Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Which Rhythm Game are you from? and how did you get here (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151300)

rayword45 07-21-2021 07:02 AM

Re: Which Rhythm Game are you from? and how did you get here

DDR at age 5 > GH2 (and other sequels) > FFR > Stepmania > ITG

I casually play other things like Pump or non-VSRGs like Rhythm Heaven

Deathserpent2 07-21-2021 04:25 PM

FFR was the hottest thing when I was in grade 7. (I didn't make this account until I was 13 like a year later, I'm a good boy) I don't even remember who showed me it but we would always play it in our computer labs when the teacher left and they let us play in the library during recess when it was too cold out (-27C or lower cancels outdoors, which happens almost all winter long here). Not really sure when/why I stopped playing.

COMING BACK: What got me back into this was the google doodle for May 26th https://www.google.com/doodles/celeb...savoy-ballroom . Reminded me of all the good times mashing death piano, CIA rave and Twilight Techno

Bok-XN 07-21-2021 04:59 PM

Used to play a lot of DDR (wasn't very good at it), Guitar Hero, SCGMD2,3, and 4 in middle school. Got here by searching SCGMD5 on YouTube and found someone who played FFR with left scroll. Thought it was pretty cool, fell in love with the game and played it through the entirety of High School. Here I am still playing FFR trying to improve and making friends along the way. Love this game and the community, you guys are awesome!

Jonlovesddr 07-21-2021 07:18 PM

my parents bought me DDR mario mix for the gamecube when i was 9

aperson 07-22-2021 12:07 AM

I played DDR at a friend's house and loved it then looked for a version of it online and found FFR :mrgreen:

TaikoDon73 08-27-2021 10:50 PM

I kinda just found Hatsune Miku Project Diva because I liked vocaloid music, then I saw Taiko while finding other rhythm games. Played Taiko Web on my phone at the time because my computer had issues and was getting fixed.

aflyfish 09-17-2021 12:43 AM

DDR, and my friends told me about this site

ToonE156 09-17-2021 04:23 PM

I came from DDR, then I tried this game for a bit, then I went to Stepmania, then Etterna, then a bit after I turned 13 I made an account and started playing.

CrashTheBoard 09-17-2021 11:49 PM

I started off playing osu standard, then eventually moved to o!mania. Then I moved to Quaver. I remember playing FFR a loooong time ago before I ever really started osu and decided I wanted to check it out and now here I am.

blindreper1179 09-18-2021 07:57 AM

I found stepmania and this site at about the same time.

SpinShootScore 10-9-2021 10:38 AM

I genuinely started off playing RoBeats, then moved to osu!mania, then Stepmania, and now here.

Played a bit of Etterna and Quaver along the way, but only slightly.

MosaicMan3 10-9-2021 03:16 PM

I went straight from DDR to FFR. I didn't have the time to go to the Arcade everyday anymore, and couldn't afford real pads. I looked up cpu alternatives and found this.

ToonE156 10-9-2021 11:53 PM

Love how almost no one here came from FNF

Kaname112 10-14-2022 10:51 PM

I had started with DDR MAX back when I was really young and then started trying to find like games. I had transitioned over to Audition Online and Dance! online. I had found FFR around 2006ish and had floated in and out of it since. I do wish that I could still access my old account but sometimes its just better to start over.

Travis_Flesher 10-15-2022 03:16 AM

re

[hr]
To: Preach and patronize about playing 8k
and code 8k

zatfer 01-15-2023 09:04 AM

DDR

awesomebox 09-14-2023 04:44 PM

stepmania (mainly play osu now), got introduced by tera's maid of fire video and eventually my uncle told me about ffr (for osu my brother downloaded it on the family computer)

Shikari 09-21-2023 08:44 AM

Stepmania, pretty much.

E-B-E 09-21-2023 11:20 AM

I come from Quaver, and I was introduced to FFR by NotSpiralingEnough who had mentioned it a few times in passing

InstaKill195 09-29-2023 12:35 AM

I came from the “rhythm game” called FNF 😭
Then started playing fnf copies on roblox, and shifted to osu mania around 2 years ago. Then I found this game a month before the 15th OT, and that’s that.