could get up early enough to watch winnie the pooh

jessybeaten 02-26-2005 03:15 PM

((uhh im not a he))

You Get up early enough when winny the pooh is on but unfortunatly you forget all about winnie the pooh and watch some other show

Spheroid 02-26-2005 04:07 PM

I wish the person before me made a wish.

super-smashman 02-26-2005 04:26 PM

The person before you goes back in time and makes a wish, unfortunatly she now created a time paradox and kills herself over and over thinking its her evil twin...

I wish fort knox had a garage sale

Spheroid 02-26-2005 04:34 PM

Fort knox has a garage sale, but they spend all the gold building a garage.

I wish I was cool.

trillobyite 02-26-2005 05:04 PM

You become cool, but you become so cool that you lose all your uncool friends and then your cool friends screw you over by having sex with your beloved girlfriend and proceed to rob you financially until you are out on the street without a job.

I wish I could go to the Himalayan mountains.

Spheroid 02-26-2005 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trillobyite
You become cool, but you become so cool that you lose all your uncool friends and then your cool friends screw you over by having sex with your beloved girlfriend and proceed to rob you financially until you are out on the street without a job.

*but still cool 8)

Bahamut-X 02-27-2005 04:19 PM

(skips Spheroid)

You go to the Himalayan Mts. but get gored by a wild yetti and you die.

I wish FFR had speed mods.

jessybeaten 02-27-2005 05:00 PM

FFR has speed Mods But unfortunatly they dont know how to work

I wish I membered to make a wish last time

Stoned_Panda 02-28-2005 09:08 PM

you remember to make a wish but dont actually write it. you're so angry at yourself that you commit suicide.

I wish i could wish better.

Wrathsgirl 02-28-2005 10:34 PM

You wish better, but you wish so much better that it backfires and you go insane from the better wishing that you kill everyone you love dear to you and have to suffer lonelyness for all elternity.

I wish for a koala, panda, monkey, ferret, donkey, parrot, hippo, snake mixed breed animal for a pet hahaha that would be so kool!! (I wonder what that would really look like...hmmm...let's try lol)

StarryXXXEyed 02-28-2005 10:44 PM

You get your mixed breed but it molests you and then kills you!!

I wish for nothing!!

super-smashman 03-1-2005 07:47 AM

You get nothing. You are sad. You die alone in a corner from sadness and depression.

I wish my PC didn't suck so badly...

StarryXXXEyed 03-1-2005 10:45 AM

You get a new comp but it's so new and so awesome you aren't smart enough to know how to use it, so it gets dusty by the time you can use it, but the dust is so thick you have to use a chainsaw to get through it and you choke on the dust and die!!

I wish I could dance like the clubbers...

pfff 03-2-2005 05:56 AM

you are able to dance like the clubbers, but unfortunatley i dont know what a clubber is so i mistake it for William Hung, and the whole world hates you so much that you were murdered by your mother.

I wish i had an eraser that wasnt covered in smudged up ink.

jujo07 03-2-2005 03:05 PM

Your eraser is now smudge free from ink, but now since it is so clean you're afraid to use it so it just sits there. This makes all of your papers look messy and you get points marked off for messiness, causing you to fail and have to retake the grade you're in again.

I wish all the bands from my school competing in MSBOA this Friday get ones, so then Senkmajer has to dye his hair :D

pfff 03-2-2005 03:26 PM

All of the bands from your school are now competing in MSBOA this friday, but due to the gravitational pull of the sun, halleys comet is hurdled towards the site and all are killed.

i wish i didnt have to go to school in 2 minutes (damn i realy do)

zajac 03-2-2005 03:51 PM

You have a snow day... You later realize it's a nuclear winter and you die from starvation...

I wish I didn't have to go to work in 10 minutes...