Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

Charu 10-25-2018 02:27 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4653182)
wait is eod tonight

Yeh

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653185)
We can get into that doing postgame.
If you want an answer doing the game let's just say I hate each and every one of you ♡

Thanks, you're definitely lock town now for reasons beyond my understanding.

I mean, cmon, what's up with that.

Charu 10-25-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653187)

Oh my god, is this one of the few posts where Haku made sarcasm!?

Holy shit

Wayward Vagabond 10-25-2018 02:31 PM

Just a heads up. I've been feeling progressively shittier and shittier as this week has gone by and today is probably peak sickness. I'm still going to try and be here but feeling like shit and thinking are not compatible

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:32 PM

In the future, I would prefer if town could be townier.

I'll have to leave with this cliffhanger about what MML meant.

Charu 10-25-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4653190)
Just a heads up. I've been feeling progressively shittier and shittier as this week has gone by and today is probably peak sickness. I'm still going to try and be here but feeling like shit and thinking are not compatible

Ayyyyyy

Well at least you some posts in the beginning that I thought were okay-ish! Probably wouldn't lynch either!

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4653190)

Just shitpost your way and you'll be fine tbh.

Charu 10-25-2018 02:35 PM

I think Haku is just flat out town now, oh my god.

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653187)

Do you need more swears or something?

I love how if I'm chilled I'm wolfing but if I'm aggro I'm wolfing. It's almost like you guys are shit at reading me and just decide if I'm wolf based solely on how much you feel like enduring my posts

Charu 10-25-2018 02:36 PM

I can feel how irritated he is. This is pretty rare.

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653171)
sup manti

hmu with some reads pls

I feel like I punched wolf Haku in the face and he’s aware and hurt and trying to claw his way out of the abyss but I’ll be reevaluating the read until he dies.

Sunfan’s actively reading and considering things and making good points so i’d Say very townie, but my expectations of his wolf game are high and so i’m Just putting him a townie and to be looked at harder the later the game goes.

I have problems with charu when he’s overly obstinate because I feel like that’s much more a trademark of his scumgame. Feeling charu scummy now due to a mixture of anti-pearl pressure and how annoying he was about things last night but I may be overreacting here because charu just fucking triggers me. On the back burner.

MML is right about him not singling out antipearl. So maybe I’m wrong on him being scum here. Maybe I’m right for the wrong reasons? Dunno need to revisit.

Kinda felt okay with dbp last night. Asking people to be more clear in their posts seems to fit the solving mentality.

Also liked WV for some reason I can’t remember atm.

No real interaction/things I’ve noticed about anyone else.

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 02:38 PM

If Manti is wolfing he's upped how much effort he gives when he rolls scum.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 02:45 PM

Mml

This is probably gonna come off as super patronizing but whatever.

The onus is on you to do things for us to correctly read you off of if you are a villager getting scumread.

You not engaging me when I'm telling you why I'm wolf reading you isn't helping.

You getting pissy at people pushing you and saying you hate everyone isn't helping.

Actually DO productive shit to help a solve the game or I'm going to lynch you for it.

Charu 10-25-2018 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653197)
I feel like I punched wolf Haku in the face and he’s aware and hurt and trying to claw his way out of the abyss but I’ll be reevaluating the read until he dies.

I think the opposite happened, but I get your conclusion regardless. However, if aggro someone hard like that, you could get red herrings, so keep that in mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653197)
I have problems with charu when he’s overly obstinate because I feel like that’s much more a trademark of his scumgame. Feeling charu scummy now due to a mixture of anti-pearl pressure and how annoying he was about things last night but I may be overreacting here because charu just fucking triggers me. On the back burner.

I don't see how I'm not listening or refusing to change what I'm doing right now... I've complied throughout D1 and have complied throughout this phase. If you mean on my reads, if you've noticed, they change too.

I don't know what I did this game to get you riled up, but I apologize for whatever that may be.

Charu 10-25-2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653200)
I don't know what I did this game to get you riled up, but I apologize for whatever that may be.

If it's something other than the jab from last night anyways.

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653198)
If Manti is wolfing he's upped how much effort he gives when he rolls scum.

You’ve just never seen me triggered.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 02:52 PM

Like we are playing a game dude, all of us want to have fun right?

If you're not having fun take a break for a few and get in the right headspace and come back.

If you're a villager you're in a bit of a hole and we need you to dig yourself out of it.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 02:55 PM

this just be how lar be, knights
for worse or for better

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653205)
this just be how lar be, knights
for worse or for better

I mean I've played with him before but he just feels more... Pugnacious than I remember.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 03:04 PM

Talk to me bout mml, sunfan

Do you think he could unironically call on other people to lynch roundbox when he obviously didn't feel strongly about it as a villager? Specially in a no flip game so it's not like we could clear him off it anyways?

Or nah he's a wolf