Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

choof 03-12-2017 05:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

not today, I drank too much yesterday lol
let's do coffee some time this week, gonna text you now

Litodude 03-12-2017 05:42 PM

Got u fam, makers and finders downtown whenever, I work out of a coworking space near there during the week

thesunfan 03-12-2017 05:50 PM

you saying that the post isn't "as 0/10 as you think" because (small semantic reason about the wagon on you when I still wagoned the fuck out of DBP on d0) bothered me, Shado

it didn't talk about the other points where I know I was countering him perfectly and commented on something small that you found fault with

I did get angry because the push was on me, like I wouldn't have gotten angry if the push was on anyone else, but I feel positive that nothing about my response to him comes from OMGUS aside from the anger.

I feel like I have evaluated his push as objectively as I can

when you look at the progression when I was first reading it you can honestly tell that I read it three times and responded to things that bothered me each time because I was trying to decipher it

I really don't think that my logic or whatever you want to call it has been affected because it was a push on me

thesunfan 03-12-2017 05:53 PM

litodude caring about me posting a lot when I said I wasn't going to is also a bad read

no one seems to be pointing it out but he's caring about a small discrepancy from the early game that should be not alignment indicative and he's not reading posts, which was something he didn't do when we played in a FFYA game on discord; he read literally everything and posted like a madman

thesunfan 03-12-2017 05:53 PM

before my reread, I'd YOLOguess freezin/lito/x with the x being someone getting mostly townread up to this point (maybe roundbox)

thesunfan 03-12-2017 05:54 PM

also, my condolences choof
went through the same thing recently

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 05:54 PM

Tokzic
Reads, please.
Anything, really.

Raeko......... Please post T-T

Litodude 03-12-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4531407)
I think ignoring interactions will lead to a lt of your reads feeling incomplete because you will be missing context to a lot of the situations and conversations

I will secede this point and agree though I won't backtrack and unvote; I'll spend the afternoon cleaning until my Internet is hopefully back up as reading on mobile is painful

thesunfan 03-12-2017 05:57 PM

like, what do you mean you can see where Freezin was coming from, Shado
please talk to me about that

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531444)
litodude caring about me posting a lot when I said I wasn't going to is also a bad read

This I can 100% agree with. I always think/say I'm going to post less than I do, because theres a lot of IRL shit to do and only so little time. Then I get sucked into the game and all my rational time limitations go out the window

Litodude 03-12-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531444)

no one seems to be pointing it out but he's caring about a small discrepancy from the early game that should be not alignment indicative and he's not reading posts, which was something he didn't do when we played in a FFYA game on discord; he read literally everything and posted like a madman

Sorry I'm not bothering to read literally over a thousand posts on day 0

Sorry I didn't choose yoshl who is my other 'read' instead of you who also said 'I'll be busy' then continued to post

Sorry that I don't view people's past performance in games as indicative nature of their current performance because I treat and view each game as a new and specific circumstance, and take face value accounts for their posts because $player could be lying, while trying to correlate their actions with their statement and not be accused of 'angle shooting'

Sorry that I view bandwagoning on freezin/Haku early game as sounding like bullying wolves would do

thesunfan 03-12-2017 06:06 PM

I didn't hop on freezin/haku in the early game
I screamed at the top of my lungs for people to stop voting for Haku

Litodude 03-12-2017 06:07 PM

Idk how else u want me to defend my reasoning but I am ADAMANT about not vote changing at this point and will DUTIFULLY defend myself on u until eod even on mobile

roundbox 03-12-2017 06:07 PM

Some of you post too much
I'll be on later

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531451)
like, what do you mean you can see where Freezin was coming from, Shado
please talk to me about that

I did, multiple times. When he said he felt you were too neutral and in the background, and that was reminiscent of previous games, I couldn't help but nod upon reading it. You can get pissed at me if you want because of all the differences you perceive between your games and because of how you "tunneled two people to death", but it DID FEEL THAT WAY. Even last game, I was begging you for reads because of how in the background you were and how neutral you seemed. Your tunnel of me was only a tunnel in that you didn't change your vote. I don't remember much of you ever pushing hard, hence why I kept wanting you to post more and get more involved.

Obvs that's different now that you've gone ballistic on Freezin, but that reminiscent feeling is exactly why his "push" isn't 0/10, and also why you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss the possibility that he believes what hes writing, or dismiss my objection as semantics.

By all means, push him until he croaks, but just have a backup vote ready for tonight

Litodude 03-12-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4531454)
I didn't hop on freezin/haku in the early game
I screamed at the top of my lungs for people to stop voting for Haku

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530110)
I won't be posting much tonight

Haku, you kind of have this box, and you're putting TWG into it
I see where you're coming from, and honestly putting yourself in a box is a really good idea for many of the reasons you said, but you can't really expect other people to put themselves in a box for your sake, if that makes sense

Like what the FUCK kind of statement is this LMFAO

thesunfan 03-12-2017 06:13 PM

I was giving Haku advice on why the plan he laid out in his monster post that you probably didn't read wouldn't work

thesunfan 03-12-2017 06:14 PM

Shado, how sure are you about having a backup vote
its the third time you've said it now

ShadoWolfe 03-12-2017 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4531459)
Like what the FUCK kind of statement is this LMFAO

Tell me you honestly think he's scumreading Haku, there? That post reads like advice to a town that their approach at solving is bad and isnt going to work. If that's the best you've got, then you're being biased fsr

Litodude 03-12-2017 06:14 PM

The only people to acknowledge it was Haku and choof and it got left behind

I literally read that post like wtf and made my first statement about it http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=529