Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151656)

XelNya 01-20-2020 02:12 PM

Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4708885)
Is it different from other days or do you guys just start on d0?

everyone just starts at 0

because they're fools but regardless

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4708884)
Wtf is d0

From what I've seen D0 is typically a phase for shitposting and a way to ease ourselves into slinging accusations left and right

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2020 02:18 PM

Ninja'd by Xel...Fuck.

the sun fan 01-20-2020 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4708887)
No see I had this whole pre-planned post about me jokingly calling you what edelgard calls byleth all game

you can't take this from me

I changed my avi for this

get fucked

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4708881)
just follow your heart ~

D0 is always kind of confusing, there's not much to go on. Usually I end up voting based on my gut feelings the first day or if someone says something/has an idea I really don't like

you're a wolf prolly
raeko

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2020 02:24 PM

Also Xel, that Edelgard avatar is looking hella nice

ShadoWolfe 01-20-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4708765)

The sun has risen on Day 1. You may now post. Day 1 will end in approximately 48 hours, at 10:00PM Server Time, 01/21/2020

Refer to it however you like, but note that in this game, this initial phase is "Day 1".

Charu 01-20-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4708885)
Is it different from other days or do you guys just start on d0?

It's a FFRTWG thing, it's d1.

MixMasterLar 01-20-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4708859)
i was gonna make a case for it being a taste thing but it just seems like he copied the wiki article instead

rip

Yeah he doesn't watch my channel so I wasn't expecting like opinions on our gameplay/commentary but I am still bummed by the dry review.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4708881)
just follow your heart ~

D0 is always kind of confusing, there's not much to go on. Usually I end up voting based on my gut feelings the first day or if someone says something/has an idea I really don't like***

***She's casual until I make a stand against inactives

Charu 01-20-2020 02:30 PM

So I've began my journey in Black Flag and uh... I like the premise so far. Just got done exploring the first town before actually continuing the mission because the game allowed me. Decided to see how much of the game I can explore before going to the first mission.

Was promptly stomped by how big the MAP is, holy shit.

This gonna be double the time sink probably, oh boi

XelNya 01-20-2020 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4708891)
get fucked

I see how it is.

XelNya 01-20-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4708892)
Also Xel, that Edelgard avatar is looking hella nice

I was gonna use a better one but this is what I found while surfing on my phone.

I'll use something slightly more inappropriate later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4708895)
Yeah he doesn't watch my channel so I wasn't expecting like opinions on our gameplay/commentary but I am still bummed by the dry review.

Your channel needs more angry in it.

mellon_collie 01-20-2020 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4708891)
you're a wolf prolly
raeko

wat

Quote:

***She's casual until I make a stand against inactives

don't get what this is supposed to mean either

can we no bully plz

TWGma 01-20-2020 04:00 PM

Seeing as we're opening about The Games We're Playing, I'm re-playing Mass Effect 3 again, but without an ME1 save file and holy shit, let me tell you how pissed I am that Ashley is the canon choice regarding who lives because GOD I loathe her...
Also RIP Wrex..
Everything else is whatever, and Mass Effect 2 remains to be a damned masterpiece.

Also, I picked up Tokyo Mirage Session #FE Encore for the Switch because I'm a damn Fire Emblem weeb now, and according to both Cipher (the TCG), AND Heroes (the mobile game), it counts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4708776)
T-Force

Funnygurl555

Ugh, I hate not being able to play on my main where I actually have a user title instead of this generic one..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4708780)
I would agree with you here, however seeing as the last time I voted for T-Force I died, I do not believe this to be a smart idea

Whereas this lad has some good quality ideals about him.

TWGma 01-20-2020 04:01 PM

the sun fan 01-20-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

I'll do better

its just a gut feeling, raeko

I have really good memories of the Medal of Honor games. I think I wrote a report on one of them in 6th grade when we were supposed to write about world war two stories, and I was super sad when I got a 76 on it (I forget why) because my parents promised me that I would get ROTK X if I did well on it. There's some parts that are just really strange, I think you can get out of bounds and find a giant apple with a UFO inside of it or something on one of the tank maps. I really struggled to beat the final bridge map on the hardest difficulty, and I had to be really patient. I nearly was broken when I headshotted one of the enemies and his helmet just flew off, instead of him dying.

All of these memories were buried within me, not coming to the surface until I saw someone mention the series again. That person was Lar.

Better? (I bs'ed some of it)

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2020 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4708904)

Why do I find this way funnier than it should be?

MixMasterLar 01-20-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4708899)
wat

don't get what this is supposed to mean either

can we no bully plz

I long for the day you just start a game on full blast just tearing into me. That's a fun TWG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4708905)
I'll do better

its just a gut feeling, raeko

I have really good memories of the Medal of Honor games. I think I wrote a report on one of them in 6th grade when we were supposed to write about world war two stories, and I was super sad when I got a 76 on it (I forget why) because my parents promised me that I would get ROTK X if I did well on it. There's some parts that are just really strange, I think you can get out of bounds and find a giant apple with a UFO inside of it or something on one of the tank maps. I really struggled to beat the final bridge map on the hardest difficulty, and I had to be really patient. I nearly was broken when I headshotted one of the enemies and his helmet just flew off, instead of him dying.

All of these memories were buried within me, not coming to the surface until I saw someone mention the series again. That person was Lar.

Better? (I bs'ed some of it)

Lol it's all good. I love the first 2 MoH games and think the premise of MoH Underground deserves a remake. I love Manon as a protag.

The Apple easteregg was Call of Duty Frontline, but same team so think? Idk at the theater waiting on Parasite to show. Fuck me showing on time just to watch ads for 30 minutes.

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2020 05:04 PM

I'm waiting for a game where everyone has just had enough of everyone's shit and just goes ham on each other right from the start. This probably will never happen but I can dream

TWGma 01-20-2020 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4708909)
Why do I find this way funnier than it should be?

Because it's funny and true.
As much as you may love Edelgard, you know it's true.
Dorothea is the best waifu, and the Blue Lions are the best house.
Fight me irl

SubaruPoptart 01-20-2020 05:12 PM

Aight back from friend's house, and highkey Shadow a game like that could potentially happen once I'm acquainted enough with how this works. : )