Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

the sun fan 10-25-2018 03:50 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653228)
Like you're literally telling me in the past 20 posts that you don't have any real idea of what to make of haku an then in the same breath telling me you're content with your Poe.

And I saw you doubting your mml read earlier too.

no idea what to make of Haku's emotion and Charu's strength in the read

but point taken

the Lar read is more solid now, its just definitely below Haku now is all

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653226)
people who have hangups on inD; why?

I think if you read his posts at the beginning of the phase, it really ought to come across like he is surprised that haku and wv said the things that they said about the wolf sabotage, and I don't think that's too likely to come from wolf inD.

His post yesterday about admitting a potential blindspot, for a lack of a better word or memory of the word he used, in his mentality towards lynching Anti-Pearl also feels unlikely to be the defense a wolf gives.

Can someone tell me why they don't find those things to be townie? And/Or talk to me about why they think inD is wolfy?

Idk about anyone else but it's not that I have him as Wolfy, just low impact and unimpressive. I have him basically in the same pile as roundbox, he's not doing much I think is Wolfy or bad, but he's also not really having much of a real impact on the game outside of the anti pearl stuff.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 03:56 PM

I like actually want to lynch you atm.

That's not how I expected to feel after talking to you ngl

the sun fan 10-25-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653231)
Idk about anyone else but it's not that I have him as Wolfy, just low impact and unimpressive. I have him basically in the same pile as roundbox, he's not doing much I think is Wolfy or bad, but he's also not really having much of a real impact on the game outside of the anti pearl stuff.

am I being too strong on his stuff from earlier today, do you think?

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 03:58 PM

I just can't tell if it's a general dislike of what your doing or if I actually think it's wolfy.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653233)
am I being too strong on his stuff from earlier today, do you think?

Well considering it made literally 0 impact on my read on him, maybe?

Idfk dude.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 04:04 PM

sun fan

Seeing how it feels

the sun fan 10-25-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653236)
sun fan

Seeing how it feels

yeah?

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 04:28 PM

I mean, I hear you Neee.
I don't know what you expect though when I tell you exactly in no uncertain terms that the post you had even yet to quote doesn't mean what you 're saying and then you quote and ask about it anyway as if you have a point to make about it.

You really don't

I'll concede that I have been preoccupied this phase and if the complaint is low impact then sure. Voting for someone I was town readinh? Fuck outta here yo

Funnygurl555 10-25-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653147)
If she doesn't post, it's very likely she either gets replaced out or modkilled or something.

Technically the only reason why I wouldn't vote her.

If you're voting her to get her attention tho, good.

kinda how i feel/why i dropped talking about her

Funnygurl555 10-25-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653154)
I'm leaving in like 20 minutes and I most likely won't come back until the last 10-15min of EoD if I'm lucky and since I wouldn't have been able to catch up I'm going to be effectively useless.

So, you may as well just let me chill in deadchat.

I can't build cases this fast and my only free time is during nightchat when most players are not here.

i'm down to talk w/ you during nightchat. nights are lit less things to catch up on

i'm not used to haku like... giving up... and for some reason his posting is coming off as insincere to me. however, i don't think he's worth offing today due to his inability to be here for eod. i think i usually have a good handle on haku though, and i don't this time around, which is why i'm leaning not town atm

Funnygurl555 10-25-2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653184)
Yes. I forgot you were in this game.

well that hurt.

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4653240)
i'm down to talk w/ you during nightchat. nights are lit less things to catch up on

i'm not used to haku like... giving up... and for some reason his posting is coming off as insincere to me. however, i don't think he's worth offing today due to his inability to be here for eod. i think i usually have a good handle on haku though, and i don't this time around, which is why i'm leaning not town atm

Haku tryhards so damn hard when wolf though, so if he's triggered himself to quitting I'm inclined to think he 's town

Funnygurl555 10-25-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653226)
people who have hangups on inD; why?

I think if you read his posts at the beginning of the phase, it really ought to come across like he is surprised that haku and wv said the things that they said about the wolf sabotage, and I don't think that's too likely to come from wolf inD.

His post yesterday about admitting a potential blindspot, for a lack of a better word or memory of the word he used, in his mentality towards lynching Anti-Pearl also feels unlikely to be the defense a wolf gives.

Can someone tell me why they don't find those things to be townie? And/Or talk to me about why they think inD is wolfy?

but that anti-pearl vote though...

Funnygurl555 10-25-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653242)
Haku tryhards so damn hard when wolf though, so if he's triggered himself to quitting I'm inclined to think he 's town

idk wifom maybe that's what he wants us to think???

though i guess his being a frustrated townie is a more likely scenario...

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4653244)
idk wifom maybe that's what he wants us to think???

I would be so fucking proud of him if he pulled that off as wolf

Funnygurl555 10-25-2018 04:46 PM

neee, why are you town-reading wv?

Funnygurl555 10-25-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653245)
I would be so fucking proud of him if he pulled that off as wolf

i've been proud of haku ever since that glorious ducks vid

roundbox 10-25-2018 05:20 PM

so I accused wv of potentially fake dumbtelling, but after my small exchange with him about Charu's power, I feel like I need to retract it. unless wv is fuckin' laughing his face off for fake dumbtelling again to troll me, I don't think this particular behaviour is wolfy anymore

there goes my last scumlean

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652978)
I said how you came in is one of the reasons I'm wolf reading you lol. And it's not like I'm going to ignore what happened surrounding your slot before you replaced it. Anti-pearl didn't posts but it's the posts and the progression of the potential for an anti pearl lunch and the cases for and against it that don't help my perception of the slot.

You leading a lynch towards the end of a day when you yourself said you only skimmed the thread seems kinda weird doesn't it? Sorta power wolfy?

What I don't get is why you think the anctions you've taken should make you come off as town. That isn't how it works dude

but I still want to talk to you!!

if you're convinced neeee is wolfy, this seems to me that you're convinced the original crew against anti-pearl are towny and the people who steered the wagon away towards EOD are wolfy, no? if this is the case, who steered the people away from the wagon that you find suspicious? you're not very clear in your post here

roundbox 10-25-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653014)
I don't know who is a wolf in the remaining group of raeko, roundbox, manti, neee.

your wording here implies a singular wolf ("a wolf" as opposed to "who are the wolves")

slip??