Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115681)

yo man im awesome 08-22-2011 12:02 AM

Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 3525324)
I do not understand how that gives credits a greater purpose/useful since you will not be using them; only saving them.
Imo it'll just make credits a bit more valuable , and we might not want to waste them as much; being that we would need a set amount of credits just to play the secret songs.

Maybe we could add another function, or a new item in the shop.
Possibly some note skins. -wink
Or, maybe some ffr skins so everything we see isn't blue. -nudge
Maybe someone should make a thread about some ffr skins and notes. -snicker, giggle, roflolmao

I am a bit bored of Planet Karma, though. It would be interesting to see a new song that is just as precious as Karma.
The only use that credits seem to be used for nowadays are mainly to run tourneys, and pay DS for a badass avatar.

VALUABLE, that was the word I was looking for. It's 1 in the morning, and I just got home from an 8 hour car ride; don't judge me.

But yea, I think there should be a good reason to hoard credits, other than for getting an epic profile.

roflololmfao

Frank Munoz 08-22-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo man im awesome (Post 3525329)
VALUABLE, that was the word I was looking for. It's 1 in the morning, and I just got home from an 8 hour car ride; don't judge me.

But yea, I think there should be a good reason to hoard credits, other than for getting an epic profile.

roflololmfao

Roflolmaofllolmao
You should consider getting an 'epic profile' yourself. You are getting pretty 'awesome' at ffr.

yo man im awesome 08-22-2011 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 3525338)
Roflolmaofllolmao
You should consider getting an 'epic profile' yourself. You are getting pretty 'awesome' at ffr.

Justin_Ator is actually in the process of making me one now. Hopefully I'll have enough to pay him in gratitude, for the new one and the current one, since he didn't ask for anything back then. I still feel I should make it up to him. I should be racking in a few more credits from Middie's Tourney soon. (BY THE WAY MIDDIE'S TOURNEY HAS BEEN GREAT FOR D3, COMPETITION-WISE. GOOO DOUBLE-OVERTIME)

Frank Munoz 08-23-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qqwref (Post 3513369)
Oh, here's one: fast forward and rewind buttons on the replay engine.

This needs to happen; like right now.

Also, to add to this idea; is it possible to code the ffr replays so that we may post them on Facebook, and it'll appear as is? Buttons and everything.
Not that it is a big-deal, it would just be really neat; kinda like what happens when you post a youtube link.

Edit: lmfao, just thought of something really retarded.
Make it so that you have to waste credits in order to profile vote. lululul cause they matter.

qqwref 08-24-2011 12:34 AM

Bring back that Punch Tass thing, except have a bunch of variations, like Punch Doss and Punch Synth. Also, it should cost more credits and give them back more rarely (so that it acts as a credit sink to the community).

justin_ator 08-24-2011 02:14 PM

Yeah, and add a counter on each of those peoples' profiles, that way we can say 'Hey, Sprite- has been punched 12,549 times!' and laugh about the fact it doesn't compare with nois-or-e's 34,619 times. Just more fun random useless stuff, you know?

rushyrulz 08-24-2011 06:57 PM

Gambling hall.

qqwref 08-24-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3526434)
Yeah, and add a counter on each of those peoples' profiles, that way we can say 'Hey, Sprite- has been punched 12,549 times!' and laugh about the fact it doesn't compare with nois-or-e's 34,619 times. Just more fun random useless stuff, you know?

Oh god.

Yes.

Frank Munoz 08-24-2011 11:56 PM

replace the ffr characters with touhou characters~

Zageron 08-25-2011 12:22 AM

Nope. I'd be down for integrating digimon into the system though.

rushyrulz 08-25-2011 12:29 AM

do itttt

nois-or-e 08-25-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3526434)
'Hey, Sprite- has been punched 12,549 times!' and laugh about the fact it doesn't compare with nois-or-e's 34,619 times.

I'm a big boy, I can take it ;D

Niala 08-25-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 3526669)
replace the ffr characters with touhou characters~

This brings up a pretty cool idea, actually.

You could do touhou, digimon, pokemon, and whatever else you want and have people use their credits to buy different sets. People could buy the ones their interested in, and, for a little while, it might help keep credit counts lower, and give people a reason to use them.

leonid 08-25-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3526518)
Gambling hall.

+1

Hakulyte 08-25-2011 11:21 AM

Use the levelranks system in the token levelranks please. >:

nois-or-e 08-25-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niala (Post 3526823)
This brings up a pretty cool idea, actually.

You could do touhou, digimon, pokemon, and whatever else you want and have people use their credits to buy different sets. People could buy the ones their interested in, and, for a little while, it might help keep credit counts lower, and give people a reason to use them.

+1, really good idea. Though for me, pokemen, digimen etc are of no interest. Could hold an open submission and see what ideas people come up with? The difficulty would be creating the reactions for the different credit-gets.

rushyrulz 08-25-2011 05:01 PM

buy vrofl for 500k.

Velocity 08-25-2011 05:03 PM

I like the punch <user> on profile idea.

TC_Halogen 08-25-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3526979)
buy vrofl for 500k.

Way too easily accessible at that price.

-zeroSKILL- 08-25-2011 05:56 PM

Maybe for people who can consistently win or place in tourneys >.>