Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153460)

the sun fan 07-25-2021 04:24 PM

Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

:tnuocetoV
unvote- gold stinger

gold stinger 07-25-2021 04:24 PM

@Charu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4766204)

Just mentioned in our game's OOTC, but that's really curious that your vote was read as "not a valid vote".

Are you absolutely certain you have to vote out someone this phase when there is no phase to be had in your game?

As certain as a host post explaining that we need to.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 04:31 PM

@reuben_tate
Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4766158)
I don't understand what incentive someone would have to kill off their own neighbor (over a non-neighbor that is).

To explain the situation with goldstinger and I, he spoke to me in a way in a way as if he was convinced that I was town now so as to form a sense of trust (i.e. if we trusted each other and if we were both actually town, the chat is essentially a mason chat). GS and I had an early alliance in cybernaut and we seemed to have a good bond there, so to me, it feels like GS took an opportunity to take advantage of that in the hopes that I was easily manipulatable. After catching up in thread, I got weird vibes from him, which led me to believe that my previous sentence is what was happening.

I can share the entirety of my chat logs with him later if anyone wants (I'm on my phone, so can't easily do it now), but here are some quotes from GS, some of which illustrate the above.

this line struck me as odd. While this is likely, it's not something I would place bets on.

I didn't know you could share ootc logs directly, but I guess that's what the "no fake logs" rule's for.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 04:32 PM

I also don't understand where the notion that we don't have a phase comes from, honestly. I'm of the belief that our phases and y'all's phases are one and the same.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4766211)
I also don't understand where the notion that we don't have a phase comes from, honestly. I'm of the belief that our phases and y'all's phases are one and the same.

It's because there isn't a day phase start post. Check the beginning of the main game thread, it has a clearly defined start post that marked the start of the day phase there, there isn't one here and I had to ask if I could post here, before I started posting.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 04:40 PM

@Hakulyte

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4766179)
@blind

Can you explain this and also summarize what your role do ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4766114)
Im not sure if it's entirely a good idea, but people were talking about hard claiming. I told my neighbor, and they weren't sure to believe or not.
I'm a seeker. I have to post once a day to stay near others and select a person who posted in that day to follow at night and see if they make an action. I chose Xiz after discussing it with my neighbor. I didn't get a read because I "died"

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 04:41 PM

I have so many fucking tabs open I'm in pain

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 04:41 PM

@reuben_tate

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4766213)
Galaxy brain thought regarding the pairings: note the labels on the left and right side of the horizontal axis are the same. Same for the up/down side of the vertical axis. This indicates that the parallel sides are actually identical in which case the chart is actually a torus (donut) or equivalently, like a pac-man universe. So if anyone neighbor claims and they are on opposite ends of the chart, this would explain why that's the case.

I'm not at that level of math yet ELI5

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 05:33 PM

@Shadow_God_10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4766223)
Alright... I've been mulling this crazy idea in my head for while...

What if whoever gets lynched in the second game comes back into the first game, but, as we said, with one life remaining. Then when they are killed in THIS game for a second time, we receive a flip

I doubt it. I think this one's the "second chance" and if you get lynched in this game you're dead dead

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 05:35 PM

@choof
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4766199)
if we kill cultists they get dumped in a third game where everything is in french

Je peux etait en etre jeux

blindreper1179 07-25-2021 05:40 PM

@Haku
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4766218)
@Blind

Why vote me, but follow Xiz ?

because my neighbor didn't like the train on you, and I xiz is always a good target. lol I also (personally) didn't like his take on the flip not showing anything. You were a hot vote for me based on how you used to play vs now. Albeit, I don't remember exactly how you used to be, but this isn't the same. I'm over it now, and am worried about this game.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 05:51 PM

I'm off on a walk rq; may be back in about an hour or an hour and a half depending on what I'm sent to get

gold stinger 07-25-2021 07:31 PM

@Main game players

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4766256)
I think regardless of everything else, ppl should be prioritizing these two threads rather than the OOTC, but that's just my two cents

If you get sent to our game because you died or wolves hit you, literally do not be fucking surprised when no one in this game has any idea what you're talking about, if you're referring to content in the game-talk chat for ALIVE players.

We can't see it, we can't reference it, we can't engage with that conversation unless someone posts about it in-thread, or someone reaches out to us in a 1-on-1 OOTC conversation with information from that chat.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 07:33 PM

Like, I literally made an example of that at the beginning of this round when there was apparently a big conversation last night about how neighborhoods were partially solved and I wasn't there to witness or acknowledge it. No one told me it existed, so I never knew about it.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 07:57 PM

Should probably come to some sort of general consensus soon about who to vote and when if we want to give the main game thread enough time to react to whatever flip happens in this game.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 08:06 PM

My thoughts right now is that we don't vote out blind so they can do their tracking & such although I don't think much will really come of it. There's a pretty good chance fmpov that everyone here is town, and we'd be striking a green cardflip here.

With my scum leans being on Haku, Ben and Charu but they're all in the same game still, my vote is down for Subaru because of how the stack is formed on Logman, unless Subaru or blind have a better suggestion of where the vote can go. I can't necessarily vote for my scum reads from here, and no one here has played inherently scummy imo.

If someone dies & roleflips after the night in this game, then there is like (I would put), a 95% chance of wolf or kill power in the 3 people that are remaining after this vote.

gold stinger 07-25-2021 08:23 PM

@Shadow_God_10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4766277)
Actually come to think of it...

@ SECOND GAME PLAYERS

Have you seen logman in your chat?

They haven't posted anything in OOTC dead chat or in-thread.

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 08:26 PM

Nor in the neighborhood

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 08:28 PM

@Shadow_God_10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4766280)
Well....There's always replacements I guess?

You'd think they'd happen by now I'm ngl

SubaruPoptart 07-25-2021 08:35 PM

@Shadow_God_10

Yeah