Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Songs and Artist Permissions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=119608)

Reshiram 07-20-2011 11:58 PM

Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Open !

Got at least one planned to be sent. Maybe two.

nois-or-e 07-21-2011 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rogdor (Post 3507517)

dammit, this is one of my 9 current wips, step the **** out of that the song is sick ;D

Arch0wl 07-23-2011 02:59 AM

trying to finish my file for this today.

This will probably be my last keyboard 4key file for... a long time. In fact, I had already made a commitment to stop making 4key files for FFR/KBO/SM -- this one just remained because I had kept it as a promise to bmah.

don't expect anything special though. it'll be like an 8 or 9 and loaded with index stuff.

bmah 07-23-2011 03:17 AM

Hey, just want to give a shout to Arch for keeping that committment. Thanks for doing that.

I think a lot of people will like the song or at least recognize it.

bassCannon 07-23-2011 09:42 AM

Quasar 8-)

Niala 07-23-2011 11:44 AM

Sent 3.

well 2.5 one's a collab.

DossarLX ODI 07-23-2011 06:11 PM

Just sent my last file for this batch. 8D

TC_Halogen 07-23-2011 08:06 PM

Sent "Beware the Purple Water", by Willrock07.

nois-or-e 07-23-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3509116)
Sent "Beware the Purple Water", by Willrock07.

Kind of excited to see this one. The original chart on DF was very good imo, so will be interesting to see what you've done with it (:

TC_Halogen 07-24-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 3509156)
Kind of excited to see this one. The original chart on DF was very good imo, so will be interesting to see what you've done with it (:

If you were a huge fan of the DF chart, then I'm sad to tell you that the chart has gotten a pretty decent overhaul. A lot of the layering has been beefed up, and the overall pattern choice is a bit more on the technical side -- it's an FMO now (before, it in the lower middle VC area), and not a very kind one either.

Also, I'm gonna take another stab at getting an R1 Music Producer title with my DNB song, Cutthroat. I've failed before because the chart was all over the place, but I'm going to try and clean it up a bit.

Bluearrowll 07-24-2011 10:37 AM

Hoping to see Ensiferum show up somehow. ##

justin_ator 07-24-2011 06:22 PM

A little more hopeful for my second submission here than my first.... I do have a question though. Can I submit a full length file and add a note that if the judges feel it would be acceptable with a cut half-way, I can do that instead if I must? I would like the full song to go in, but if it will cost me getting the file into the game, then I suppose I can cut it... Is there any way I can do that? I already submitted one song and I believe my cap is 2, so I can't submit the full and cut as two separate songs (and I don't think I would want to either, honestly). But it would be the same steps and the same blah blah blah, just about half of the length.

I personally don't find it boring at all, so I wouldn't choose to cut it unless it would be the only way it would get accepted.

Reshiram 07-24-2011 07:32 PM

Too bad stargroup already has a song in-game. I would've sent in Aerospace otherwise.

bmah 07-25-2011 01:03 AM

@justin_ator: Submit it full as you are doing so now. If the judges feel that the file is acceptable with a cut, it would be a conditionally queued file in which you would have to fix yourself.

justin_ator 07-25-2011 01:48 AM

Working my freaking butt off to try to get this done...I have to submit it before I leave around six...still have to pack too. LET'S DO THIS.

Screw it. Night = ruined, packing, going to bed. I'll submit it next batch I can. Ugh.

kjwkjw 07-25-2011 05:41 AM

Sent two files - both songs by Yuuyu.

*Could* make another file as a last-minute submission but...

TC_Halogen 07-25-2011 10:29 AM

Sent in Cutthroat, by me. Chart is experimental and pretty rough, so I'm not holding my breath (as much as I would like the R1 Music Producer Title :)).

Reshiram 07-25-2011 11:27 AM

AJ: I seem to remember starting a file for that ages ago... collab if that chart doesn't get in? o.o

MarioNintendo 07-25-2011 05:20 PM

*is anxiously waiting for the batch picture* ^_^

Coolboyrulez0 07-25-2011 05:28 PM

yeah only one file this time, n-joy