Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143227)

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4373168)
You get into fights frequently because you are an extremely aggressive player. You instigate more than people go after you because you turn into a shitstorm of anger and aggression that nobody wants to deal with. Why does your fights nearly rely on AtE from yourself to drive your point instead of incisive logic?

is it anger, or is it me just saying that you're legitimately braindead and makes me feel like i have to re-iterate it with every fiber of my being?

and can you deny that i think about my points?

(example)
previous game, i hit charu like a truck, and all the points i was making about his posts were valid, charu acknowledged that post game.

and this game
i'm saying how you're deliberately avoiding the main points of my argument
i'm saying how your reaction to being invis was very off base with anyone who was playing with a town sided mind
i'm saying how your attempt to suck up to me was wolfy as shit, and felt completely off base with how you're currently responding and previously responding
etc. etc.

I'm just telling it how it is between logic lol

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373169)
your argument is moot, zenith because this isn't a conversation, we've directly stepped into confrontation.

you never provided any guts to your reason. you said you'd rather converse than fight. I asked what you wanted to converse about. You offered 0 topics, and so i considered that you had 0 backup to your argument, and thus am attacking you for not even being able to think 4 minutes into the future about consequences

Why do you think the repercussion of actions is strong here though? I agree that I made the moot point of saying I wanted to converse and not fight and here we are like you said, in confrontation; though do you think I'm the kind of player who'll go "This player is a wolf" extremely early on and point that finger with no concrete explanation of why I feel that way?

I always test waters D0 and usually wind up in this situation because I'm not aggressive enough on D0 as I "should be".

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4373164)
YoshL you're being sloppy

did you catch it

thesunfan 11-7-2015 04:41 PM

Votecount:
Zenith (1)- Yoshl
James May (1)- Plop
Yoshl (2)- choof, Zenith

If/when I make a mistake, please PM me that I made a mistake
ty in advance for the 18 mistaken votecounts I'll make this game

DaBackpack 11-7-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4373171)
YoshL and I can literally do this the entire game so long as we both live and that's probably the shittiest part about us two playing together.

this line of questioning is fine

I would just advise YoshL to keep an open mind and not obsessively pursue one lynch after the game's only been up for an hour

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4373177)
this line of questioning is fine

I would just advise YoshL to keep an open mind and not obsessively pursue one lynch after the game's only been up for an hour

do i ever do this

have i ever remained tunneled onto someone for an entire phase

or are you just trying to appeal to me right now

zenith and dabackpack confirmed i'm telling you guys

DaBackpack 11-7-2015 04:43 PM

I'm the detective bruh

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:43 PM

you did not callsign properly btw

DaBackpack 11-7-2015 04:44 PM

I like (aw00) a little better

DaBackpack 11-7-2015 04:45 PM

it suggests a rise in pitch

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:45 PM

probably because your conscience can't bring yourself to (awoo) since you're not town aligned lmfao gg

DaBackpack 11-7-2015 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373183)
probably because your conscience can't bring yourself to (awoo) since you're not town aligned lmfao gg

gg mate

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373173)
is it anger, or is it me just saying that you're legitimately braindead and makes me feel like i have to re-iterate it with every fiber of my being?

and can you deny that i think about my points?

(example)
previous game, i hit charu like a truck, and all the points i was making about his posts were valid, charu acknowledged that post game.

and this game
i'm saying how you're deliberately avoiding the main points of my argument
i'm saying how your reaction to being invis was very off base with anyone who was playing with a town sided mind
i'm saying how your attempt to suck up to me was wolfy as shit, and felt completely off base with how you're currently responding and previously responding
etc. etc.

I'm just telling it how it is between logic lol

Why am I going to sheep you this early when you are the aggressor here? I doubt anyone would sheep their aggressor because that's ass-backwards logic.
I'm not avoiding, but is there a need to answer because no matter what I throw you already are conceiving ideas through your perception of whatever I throw out.
My reaction to invis is clear. My town status doesn't get included in that argument because it has nothing to do with my alignment. My own opinion came in where it doesn't fucking matter but only to certain people who apparently need to rely on knowing who exactly is reading at every moment of the game?

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 04:47 PM

I'm getting a bit too distracted at the moment to continue this confrontation YoshL so I'll be back if you still want to butt heads some more for your satisfaction.

DaBackpack 11-7-2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4373186)
I'm getting a bit too distracted at the moment to continue this confrontation YoshL so I'll be back if you still want to butt heads some more for your satisfaction.

this is a red flag actually

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4373185)
Why am I going to sheep you this early when you are the aggressor here? I doubt anyone would sheep their aggressor because that's ass-backwards logic.
I'm not avoiding, but is there a need to answer because no matter what I throw you already are conceiving ideas through your perception of whatever I throw out.
My reaction to invis is clear. My town status doesn't get included in that argument because it has nothing to do with my alignment. My own opinion came in where it doesn't fucking matter but only to certain people who apparently need to rely on knowing who exactly is reading at every moment of the game?

sheeping someone is blindly following their opinions. chalk that up to the massive list of "terms zenith has fucked up horridly"

You'd try to appeal to an aggressor to get them to back off. By the way, it's a good strategy, and isn't actually alignment indicative trying to get someone to get off your face. However, claiming that it's ass-backwards logic seems to me that you're just trying to overly defend yourself lol

Answering is nice, because just like the invis issue! You provide more to town, and there's literally nothing bad about it. Your reaction to invis is not clear, and you're not the one who needs to be reading yourself dipshit.

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4373187)
this is a red flag actually

Yeah I know

but I still don't care about red flags at the moment

DaBackpack 11-7-2015 04:53 PM

YoshL don't call people dipshits

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 04:53 PM

I mean can a townie be genuinely reading themselves because they don't want to be scumread?

I just have to say this even though I know you don't give a shit but I try to be careful with how I read myself because if I read myself as poor then obviously others do too and as a town that would be doing the opposite of what I'm supposed to be doing.

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:53 PM

shipdits?